Charmed - Monkey Business - Cover

Charmed - Monkey Business

by David Oberman

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Incest Sex Story: A twist on an actual episode of the popular TV show CHARMED. To refresh your memory, it involves the episode where 3 chimps are accidently given the e sisters powers and what ensues when they bring them back to their home.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Magic   Fan Fiction   Incest   Sister   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Transformation   .

Chapter One

Only a few months prior to this story, Piper had almost died because of a deadly disease. Her doctor during this emergency, a Dr. Williamson, did not offer much hope to her two sisters as to her prospectus. The disease seemed to be a deadly mutation of a less fatal strain and the doctors were helpless in saving her.

Luckily for her, Leo had betrayed his trust of the White-Lighters and saved her life as she was rising to the legendary white light that every near-death experimenter had claimed to have witnessed. This cost him his wings as punishment.

Piper's miraculous recovery raised great hopes in Dr. Williamson. He specialized in cures for as yet incurable diseases. He hoped to find a miracle cure- all in Piper's blood.

To that end he had insisted in blood samples from all three sisters. At the time they saw nothing controversial about his request.

For months he spent studying their blood. Giving them every test he could conceive of during their stay. He was desperate to discover what could have saved Piper Halliwell's life that day. He went so far as to inject three experimental chimpanzees with a sample of each of the three sisters blood.

To facilitate his keeping track of who's blood he had injected into which ape, he named them accordingly; Phoebe, Piper and Prue.

Its been weeks since that fateful day and Dr. Williamson had been working feverishly to find out how Piper had survived that deadly disease. But pressure was being placed on him from his supervisors to drop the matter since he hadn't been able to isolate anything promising in the girls blood samples.

Looking for more answers, he had repeatedly mailed request upon request to Piper to return to the hospital for further testing. But Piper wanted nothing to do with the doctor's research, so she would simply discard all the letters that he had mailed her regarding that.

It was a rather warm day in San Francisco on this day. All three Halliwell sisters were dressed in braless loose tops and skirts. And being attractive women, their appearance couldn't help but be noticed.

Today Prue had a photo assignment with an actor at his show's studio. When she got there she got ready to take a set of pictures of him for her boss when a chimpanzee appeared behind him. At first she taught that the chimp was there for the show.

That is until he disappeared. That's when she realized that the ape had just astral-projected into her view. She hurriedly packed up her gear and rushed back home to tell her two witch sisters.

"I... I just saw a chimpanzee astral-project," she told them. "I was getting ready to take my pictures... and then... suddenly, there he was. He kinda pointed at me... and then disappeared."

"Can animals astral-project? Leo," Piper asked their White Lighter and lover.

At first Phoebe and Piper didn't believe what she was telling them, until Prue mentioned a hospital bracelet on the chimp. The description of the hospital logo caught Piper's attention, so she went to the waste paper basket and pulled out one of Dr. Williamson's letters. The hospital logo where he worked at was on it, and Prue recognized it immediately.

"Not normally," he told them. "Unless..."

"Unless... unless what?" Phoebe rushed him.

"Well an animal could have your powers if someone injected it into them," he went on.

"Inject," Prue said. "You mean our powers are in our blood. That anybody could get them?"

"No," Leo explained. "If someone were to receive your powers that way, they would lose their minds and cause great evil. They weren't born to it. You were."

"Then, what we have to do is go to the hospital and destroy everything that Dr. Williamson might have on us," Piper suggested. "That don't sound so bad."

So, the Halliwell sisters packed into Piper's SMV and headed for Dr. Williamson's hospital. They snuck into the hospital and made their way to the research area.

Around each corner Piper would flash her hands out and freeze everybody that might be in range. In this way they made it to the laboratories unnoticed.

As soon as they found Dr. Williamson's laboratory they stopped and gasped. There, against the far wall was three cages. Each cage contained a diaper clad chimpanzee with a nametag for each: Piper, Prue and Phoebe.

"You mean to tell me that he named them after us, " Piper objected.

Phoebe meanwhile was snooping around his specimen refrigerator where she found blood samples from each of them that the doctor had acquired during their stay. Prue was looking over his lab notes and found extensive files on each of them.

"Are you sure that you saw him astral-project," Piper asked her older sister, pointing to the ape with Prue's name.

"Uh, uh guys," Phoebe stuttered as that same chimp was levitating a banana over to its cage.

"Oh! My! God!" Piper exclaimed in shocked surprise.

Recuperating the fastest, Prue reads aloud some of Dr. Williamson's notes.

"According to these notes," she says. "Dr. Williamson injected each monkey with our blood."

"You mean to say that they all have our powers, " Piper exclaimed.

"We can't be sure of that," Phoebe says, just as the Piper-chimp freezes the floating banana.

"I guess that answers that," Phoebe responds.

"Okay," Prue says, taking charge. "What we have to do then is we have to grab all of Dr. Williamson's notes. Phoebe, don't forget our blood samples."

"What about them?" Piper asks nodding her head towards the three primates.

"We'll have to take them back to the mansion with us," Prue tells her sister. "At least until we find a way to remove our powers from them."

Once they've gathered all the documents together, each of the girls took control of their namesake chimpanzee. The apes were playful and didn't present them with any problems on the way home.

On the way back to their house, they heard of what Dr. Williamson had been doing. Apparently the doctor had also gained their powers. But he was using his magical powers to remove criminals of their organs for transplantation. The three witches knew that they had to somehow stop him. But first, they'd have to find a potion that would allow them to remove their powers from a mortal.

Luckily for them they had the three chimpanzees with which to test any concoction that Phoebe could come up with.


Chapter Two

Once they returned to the mansion, Piper was volunteered to handle the three playful apes while Phoebe tried to work up a potion to counteract their transferred powers. Meanwhile, Prue called their police contact, Inspector Darryl Morris, to find out more about the organ stealing doctor's spree.

"Now Prue," Piper was calling the chimp named after her older sister. "You come back here and behave."

The chimp waved its arm playfully which raised her skirt in the air, exposing the slim thong panty that she was wearing. Piper embarrassingly pushed the floating skirt back down to cover herself.

"Hey you!" She scalded the mischievous ape.

The playful monkey just squealed out sharply, finding the game very amusing. Phoebe-chimp also wanted to join in on the game, so it jumped up onto Piper's shoulder and hugged her head with its legs.

"Mmmmph!" Piper found her voice muffled by the playful animal.

Once again the Prue-chimp waved its arm, this time its powers were directed to Piper's tits.

"Mmmmmh!" Piper moaned in protest.

It felt like a hand was squeezing her tits simultaneously. Piper-chimp saw what was happening, and not wanting to be left out, jumped into the struggling girl's lap. It then began to struggle with Piper's skirt hem, pulling it up manually.

With Phoebe-chimp covering her face, Piper was unable to call out for help from her sister Phoebe. Phoebe was working in the kitchen, trying to come up with a potion that would allow them to remove these magical powers from the apes. And hopefully from the now homicidal Dr. Williamson.

Within moments, Piper found herself exposed once again. She was being assaulted by three monkeys that she couldn't control.

'Lucky for me they're girl monkeys, ' she thought to herself as she kept up the struggle to regain control.

Now that Piper-chimp finally got the girl's skirt out of the way, it began exploring the strange loin cloth that was still covering her pussy.

Piper could feel the probing finger of the ape as it poked repeatedly at her pussy mound. All the while the Prue-chimp kept squeezing her tits using her own sister's power.

'Okay, ' she was thinking to herself. 'These monkeys are getting a bit too personal here.'

Her struggle to gain control over the three primates became more urgent. She decided to get the one over her face off first, then she could call to Phoebe for help. She grabbed hold of its diaper and pulled on it in the hopes that he would come loose.

Unfortunately, she didn't take into account that the chimpanzee was much stronger than its size let on.

She gave the diaper a mighty tug and it came off of the beast's loin. Piper felt something wet against her cheek, but she couldn't figure out what in the world it might be. She quickly realized that she was holding an empty diaper in her hand.

What the Halliwell sisters hadn't taken into account was that Dr. Williamson had named the chimps by their names so that he could more easily keep track of which ape was receiving the injections from which sample. Not because of their gender. The truth of the matter is, all three of the chimpanzees that they were with were all males.

"Mmmmh!" She mumbled as she resumed pulling on the chimp on her face.

She was only mildly successful when she managed to pull it away from her head only a few inches. But those few inches was enough for the Phoebe-chimp to get into a better position. Piper tried to talk again just at that moment.

That was a big mistake on her part. As she opened her mouth, Phoebe-chimp hugged his loin at her face again. Piper felt something slip past her lips, but she couldn't figure out what that might be. Phoebe-chimp began humping Piper's face energetically.

It was at this time that Piper realized what had entered her mouth. These weren't girl-monkeys, has they presumed. They were male, and Phoebe-chimps cock was now fucking her in the mouth.

In desperation Piper tried using her powers on the three apes, but with their blood and magic powers in them, they were immune to her own power.

'Then why can they use their powers on me?' Piper wondered.

What they hadn't taken into account was that the bestial nature that they were, actually increased their power. In effect, while the chimps were immune to them, they were not immune to the apes use of their own power.

Just then Piper-chimp had discovered that Piper's thong was just another piece of cloth and had shoved it aside. He was now shoving his oversized finger into her hole and pulling it back out for a taste. Its longer than human size allowed him to reach deeply into her cunt.

Piper could do nothing but squirm helplessly with an ape cock in her mouth, while its companion was finger-fucking her.

Meanwhile, Prue-chimp had never relented on her tits. Piper hadn't noticed it herself yet, being more preoccupied by his companions, but her nipples had stiffened noticeably under the apes telekinetic mauling of her tits.

She was finding it hard to keep her balance with this three prong attack of her body. Prue-chimp used its telekinetic power once more and ripped away Piper's shirt from her chest, exposing her tits to them all. At the sight of those big mammaries, Prue-chimp jumped on Piper's chest, knocking her back into the couch. This new, and more vulnerable position was making it easier for the three chimpanzees to continue their sexual assault of the young woman.

Piper-chimp was enjoying the taste of Piper's pussy so much that he decided to drink straight from the well of her cunt. The impudent ape lowered its head and began sticking its long, agile tongue deep down her sex crevasse.

Piper moaned around the mouth fucking monkey cock in her mouth at her namesake's invading tongue. She couldn't get over how long and thick the invading tongue was. How its rough texture was sensitizing her inner vagina.

She was no longer squirming in protest to their assault, but in arousal. She couldn't believe that she was getting turned on by these misbehaving, and horny monkeys.

Somehow the three apes could feel the change in Piper's attitude. They could feel her body consenting to their endeavor.

Phoebe-chimp increased its tempo in Piper's now sucking mouth. Prue-chimp began suckling on her tits while pinching the other. And her namesake was stuffing its thick tongue so deep, that Piper thought that it must be a cock. That is until the tongue wiggled at the bottom of her cunt.

Piper was no longer resisting the sexual assault of the apes. In fact she was encouraging it. Her hands were no longer trying to shove away Phoebe-chimp. Instead, she was hugging him deeper in her mouth. She wanted to deepthroat the horny beast. She wanted to have him shoot his bestial jism in her mouth and down her throat.

She also found her hips were humping up to meet Piper-chimp's probing tongue.

All three chimpanzees were thoroughly enjoying this human playmate of theirs. Prue-chimp had switched tits at least twice already. But it never relented on its sucking of her hard nipples, in the hopes of getting some milky fluid out of her.

Piper-chimp felt its own cock stiffening under the confining diaper he was wearing. The chimp began undoing that cumbersome piece of cloth so as to free its penis. Piper-chimp had already decided that Piper's pussy would be as good as any chimp cunt he had fucked before.

Prue-chimp watched its companion at Piper's groin, tugging on the white diaper. At first he couldn't understand what Piper-chimp was trying to accomplish with that. Then, when the diaper finally came off, Prue-chimp saw his friends raging hardon and clarity hit his eyes. He too began tugging on his own diaper, wanting to get his cock free also.

Just then Phoebe-chimp began shooting streams of jism into Piper's gulping mouth. She couldn't believe that she was actually doing something so perverse as sucking a monkey's cock, much less swallowing its jism. But suck she did, not wanting to lose a drop of its cum.

As soon as Phoebe-chimp was done shooting his load of jism in the willing female, he jumped down to the floor and vacated her face for his friends to take a shot at.

Prue-chimp had observed what the young woman had done with her mouth to his companion and as soon as he saw his friend jump down, he leapt up and took his place.

Piper was surprised to see a second monkey climb up to her face, but this time she wasted no time with protesting. She liked the salty flavor of the other ape's cum so much, she couldn't wait for another load. She used her hand to jerk him to a harder state and then wrapped her lips around his stiff cock.

She was pleasantly surprised to discover that this chimpanzees cock was much larger than his companion's. The first chimp's cock was a measly five inches long, but this one matched most of the guys she had fucked in the past. He had a proud seven inches and he seemed to know how to use it too.

Prue-chimp immediately began humping his ass into Piper's willing face, burying his cock deep past her tonsils. It had been a long time since Piper last had a cock fucking down her throat, but she was willing to do her best to deepthroat him.

Just then, Piper-chimp was tired of playing with Piper's pussy. He too had pulled his diaper off and was trying to stick his huge cock into her well lubricated cunt.

When Piper felt a cock slithering past her pussylips, she almost bit down on Prue-chimp's mouth fucking cock, but she somehow managed to restrain from doing that. Looking down from the corner of her eye, she could see the third chimp had decided that she needed a fuck.

Piper-chimp began humping and shoving his nine inch cock deeper into Piper's pussy. As for Piper, all she could do was squirm uncomfortably at the thought that she was being fucked by an animal. Never mind that she was sucking one at the same time.

'God!' Her mind reeled. 'What am I doing here? How can I let this happen?'

But then her thoughts connected to the fact how big the cock was that was invading her wet pussy. Without any conscious thought her hips began humping in rhythm with the primate.

Piper-chimp recognized her compliance and increased his own tempo. Meanwhile, Prue-chimp, not wanting to be out-staged by his buddy, also increased his pace in Piper's mouth.

Off to the side Phoebe-chimp was watching the three participants and getting aroused again. He began jerking on his shrunken cock to get it hard once more. He hadn't figured out where he could go to perform, but he wanted another shot at this wanton female.

For ten long minutes the two apes continued fucking into the prone Piper. As willing as she was to receive their seed, she wasn't expecting what was to happen next.

Piper-chimp suddenly reached its peak and began shooting his warm jism into Piper's cunt. In his excitement he waved his arms in the air and froze her in place. Because of his bestial nature, his power could in fact affect the three witches, while they couldn't use their own power on them.

Both apes emptied their balls in her frozen body. Their cum not being swallowed or kept inside her pussy, as Piper's relaxed body couldn't swallow or clasp her pussylips to contain it.

That's when Phoebe-chimp heard the noise from the kitchen area.

So that's how the three chimpanzees left Piper Haliwell. Frozen, half naked on the couch, and with their cum leaking out of her mouth and pussy.


Chapter Three

Phoebe was oblivious to what was happening to her sister in the livingroom, as she was too busy concentrating on finding a potion to reverse that damage that Dr. Williamson had inadvertently caused.

"Eeeeee! Eeeeeeek!" Phoebe-chimp cried out, startling Phoebe in the process.

"Oh! Oh!" She stammered in her surprise. "What are you doing here?"

That's when she noticed that the other apes were also joining their friend.

"Piper!" She called out. "You kinda lost your charges here."

But there would be no answer to her calls.

She was about to go see if anything was wrong when she noticed that the monkeys diapers were nowhere to be seen. That's when she also discovered the true gender of their guests.

"Oooooh! What have we got here?" She said smiling. "Guess the good doctor wasn't' paying much attention when he named you guys, uh!"

"EEEEEEK! EEEEEEEEK!" They all shrieked in unison.

Prue-chimp gave a wave of its arms, lifting Phoebe's light skirt in the air in response.

"Hey you!" Phoebe scolded him.

Unlike her sibling sisters, Phoebe rarely wore any underwear, and today was no exception. At the sight of her pussy, Phoebe jumped up and wrapped its long arms around her slim waist while his legs wrapped themselves tightly on her legs.

"What do you think you're doing?" She yelled down at him. "Now you get off right this minute."

But Phoebe-chimp had no intention of disentangling himself until he too had his stick dipped in pussy.

"Piper! I need some help here," she called out again.

The remaining two apes rushed over to help their horny friend. They wrapped their own furry arms around Phoebe's ankles and tripped her down to the floor heavily, knocking her breath away.

"Ugnffff!" She groaned.

Phoebe-chimp took this opportunity to reposition himself to properly do what he desperately wanted to do. He adjusted his aim and shoved all five inches into her dry cunt.

"Oh shit," she complained. "Couldn't you have worked me up a bit first."

But Phoebe-chimp didn't care anything about her comfort at this point. All that he knew was his own need and wants. He just kept on humping his cock past her clenching pussylips. His furry belly rubbing against her clit.

"Shit that tickles," she groaned as she could do nothing else.

As the seconds ticked by, she could feel herself getting more and more aroused by what was happening to her. She had always been adventurous about sex, even let a dog lick her once for an old boyfriend. But she had never even considered the idea of letting an animal do what this ape was doing to her now.

Piper-chimp had released her legs and worked his way up to her chest. He began pulling and tugging on her thin shirt.

Phoebe couldn't believe what they were doing. Were they actually working together to gang rape her. Was that even possible with animals?

Almost in answer to her unspoken question, Prue- chimp joined the other and also began tugging on the shirt.

Phoebe couldn't believe her eyes. She was being sexually attacked by three apes, and she didn't know what to do about it. She tried getting up once, only to be jumped on by the two at her shirt. Their combined weight hurt her ribs, so she didn't try it again.

"What do you guys want anyway?" She asked, not expecting an answer. "What am I saying. I know exactly what you want."

Just then she heard the rip of Prue's expensive silk shirt that she had borrowed.

"Oh Prue is gonna kill me," she said.

Two more powerful tugs from the two primates and the silk shirt was in tatters around her now exposed breasts.

Both apes mashed their lips over one of her tits, biting sharply on her nipples.

"Ouch!" She cried out in pain. "Hey you two, stop that!"

But they paid no attention to her protesting cries. They simply concentrated on suckling on her huge mammaries.

Meanwhile, Phoebe-chimp was still busily fucking away at her moistening pussy. Without realizing it, Phoebe began to slowly move her hips rhythmically along with her namesake.

Suddenly, she felt the wet tip of a cock being shoved against her closed lips. Opening her eyes she read the name of Prue on the hospital wrist band. The chimp wanted a blowjob out of her, but Phoebe had no desires to perform that act on this beast.

Just then Piper-chimp bit down on her stiff nipple causing Phoebe to gasp out in pain. That momentary lapse of her clenched lips was all that Prue-chimp needed to bury his shaft past her lips. He began humping his groin into her face almost immediately.

Phoebe was powerless to stop either of the two fucking apes. Even if she did have an active power to use against them, they were immune to the three witches.

Phoebe-chimp continued his humping of the human female's pussy, burying his shaft all the way in already.

Phoebe could feel herself mounting towards an orgasm.

'How can I be enjoying this?' She asked herself. 'Thi... this is so... wrong.'

Without any conscious thought Phoebe began sucking earnestly on Prue-chimp's mouth fucking cock. All the while, Piper-chimp remained busy suckling on her huge tits, and Phoebe-chimp was still relishing the tight confines of her clenching pussylips.

As her sexual arousal mounted, Phoebe intensified her sucking on Prue-chimp's cock. At that very moment, Prue-chimp astral-projected itself next to the still fucking Phoebe-chimp.

Phoebe hadn't realized the ape's action as she was still too busy on sucking on his cock.

The astral-projected Prue-chimp quickly moved next to his fucking friend and sniffed at Phoebe's wet pussy. He immediately recognized the scent of sex emanating from her. This excited him immensely. And since his cock was already hard from her sucking just moments before on his real body, he was ready to try another hole.

But with Phoebe's mouth still occupied sucking his other self, and Phoebe-chimp still occupying her pussy, he moved around and found an inviting new hole to try.

He moved behind Phoebe's ass and began sniffing her tentatively. Next, he shot out his long stiff tongue and lapped Phoebe across her asscrack.

"Mmmmmmh!" Phoebe gurgled in surprise.

Was someone there with her and the apes. She counted in her head the location of the three horny beast and knew that they were otherwise preoccupied. So the only other explanation for another tongue was that someone had caught her in the act of copulating with them.

Prue-chimp intensified his tongue probing of her asscrack, discovering her anus moments later. Phoebe squirmed uncomfortably at the idea that some pervert was taking advantage of her in this way.

But she was still held helplessly by the raping primates. Her view blocked by Prue-chimps body as she continued sucking on his cock.

Piper-chimp was moving back and forth on Phoebe's tits, trying to milk them for milk. But nothing was coming from them. In disappointment, he looked up and saw a fourth chimp had joined the m'lÈe. By this time his own cock had found a new surge of energy and was ready to perform again.

Seeing that the girl was able to handle two males at her bottom, Piper-chimp then assumed that she should also be able to do the same at her head.

So, he quickly moved alongside the tranced Prue- chimp and presented its own stiff cock next to his comrade's.

Without giving it any thought whatsoever, Phoebe opened her mouth wider and accepted the second cock eagerly. After all, she had done this sort of thing on numerous occasions in the years that she wandered around the country, before she and her sisters discovered their powers.

The astral-Prue-chimp then grabbed hold of his cock and aimed it to the new opening that he had discovered. With a powerful bestial surge he buried his seven inch cock into her virgin ass.

"Grrrl!" Phoebe groaned painfully at the invading prick.

She couldn't believe what was happening to her. She was sucking two monkey cocks, while another was fucking her pussy. And to add to this disgusting scenery, some stranger had joined in her debasement and was busy fucking her ass.

For years she had turned down her various boyfriends who wanted to assfuck her. She loved sex, but even she had some limits that should never be crossed. But these three horny primates didn't know anything about her don'ts.

Phoebe-chimp reached up with its long primate arms and pinched her nipples sharply.

"Ungh! Mmmmmmh!" Phoebe moaned deeply with the two cocks still stuffed in her mouth.

For the next ten minutes Phoebe endured the continuing humping of three apes, while she kept on sucking on the entranced Prue-chimp, not yet realizing that an astral-Prue-chimp was the fourth cock invading her ass.

Then finally, Phoebe-chimp began shooting its hot spunk deep inside her pussy. The heated contact of that sperm triggered Phoebe's own orgasm as she lurched her hips forward to bury the chimp's cock deeper inside her.

A few seconds later she felt Piper-chimp empty its balls in her mouth. She began swallowing urgently, finding the tasty fluid the best that she had ever had.

'God!' Phoebe thought. 'That Prue-chimp sure has lasting power.'

It still hadn't dawned on her that while in its trance state, its cock was being kept aroused by her own sucking mouth.

Moments later she felt the hot seed of the mysterious intruder that had entered her virgin ass. This too triggered a new orgasm in her.

'Damn!' She mumbled to herself. 'If I'd known ass- fucking was... so good. I'd never have held out to those guys.'

As soon as the astral-Prue-chimp emptied its balls into Phoebe's ass it suddenly disappeared, leaving a sudden emptiness in Phoebe's ass.

As strange as it may seem, that sudden vacancy triggered yet another orgasm on the part of Phoebe. In retaliation, she sucked in the real Prue-chimp's cock until she felt its balls hitting her chin.

'Oh fucking shit!' Realization suddenly hit her. 'That other cock was... was him.'

She finally figured out that she had four chimpanzee cocks doing her simultaneously, and that Prue- chimp's cock that was in her mouth was all her doing. She was shocked to discover that she was acting of her own volition in sucking the ape's cock.

But now that Prue-chimp's consciousness had returned to its physical body, it had resumed fucking her throat in earnest.

"Eeeeeeeek! Eeeeeeek! Eeeeeeeeeek!" Prue-chimp shrieked as he felt his balls tighten.

"GRBLE!" Phoebe gurgled as she tried drinking down the warm cum shooting to the back of her throat.

Meanwhile, Phoebe-chimp had wandered into the livingroom where Piper was still frozen near the couch. The ape began touching things all over the room. When it came up to a scarf that belonged to Prue, a sudden premonition struck him.

"Eeeeeeeek! Eeeeeeeek! Eeeeeeeeek!" Phoebe- chimp shrieked in surprise at being exposed to the sudden vision.

What he had witnessed in his vision was Prue returning home and finding her two sisters frozen and covered with their drying sperm. Then he saw her reach into a drawer and pulling out a gun. The next thing that occurred was Prue angrily shooting himself and his two comrades dead.

The sudden shrieking of Phoebe-chimp caught Piper- chimp unaware, and he waved his arms in shocked surprise. This froze Phoebe with Prue-chimp's cock still spurting his cum in her slackened mouth. So that as soon as he pulled out of her throat, his cum began leaking out of her mouth which had remained in its 'O' frozen shape.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.