Donkey Raped Daughter - Cover

Donkey Raped Daughter

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It was a perverted scene and led to much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Christopher Walsh was eighteen years old and he wanted to be a cowboy and learn to ride a horse, but for the moment he had to settle for a job as a dog-walker. There were a good many dogs on the housing estate because the people who lived there were security conscious. So Christopher was able to get all the dog-walking work that he wanted and, if a dog was not a horse, it was better than say, a cat.

Chris was a tall, lean young man with sandy hair that fell over his brow and an innocent sort of face--despite the fact that he was in the habit of jerking off at least three times a day.

He was still a virgin. The furthest he had ever gotten with a girl was when Betty Jane Humboldt had allowed him to feel her up. And he might have gotten even further except that he had creamed in his pants at the first touch of tit, and naughty Betty Jane had been annoyed with him for wasting such a lovely load of spunk.

Chris had jerked off that morning.

But a subsequent event had brought his admirable young prick springing back to attention. That had taken place when, a short time ago, he had called for the Great Dane. The woman who owned the big dog was a sexy divorcee of thirty, sultry and seductive. Chris had often thought about that lady while jerking off.

Today he had arrived a bit early and she had still been in bed, apparently--for she had answered the door wearing only a set of shorty pajamas. The top clung to her tits, outlining the heavy globes and the stiff nipples. Her legs were splendid. She looked sleepy. When she went to fetch the dog, Chris had admired her bouncy ass and curvaceous hips. He wondered if she realized how sexy she looked to him, and was teasing him--or if she merely considered him a child?

Up came his prick. When she returned with the dog, Christopher tried to conceal his hard-on but, by squirming and jamming his hands in his pockets, he only drew attention to his cock-bulge.

The divorcee had smiled, amused.

For a moment, the lad had thought that she was going to suggest that he use that hard cock on her.

She certainly seemed to be thinking about it.

But in the end nothing had happened and the young man had walked off with the Great Dane and the great hard-on. He was in a quandary. He felt like pounding his prick to relieve the tension, but he remembered how he'd angered Betty Jane when he'd creamed in his jeans. And he was still hoping that the attractive divorcee might seduce him later, when he brought the dog back. If there was a hope of that, the boy certainly didn't want to waste a fine hard-on and spill his jism by hand. Still, it was uncomfortable with his cockmeat bloated and pounding in his jeans, and the thought of getting it emptied was pleasant. If only he could be sure about the woman's intentions.

In fact, if Chris had known about the divorcee's inclinations, he would have been harder and hotter than ever. She kept the Great Dane more for companionship than protection, and had bought the dog as soon as she separated from her husband. While waiting for her divorce to be settled and alimony granted, she had not thought it wise to entertain men and, therefore, had entertained the dog.

She had trained the dog to lick her cunt and found it an avid learner. She had thought it would be only a temporary arrangement, until the divorce went through, but soon she realized that the dog gave such good head that she decided to continue with the bizarre arrangement. She dated men now and often got fucked, but she still had the pleasure of canine tongue several days a week.

Usually, that was as far as it went. The dog would lick her pussy until she creamed and then she would jack the brute off to keep him happy, rewarding him for his cunt-lapping. Once or twice she had let the brute fuck her, when she was in a particularly depraved mood. She liked to hear the way he panted when he was mounted behind her, fucking his prick up her cunt doggy-fashion, and she loved to feel his hot cum squirt into her pussy.

Chris, of course, did not realize that the dog he was walking was more sexually experienced than he, himself.

But the dog knew all about women.

And the dog was a lot less surprised than the boy was when Veronica beckoned them to her home...

The sexy redhead had put her semi-transparent gown on to go to the door and she looked even sexier than the divorcee as she signaled, smiling, to the horny young man.

He hesitated. The Great Dane stiffened and sniffed, then began to wag his tail. His tongue lolled out over his jaw and--to Christopher's horror--the dog's prick began to get hard. Chris was still struggling to conceal his own hard-on. He was embarrassed. He blushed bright red. Yet what could he do but hope?

He strolled over to the house.

Christ! He could see right through her black negligee! Oh, Lord! She was looking at the front of his pants! But she didn't seem shocked or anything, and she continued to smile.

"Hello, young man," she said.

"Err--hi," he said nervously.

"I was wondering if you might like a cold drink or something. It's a hot day to be walking a dog."

"Gee--sure," he said.

"Come on in."

He hesitated, glancing at the animal.

"Oh, bring the doggy in, too--I'm sure he'd like something, as well," she said. She giggled suggestively.

Chris and the dog went into the house.

Then he got a real shock for, although Veronica had put on a negligee to go to the door, Linda had not dressed. She was standing there wearing boots and a Stetson--and nothing at all between them.

Christopher's eyes bulged out like hard-boiled eggs.

The dog began to whine.

The two tall girls regarded each other, grinning.

Were they some sort of perverts? Did they get their jollies by teasing horny teenaged boys?

Veronica slipped her negligee off again.

Chris looked back and forth between them. One was as beautiful as the other. Could he fuck one of them? Both of them? His prick was bucking like a bronco.

The dog was looking back and forth between the two women, as well. With his canine instincts he could sense that these were two very randy human bitches. Being a mere dog, he didn't have a well-developed sense of fidelity and it never occurred to him that he would be cheating on his mistress if he made it with these girls.

"What's your name, young man?" the redhead asked.

"Chris," he said.

They introduced themselves.

"And what's the nice doggy's name?" Linda asked.

"Brutus," Chris said.

"We didn't really invite you in for a cold drink," Veronica admitted, eyeing the boy speculatively.

"I might like a nice hot drink," Linda added, and the girls giggled as they exchanged glances.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.