Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 2: First Aid

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Aid - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

"Whipball is a game, somewhat like soccer, only the players are usually female and they are only allowed to strike the ball with whips (and each other, and the referee, and any spectators on the field and let's not forget the cheerleaders!). The 'ball' in this game isn't an inanimate object. It is a person, young, agile, able to run away from the whips, straight into the whips of the opposing team. The only players allowed to lay hands or other body parts on the ball are the goal tenders. The ball is naked and is caught between the two opposing teams, armed with whips that try to drive it toward the other team's goal where they need to try and duck past or struggle away from the goal tender to make it to the safety of the goal." - The game of Whipball as described by its inventor, Cougar, and used in this story with his kind permission.


Jenny's father returned to the living room after chastising his wayward daughter to find his brother, Jim, dressing and preparing to leave.

"Got her locked safely away for the night then, Tony?" Jim asked.

"Yeah... I've handed the little vixen a suitable punishment. So, you're up at the stadium tonight?"

"Yup, my evening on duty. Still, it's a useful hobby... and I enjoy it. We all have to do our part in servicing the community." Jim gave a little laugh at his own rather weak joke.

"Don't deride yourself, dear," tossed in Jenny's mother. "Your work with the Red Phallus is important and it's not something that everyone can do. All that First Aid training you had to undergo... we're both very proud of you."

"Gee, thanks Martha. It's sweet of you to say such things. Well, I can't hang about here gabbin'... they can't postpone the game just 'cos I'm not there. See you later in the week then? I enjoyed that workout in the dungeon... we'll have to do it again later. Remember what I always say - 'A family that strips together, knits together!'"

"Yeah, sure. Now, go along and have a good time..." Tony called as his brother closed the front door behind him.


A couple of hours later, Jim was bored. He'd arrived at the stadium and gone to the First Aid room where he'd spent some time tiding it up; there'd only been one interruption when a rather embarrassed young man had lead his slave in with a light bulb stuck up her rear passage. "It was a bet in the bar during the half-time interval," he had explained. Jim had nodded knowingly and had encouraged the boy to continued with his explanation. "My mate and I... we... er... wanted to see which of our slaves could last out the longest when we switched on the power. I won but I think that the heat must've kinda welded the bulb up her arse..." The removal of the offending object hadn't been difficult... just a little time consuming though it hadn't been without its amusing episodes, especially when the glass had shattered and all Jim had managed to pull out from deep inside the slave girl had been the metal cap of the bulb. Probing up the young slave girl's anus to clear the shards of broken glass with a pair of forceps was just the sort of thing that Jim enjoyed... though it was clear from her screams that the lass didn't!

But all that was some time ago and, since he couldn't actually see the game from his station, Jim had been reduced to reading some old porno magazines. "It's an odd thing," Jim thought to himself as he thumbed the well read pages, "but with sex freely available like it is now, some of the old ways from before the change still hang on. And, let's face it, there are times when a man can still do a better job on himself than anyone else!" No sooner had this thought passed through his mind than Jim set about putting it into practice. Unzipping his pants, he fished out his penis and, after opening one of the magazines to a particularly erotic image of an attractive woman bound and gagged, he began to rub himself erect. Jim's body responded willingly and blood rushed into his organ, swelling and stretching it to the maximum as his brain, added by the images before him, began to construct intricate fantasies...

Which all came crashing to a halt as the door of the first aid room was thrown open and two attendants helped one of the players in before placing her onto the couch that dominated the area in the centre of the room. The player was a good looking redhead with a fine, athletic body and it was instantly clear to Jim what had occurred for the girl was missing her safety goggles and blood was pouring from a cut which appeared to run across her left eye. Jim was immediately concerned that the player might have already lost the sight in that eye and he moved rapidly to work, only slightly hindered by his massive hard-on that still protruded from out of his fly. First he raised the backrest of the couch to make it easier to work on the girl, then he brought in the movable lights suspended from the ceiling to illuminate the cut as he began to swab away the worst of the blood. As the worst of the blood was cleared away, Jim was relieved to discover that the laceration caused by an opponent's whip had narrowly missed the socket of the eye itself. The wound, however, was quite deep and, as with all facial abrasions, was bleeding badly. Jim operated a locking device on the bench which allowed him to open up the leg sections of the device into an inverted 'Y' shape which enabled him to get much closer to the patient. Regrettably, it also meant that the tip of his extended member kept brushing against her exposed cunt which was just a trifle off-putting mentally for him and had the side effect of making sure that John Thomas didn't lose interest in the proceedings! Still, there was work to be done and so Jim reached for some antiseptic spray - whips can pick up all sorts of germs and transfer them into wounds which might well cause later infection if not treated. Telling the girl to close her eyes, Jim pressed the plunger of the aerosol sending a jet of the stinging spray into the patients face. The reaction was predictable - she grimaced, flinched back and gripped the sides of the couch tightly with her hands... but Jim, ever the considerate professional, had just the means to take her mind off her pain for, at the same moment that the antiseptic reached its target, he thrust himself fully into her inviting pussy. Her pain-filled groan magically turned into a long and drawn out moan of pleasure and, at the touch of yet another button, the entire lower portion of the couch started to vibrate giving both Jim and the player the most pleasurable sensations as their intertwined genitalia were resonated together at a high frequency. But there was still more damage to be attended to so, leaving the couch and the girl to do the work for him, Jim reached out and picked up some 'plastic skin' that he proceeded to spray over the cut itself. The results may not have been visually pleasing but they did have the desired affect of stopping the bleeding.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.