Donkey Raped Daughter
Chapter 11

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It was a perverted scene and led to much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

As visiting dignitaries of the world of petroleum, Hank Suchard and Billy Watson had been invited to a barbecue at the home of the mayor that afternoon. They hadn't been sure if they should go. For one thing, they figured that, any sort of shindig put on by the mayor would have to be sort of boring but, more important, they were afraid that they might disgrace themselves by suddenly getting hard-ons in public. Not the sort of thing a big oil man is expected to produce.

Ever since they had seen the girl fucking the donkey, both of the Texans had been totally unable to control their pricks. Hard-ons came at random and for no apparent reason--and refused to go away unless jacked off--which was a thing that Texans did not do. Not in public, anyhow. Out in the field, looking at a pump operating, Billy had been reminded of burro-prick by the steady rise and fall, and the front of his trousers had jutted out instantly, alarming the field crew who were with him because, being well-trained men, they thought he was bringing in a geyser. Later, they had laughed at him, to his abject mortification.

It had been no better for Hank.

Studying oil samples he had imagined a sudden flash of donkey-cum, thick and hot as the heated oil, and his cock had thrust up big as one of the test tubes in the lab.

The two men discussed this problem of the instant, unexpected hard-on and wondered how long the condition would last.

They figured that what they needed was a woman or two, to get their lust well drained and to get their minds back to things more normal and controllable than bestiality.

They'd looked for women--but had no luck.

The town was small and the girls were virtuous.

The two horny oil men rationalized their failure by claiming that they hadn't wanted to cheat on their wives, anyhow. But the point remained--the point of the pointing prick, magically appearing without warning.

"If only we could jack off," Hank sighed.

"Too bad we ain't from California," Billy said. "They're all pud pullers out there."

Both tall Texans nodded sadly, seeing the difficulty of being from the Lone Star Republic.

Then had come the invitation to the barbecue.

It was bound to be plenty embarrassing if either of them, or both, were to get a throbbing hard-on at a party. They debated and discussed the issue. But they had nothing else to do and there was always the possibility that they might meet some randy women at the barbecue, so they decided to take a chance on being disgraced. They both wore their widest tooled leather belts, with the biggest buckles. If worst came to worst, they figured they could always jam their pricks under the buckles and, hopefully, their condition might go unnoticed.

They went to the barbecue.


The affair was being held at the mayor's ranch, a big, sprawling spread which had originally run beef cattle before the mayor had drilled for oil. Long trestle tables were set with food and drink and hundreds of guests were already there when the Texans arrived. They made it to the nearest drink table without a sign of a hard-on. They began drinking bourbon and beer.

The mayor came over to welcome them and introduced them to some of the other guests. They met men in dark suits and men in cowboy clothing and men in sombreros. They counted nineteen men named Ewing. But they hadn't met a single woman yet. As they lifted their glasses, both Texans covertly looked down to see if any cock-bulges had started to appear below their wide belts.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.