Donkey Raped Daughter - Cover

Donkey Raped Daughter

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It was a perverted scene and led to much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Blowing a dog seemed ever naughtier than fucking one and, because of that, even more thrilling. Linda and Veronica were both wildly horny now and, in that mood, the more depraved a thing was, the more attractive it seemed to them. Neither had ever been so hot before. Although they had creamed while sucking each other's cunts, those orgasms had not satisfied them--had only made them more randy.

Now they had a big brute of a dog and a lusty young man to watch, and they were game for anything.

So was the dog.

But the Great Dane had never had a blowjob. None of the bitches he had known, not even the sexy French poodle, gave head. And his human mistress had drawn the line at that, so the beast wasn't sure what was required of him--although he was more than willing.

Nor was Linda quite sure how to go about blowing her first canine, although she was eager for the experience.

She leaned down and reached under the dog's belly, taking his iron- hard prick in her hand. She smiled and gave the dog-cock a slow push pull, folding the shaggy foreskin up behind the ledge of his prick-knob, then dragging it back so that the shiny, slippery red crown was standing out, swollen and flaring.

"Ummm," she sighed. "His cock's so big and hard!"

She stroked again.

The Great Dane whimpered.

He lifted his huge head from Linda's juicy cunt, cocking an ear, puzzled. He knew she hadn't come yet. When he lapped his mistress's pussy, she always creamed first, before jacking him off, and the dog couldn't understand why this new human female was changing the tried and true routine. But it felt lovely to have her hand pulling on his prick and he humped his hairy haunches, fucking through her fist.

Linda leaned to the side so that she could look down past his flank and see his cock as she pulled it.

Veronica looked down from the other side, grinning like a fiend in her horny expectation.

Young Christopher just gasped, still finding it hard to believe that this was happening. His prick was standing up like a periscope as if it, too, wanted to observe.

"I'm not sure how to do it," Linda whispered. "Should I get down on the floor or get him up on the bed or what?"

Veronica, equally inexperienced in the sucking of canine cock, wasn't sure, either.

But then Brutus yelped and sprang up on the bed with his front paws, so that he was braced there astride Linda's pelvis, his prick jutting up in front of her tits and his hind legs still on the floor. The dog still did not realize that he was going to get to put his prick into the girl's mouth, but the position was one in which his mistress often jerked him off, letting his hot jism squirt on her tits.

Linda realized that this was a handy position in which a girl could suck or fuck quite comfortably, unhindered by the fact that the cock involved was of another species.

She stroked that throbbing cockmeat.

The tip of the dog's prick began to bubble with pre-cum.

"Ooooh!" she purred when she saw the foamy juice starting to seep from the cleft.

Veronica reached in and cupped the dog's swollen balls.

Linda levered his cock rod down and touched the wet tip against her nipples, smearing spunk on her tits. She squirmed and arched. Then she cupped her tits together, deepening the cleavage, and let the dog hump her for a moment, his fat prick sliding between her tits and the hot prick- knob pushing out along her throat.

She bent her head down.

Veronica held her breath. The two horny women looked at each other for a moment, sharing the anticipation of this depravity, savoring the last seconds before Linda actually did the deed.

Linda's nimble tongue pushed out.

She touched the tip of her tongue against the head of the Great Dane's cock, gathering a drop of dog-cum onto her taste buds.

Veronica squealed with vicarious lust.

"Ooooh--it's fun!" Linda sighed.

Then she began tonguing the head of the dog's prick, licking all over the hot hunk of cock meat. She let her lips slowly part and fed that cockhead into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing in on both sides as she sucked, hungrily.

Brutus began to fuck into her mouth. His hindquarters bunched with trembling muscle as he fucked his prick into her face. His big, hairy balls dragged up over her thrusting tits. The dog had no idea why on earth a woman should want to take his cock into her mouth, but he sure as hell wasn't complaining. Humans were higher creatures than dogs and, no doubt, had reasons for their behavior, logic that eluded dumb brutes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.