My Awakening

by Greg Samson

Copyright© 2001 by Greg Samson

Erotica Sex Story: One fateful night at an interstate rest stop, a man learns his true sexual calling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   TransGender   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   .

One night a few months ago I was driving home on the interstate. I had worked late so the traffic was pretty light. I wanted to go to the bathroom and get something to drink for rest of the way home so I stopped at a rest stop I am familiar with on the trip. There were just a few trucks parked out front. I was glad that no one was in the bathroom since it was late at night and it makes me nervous if anyone is in there. I relieved myself and as I was walking from the urinal to the sink I heard the door open and a man walked in. It rattled me a little. As he passed we nodded to each other. He was a large man, about six feet two, probably in his thirties and from the way he was dressed, in jeans and field coat with baseball cap, he looked like one of the truckers out front. For a moment our eyes met and it seemed to me that there was something in the way he looked back, a deeper look than I expected, like he was searching for something. Anyway, I let it go and started washing my hands. I glanced in the mirror and saw the man behind me at one of the urinals. I got my face a little wet too to wake me up a little for the rest of my drive. I dried my face with a paper towel. When I looked in the mirror again I was stunned to see that man was turned around and his penis was sticking out. I was frozen. Even though it was not erect it seemed surprisingly large. I couldn't help staring at it. When I made a move for the door, the man cut me off. I am not very big and his size was intimidating so I backed up. He moved toward me and within a few steps had backed me up into one of the stalls. It turned out to be the handicapped stall so there was plenty of room for him to shove me inside, follow me after and the latch the door behind him. My heart was pounding and I was afraid for my life. I stared into his eyes hoping to find an answer about what he wanted from me. I didn't have to wait more than a moment to find out.

"You're gonna give me a blow job," he said forcefully, "So get on your knees."

I was so scared I probably would have done anything he said to save my life so it was almost involuntary as I slowly dropped to my knees. He smirked as he watched me, confident that he was going to get his way. As I watched, he undid his pants the rest of the way and pulled them down. He penis seemed even larger now that I was only inches away from it. And it was getting bigger as the man got more aroused. It must have been more than nine inches long, as thick as a cucumber with a head that was dark and fat. I could smell the salty tang. My mind was in such a panic that I could not even comprehend what he was expecting me to do.

"Now put your mouth on it," he commanded as he gripped it at the base in one hand and aimed it at my lips.

Still staring him in the eyes and unable to resist his orders, I opened my mouth a little. Before I could work up the nerve to do anything, he gripped my head firmly in one hand, pulling me forward, and was guiding his cock into my mouth with the other. The soft tip of his fat penis pushed my lips apart. I felt and tasted the wet, pungent precum on my tongue. I tried to put my hands on his thighs and push away but he overpowered me.

"You're not going anywhere 'til this is over so just let it happen," he said, pressing his cockhead more insistently against my teeth and lips. "Now, open wide."

I did as he said and opened my mouth as wide as I could and in one continuous motion, he forced his penis into my mouth and pulled my head forward. In a moment he was slipping his salty cock slowly across my lips and tongue and moving his hands to get a firm grip on the back of my head to hold me in place.

"Now suck, goddammit," he said.

And so with this man's hard, massive penis suddenly stuffed in my mouth, I tried to tighten my lips and suck it. I thought I was going to gag as the suction seemed to draw his huge cock in. It was stiff and warm and so big it filled my whole mouth. It had gone in a few inches when he slowly drew it back again. I could actually feel it growing in my mouth. When I thought he was going to pull it out he slowly pushed it back in. He did this a few more times, and I realized he was just wetting his cock as he went, in preparation for what was to come. After about a minute he was slipping his dick in and out of my mouth slowly with a steady rhythm.

"Oh yeah," he moaned softly and it occurred to me that this man was actually fucking my mouth. He was using my mouth as if it were a woman!

With each stroke he pushed it in a little further. As each slippery thrust penetrated farther and farther into my wet mouth, he began to increase the tempo of his strokes. With each push he seemed to want to go a little deeper and for some reason I stopped resisting him. Somehow it started to feel good to be sucking his dick. It almost seemed natural for him to be fucking me in the mouth this way.

He seemed to sense this and, holding my head firmly in his grasp, he shoved his cock further into my mouth with each stroke and, to my surprise, I was letting him.

"Suck my dick," he urged, pulling my head toward him as he thrust forward.

He was moaning and panting as he humped away and it somehow turned me on that fucking my mouth felt so good to him. He started to talk to me, too, and I started to find that I was actually stimulated by what he said.

"You like to suck cock don't you, you little cock sucker," he said as he continued to use my mouth for his pleasure. Somehow I found the words and the feelings intoxicating. Maybe I was a cocksucker and had never realized it until now. Soon I found myself anticipating his cock filling my mouth more and more. I realized that I actually wanted that hard dick, that I needed it, and taking it into my mouth was the best way to satisfy that need. I felt my own cock getting hard with excitement. It actually started to turn me on to be sucking another man's penis! Maybe it was the danger and the taboo-everything I had ever heard was that it was wrong for a man to take another man's cock into his mouth. But I was doing it and now that I had accepted another man's penis between my lips, it could not be undone. Things had changed and I would never be the same. The man was right and that's all there was to it, I thought: I AM A COCKSUCKER. As all these thoughts swirled in my mind and mixed with the indescribable feelings I had in my mouth, I felt my passion jet into hyperspace. Without even thinking about it, I grabbed his thighs in both hands and pulled him toward me in synch with the steady rhythm of his pumping. I started to take control and began to fuck his dick with my mouth. Soon I was passionately going down on him, bobbing excitedly and working the shaft with my lips and slurping his beautiful, hot cock deep into my wet mouth. Suddenly, I was fervently sucking his rock-hard dick for all I was worth.

Just then, he stepped back pulling out of my mouth with a loud pop. Panting and delirious with excitement, I could only look up at him with surprise and confusion.

"So you really want it, don't you? I knew it. I could tell from the look in your eyes that you are nothing but a cock sucking slut," he said with a smile, his massive, glistening penis, dripping and pulsing just inches from my hungry lips. "Then you'll have to beg me. I want to hear you admit I'm right. Tell me how much you want to suck me off."

I was confused and wasn't sure what to say but staring at his huge, wet, delicious cock just inches from my lips, begging to be sucked, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have his dick back in my mouth where we both knew it belonged. I heard myself pant,

"Please, please let me suck your cock!"

"Why? What are you?" he said taunting me, enjoying the power he had over me.

"I am a cocksucker. I suck cock like a shameless, horny slut. I suck cock because I need to," I heard my self say, surprised to hear the words I myself was saying but knowing, too, what this man had somehow seen in an instant, that it was true.

"That's better. I'm going to let you blow me, but you better do a good job."

He stepped forward and I immediately set back to work, but things had changed in that instant. My need had been revealed and my performance was being evaluated to see if it matched the degree of my gratitude. I was eager to show him I would make good on his demand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.