Anna Kournikova at Marineland - Cover

Anna Kournikova at Marineland

by David Oberman

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Besides being a pro tennis player, Anna Kournikova is also in high demand to pose in advertisement. Her latest assignment takes her to Marineland, an aquatic park, where she is introduced to a new and strange experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Celebrity   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism   .

This story is fictional. Its sole purpose is for the adult entertainment of the readers.

Warning: the following explicitly depicts sexual activity which does not necessarily follow the 'norm' as dictated by societal rules. Reading further signifies your understanding and acceptance of the material hereinafter, and the author assumes no responsibility for your repression. If you're not mature enough to continue, don't. Portions of this story may be true, portions may not; you figure it out.


Besides being a world-class tennis player, nineteen-year-old, Russian born, Anna Kournikova was also in great demand by the sportswear companies. Her supermodel good looks made her the top choice by them when they had in mind for the female clientele.

This made her tennis competitors envious and jealous of her financial success because she was so much prettier than themselves, yet not as good a player as they were.

This time it was a swimsuit company that had hired her good looks to promote their new line of swimwear. The advertising agency decided to do the shoot in Marineland. Anna would pose in front of different sea animals for added visual effect.

The photo shoot was going pretty well so far. Anna had posed in many different skin-tight suits, from single pieces to bikinis. She would change her hairstyle constantly, going from braiding it, to a ponytail, or simply letting her hair down to cascade over her slender shoulders. But she was nervous about posing in the real slim string-bikini suits though. The idea of wearing the thong suits was a bit beyond the call of duty she felt. So, she kept putting it off until the last moment.

"Okay Anna," the photographer said. "We've done all the other suits. You're going to have to get into those string suits now."

"Do I really have to," she pouted. "I have never worn anything... so revealing before."

"C'mon sweatie," he tried to soothe her nerves. "Just think of them as a bra commercial. I know you've done those before."

"Welllll, very well," she finally relented. "But I still do not like it."

Anna made her way to her dressing trailer and proceeded to strip down for the change. She stood naked in front of her full-length mirror admiring her firm, well-toned body. She ran her hands over her naked breast, squeezing them and caught her breath.

"Mmmmmmh!" She moaned loudly. "That feels good. But I wish I had a cock to play with."

Just at that moment, the photographer was walking just outside her changing room.

'Mmmmmmh!' He thought, recognizing the sound for what it was. 'This could have possibilities.'

He quickly walked off in search of his friend Rick that had permitted them to shoot in the water park in the first place. He had a plan and he felt certain that Rick would want to get on board with it.


Twenty minutes later, Anna reluctantly came out of her changing room wearing a bathrobe to hide her nearly naked body from view. For these final shots, she decided to go with her trademark braided hair that she always wear while on the tennis courts. The first thing that caught her attention was that almost everybody was gone.

"Where is everybody?" She called out. "Did you cancel the rest of the shoot?"

"No, I didn't call it off, Anna" the photographer said, walking up behind her, startling her. "I just thought you'd prefer these shots with as few people around as possible."

"OH!" She squealed in surprise. "You scared me, Bill. That was very thoughtful of you," she said with a relaxed smile now. "So, it will be just you and me for the final shots?"

"No, I had to keep one guy on to fix your suits," Bill told her. "But you don't have to worry about Richard here, he's gay."

He winked to his friend standing nearby, knowing full well that he was as far from gay as Anna was.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Richard," she said, putting out her hand for a shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you also, Miss Kournikova," Rick said. "I've seen you play. I'm just sorry that you haven't gotten everything that you deserve yet. But I'm sure you're time will come soon enough."

The two men had to fight the urge to burst out laughing at the double entendre that Rick had insinuated.

"That is very nice of you to say, Richard," Anna smiled, believing he was referring to her success in the tennis world. "Why do you not call me Anna, it is much better than Miss Kournikova. So, Bill, where do you want me for these photos?"

"I thought I'd have you in the pool," he told her. "Swimming with the dolphins. How does that sound to you? The water will help hide you from view. And I'm told the dolphins enjoy swimmers in their home."

"That sounds like fun Bill," Anna smiled. "But how will the swimsuit company feel about their suit being hidden so much?"

"Let me worry about that baby," Bill said, guiding them towards the dolphin pool.


The three made their way to the dolphin enclosure. Bill's friend, Rick, was playing the role of his assistant carrying all of his equipment with him. Anna was snuggling herself tightly within the warmth of the bathrobe. She was feeling more at ease knowing that she wouldn't have to parade openly in the skimpy swimsuit.

"I'll leave you in the capable hands of Richard here," the photographer said.

"Uh? Where are you going Bill?" Anna was caught off guard by his sudden departure.

"Well, my friend who works here told me that the dolphin pool can be viewed from below," he told her, not letting on that Rick was that friend. "That's how I will get the pics of your suit. But your face will be obscured by the surface rippling."

"Oh? Oh!" Anna smiled. "Now I see. Well, it is better than doing it openly I suppose."

With those words, Bill parted ways and hurriedly made his way to the lower level to set up his equipment. Rick had already made the appropriate preparations by selecting the right dolphins. They would keep in contact by walkie-talkies that Rick had picked up from his office.

"So, Richard," Anna said. "I do not remember you from earlier. Have you worked with Bill long?"

"Uh? Oh, sure, yeah," he said. "Me and Bill go back a long time. We used to do special photo shoots for special people."

"Really? What kind of pictures did you take?" Anna inquired.

"Oh, animals mostly," Rick said with a straight face. "Along with people. You know, the usual stuff."

'What does that mean?' Anna lifted her shoulders inquisitively at his unusual answer.

"Wo' Richard," Bill's voice came over the radio. "I'm all set down here, you can send Anna into the pool anytime now."

"Well, looks like it's time Miss Kournikova," Rick turned to her. "Give me a moment to fix her suit Bill," he said into the radio.

"Call me Anna," she said with a smile as she removed the bathrobe.

Rick's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when her saw her firm, well toned body wearing little else than post-it sized pieces of cloths that were supposed to be a swimsuit. Each small piece were strategically positioned to cover her dark aureoles and crotch but little else.

"Ummmh! Miss... Anna," Rick called out. "I have to... um... fix your suit a bit."

"Uh? Where?" Anna said, trying to see what was wrong.

Rick moved up and tugged the strap of her top, slipping his finger under the thin material and rearranged it over her firm breast, 'accidentally' stroking her nipples.

"There, that is better," he said with a smile. "Now turn around for me."

"It is a good thing that Bill said you were gay Richard," Anna smiled at him. "Otherwise, I would have thought that you were a pervert of some kind."

"Oh really my dear," he feigned a gay accent.

As Anna turned for him, Rick could hardly contain whistling as he admired her tight ass. The thin strand of the thong bottom disappearing between her well toned asscheeks.

"Is it all right now?" Anna asked.

"Mmmmmh," he paused thinking. "Open up your legs first."

"Why?" Anna said, starting to get suspicious.

"I should make sure that your bikini bottom will remain in place while you are in the pool, shouldn't I?" He explained.

"Oh! Well thank you Richard," Anna said. "That is very considerate of you."

With that, she set her feet apart so that the crotch of her suit barely covered her pussy. Anna was feeling a bit ill at ease about him looking her over like some piece of meat.

"Is it all right Richard?" She asked.

"Mmmmmmh!" He tapped a finger on his chin as he admired the view. "I will have to readjust your bottom also my dear. Don't move while I do this, okay."

"Al... all right," she nervously replied.

Rick moved up and slipped his finger under the small covering of her thong bottom and ran it up and down repeatedly, making sure that the back of his finger was rubbing over her pussylips and clit. He watched as Anna's knees shook nervously at his touch.

Looking up at her face, he saw that the tennis star was staring blankly upwards, her lips parted slightly in the arousal he was instilling on her.

"Sorry this is taking so long," he claimed. "But these are always so hard to adjust properly."

"Mmm, mmm," Anna simply replied, biting on her lower lip.

He resumed his masturbation, by subterfuge, of her pussy as he kept watching for her reaction. He could already see her nipples stiffening under their small coverings, and could feel her pussy moistening against his stroking finger.

Anna's breathing was getting a bit labored as she could feel her body getting more and more aroused by the 'gay assistants' manipulations. Her face was blushing with each passing moment as she could feel herself approaching an orgasm. She could feel her knees weakening as her climax quickly approached.

'Damn, she's hot!' Rick thought as he kept up his stroking.

"Oh! Oh! Ooooh!" Anna cried out, finally letting loose as she orgasmed over his stroking digit.

'Fucking shit!' Rick's mind raced as he felt her warm juices covering his stroking finger. 'Damn! I hope I get a chance to hump this bitch.'

"Oh! I am so sorry Ricard," Anna blushed profusely, ashamed at what had just happened. "I... I do not know what came over me."

"It's okay hon," Rick said, gaily. "Happens all the time, really."

Pulling his hand away from her wet crotch, he sneaked a suck of his cum-drenched finger, tasting the tennis star's pussy juices for the first time. Anna was so engrossed in her climax that she didn't even notice his sampling of her juices.

"I... I cannot pose in this now," Anna said in distress, realizing that she had cum in the suit. "Bill will see the stain on the suit."

"Oh don't worry about it, hon," he reassured her. "Once you jump in the water, Bill won't even notice."

Anna thought about that for a moment and realized that what Rick was saying was true. The cum stains on the suit would disappear as soon as it got wet from the water.

"Be just a moment more," Rick insisted, as he resumed stroking her crotch in his 'adjustments'.

"Oooh! Richard, that tickles," she giggled at his touch, her nervousness seeming to dissipate.

Rick kept up his stroking of her pussy in preparation for what he and Bill hoped would happen soon. He could feel the nub of her excited clit sticking out every time he brushed up against it. He could also hear the aroused breathing of Anna clearly now.

Anna was finding it hard to keep her knees from buckling. She didn't dare mention how horny Richard was making her feel, afraid to offend his supposed homosexuality.

"Almost finished Anna," Rick told her.

"Mmm, mmm," Anna hummed her understanding.

'This is it,' Rick thought. 'Just one last touch, and we're ready.'

Changing the angle of his finger, he 'accidentally' slipped his fingertip past her pussylips. This sudden intrusion caused Anna's knees to buckle slightly, allowing his finger to dig in even deeper.

"Ooooh! Richard?" Anna squealed in surprise. "Wh... what did you do that for?"

"So sorry Anna," he looked up at her startled face. "You slipped and... and it was quite unintentional I assure you."

By then Anna was so flustered in her arousal that she got confused and accepted his explanation, forgetting that his finger invaded her pussy before her knees had buckled.

As Rick pulled his finger away, his last gesture was to make sure that the front of the thong bottom was wedged between her flushed pussylips. Anna was so confused about what was going on that she didn't even notice what he had done.

Stepping back to admire his handiwork, he placed a pensive finger across his cheek. A smile came across his lips in satisfaction of his manipulation. He just stood there and admired her puffed pussylips wrapping around the thong bikini bottom and he could even make out a trickle of her juices running down her inner calf.

"Perfect dahling," he told her, then grabbed the radio to let Bill know they were ready.

"Okay," Anna said breathlessly. "What do I do?"

Rick guided her to the dolphin enclosure and she peered down. In the pool below, were swimming and playing six fairly large dolphins, each about seven or eight feet in length.

"I... I did not think that they would be so big," Anna said worriedly. "I have never been in the water with such big fishes before. Are you sure that it is safe?"

"First, they're mammals," Rick corrected her. "Just like you and me, not fishes. And they are very friendly. They let people swim with them all the time."

"How do you know this?" Anna asked.

'Whoops!' Rick thought. "Uh... ah... I've seen them perform before. Now up you go," he said, helping her up onto the landing.

As Anna struggled to get up on the high landing, Rick couldn't help but push her up by her bottom, sticking his middle finger in her excited pussy one last time. This added incentive was all Anna needed to jump up effortlessly. The water was about six feet below her from this platform.

"How do I do this then?" She asked.

"Just dive in sweatie," Rick told her. "Its perfectly safe. The pool is about thirty feet deep and the dolphins will even help you swim if you get in trouble."

"Really?" Anna said. "I have heard stories about this."

Rick stood back and admired her asscheeks tighten as the tennis star prepared to dive into the dolphin pool. In a graceful swan dive, Anna jumped from platform to join the sea mammals in the pool. The one thing that Anna failed to take into consideration is that this particular model of swimsuit was never meant for swimming, but just for show.

As soon as she hit the water, the flimsy string-bikini top was pulled away from her tits by the sudden rush of water, exposing her top to Bill's waiting camera. But once underwater, she could hear the clicking and whistling sounds that the dolphins were making to communicate with. She found those sounds very relaxing in the depths of the pool.

Anna was oblivious to what had happened to the bikini top and looked around the pool for signs of the dolphins. Then she spotted Bill on the other side of the large picture windows of the aquarium. She swam over to him and gave him a few underwater poses.

Bill just grinned realizing that his model hadn't yet come to the realization that her top was gone. Then he noticed Rick's handiwork with the thong bottom and snapped some close-up shots of her pussylips still clinging to the material.

Anna noticed some of the large dolphins approaching her and turned to greet the friendly mammals. They playfully circled her, occasionally nudging her with their snouts.

Rick joined Bill in the viewing area of the dolphin pen.

"You sure this is gonna work Rick?" Bill asked his friend.

"There's a good chance of it,' he told him. "I personally selected only the males of the pod. And they've all been acting rather randy these past few days. If this is possible, and there's no guarantee on this, then it will be with this bunch."

They both returned their attention to Anna Kournikova swimming with the many male dolphins. Her string bikini not even hiding her genitals anymore, and still she didn't seem to notice.

Anna had remained underwater for as long as she could and kicked her legs wide to surface for air. When her legs spread open for that kick, the two men got a lustful look at her exposed pussy and blood- engorged clit.

"You did a good job on her cunt, buddy," Bill commented.

"Believe me, it was a real pleasure," Rick grinned back.

They both laughed as they watched Anna treading water above them. Her legs parting rhythmically to stay afloat and offering them a tantalizing glimpse at her naked pussy.


Anna broke the surface and took a deep gulp of fresh air.

"Eeeeeeek!" She squealed as a large dolphin head surfaced next to hers, its size easily three times the size of her own head. "My god, you scared me. My, you are a big boy, aren't you."

Reaching out she petted the oversized head and was pleased to see that the animal was quite friendly. Then another dolphin popped up next to them and squeeked his desire for her attention also. Awkwardly, Anna began petting both of them together. She soon found that the dolphins would eagerly support her in the water as she petted them.

From below, Bill and Rick pulled out their stiffening cocks as they watched the tennis star play with the sea mammals in her almost naked state. Then Rick nudged his friend's attention to one of the still swimming dolphins circling the Russian beauty.

"That's his cock poking out," Rick told him.

"Man, that's so weird looking," Bill commented as the pale pointed tip of a dolphin cock made its appearance. "You think they can smell her arousal?"

"Maybe," Rick said. "I've never quite understood what arouses a dolphin. But I figured if I got her wet before diving in, they might sense her sexuality too."

Then they noticed two more swimming dolphins circling her were also getting hard-ons. Their cocks stood out at right angle to their bodies. Each measuring about eight inches in length and about two inches in width, finishing in the pointed tip which made them look like spears.

"What do you think they'll do?" Bill asked.

"If I were them, I'd try to fuck the horny bitch," he laughed, and Bill followed soon after.

Anna continued petting her two new friends, forgetting about the others in the pool with them. Then she felt something poking at her crotch. Taking a deep breath, she ducked her head under the surface and was greeted by another porpoise face.

Her new acquaintance then ducked down and poked his snout against her crotch. For the first time since diving into the pool, Anna became aware of the absence of her swimsuit. She realized that her nipples were fully exposed and that Bill had probably noticed that as well.

'Why did he not tell me?' She wondered.

But then her attention was brought back to the now, as the dolphin's snout rubbed itself against her already excited clitoris. She now regretted Richard's 'accidental' stroking of her earlier, not knowing that this was all orchestrated for this eventuality.

Bill and Rick both watched intently as Anna was being surrounded by the obviously horny sea mammals. They began stroking their own hard-on's as they watched a dolphin trying to fuck his thick snout in her vulnerable pussy.

A few times, Bill had to remind himself to snap pictures of this most unusual act of bestiality.

The dolphin's constant poking at her clit excited Anna in ways she hadn't expected. For some reason she was getting aroused all over again. Her new excited state didn't help her in holding her breath underwater either. She lifted her head back out of the water and took a deep breath.

Despite her excellent physical conditioning, she couldn't seem to manage her respiration as well as she could usually. Her sexual excitement was taking her breath away faster than the toughest tennis match ever had before.

From below, the two men could clearly see her nipples stiffening with each passing moment as the dolphins got bolder with her. The one at her pussy began nibbling at her stiff clit, causing Anna to bend her knees in the water. He seemed to be trying to tear away the last piece of vestige that still clothed her.

The only thing keeping her afloat was her two dolphin friends still supporting her.

"OOOOOH! MY! GOD!" She yelled out in the empty water park. "What are you doing... doing to me fishies?"

Then Bill and Rick's view was obscured when two more dolphins swam up to the floating beauty and began nibbling their short teeth on her stiff nipples.

"OH GOD, NO!" She yelled out again. "Stop doing that, you naughty things. I... I cannot swim with you doing that to me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.