Donkey Raped Daughter - Cover

Donkey Raped Daughter

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It was a perverted scene and led to much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

As they left the pool-side table and went into the house, the two women kept giggling and glancing at each other, as if to make light of the situation, to regard the scene as amusing and saucy and naughty, instead of truly emotional and passionate. But despite the pretense, it was hard for both of them to regulate the labored breathing that threatened to become heavy panting at any moment, and the sideways glances they exchanged came from beneath lowered lashes.

They had never felt shy together before, not even the first time when they had been fucked side by side in the same bed--but they had had men then, as emotional buffers. Because they were both proud and self- confident girls, embarrassment was an emotion alien to them, and to be dreaded. But if they shared the same desires, there could be no reason for embarrassment to arise. And both had a pretty good idea, by this time, that what they each wanted was one and the same.

Veronica stopped at the hall closet and brought out the new vibrator. She grinned sheepishly as she showed it to Linda.

"Ohhh, that looks nice," Linda said.

"I haven't tried it yet. I only bought it on a spur of the moment sort of whim."

But Veronica was glad that she had the thing. It was the perfect prop, playing the role that, in the past, men had played. It would get Linda into bed with Veronica, without either of them admitting that it wasn't really necessary to have such an incentive.

They went on to the bedroom.

Veronica adjusted the curtains so that the sunlight that had been streaming in was muted, the lighting softer and subtler. Linda watched the redhead as she stood at the window, aware that her body was visible, outlined against the sunlight and through the semi-transparent silk gown. Linda was really lusting for those soft curves now, that velvet skin, those sensual lips and long, lithe legs and thrusting tits.

Veronica came back and stood beside the bed.

There was a moment of hesitation now, a second of inhibited doubt, and then Veronica tossed her head and smiled and slipped the robe back from her shoulders. The silken garment settled lightly to the floor and Veronica was standing there naked. Linda stared at her. Her thick, curly pubic hair was like a burning bush.

Veronica sat on the bed, her knees slightly parted.

Linda looked around for a chair.

"You might as well join me," Veronica said. "If you're going to watch, you might as well get a close-up."

Linda figured that was a fine idea.

She moved towards the bed, still fully dressed.

She was wondering how to get her own clothing off, in fact. It had been easy enough for the redhead, since she wore only the silk gown, but removing tight jeans and boots was a more complicated matter.

But then Veronica said: "Why don't you undress, too, Linda? I'll feel less self-conscious if you're naked, as well."

That solved that problem.

Linda unbuckled her wide cowgirl belt and unzipped her jeans and squirmed out of them. She drew them off over her boots, leaving the boots on. Then she unbuttoned her faded shirt and removed that, arching her back as she did so, pushing her plump tits out towards Veronica, wanting to look desirable--and to instill desire in the redhead. From the gleam in Veronica's green eyes, it was obvious that Linda had done just that.

Linda sat down on the bed, still wearing high boots and the big Stetson--and nothing else.

They gazed at each other, looking at tits and crotches.

Linda's fingers were tingling to touch the redhead's body.

But the girls weren't ready yet, not quite. They still felt the need to go through the ritual of using the vibrator.

Veronica lay back, her head on the pillow. She raised her knees and parted her thighs. Linda curled up on her flank, lower down on the bed, so she had a perfect view of Veronica's crotch. Veronica's cunt lips were unfurled and her pussy slot was filled with foamy cunt juice. The sight made Linda drool.

Veronica switched on the prick-shaped vibrator.

It began to hum and buzz.

She touched the vibrating tip to her nipples and shuddered as the tool massaged those stiff, sensitive tit-tips. Veronica was watching Linda's face and Linda was staring at Veronica's body.

Linda was smiling in the shadow of her hat brim, her red lips trembling as they turned up at the corners and the tip of her moist, pink tongue showing between them. Linda's taut nipples had started to tingle, just as if they, too, were being vibrated, and her cunt was every bit as hot and juicy as Veronica's.

Veronica moved the vibrator down her belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.