Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 3: Homework

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Homework - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

(Extract take from "Manuel's Vengeance" written by John Dent & Eva Leopold and used with permission.)

Jenny had suffered through a totally humiliating day at school for as much as she'd tried to disguise the fact that she was wearing knickers, the news had spread like wild-fire and her tormentors had been almost lining up to make her life miserable. But it was now home-time and so a furious Jenny was heading rapidly towards the main gates...

"Patterson!" called a voice from behind her. "Stop right there!"

Cursing, Jenny looked over her shoulder to see that her worst fear was confirmed - Chuck 'Moron' Morrison. Chest measurement greater than his IQ, prick shorter than his hat size, straight "F's" in sex-ed and the biggest self-delusion about his prowess in the building. "Sorry Chuck," Jenny called out as she lengthened her stride, "Gotta get home - my dad's expecting me!"

"Hey, Patterson - you'd better stop right now or I'm calling the monitors!"

"Oh, shit!" Jenny thought to herself but did as she was told nether-the-less. Moron might be a grade-A imbecile but he was still a male and, as such, she had to do what he said... unless she had a damned good reason not to and, right at this minute, she didn't. Hands on hips, she waited...

It didn't take Moron long to arrive, wearing a sickly grin plastered all over his face. "Let's see 'em then," he said without preamble.

Jenny toyed with the idea of playing the innocent and asking what it was he wanted to see but swiftly reckoned that this would only delay the inevitable and might put Moron into a bad mood, something she'd seen before and didn't want to suffer herself. He might not be accurate but he sure made up for any lack of skill with a whip or a paddle with pure strength. Taking hold of the hem of her pleated micro-mini skirt, she lifted it high exposing her black underwear to his gaze. Drool started to leak out of the corner of his mouth and he studied her silk encased treasure. "I've never done a girl in panties before," he mused. "Assume the position!"

Jenny didn't have to ask just what position - Moron used only one. She half turned, placed her open palms flat against the gym wall, spread her legs wide and leant slightly forwards. Chuck moved in behind her, his warm breath causing her hair to stir on top of her head. Jenny felt the gusset of her knickers being pulled to one side and the fresh air strike her shaven pussy... but not for long as Chuck started to force his member into her without any preamble or foreplay. As Jenny expected, even once he got started, there was no finesse about this fornication, all Moron was concerned about was animal-like rutting. His hands started to maul her breasts as the speed of his pumping increased. There was no pleasure in it for Jenny and an orgasm for her was as far off as ever. But not so for Chuck whose lack of control was one of the main reasons for his low grades. Convulsing once, the big lummox ejaculated into Jenny and, after giving her tits one last painful squeeze, he withdrew and wiped himself clean on the back of her skirt. Without a word, Chuck then started to continue on his way home... and this was too much for Jenny who called out after him, "And that's it? Wham, bam and not even a 'Thank you, ma'am?'" Moron spun round, fury etched over his face and Jenny realised that she'd gone too far; she tried to step back but the boy's fist was moving faster than she was so the blow connected with her jaw and, for Jenny, the lights went out...


Jenny came round about a quarter of an hour later in the school infirmary with Nurse Browning bending over her, looking concerned. "Don't move, young lady. That's quite a bruise you've got on your face. Luckily, nothing seems to be broken but I'm waiting for the X-ray to come back before I can be sure. You should know better than to talk back to a man like that... but, luckily for you, Mister Morrison is the type to deal with his own problems and not to report them to the school authorities. If he did, that place you wanted on the trip out to the Kinky Contraptions factory on Friday would soon go to someone else. Now, lay back and wait there."

Half an hour and some painful prodding by the nurse later, Jenny was allowed to leave and to walk home. By the time she let herself into the house, her father was standing in the hall waiting for her.

"Well, young lady? Just what have you got to say for yourself? I've had the school (unofficially, thank goodness) on the phone about your behaviour. Answering a male back! What is the world coming to? I can tell I've been far too lenient with you - get undressed and meet me in the dungeon immediately!"

Realising that protesting would only make matters worse, Jenny concluded that she just had time for one short sentence; taking a breath, she went for it, "What about my homework, dad?"

"What homework?"

"Swedish Literature of the Twentieth-Century. I have to read Chapter One of Eva Painslut's 'Manuel's Vengeance' by tomorrow morning."

"Right, I'll get the slaves to set up the holo-vision in the dungeon - now move!"


A short time later, Jenny was stripped naked and sat upon a Tease Saddle, her hands bound behind her and a ball gag firmly lodged in her mouth while the saddle's computer controlled, auto-feedback, multi-speed vibrator that was designed to keep her on the cusp of an orgasm without ever tipping its victim over the edge was firmly implanted deep inside her. Two of the household slaves were busy setting up the holo-vision and text reader in front on her and, when the task was completed, they placed the page forward control in her hand, switched on the machine and left. Struggling to concentrate as the saddle did its work, Jenny peered at the screen only to find herself watching a news item regarding a major police raid against the Black Widow Gang's headquarters. Apparently it'd been quite a fire-fight and, while the police had achieved most of their objectives, the gang leader seemed to have gotten away. Jenny felt a surge of satisfaction with the last part of the report since she could sympathise with the feminists who made up the gang. Like them, she supposed, she was fed up with the way she and other women in the community were treated and she could understand why they would rebel against a society that sought to control and use women like this one did. "Not that I've much choice in the matter," Jenny thought, "I can just see dad agreeing to me getting a hover-bike and some black leathers!" Still, the newsflash had ended so Jenny pressed the button and brought up the first page of her assignment...


MANUEL'S VENGEANCE

By Eva Painslut

First Published - Oslo 1999

CHAPTER ONE - Setting the Scene

Eva was a whore. Which wasn't really surprising as her mother had been one before her... and her mother before that. It was almost a family business - but at least she was a successful whore thought Eva to herself as she looked about her as she sat on the veranda of her small, but tidy, house. Transferring her gaze to the village beyond, she recalled how she had come into the money for the purchase of her home - it had been remarkably easy after she had the good fortune to catch the eye of the famous bandit leader, El Diablo, and to later become his woman. José (which was his given name) had ruled a distant part of north-west Mexico for years with an iron fist, terrorising those who dwelt there and taking whatever he and his men wanted. The authorities had almost given up trying to capture El Diablo, such was the fear that the man's reputation aroused and, lacking any co-operation from the local population, even the army had proved to be powerless. But as the list of José's crimes grew, so did the reward on his head. Eventually it reached such heights that Eva could resist the lure of money no longer and she betrayed her lover by revealing his location to the army and, during the night before the ambush was sprung, supplying wine laced with a sleeping draught to the gang. Next morning the army had simply ridden in and captured the brigands without even firing a shot. Eva had collected her reward, moved several hundred mile to another part of the country and invested it in this place. El Diablo and his gang were tried, found guilty and hung. All that was now almost twenty years ago and since then Eva had plied her trade without any serious problems or hindrances. True, the customers from within the village itself were few, but they were undemanding. Then, every Sunday, some ranch hands from one spread or other would ride in and, for several hours, Eva would work her butt off and be left sweaty, exhausted, very satisfied... and much better off. Her only enemies were the so-called 'good women' of the village who took it upon themselves to uphold the moral standards of the area. These bitches could be a real pain in the arse to Eva, forever spitting at her or throwing rotten fruit in her direction. But Eva was a whore... and was used to such behaviour. She would mutter under her breath, swear a few times before going upon her way and later cleaned up her clothing. That all said, Eva was now in her early forties and was beginning to consider retirement...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.