Suzanne - Cover

Suzanne

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 3: New Friends for Suzy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: New Friends for Suzy - The story of Suzanne, a little Southern Bell that has a hidden secret in her life. That is until Jake Winters meets her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Suzy woke me up Saturday morning with the sweetest blowjob ever. It was in those moments of the morning where a man's bladder is just starting to become uncomfortable and his morning hard-on is raging. That was when I felt her lips wrap around my cock. I became fully awakened when I felt the head of my cock slid into Suzy's throat and her chin rest on my bloated nuts. Then slowly she began that wonderfully agonizing trip to the tip of my dick. Her tongue was very active on my gland and her saliva drooled down my shaft drenching my balls. That morning Suzy never used her hands to bring me off only her talented mouth, tongue and lips. It was ten minutes of delicious torture before my balls gave up their creamy delight. I released my seed into her awaiting mouth as her tongue teased the ridgeline surrounding the head of my dick. When my seed had filled her mouth, I uttered my first words of the morning, "Oh, good morning lover. That is the way to wake up a man."

I opened my eyes and found that Suzy was watching me from her position, kneeling between my legs. Her hair and eyes were wild and my cream dripped from the corners of her mouth. Once we had eye contact, Suzy threw her head back and swallowed my cum. I watched with warmth in my heart as this woman drank my seed. She then looked at me, smiled her coy smile and then she licked her lips. Then I did something that I have never done with another woman. I pulled her to me and we kissed. Her tongue was coated with the milky residue of my orgasm and I should have been repulsed but I wasn't. I questioned my actions and found that I was actually very turned on.

I decided pondering this any further would cause me to pee the bed so I pushed Suzy to the side.

"Thank you sweetie for the wonderful wake up but if you don't get off of me I will pee all over you and the bed."

"If that's what you want of your slut Sir, it would be an honor to feel your warm pee washing over my flesh," she responded with her eyes lowered.

"OK, my little slut. Let's do this out back," I commanded.

Suzy almost ran to the sliding glass door of her bedroom. She stepped out into the cool morning and knelt on the grass with her head bowed. I had my dick in my hand but was unsure if I could actually do this. I walked behind her and aimed my cock at her round buns. I felt the piss traveling up my shaft and I watched with fascination as a stream of pungent yellow urine splashed on Suzy's creamy alabaster skin. I moved the stream up and down the crack of her ass. Suzy, moaning, lowered her head to the ground, raised her ass and opened her legs. She reached in between her legs and spread her pussy lips open. I managed a fair amount of urine to shoot into her open cunt. As I shook the remaining squirts and drops onto her back, she looked over her shoulder and smiled warmly at me.

"Thank you Master for fulfilling yet another fantasy for me."

Then she knelt facing me and licked my dick clean of any cum and pee.

To my surprise her pets had watched with keen interest as I was peeing on their mistress. When I was done they came over and sniffed Suzy. I had a wicked thought so I commanded Suzy to submit. She looked at me and the smile vanished.

"Yes, Sir!" She responded and dropped her head to the ground. Her legs opened tentatively allowing both beasts to sniff her. It was Bruno that reacted first after circling and sniffing. He walked up to Suzy's ass and lifted his leg and pissed on her. Then it was Otto's turn to mark her. Suzy was soaked with urine and she smelled like a locker room urinal.

"OK you dirty little slut, go clean up."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you Sir."

While she showered and made herself presentable, I fixed us some coffee and breakfast. I was famished so bacon and eggs with hash brown potatoes, the frozen kind, with a tall glass of milk sounded perfect. In mid preparation the telephone rang and the answering machine picked it up. It was her husband, Jim. He left a loving message and hung up with a kiss. He sounds like a decent, loving husband. He also doesn't have a clue that his wife harbors a dark side that he can never satisfy. That's OK by me. I am perverse enough to handle her needs. And then some! I pushed the erase button and smiled.

Suzy emerge from the shower all pink and naked with her hair looking wind-blown. I thought it looked very sultry. Suzanne wore only a touch of makeup and a hint of perfume. She looked like she just stepped out of Cosmo. My dick popped to attention just as the bacon splattered little dots of scorching grease on it.

"Ouch, goddamn it. That shit burns."

"Oh my poor baby," she said as she rushed to my aid. "Let me take care of that for you. Kisses will make it better," she cooed. Her lips wrapped around my shriveled manhood and her tongue licked all around the offended area. Junior popped to attention once again.

"Why don't you sit down Jake and let me finish for you."

"Sounds like a wise course of action, cutie."

She pour the coffee, buttered the toast when it popped up and dished up eggs over easy with hot bacon to my everlasting gratitude. Once my hunger was quenched, I set off to get my body cleaned up. I turned to go to the bathroom when I heard her plaintive voice ask, "What am I to do while you shower, Sir?"

I walked to her side of the bed and searched her nightstand without success.

"Where are they?"

"In the closet," Suzy responded. With her head down she retrieved a hatbox full of toys.

I opened the box she handed to me and surveyed the contents. I picked up each vibrator and dildo and studied each of her devices carefully. Suzanne was embarrassed beyond reason. Her entire body was a shade of pink. I was very pleased with the humiliation I caused. If a little humiliation is good then more was better, I reasoned.

"Does he know about these?"

"Oh, no Sir. He would never understand."

"Which of these do you like the most," I said as I held out the box. She pointed out a seven-inch vibrator.

"Hmmm, yes that will do. As well as these, I think." I selected the vibrator a well as a hefty little dildo of about six inches with a suction cup attached to the base and a silver vibrating egg.

"Do you have any rubbers?"

"Yes, in my husbands nightstand Sir."

"Please get them for me sweetie."

I had her open the rubber; dropping the egg into the tip I then slid the dildo in. I made sure that the egg and the cord running to the controls were in place. Suzanne watched my every move with anxious fascination.

"Do you have any lubricant?"

She nodded and found some in the bathroom medicine cabinet. Meanwhile I surveyed her room and decided that the bedpost was my perfect choice.

"Kneel down here," I indicated with a point. "No turn your ass toward the post and straddle it. Now crawl back until you ass cheeks touch the wood. That's it. Now just lean forward a bit. I slathered her pussy with the lube and worked the rubber-covered dildo with vibrating egg into her cunt. Suzy wasn't very ready sexually so it was a bit of a struggle to slip the device all the way in. I wet the suction cup and pulled her ass back until it touched the wood again. The base of the dildo made contact with the wood and with a little push by Suzy it was securely locked in place.

"Comfortable my little sex slave?" Not really caring one way or the other.

"Oh, yes Master it feels so good inside of me."

I turn the knob on the control pack and the egg began to buzz deep in her twat.

"Ohhhh, yyyeeesss Master. That is so nicccceeee." Suzy moaned as her butt started to move the dildo in and out of her cunt.

I slathered another blob of the lube into Suzy's asshole. I popped another rubber over the seven-inch vibrator and eased it up her ass.

"Have yourself some fun Suzanne while I get cleaned up.

I heard Suzy wail with orgasmic release five time while I performed my ritual three SSS's, a shit, a shave and a shower. Entering the bedroom, Suzy was almost to the point of exhaustion from cumming so much. Her hair was now limp from all the sweat she had worked up. Her hair hung on her head and matted to her back and forehead. Yet, she continued to pound the toys into her fuck holes. I stood over her unnoticed, watching the shafts of both toys disappear into her orifices as her ass slammed into the bedpost. Then reappear to almost their tip only to be swallowed by her body again. I sat on the edge of the bed to watch. Suzy was rapidly approaching another orgasm.

"Yes, yess, yesss," she screamed. Her head whipped back and forth and her whole body convulsed. Her fucking rhythm became spasmodic and disjointed but she continued her assault on her person.

"That's enough for now, my dear." I said with a tint of remorse. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so well fuck as she at that moment. Suzy simply slid prone on the floor. The dildo remained grossly attached to the bedpost. The surface of the dildo was covered with her creamy cum residue. The seven-inch vibrator popped free of her asshole and landed on the floor, a soiled juicy mess. Suzy just lay panting and twitching from post orgasm quacks.

I cleaned up the toys as she rested and returned them to her hatbox. Then I dressed. Suzy finally dragged herself upright and staggered over to me. She draped her sweat soak ravaged body on me and looked into my face.

"Never again Master," she pleaded. Please?"

"We will see!" I responded

"Now get fixed up and let's start this last day together and let's enjoy some fun and games."

Suzanne selected a very beautiful little white sundress for our outing. It tied behind her neck and was backless. This allowed her breast to sway as she walked and I could reach underneath the material and tease her nipples whenever I wished. The dress gathered at her hips and flowed along the lines of her body. It was sheer and in the light one could almost see thru it. The hem was ended at just above her knees. Not a daring cut by any stretch of the imagination, more of a practical one. I asked her to take me shopping so it was off to the mall. We both enjoyed our afternoon together. I bought her a pair of sandals at the "Easy Spirit" outlet. Yes, Suzy put on quite the show for the salesman, actually a sales boy. The poor fuck could hardly walk to the back to fetch shoes for Suzanne. Without panties a shoe-shopping trip can be a lot of fun. We paid a visit to Fredrick of Hollywood. There the store manager made some outrageous suggestions for Suzy to try on. I never let him in on our game but he picked up on it immediately. He and I enjoyed her embarrassment and humiliation when she would emerge from the changing booth. He selected only the most daring and revealing outfits. The last of which was transparent. He made a big fuss over insuring the fit. It was quite obvious that he was taking liberties with Suzy's body as he adjusted the dress here and there. I was about rolling in the aisle at his attics. I bought her the dress.

"Jake, I'll never be able to wear this dress in public and I sure as hell can't wear it in front of my husband," Suzy said as we left the store both waving at the manager. "It will just sit in the back of my closet unused."

"Well, I suggest not giving it to the Goodwill. I doubt they have many homeless clients that are in need of a dress such as that. How about keeping it to remind you of me? Then break it out when I am in town."

"Oh, Jake, you mean that you want to see me again?' Suzanne was almost in tears. "I have been such a filthy slut and I am not worthy of your interest Sir. How could you ever want someone like me again?"

I figured that Suzy was trying to play me. Ah what the fuck, she did deserve to be complimented even if it was for her slutty ways.

"Sweetie, I have enjoy every single minute with you. I have never met a woman that satisfied me the way you do. There is no way that I can let this be a one-time affair.

Believe me Suzy when I say that we have only begun to explore your sexual self. We are going to fuck many more times and we will push the limits of your sexual behavior."

She jumped into my arms and kissed me right in the middle of the mall crowd.

"Oh Master, I am so happy that you told me that," she whispered in my ear. "I do love you. You know that don't you?

"Yes, I am aware of that," I replied as I pried her arms from around my neck. And looking into her eyes I added, "Just like I know that you will never leave your husband. You need him to be your moral anchor. Between him and I we offer you complete freedom and security. With me you are free to test your limits. With him, you are safe."

Suzanne's eyes filled with tears. She never looked more beautiful in her life. She took my hand and we walked silently to the car. We sat a moment before she spoke again,

"You understand so much and I love you for that. You have unleashed my demon and for that I both love and loathe you. I can never be the same again. Just like the first time I cheated on my husband. There will be no turning back and I will never be the same ever again. It makes me sad inside but it makes me very excited, too. Thank you Jake Winters, for opening up new sexual realms for me. I promise that I will always obey you. I am your sex slave forever. Please promise me one thing Jake. Don't ever place me in danger, please?"

"OK, sweetheart I promise."

"Thank you Sir. Now what do you want to eat for supper?"

"How about some pussy," I answered half kidding.

"No, silly, seriously. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, and a nice juicy steak sound good. Do you have a place in mind?"

"Yes, but I am a little nervous about taking you there," she said looking down at her lap.

"We might be seen by people that know me."

"Your choice," I said let her decide.

"Oh, shucks, a good steak does sound tasty. And you are a vendor that my boss told me to take care of. Right?"

"Right!"

So off we went to have a nice juicy steak. Little did we both know what was in store for us at the "Steak and Chop Shoppe."

We arrived about six thirty that evening. The sun was just sinking over the trees that lined the lane. Everything to the West looked as if it were on fire. The sun seemed to be was a huge ball of fire threatening to consume everything. This really is a beautiful place to visit. We walked arm in arm into the restaurant and gave the headwaiter our name and went into the bar. We had just received our drinks when a young handsome waiter told us our booth was ready. He sat us near the fireplace across from the jazz group playing soft seductive music. Our booth was two-steps up from the main dinning area. I ushered Suzanne into the middle of the booth so that anyone sitting on the main floor might get a peek of something wonderful. Since we were in the shadows, I took frequent liberties with Suzy's near naked body. I found it interesting that my public advances embarrassed Suzy but her legs never closed. We had just finished eating when a very nice looking woman approached our table. Suzanne went ghostly white. It was plain that Suzy knew this woman.

"Well, hello there Suzanne. How have you been?" Without waiting for an answer from Suzanne, the busty blond stuck out her hand and introduced herself to me. "I'm Bonnie. Suzanne and I have known each other for such a long time. She has never mentioned knowing such a handsome man."

"Jake Winter, nice to meet you," came my reply. "I am here in town doing business with Suzanne's firm and asked her to have dinner with me."

"Yes, of course you are." Her reply dripped with sarcasm and she slid in next to Suzy without an invitation. It was apparent that our cover story wasn't going to work. I reminded myself to stop playing poker.

"Like I said I have known Suzanne for years but it doesn't seem that I know her as well as you do, handsome. My husband Hank and I have been sitting over there," she said with a wave, "and couldn't help notice how friendly your hands have been with Suzy's... firm is it?"

"I... ah... don't know what you are referring to Bonnie," Suzanne offered weakly.

"Well, the truth of it is," whispered Bonnie as her hand lovingly stroked the bare flesh of Suzy's inner thigh, "Hank and I have wanted to ask you for a very long time if you would be interested in swinging. But that big lummox of a husband of yours didn't seem the type so we kept silent. Are you and he split up or is this just a little fling."

"I think that I am more of the fling type, Bonnie," I interjected. "I trust that you can be discreet about this?"

"Well, Jake I would like to say I could keep this secret but I am not very trustworthy unless there is something in it for me. Do we have an understanding?"

My eyes lit up, a little harmless blackmail was being added to the game. This was going to be fun.

"Bonnie, I am not usually open to sharing my sub. But you have raised an interesting point. I think something could be negotiated. Is there someplace close by where you and I can negotiate your silence?"

"Our house is right around the corner. We'll take you there in our car and drop you back here later."

Without waiting for a reply, she grabbed Suzy's wrist and pulled her from the booth. I dropped some cash for the meal and tip then followed.

Outside, Bonnie introduced Hank to me and we all piled into their Cadillac for the short drive to their house. The ride was quick and silent. Their home was a nice cozy little single family dwelling that was nicely furnished. Bonnie excused herself and Hank made us drinks. Suzanne sat nervously on the sofa hardly touching her drink. She leaned into me and whispered, "Keep me safe, Jake, please."

I patted her knee and smiled. Hank was a big old nice guy, chatting about everything and nothing. All the while his brown penetrating eyes never left Suzanne. He put on some soft jazz and asked Suzanne if she would like to dance. Suzy looked at me and I saw that her eyes were pleading for me to say no. I smiled and said, "Suzy enjoys dancing. Be my guest."

She stood shakily to her feet and moved into Hanks arms. Hank held her very tight to his six-foot frame and considering the circumstances, they moved beautifully together.

Hank would lean down and whisper in Suzy's ear and take a few liberties with Suzy's ass but it was understandable. When he returned her, Suzy was breathless.

"OK, love?" I asked.

"Not really," she whispered. "Look at the front of his pants."

Hank had the outline of the biggest damn hard-on I have ever seen. I thought Matt was hung but Hank's dwarfed his. I just stared at the huge fleshy bulge threatening to rip the front of Hank's pants open.

"He said that I was going to enjoy every fucking inch, Sir."

Good I thought to myself, she is slipping back into her submissive personality. That would make it easier for her to accept what was going to happen. Hank was on his way back over when Bonnie walked into the room.

"Well hello there!" I whispered aloud. Bonnie had changed into something more comfortable. She stood before me in almost transparent lingerie. The outline of wonderful tiny nipples was apparent thru the gauzy material. The heeled slippers made her legs look long and athletic.

"A dance Jake?" Bonnie asked with her hand held out. Now I am not the best dancer in the world but I was dying to get this woman into my arms. She put her head on my chest as we danced and pushed my hand down from her back and onto the firm round globes of her ass. She stood on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear, "I am going to enjoy fucking you Jake."

"I think that I am going to enjoy tonight very much," I replied with a huge grin and a hardening cock.

"Jake, back at the restaurant, you referred to Suzanne is your sub. Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Yes, Suzanne is truly a submissive. She will do anything I ask her to do."

"Like what?"

"Anything, Bonnie. She will do anything at all. Would you like a demonstration?"

"Oh by all means, please."

I excused myself and walked over to Hank and Suzy and whispered in her ear. Suzy stood back from Hank; with eyes down she unzipped her dress then unhooked the top and let the gown drop to the floor. She stood before Hank naked except for her shoes.

Bonnie walked over to Suzy and said, "I want to see you play with your nipples."

Suzanne looked to me for permission and I nodded my approval. She moved a shaking hand to her right breast and began toying with her nipple. The little buds of flesh were already excited so she rolled them between her fingers and pinched them for us. Her head lolled back and a moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

.

"She is such a little tart. What else will she do?" Bonnie asked with mounting excitement.

I smiled knowingly and whispered in Bonnie's ear, "Tell Suzy you want to check to see how excited she is. Then slip a finger or two into her pussy. I will guarantee she is dripping wet already."

Bonnie slid up next to Suzanne and whispered in her ear. Suzy's eyes opened wide as the shock of the request registered on her face. Staring off in space, Suzy opened her legs for Bonnie. Bonnie place a hand on Suzy's left breast and rolled the nipple with the palm of her hand. Then her hand slow traveled down Suzy's tummy and slid between her legs. Bonnie wiped a trickle of pussy cream that had dripped down Suzanne's thigh. She brought it to her lips and licked the dew from her finger. Her hand returned to in between Suzanne's legs and when Bonnie's fingers entered Suzy's wet puss, Suzy inhaled deeply and her eyes closed. Bonnie slowly pumped her fingers in and out of Suzy's juicy twat. Hank and I both could hear the squishy wet sound of Suzy's juicy pussy. A musky female odor enveloped the room and my nostril flared as I inhaled the scent. My cock was about to burst thru my pants. I checked out Hank and he was in the same predicament as I was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.