Brideprice

by JasonD

Copyright© 2001 by JasonD

Erotica Sex Story: A trip to the doctor leads to a trip into another culture, hidden among our own, where our young heroine finds her life changed forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

your head hums with a dull roar of pain as you blearily open your eyes... seeing only gray and brown, then closing your eyes against the sudden light... you try to shut out the room you see revealed as the curtain over the window above your bed(it IS a bed isnl't it ?) is pulled back and you wake to the ache of a dull medicated sleep... only to feel your chin gripped in a strong hand and a chiding voice telling you to" open your eyes so the gents could see them... "

you feel the weight of the gazes of several men, standing in the shadows where the sun cannot reach them, their forms vaguely large, and rough, clothes not those of any department store you have eve been to...

your arms are tied to your waist, the rope running around your wrists and stomach tied out of reach of your hands at your back... your legs are tied loosely to the bottom of the bed(a hospital bed...)

suddenly you look to the voice and hand that grips you, only to see the mean face of the man who gave you a shot just moments ago in your new doctor's office(who WAS that nurse at your regular OB/GYN's office?)...

the mean faced hard, wiry man calls out to the shapes "All you loyal men will see that she is healthy... young enuff... and in less than a month's time fertile... we checked her records well... and rest assured she is highly sexually responsive, notice the responsiveness"...

you try to call out and demand to know what is happening to you but his hands stuff your mouth with the edge of the sheet that had covered you during your sleep, and goes between your legs, teasing you til your hips move in response against your will but still moving, his hand opening you and exposing your hidden places, his other hand probing inside and caressing your softness... then, holding his wet fingers up for the men to see he gestures to someone behind the men...

a man steps thru them and into the light, a man who held you down on that radically odd exam table in the strange looking doctor's office your Gyneecologist supposedly referred you to... This man who held you helpless on the table while the hard-faced man drugged you is naked from the waist down, his body tight and corded...

the man beside you assures the men quickly... "don't worry men... john here is benefitting from a vasectomy I gave him years ago... he will show you just how responsive she truly is."

"and remember she is yours for the paltry bride price of 10000 dollars..."

The large corded man climbs onto the bed besideyour corded thighs, anxious and tense in your denial at what is happening here to you... Swiftly adjusting the height and angle of the mattress, without preliminary, he moves between your legs to push his mule like cock between your cringing inner thighs, his head having trouble at first... then slamming in

the mean faced man leans over you, saying " would you rather he demonstrated your ass with that donkey dick of his ??

no no no you shake your head...your eyes big

"if you don't want that, I would suggest you control your self and endure... or even enjoy... none of the men to buy you is nearly as large...

well almost none"

you feel the large man above you push in til his cock fills you, still outside you but into your inner walls...then it begins, lucky for you the mean faced man stirred you a bit... this brute spares no time for niceties like preparing you... slamming his cock into you quickly now...

he works his prick in your shocked and shattered body, filling and pulling from you, dragging you inside out again and again...

Now your ankles being untied and pulled back toards your chest, tied to a side rail of the bed high so your hips are up enough for his cock to sink to the balls in your narrow beaten cunny... you feel your body juicing around him as your traitor body feels only that it is being fucked and filled...

your senses warring as you are violated hard and fast, your body overcomes your mind and coming quick and fast, drawing his prick in to gush his spermless cum into your pussy... then just as quickly as he entered you he pulls out, walking away only to return with a douche and pan to wash him from you while the men in the shadows begin to bid for you, making rude remarks about breaking in your bottom for their use...

untying your ankles the large man who just serviced you like a stallion does a mare lifts you to your feet, pulling your hair back from your face and showing the men your still-toned body as the bidding slows and stops at double the asking-price; the winner, a cold eyed man with a nice lump in his pants steps forward to bend you over his leg, he still standing...

As you look over your shoulder at him, begging him to help you, to get you out of this horrible nightmare, he silently takes a cane from his belt, cutting three strokes on the inside of your thigh and three on the outside of your hip, marking you as his with vicious red welts, and dragging your naked form after him to the door of the room you were in...you stumble over the ground thru what seems to be a town, towards a large house surrounded by a high fence...

grass beneath your feet cushions your stumbling, but he drags you still, your arms still tied to your sides... you enter the yard of the house, walking on paving stones around the side of the house and thru a door at the back of the house, stairs leading down instead of up to the first floor... Then down a narrow ill-lit hallway you stagger beside him, stopping finally in a small room... with only a mattress on the floor, padding on the walls and a cage and dome over the only light, the man, not too cruelly, mutters to you" this is where all my new wives spend their first day, or week, your choice... if you need spend more than a week here, you will come to regret it... only then would I use this cane again... I don;t want to mark my wife more than is decent and proper... but I will if needs be... "

You open your mouth to plead, protest, or argue, but shut it at the implacable glance in his eyes...walking you to the mattress, he pushes you down to it, lifting a cuff from the floor and locking it round your right ankle, leaning forward with a knife in his hands to cut free the ropes around your wrists... you move your ankle, noting the thick steel and sturdy bolt in the floor it is attached to...the man walks to the door, then turns to you...

His eyes smiling not very reasonably, " My first wives will be here to prepare you for tonight... obey them and no marks will fall on you... resist them... and it is no telling what they will do... and In case you have not reckoned your new life and your lot in it, you are here to serve me, to bear my children and keep my house... that is why you are here... the doctor said you would breed good sons and daughters...Be sure you find a way to live to bear them for me..."

with that he dims the room's only light and shuts the door, silence weighing on you heavily... you worry over the cuff for minutes, hours... maybe longer... sudddenly the door to the room creaks open and a young man, perhaps a few days shy of grown, walks forward to you... you look to his face and realize there will be no help here... Reaching you, he grabs your shoulders, dragging you to your knees, pushing your face against his pants and ordering you silent... his clenched teeth bespeak an anger ill concealed... " as oldest i was due a wife, but Pa wanted yet one more...well i mean to have your services too. If you talk I will have my mother make your life a living hell...Now, open your mouth or you will regret it right now "

opening his buttoned fly, he drags out what rivals the large man who raped you earlier, the head drooling a bit as he pushes it quickly into your mouth, bouncing off the back of your throat and gagging you as he grabs your ears painfully, his hips flexing his cock back and forth over your tongue...brutally invading your mouth... He orders through his angryily pursed lips, " don't just kneel there...suck it woman "...his eyes still angry as he pushes his cock over your teeth, he stills and waits for your tongue and mouth to move on him, to cuddle him with your tender lips and pretty pink tongue like you know he wants you to... With some bit of trepidation, and a lot of fear, you move your mouth slowly at first, then your lips tighten around his huge cock, licking up and down his shaft, suckling him as if he were some perverted pacifier, mouthing his head...

his fingers moving down to grab your nipples, he twists them as you cradle his penis with your face... looking up at him, with begging eyes...frightened eyes the door moving open even as he groans, the light coming to full strength as he grips your head again, the pungent scent of him strong as his cum flows str8 down your throat...a chiding voice telling him "Jess, so very rude to do that on her bride's night... " then a feminine hand ruffles his hair as he stays buried in your mouth his hands suggesting you continue to suck him til he is clean...

" but Mom you know she was to have been mine "

"Jess you don;t want your first to be an older woman...your Pa will get you a nice young fallen cheerleader or some such"...the hand of his Mom goes to your chin, a head appearing over his shoulder "be sure to get every drop from him, he mustn't go back til he is clean, clean nearly as you will be be ore we are thru"then the hand lightly cradles this man/boy's testicles and tucks them back inside his pants, pulling him slowly from your mouth to inspect your work... then pushing the slowly shrinking elephantine dick back in his pants, she spanks his backside playfully, sending him from the room whistling and buttoning his pants, obviously in a better mood...

Freed from his oppressive masculine energy. you look up to see three women, varying from mid 40's to a couple years older than you...

you begin begging with them...they are women, surely one will help you get free!... The oldest, the cruel man/boy's mother answers you, her eyes sympathetic and yet amused, "you are here... you cannot leave this house with out being seen, and not at all at night... if you are lucky, you will never be collared, chained, traded away, or worse...as for right now... I came to bathe you... if you resist, my sisterwives will hold you down... If that doesn't suffice, well then John told you what awaited you"

...you kick and scream, struggling hard;telling them, begging them to help you!... wailing that nothing could be worse than this...

The woman softly and dangerously says to your desperate pleas and denieals, "as for worse, how would you like to be doing the same thing as here, but overseas, with your genitals trimmed til you feel no pleasure at all... hated for your anglo features and abused by guards and other harem girls"...you sob and cry out in defeat and denial as the women move to hold you down, surprisingly strong, and they turn you to your tomach over the mattress, your feet angled off the end, your kicking legs spanked by their tight fingers and hard palms...

The three women join in spanking the insides of your thghs and pulling your cheeks apart to spank inside them and over your hidden soft spot, your anus... feeling the sting of their fingertips there is finally too much for you as they pummel your skin with their open palms and extended fingers, and beg them to stop, pleading with them now that you will cooperate!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.