Recollections From A Diary - Cover

Recollections From A Diary

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 13: Deck the Hall's 'cause Gary's Cumming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Deck the Hall's 'cause Gary's Cumming - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Dear Diary:

I met the shyest girl today. Her name is Danielle, she's a gorgeous blond, and she towers over me! We talked "girl talk" while we worked together in the Bio lab. When I told Julie about her this evening, she shocked me by suggesting that I seduce her. But after listening to Julie's reasons and ways that I might accomplish this, I started to give it some serious thought. My guess is there will be more about darling Danielle later on.

But the main thing I have to write about is that last night I went to a world class party at a couple of girls named Vanna and Chelsea's apartment. Never met them before. Vivian and Meg insisted I come with them. Vivian's a Biology Major and Meg's English Lit. I had a great time, despite feeling horny and bitchy all afternoon. I really don't know about the others. Somehow I doubt they enjoyed themselves as much as I did, but let me get all the dirty details down.

The party kicked off at eight and we arrived at the stroke of nine, fashionably late. I was almost repelled by all the smoke, but someone handed me a glass of white wine a second before Chelsea welcomed me by smothering me with hugs and air kisses. I saw some other girls I knew (No! not that well!

) and was taking stock of the guys when I noticed one great looking guy--well his bod anyway. He was kinda, sorta dry humping this girl Julie'd introduced me to a couple days earlier. At first I couldn't think of her name and then this flatchested girl with thick-lensed glasses off to my left shrieked with laughter over a Seinfeld anticdote and it hit me between the eyes. Elaine! Of course! I headed in their direction, trying not to be too obvious about my intentions.

"Elaine! How are you?" I gushed. (Why is it only women gush?)

Elaine disentangled herself from this hunk long enough for me to make an appraisal that put him up there with the best of all timers. I was getting wet just standing there. But Elaine seemed to be wise to me and would have none of it.

"Oh, you are... Rachel," pensive, like she was a mind reader. "Umm, forgive me I don't recall the last name."

"This is a party," I said with my best smile. "Last names don't matter do they?" I said looking her straight in the eye still smiling.

Naturally, the bitch wouldn't introduce me to the guy and I thought to myself that I'd never forgive her for it. (Of course, later on that was water under the bridge, as Daddy is so fond of saying.) So I spun away looking for other worlds to conquer, tossing a "nice to meet 'cha at him as I left.

I must have spent twenty minutes mingling and turning various dudes away. Well I did dance with one, but he was halfway drunk and I wanted no part of him. I was just waiting for the right opportunity to meet that guy again. That's when I got my brilliant idea.

Oh yeah, I can be devious at times. I scouted the apartment. It was a duplex and had two floors. That usually meant two baths, hmmmm. It was better yet, two and a half baths. One upstairs in the master bedroom.

I'm on the second floor scoping it out and step into the bathroom. Perfect! I pull a pen and paper from my purse and wrote a short note. Then making my way downstairs I started looking for him. He's still with Elaine. I bide my time until they separate. She's gotta go to the powder room. I take my chance and walk over to him and hand him the note, turn and leave without saying a word. I see in a mirror, he's watching me climb the stairs. I wiggle my ass a little. It pays to advertise. Of course the note tells him to get his ass upstairs to where I'm waiting.

Once in the bathroom, I hike up my skirt and remove my pantyhose and panties. I'm so wet I thought I might have pissed myself!

I spent a couple seconds moving my hands over the rest of my body, carefully avoiding any direct contact with my pussy but coming very close. I am very excited. I know I'm going to cum as soon as he touches me.

I listened to the stairs groan as he made his way up to the landing. Then came that expected sound--a soft knocking at the door.

"It's open baby," I whisper softly.

He enters and can't help but to see me sitting on the sink, skirt pulled up around my waist, legs spread and holding my pussy open for him to check out the pink folds of my inner lips. His mouth fell open. I don't think he expected this type greeting.

"What's your name stud-muffin?" I ask.

His eyes never left my pussy, as he answered huskily, "Gary. Gary Morton."

I began to trace my fingers over my puffed up lips and motion him closer.

"Aren't you hungry Gary?'

"Oh, Yeah!" he murmured, slowly sinking to his knees and then he snapped his face into my crotch so quickly I thought at first he'd broken his neck!

His hands gripped the cheeks of my ass and pulled me in closer as his tongue began to work its magic.

Whew! This was heaven!

I felt my orgasm coming on and threw my pelvis into his face and mouth. He started searching my pussy with his fingers as soon as he'd located my clit with his tongue. I am soaked and readily accept two probing fingers. I found myself humping his fingers in a frenzied manner as I started to cum.

"Oh Yeah, big fella that's good, that's very good. I'm gonna cum!" I tell him and this sets him off in another direction. It is gratifying to learn he's got a mind of his own-sorta.

"Turn around baby," he pauses a beat then asks, "Just what the fuck is your name anyway?"

"Rachel," I manage to hiss, his fingers are still drilling my core and I'm still enjoying my climax.

"Well, get off the sink Rachel and turn around and lean against it(I wanna eat your ass."

"Ju... jus... just a sec! Whew! This is goooooood!" Wiping the perspiration from my eyes I recall he's asking me something, but I lose a little control and go off.

"Oooooh! My God... My God... My God!" "Naughhhh... YESSS!"

I took a really deep breath, kissed the top of his head and said, "Oh... Great baby! Really great! I really came hard... What was it you said a second ago?"

Holding his cock in his left hand, Gary said, "Off the sink!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.