Donkey Raped Daughter - Cover

Donkey Raped Daughter

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - It was a perverted scene and led to much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Billy glanced back at Hank as Margot led him into the ranch house and, seeing that his friend was engaged by the mayor and a young girl, Billy grinned wryly. He had been pretty smart to get out on the dance floor before his cock got hard. Poor old Hank seemed to be stuck in conversation now--and with a lump in his trousers, to boot. But there was nothing that Billy could do to help Hank--Billy had his own big hard-on to deal with. Nor did he recognize the girl, whose back was towards him, as the donkey-fucker. Why should he, without a close look, for who would ever suspect that the daughter of the mayor was the same big-titted girl who fucked burros?

Margot seemed to know where she was taking him as they went down the long hallway.

He wondered if the girl made a point of fucking strangers--or blowing them or whatever it was she was going to do to relieve him of the burden of his swollen balls and stiffened cock at the mayor's ranch. Had she been laid on to get laid by the guest? Not that Billy gave a damn, as long as he got his balls emptied.

Her lithe hip brushed against him and his cock got bigger and bigger and the cum-load in his balls was like a whirlpool.

Billy was not about to ask any questions.

He didn't look a gift horse in the mouth--even if that gift horse was a pretty girl with a very fuckable mouth, indeed.

In fact, Margot had never been inside the house before and didn't know the mayor at all. She had to come to the barbecue as the guest, and mistress, of one of the Ewings. She forgot which one, to be honest. There were so many of them that she always got them mixed up and sometimes she wondered if maybe half a dozen different Ewings might not be sharing her favors. But it didn't matter to her--a Ewing was a Ewing.

And a Texan was a Texan, too--as long as he had a great big prick like Billy Watson was showing.

Margot paused to look in a room, then moved on. She glanced into another room. Assorted couples were fucking in both of those rooms, for the barbecue was in full swing by this time. The third room she looked in was the library, and Margot hesitated. She had never read a book. Books made her nervous--they had words in them. But the library was not occupied and she guessed that it would do. She drew Billy in and closed the door behind them.

The bookshelves took up two tall walls and there was a fine stone fireplace with a stuffed buffalo head over it. The buffalo had horns shaped rather phallically and it caused the lewd girl to wonder what sort of prick a buffalo had. Margot, although a country girl, had never fucked a buffalo or a horse or even a burro--although once, when she was young and foolish, she had fucked a long-haired goat.

Now she drove such memories from her mind.

She had a man to fuck.

Margot didn't know that Billy Watson would have been thrilled to hear about the goat-fucking incident.

She moved away from Billy and walked to the wall beside the fireplace, then turned to face him. He waited and she regarded the huge, writhing lump in the front of his trousers. She smiled enticingly. Encouraged, Billy opened his fly.

His prick tame charging out like a crazed, one-horned bull into the bullring, looking for soft, warm flesh into which that solitary horn might be plunged.

"Oooooh," she sighed.

Billy's prick was at least half again as large as a Ewing prick and Margot was thrilled. Her pussy had started to simmer between her thighs, the way that it did when she was riding a horse--preferably a stallion-- bareback. She always got hot on a horse and often had an orgasm. She was sorry that a horse's cock was so large, however, for the size of a horse- prick intimidated her and kept her from sampling it.

But Billy's cock was just the right size to fill her pussy without splitting her open or disjointing her hipbones.

Billy moved towards her, prick first. Margot opened her riding pants and let them drop down to her high boots. Billy saw that her naked hips and thighs flared out, and that she was just slightly bowlegged--just enough so that he would be able to slip his cock up her cunt while she was still hobbled.

She leaned back against the shelves, supporting herself with both hands and dislodging a book. The book was about Leda and the swan and was illustrated with colored pictures, but neither Billy nor Margot noticed this--nor had they much interest in a bird's prick. She tilted her limber loins out and up, so that her pussy rose into his view. Her cunt was open and juicy, the pink pussy lips streaked with cunt juice, and her clit was as stiff as a buffalo's horn--or as Billy's raging cock.

He poised before her and began running the head of his prick against her naked belly and hairy cunt mound.

Cum trickled out, inscribing his lust upon her flesh in creamy ribbons and curlicues. Margot gazed down, admiring the flared head of his cock and eager to have it fucked up her cunt. She could feel a great suction inside her belly as her pussy abhorred a vacuum and longed for the more natural state of being stuffed full of cockmeat.

Billy dipped his knees and slipped his prick in between the girl's lean thighs. The cock-knob lay flat against her crotch. He dipped lower and his prick angled up so that the cockhead was nuzzling into her creamy, smoldering cunt slot, ready to plunge in. Margot rose onto her toes, her shoulders tilted back against the bookshelves.

Her belly revolved like a belly dancer's.

Billy fucked the full length of his thundering prick into her cunt with an upward thrust, his ass grinding as it propelled the prickmeat. Margot gave a little cry of pleasure as she felt her pussy fill up with hard cock. She bit her lower lip and her eyes glazed with lust. Billy's fuck-tool was of a good size, larger than most at any time, but now-- driven to new heights by the prolonged frustration of not having a woman to fuck after watching the girl with the donkey--it was larger than it had ever been before, hard as a stone and hot as a branding iron. His eyes glowed with possessiveness as he fucked his prick deep within her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.