Donkey Raped Daughter
Chapter 8

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It was a perverted scene and led to much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Now that both girls had satisfied their cock-hunger and swallowed plenty of cum, their cunts were hotter than ever. Linda wanted to fuck the dog, but she knew that would be very selfish of her. Since she had had the pleasure of milking the dog's cock first, it was only fair that Veronica got to take the first cuntful.

Veronica finished licking the stray jism up from the boy's prick and balls and sat back on the bed again. A trickle of spunk ran down her chin. Linda leaned over and licked it up.

Christopher stood where he was, rooted in place by the wonderful sensation of having emptied his cock and balls in a girl's mouth--but very sorry that he had come so quickly, for he would have relished a longer session of Veronica's skillful cock-sucking. Still, the lad was no fool. He had an idea that more delights awaited him. Although innocent, himself, it was evident that these two girls were not chaste at all.

The Great Dane eyed the boy.

Having both just received their first blow-jobs, there was a bond between them, a confidence shared. Brutus felt sure that Chris would not tell his mistress about what had transpired and Chris knew damned well that the dog couldn't tell anyone, even if he wanted to.

"Shall I fuck the doggy, now?" Veronica asked.

"Ummmm," Linda agreed.

Linda figured that watching her sexy friend fucking a dog would be almost as good as doing it herself.

Veronica patted the bed beside her ass.

Brutus, having learned a new trick, hopped right up in the same position he had assumed With Linda. He pushed his prick towards Veronica's face, thinking he was going to get sucked off again. The big, bloated prick-knob looked so succulent that the horny redhead could not resist the impulse to give it a tonguing and a slurp or two, but she stopped before there was any danger of milking him off, for she was truly getting desperate for a cuntful of cock by this time.

She took his prick in hand and levered it down towards her crotch. Brutus knew all about this and he began to hump even before the girl had fitted his cock into her pussy, his fat prick whacking against her ass and rebounding from her thigh. Linda leaned over to help, spreading Veronica's cunt lips wide open while Veronica slipped the Great Dane's huge cockhead into the foaming fuck-slot.

The dog's muscular haunches bunched up, quivering.

Then he fucked the full length of his thundering prick into Veronica's steaming cunt, burying his cock to the balls.

Veronica squealed with joy as she experienced her first-ever cuntful of dog-prick. They held steady for a moment, his cock stuffing her pussy to the brim. Then the redhead began to squirm and writhe on the big spike and, the dog, in return, began to fuck her with vigor. Veronica arched energetically, her pussy dancing wildly on his prick. She threw her legs up and clamped her smooth thighs around the dog's hairy haunches, riding him from below, her hips grinding and her belly heaving. His fat cock was fucking rapidly into her slippery cunt gash and the bloated cock-knob felt like a lump of white-hot iron deep in her pussy.

His balls swung in and out, slapping her crotch.

Linda had leaned down to get a close-up view and she could not resist the impulse to lick the dog's balls. Then she pushed her face in closer and began to tongue Veronica's cunt lips and clit, pushing her tongue right up the redhead's fuck-hole alongside the dog's cock.

Chris gasped when he saw this.

Was there no perversion in which these gorgeous girls did not take wanton delight? He watched the dog's cock vanish up the redhead's pussy, then slide back out, soaking with cunt juice. He saw the blonde's nimble tongue slurping merrily away on cunt and dog-cock. Impulsive lad that he was, he began pumping his prick again.

But Linda reached out and dislodged his hand, replacing it with her own. She held his cock firmly, not pumping it, for she had a use for the lad's next creamy load and didn't want to expend it on a mere hand-job.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.