Donkey Raped Daughter - Cover

Donkey Raped Daughter

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It was a perverted scene and led to much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Since the Great Dane had already emptied his cock and balls twice in Veronica's cunt and once in Linda's mouth, it took a long time before he shot his wad again--which pleased Linda no end. She creamed three times as that fat canine cock fucked into her pussy. They coupled dog-style first and then, seeing that the brute was going to last for a while, Linda decided to try it face to face, with her ass perched on the edge of the bed, the way that Veronica had first fucked the dumb brute.

Young Chris managed to get another hard-on soon enough, and Veronica was pleased to let him empty his cum-load in her pussy. When, at long last, the Great Dane came, however, despite the length of time that it had taken him to peak out, he spilled as much cum into Linda as he had on his first ejaculation, and it felt like a tidal wave washing her cunt.

Now both boy and dog were definitely finished for the day.

The girls invited Chris to stop around whenever he felt like a piece of ass or a blow-job, and if he happened to have a nice big dog with him, so much the better.

Chris saw that there was a lot more to walking dogs than he had supposed and figured he might give up the idea of eventually being a cowboy and seek employment exercising dogs. He knew a great many German shepherds and Dobermans and Airedales that needed plenty of exercise.

He left to return the exhausted Great Dane to its mistress.

Linda and Veronica were not really horny any longer, having both had plenty of cock in mouth and cunt. But they were feeling so wickedly depraved by what they'd done that they settled down to sixty-nine in a gentle and affectionate fashion and, sure enough, they both managed to cream yet again.


But the divorcee who owned the Great Dane had not creamed all day long and was horny as could be.

Her name was Stella and she was wondering where on earth the boy had gone with her dog. She had only hired Christopher for an hour, and he had been gone most of the day. She had been looking forward to getting her pussy lapped by Brutus and the waiting was frustrating. She had considered giving herself a hand-job or two, but it seemed a shame to do that when she had a nice, long, hot Great Dane's tongue available--if the damned boy ever brought him home.

She was considering seducing the boy, as well.

The hotter she got and the longer she waited, with her cunt simmering, the nicer that idea seemed.

Eventually, she saw them coming across the yard.

Both looked exhausted.

She opened the top three buttons of her blouse and fixed a seductive smile on her face and went to the door.

Chris didn't even notice.

The boy was so drained that it didn't occur to him that he might have a crack at fucking the divorcee, nor could he have managed it, anyhow. He simply turned the dog over to her and left.

Stella was insulted.

How dare a young man fail to notice her cleavage?

Well, there was always the dog.

She invited Brutus into the bedroom. The obedient dog followed her in, but his head was hanging low. Stella hiked her skirt and gave him a whiff of hot cunt. That had never failed to excite the animal in the past. Now he eyed her steaming cunt and she could have sworn that a very human-like sigh escaped his muzzle. This was all very unusual. She opened her cunt lips with her fingertips and urged the Great Dane to get to work on her pussy. Brutus was a faithful beast and he pushed his snout in and began to lap away and, since she was hot as hell to begin with, Stella was soon creaming on the dog's tongue.

When her climax was finished, she reached under his belly to give him a hand-job.

But his cock was limp as a noodle and, pull and pet as she would, she could not get his cock to grow. She couldn't even coax the smooth prick- knob out from the hairy sheath.

This mystified her more than it annoyed her.

She had, after all, been serviced by his tongue and if the dog didn't want his usual hand-job, she didn't really care--but she had to wonder why he was so indifferent.

Stella was not utterly depraved, like some girls. She used the dog's tongue much as she would have used a dildo or a vibrator or an electric toothbrush--as a handy device for making her pussy cream. Jacking him off, afterwards, was no more than giving him a bone as a reward for his tricks. It was true that she had let the dog fuck her a couple times, but even then, although she had heartily enjoyed it, she had fucked him more through curiosity than lust--it was his talented tongue that she really creamed for.

Well, maybe the dumb brute was simply tired out today.

If he didn't get a hard-on the next time he lapped her pussy, she thought she had better take him to a vet--although it might be a bit embarrassing explaining the situation.

With her cunt nicely cooled now, Stella stretched out on the bed and went to sleep.

She was awakened, two hours later, by a remarkable sensation.

At first she thought that she was dreaming. Her eyes were still closed and it felt as if she had a prick in her mouth. What a lifelike dream, she thought. She was enjoying the dream and so she didn't want to open her eyes, fearing that she would wake up. She slid her tongue around on that dream prick. What a tasty hunk of cockmeat! Her lips pulled adoringly on that hot slab of the slippery prick-knob. She was drooling onto the cock and it was starting to ooze jism onto her tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.