Suzanne - Cover

Suzanne

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 2: A Relationship Develops

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Relationship Develops - The story of Suzanne, a little Southern Bell that has a hidden secret in her life. That is until Jake Winters meets her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

I woke up with a splitting headache, note to self never drink Jack Daniels again, and my cock feels like it has been munched in a vise. Every pore on my skin reeked of last night's sex. All and all though, I was satisfied. Now, all that was left for me to do was to get ready for my ten o'clock meeting. I showered, dressed and grabbed a cup of coffee and a crescent in the hotel lobby. The cab ride out to the account was uneventful and I suspected that the meeting would be just as uneventful as the cab ride here. I can't seem to get these people off the dime. I don't know why I am having such a tough time with this account.

Mr. Barger made me wait ten minutes in the reception area, which was his norm. Then I was ushered to the conference room and offered coffee. I accepted politely since I still needed to rev my engines up a bit. I set up for my presentation when a familiar voice said, "Your coffee sir."

I spun around to see wild auburn hair and green eyes smiling at me. Suzanne's face drain of all color and her hands began to shake. She sat my coffee down and gathering her composure, walked over and shook my hand and introduced herself to me. I understood her need for me to play it straight and I was my professional self.

"Ah, Jake, I see you have had a chance to meet my new Assistant Marketing Manager, " boomed Mr. Alvin Barger.

"Yes sir I have. Ms. Harris and I were just about to go over past history in order to bring her up to speed."

"Fine, that's just fine, but you two can get together offline to get that done. Let's jump into today's business and then I'll get out of your hair."

I was at my best. I pitched and they listen. Suzanne asked all the right questions and was the picture of professionalism. One question in particular was tough in nature since it required me to air some my company's dirty laundry. My honest and straightforward response bought me some respect from Mr. Barger.

Throughout the meeting I could not take my eyes off of Suzanne. She looked fresh and bright; there wasn't a hint of the fact that not too many hours ago my thick dick was shoved in her ass and Matt had is big black cock stuffed up her cunt. As the meeting wound down, I asked Mr. Barger if he was available for lunch. As expected Mr. Barger declined my invitation but he suggested that Suzanne and I take that opportunity to "build our relationship."

Suzanne offered to drive us to a little Italian Bistro near her office. As soon as we were safely in the car, we both let out a sign of relief.

"Thank you Jake for being the perfect gentleman and professional. I value my position here and I don't wish to jeopardize it in any way."

"I understand that perfectly, Suzy. May I call you Suzy? It has taken me months just to get a sit down with these folk and I don't wish to blow it over an evenings fun and games."

"It was fun wasn't it Jake. And of course Suzy will be fine."

"Yeah, Suzy, it was a great time."

"I really enjoyed you fucking me in my ass. I was having a tough time sitting thru your presentation this morning. My bum is very sore."

"So you like being butt fucked?"

Oh, yes. My husband never screws me back there. He thinks it is so dirty and debasing but it is a real turn on for me."

"How's Matt this morning, Suzy?"

"I'm not really sure. I showered up and went home right after you left. Matt was sound asleep when I left."

"So, tell me sweetie. How was your first taste of black dick?"

Suzy thought about her answer then a devilish grin broke her face. "It tasted like more."

"I could set that up if you wish?"

"Oh, I wish I could but my husband doesn't leave for the coast until Friday afternoon. Jake, when do you have to leave?"

Well, I was flying out of here on Friday morning but I suppose I could stay over for the weekend. After all I haven't had a chance to stretch that juice little twat of your yet."

"That sounds wonderful. Then it is decided we have a date Friday night."

"Now I just need a place to stay," I said thinking out loud.

"If you want you could stay with me," Suzanne sheepishly offered.

"Wouldn't that be a little dangerous?" Self-preservation was kicking into high gear.

"Oh yes, but it also so exciting. I have never had any other man in my bed other than my husband. It is making my pussy wet just thinking about it."

During lunch I had Suzanne remove her panties at the table and hand them to me. I told her I would return them Friday night. She asked me to make sure that my cum stains were on them. In case you are wondering, yes, we did manage to conduct our business that afternoon and she was back at the office within a reasonable time.

For the remainder of my stay in Memphis all I thought about was Suzanne and this upcoming weekend. I even turned down a hooker at the hotel. I just wanted to save my energy for Friday and Saturday. Business crawled by and I was going nuts. Finally, Thursday rolled around and I called Suzanne at her office.

"Suzanne, this is Jake."

"I thought that you had forgotten about me Mr. Winters."

"Not in the least sweetheart. My dick has been hard all week thinking about what I am going to do to that wonderful body of yours and your panties are nicely stained with my cum as you asked."

"Well, that sounds interesting Mr. Winters. Would you excuse me for a minute, Mr.

Winters?" There were muted voices in the background and I could not catch what was being said. "There now they are gone. Hello, Jake. It is so good to hear from you. I too am looking forward to this weekend. I have been trembling with excitement. What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"I have Friday off so anytime is fine by me."

"Let me put you on hold a second Jake." I was greeted by silence for a few seconds then the on hold classical music started. Some sort of violin concerto filled the void until Suzy returned.

"I asked if I could work half day on Friday so how about I swing by your hotel and we'll have a late lunch."

"Perfect! See you then." Her goodbye was lost has I set the receiver into the cradle.

Friday morning found me sleeping in late, eating a lite breakfast, and putting myself thru a lite work out in the hotel gym. After a steam and shower I answered my email and voice messages. Noon rolled around and I still hadn't checked out of my room. I was wearing sweats when I was startled by a knock on the door. I went to open the door expecting the hotel maid service to be badgering me to make up the room for the next guest.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on in and clean the room. I..."

Suzanne was standing there in a beautiful summer dress. Her perky little nipples pushed tantalizingly against the gauzy material. Her legs were set wide and her hands were on her hips.

"Sweetheart, I may suck your dick but I'll be damned if I am going to clean your room."

"Come in here you little tart. I lost track of time. Let me change and we'll be off."

I grabbed a pair of Levi's, my going home clothes, and dropped my sweats. Suzanne walked over to me and dropped to her knees and sucked my flaccid cock into her mouth. As my cock responded to her warm mouth, my knees weakened. I fell into the plush chair before I crumpled to the ground. Suzanne's head was slowly and sensually moving up and down my shaft. Her tongued swabbed all around my gland. Her hands worked my shaft like a wanton woman. I groaned with mounting pleasure. Suzanne on the other hand, growled with sexual hunger.

"That's it baby. Suck the cum right out of my balls. Yes, yess, yesss!"

That familiar tingling sensation deep in my balls told me that I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. With a groan, my seed began its journey from my balls thru my shaft and into Suzanne's mouth. The first ejaculation almost paralyzed me, and then the scene became bizarre. The hotel maid opened the door, Suzanne let my cock pop free of her mouth and my next ejaculation landed on her cheek and the next shot over her shoulder and plopped wetly onto the floor.

"Oh, 'cuse me." The black woman at the door said. "I thought this here room was empty. Honey you goin' to miss the best part if you don't puts that big old thing back into yo mouth."

Suzanne complied with the woman's suggestion. As far as I was concerned, nature was in control of me. I just needed to finish enjoying my orgasm. The maid stood there until I had finished pumping my load into Suzanne's mouth before asking, "Are you checking out sir?"

"Yeah, in just a few minutes. Did you enjoy the entertainment?"

"Oh yes sir. That was better than watchin' Merv Griffith."

I slid my Levi's on and grabbed a golf shirt. I stuffed my sweats into my travel case and was ready to go. As I walked by the slightly overweight black woman, I patted her ass and said, "Maybe next visit love."

"Don't you get sassy with me white boy. I'm too much of a woman for you' awl." She wiped a blob of cum off Suzy's cheek, "And honey, you still have some of the good stuff left over." Suzy reached up and took her hand and licked the goo off of her finger.

We laugh about that for the rest of the day. We ate at a little French restaurant along the riverfront. Then since it was a nice sunny day, we went for a walk in a large park near downtown.

"I am your sex slave for the weekend Jake." Suzanne announced as we walked hand in hand thru the park. "I will do anything you command of me."

"OK, that sounds as if I need to test you. You see those old men playing chess?"

"Yes, Master."

"As we walk by, I want you to lift your dress up and show them your naked pussy."

She stopped in her tracks. I thought she was going to back out of her little game but instead she reached under her dress and wiggled out of her panties.

"There, now I can comply with my Master's wishes. And if it pleases you Sir, unzip my dress and I will give them a very good show."

She turned her back to me and I unzipped her dress. As we approached the four old gents, Suzy shrugged her shoulders and her dress fell away. She stepped out of it and handed it to me. She walked right up the old geezers and announced in a loud voice, "My Master has asked me to show myself to you gentlemen." She whirled around show off her entire body. "Is my body pleasing to you?"

The old guys all started clapping and cheering. She curtsied and returned to my side. Suzanne walked naked until we were out of sight of the chess player. Stopping abruptly, she turned to me and kissed me.

"Is my Master pleased with his slut?"

"Yes, I am."

"Would you like to she how wet I am?"

"Yes, slut, finger yourself. I want to hear you work your pussy juices into a gushy mess."

Suzanne spread her legs and began to plunge two fingers into her cunt at a furious rate. Pussy cream was running down the fingers of her hand and ran in rivulets down her thighs. She didn't even hesitate when a cyclist rode by. The poor fucker almost did an end-o trying to watch Suzy finger fuck herself.

"You may follow me behind those hedges and I will pleasure myself inside of your hot slutty cunt."

"Oh, yes Sir."

I walked ahead of Suzanne as slow and dispassionately as I was able to muster up. She walked behind me, head down and butt naked except for her pumps. When I stepped behind the bushes, I pointed to the ground and commanded, "Present yourself!"

Suzanne knelt on the manicured lawn on her hands and knees. Then she opened her legs and pushed her ass high in the air crossed her arms on the grass and laid her head on them. I stood there staring at the juicy pussy that I was about to stuff my cock into and smiled at my good fortune. I casually unzipped my Levi's, kicked them off and knelt behind my little southern slut.

"A slave always puts her Master's cock into her sloppy cunt."

Suzy reach between her legs and grabbed my hard cock and pulled me to her vaginal opening. She wiped my gland on her wet lips to gather lubrication to ease the entry. When she was satisfied she released my cock and I pushed my hips forward. My gland parted her juicy lips and the shaft of my cock slid balls deep into her cunt. I paused with the head of my cock pushing up against Suzy's cervix. She moaned and ground her ass back into me. She mashed my pelvic bone against her cunt lips.

"Oh, Sir that feels so good. I have been dreaming about this moment all week. Fuck me Sir. Fuck your little cum slut until you are satisfied. Squirt your juice deep inside of me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.