Recollections From A Diary
Chapter 15: My First Seduction - Danielle

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: My First Seduction - Danielle - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Dear Diary: Thursday

Julie and Doris both made comments about my dancing today. Yeah

I'm an amazing dancer! Well, I CAN move and I know all the hot steps and tricks... but I love slow dancing the best. Although... I've never done that with a woman... Ha, ha, ha, I don't even know if lesbians do that, although why wouldn't they? But I've rubbed guys to orgasm without using my hand -- just my thigh and leg. Ummmm, when I realized how hard I was making the first guy -- it just turned me on -- and I talked him through the orgasm, begged him to come in his pants for me. He was silly enough to do it. The next guy was even easier. Let's see... what else? I also love Karioke (even though I can't sing), erotic movies (like Wild Things), great books, good beer, making people laugh, picnics, and my adorable baby cousins.

Dear Diary: Friday

Danielle... Danielle... Danielle

I wasn't too hard to get Danielle over to my apartment. Julie was out with some new beau and planned on spending the night with him, so I was free... to make mischief.

(

We sat and talked for hours about growing up. Danielle was so innocent, while I added spice to each of my stories, laughing giddily whenever she blushed, which was often. Stories like how James claimed Cynthia and I had his house key hidden on us. This was back when Cynthia and I were 12; James might have been 14 or so. How he searched us in turn, putting his hands in our shirt pockets and then into each pocket of our jeans. Fondling us and getting us hotter than we'd ever been before. Then, it was our turn. We would call him a liar and search him in turn, probing his pockets and feeling his turgid erection for an hour or more. He'd go home with what he told us was 'blue balls, ' until he finally protested and confessed Cynthia and I were tormenting him. We didn't want that, so we found a darker, more secluded place from which to play our game. There we began to remove our clothes to continue the naughty "Doctor" like game.

Danielle was shocked about such goings on. "Nice girls don't do those things," she protested.

"The hell they don't," I snorted, laughing and giggling until she joined me and I hugged her for the first time.

"For a solid week, until my mother caught us, we fucked and sucked each other all day long."

"The two girls did those things to each other?" She said, her hand over her mouth as if to quell the words from coming forth.

"Sure." I said, touching her elbow lightly.

"But why?"

"For one thing, once we got our clothes off, and James showed us how his dick worked. We were very excited."

"But... you and Cynthia?"

"Understand this, while James was prolific, he wasn't Superman. For example, he fucked me, then Cynthia, we rested and then I took him in my mouth, and then Cynthia had her opportunity. Now he'd gone off four times in a row and was unable to get it up. We were still hotter than a pistol and, well give the devil his due, it was James who had the idea about going down on Cynthia. It wasn't long before I just put my pussy in her face and let her take care of me. So, truth be told we loved it. Once my mother caught us, it was only James who was punished -- a horrific beating from his father. We were only scolded and continued eating each other for several years, until Cynthia went off to college in Boston."

"My God, I never..."

"Danielle, people like sex. It's a wonderful thing, not just for making babies, but for having... well, the best times possible. Haven't you ever wondered why everyone wants to get laid?"

"Well, I... ummm, never thought it through I guess."

I offered her a glass of white wine, which she accepted. This was followed by an offer of some salty popcorn. The second glass of wine was poured shortly thereafter. My seduction was on track.

She told me stories too, of her favorite tunes and dance recitals and the flowery bouquets that followed. Giggling, over her third glass of wine, she began to open up, confiding to me the first time she realized a man was watching her, and how giddy it made her feel. And how hot she got the first time a boy touched her breast. (Accidentally, of course, she was quick to point out.)

We compared crushes on rock stars, and I decided to push her a little and told her about having crushes on girls a year or two older while a freshman in High School.

She giggled at that and I refilled her glass.

I found myself gazing at her as we talked, memorizing her facial features and expressions, imagining the way my fingers might trace the bridge of her nose, or lightly brush the hollow of her eyelids. And inhaled the delicate scent of her hair, and wondered what underwear she was wearing.

Day passed into evening that way, we sat and talked without realizing that the sun had gone down and we'd yet to put on any lights, it was getting darker by the minute. Danielle yawned, covering her mouth. I moved close and pressed my nose against her shoulder.

"Close your eyes and take a nap. I'll stay right here next to you," I said. putting my arm around her shoulder. This moved my mouth next to her ear, which I kissed.

"Ummm," she sighed and closed her eyes and dozed off about 7pm.

Now, Danielle had already told me she didn't go out with guys a lot, because the right type of guy never asked her out. (Oh, she had plenty of jerks hit on her, but no one she felt was worth her time.) Eventually, I got her to point out a guy she kind of liked but hadn't met, just out of curiosity. She did. I recognized him as a guy in one of my classes. Later, I found him (his name was Neil) and sort of found out he liked her too, and then I hit on him and devious old me had invited him over to the apartment at 9pm.

Gently I started massaging her neck and shoulders. Dreamily, she murmured, "That's so nice," and smiled, never opening her eyes.

After a little of this I whispered into her ear, "Imagine I'm Neil."

She laughed, and slurring her words a little said, "Neil can't you do better than that?"

I was glad, because I was really nervous until then, wondering when and how the wine would affect her.

"Are you getting warm," I asked.

"Yes, ummm, actually I'm hot," she said.

"Oooh," I whispered in her ear. "Let's do something about that." With one hand gently working the muscles of her neck I reached over and toyed with the buttons of Danielle's blouse. After the third button was undone, she pushed my hand away, and it ended up in her lap. Looking in the mirror at myself, I saw I was pouting.

"Don't make me stop," I said.

"I'm hot," she whined.

"Here, let me loosen your skirt," and my hand found the zipper and opened her skirt before she could protest. "Now lift up and I'll pull this off and you'll be nice and cool."

To my amazement, Danielle complied, and in seconds I was viewing thighs and legs adorned only by Victoria Secret's flimsiest thong panties.

"Wow, I'm impressed," I said softly.

"What?"

"Your panties are beautiful."

"Oh, yes... " she said laconically, "I treated myself at Victoria's. Don't you have something like them?"

Recognizing a cue when I hear one, I stood and removed my jeans. I had my Victoria's on, but not the thongs.

"I have something like that too," Danielle said with a hazy smile and vaguely pointing at them.

"But I don't have any like those you're wearing," I said tracing my finger along the panty line high up on her thigh.

"Stop," she said.

"But, you said you were warm?

"Don't," Danielle said sharply, removing my hand from her lap, and pulling away from me.

"You mustn't do such things. They're indecent."

I sat back, pulling my knees up to my chest. If Danielle looked at me a certain way, she could make out the outline of my cunt through my panties. But she didn't.

"I remember what you said before," she said, her cheeks coloring.

Now it was my turn to be puzzled, "What?"

"About having crushes on girls."

"I don't have crushes on girls anymore, Danielle."

"You don't?"

"No." And as she looked at me, I seized her shoulders and pressed my mouth to hers. It was a quick kiss that was over almost before it began.

"Rachel," She gasped.

"Please Danielle, we can't."

"Rachel, it's wrong... What did you say?"

"I said we can't, I want to, sure. I want to hold you and kiss so badly it hurts, but I can't. Not with you, I just can't, it's wrong."

"Why?" a confused Danielle had to ask.

I kissed her neck then, and she turned her head to look at me, and I kissed her mouth, savoring the taste of her, Danielle's eyes were closed, and she didn't move, but trembled slightly. I continued the kiss, delighting in the enthusiasm of her little tongue as it licked at my lips, my teeth, and of course, my own tongue.

Danielle clenched her hands into little fists, but didn't break away. Then she was stroking my cheek and nibbling at my lower lip.

"You're really wonderful you know," she said smiling.

"Now, now," I murmured, shifting myself so that my groin pressed against the small of her back, and her lips brushed my cheek as I felt for her hand, and she tried to kiss me again.

"You're so hot," she said, her voice filled with wonder. "So soft." She leaned forward and kissed me gently, on the lips.

"You too," I replied as my hand brushed her bare thigh. Danielle said nothing, but kept stroking my cheek. Slowly, deliberately, I slipped my hand along her skin, to her mons, "Please," I asked. Danielle shifted her weight and my fingers progressed to her pussy. I could see the pale golden thatch of Danielle's sex.

Danielle said nothing. Then, "I've never," she moaned.

"It's okay," I whispered into her ear.

"I don't care anymore, I love you Rachel."

My hand darted inside her blouse and caressed a breast capped by the flimsiest of bras.

"My titties," breathed Danielle, "Please... kiss them."

And I licked and kissed my way down from her ear to breast, kissing one, licking the skin along its slope, stroking the curve of it with one hand, reaching out with my tongue to take the nipple into my mouth, savoring it. Danielle shivered, then gasped, as I squeezed her nipple between my teeth.

"Oh, Rachel," she said.

I bit harder.

"Ow," she groaned.

My hand gently stoked the top of her mons.

"Ohh," she said, "it feels so good when you touch me there."

And, with that, she lunged forward and kissed me, gripping my arms as we toppled backwards, with me on top. Danielle did nothing but just held me, raining sloppy wet kisses on my face.

"Rachel?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"Oh, yes Danielle. I love you so very much it hurts me here," and I pointed to my cunt.

"Please kiss me again," she said plaintedly.

And I did. I licked her lips, then sucked softly on them. Her mouth opened and our tongues played joyously. She whimpered as I brought her legs up, so I could rub my cunt against hers. We fell into a fierce embrace as our kiss went on and on. I began to rub against her through our underwear. I grabbed her hips, feeling her sharp bones against my palms. I felt the hard tips of her nipples against my mine as I sucked on her neck, leaving my love marks for her to ponder over the next day. Of course, I continued to grind my pelvis against her crotch.

Her eyes were closed, lost in the moment. She began to breathe faster, building each time I ground against her. There was a muffled groan, and she threw her head back against the pillow. I thought I had hurt her and stopped, then realized with some amusement that her legs had lifted up and were pulling me harder against her.

"Rachel," cried Danielle, "Help me! Help me," she cried waving her hands helplessly in the air. Rachel, take your clothes off, you must be dying of the heat."

I propped myself up on my elbows and smiled at her.

"You must take them off. You must! I want to feel your skin against me." She blubbered.

"We should stop this," I said, being both cruel and devious at he same time.

"No!" Danielle shouted, and she tore my shirt open, pushed my bra up and began to suckle my breast.

My god! It was like having a baby draw on my nipple. It was enthralling.

I wriggled out of my shirt and bra as her sucking grew rougher. Then reached round and unhooked her bra and caressed her small breasts. They came straight out from the bottom and sloped back at the top. They appeared to be cone-shaped, longer than they were round. Her nipples, small brown buds, were perfectly sized for her breasts. Her whole breast fit in my mouth and I savored the tight, firm flesh pressing the tip of her nipple against the roof of my mouth. I thought she would faint from the way she groaned at my touch. Her head was thrown back, mouth open, gasping for air.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.