Recollections From A Diary
Chapter 9: The Biggest Prick I ever Met

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Biggest Prick I ever Met - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I lay on the sofa in the living room, in my lounging pajamas, mildly attentive to the television show JEOPARDY, talking to Julie through the kitchen door. She'd come home a few minutes earlier, gave me a somewhat preoccupied greeting, shed her clothes and was now prowling through her refrigerator putting a sandwich together. Wearing only bra and thong panties, Julie waltzed into the living room munching on her first bite.

"How'd it go in court with your pederast?" I asked.

In the background Susan said, "I'll take States and Statesman for $200 Alex."

"Unfuckinbelievable!" Julie said disgustedly, revealing a mouth full of roast beef and mayo.

"I mean this schmuck, this... this cretin," she wiped some mayo from her upper lip, "who preys on young kids and lives just to stick his dick up their asses." Pausing to swallow, she pointed an accusing finger at me and said, "The fucker got off today!"

"What!" I gasped. "He didn't!"

"He did, or rather I did. I got the prick off!" She waved her hands in a nervous flutter. Some of her sandwich flew out in different directions onto the carpet. She ignored them.

"How Julie? I mean they had him dead to rights didn't they?"

"First things first. He presents a well-groomed, well mannered, appearance to the jury."

She plopped down next to me and laid her feet on my lap, gesturing with the sandwich.

"Benjamin Disraeli is correct," shouted Alex Trebek.

"The Prosecutor fucked up." She said, as though talking to herself. "I'm still wondering if it was deliberate."

Alex read the question. "He was one of the physicists on the Manhattan Project" --bong - "Who is Fermi?"

"Come on Julie, what the hell happened?" I clicked the remote and shut the TV off.

"Ahhh," she said with evident disgust, "the victim in this instance, a girl--fourteen years old now-thirteen when he allegedly boinked her ass, changed her testimony."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, wow!" Uncharacteristically, she tossed the remainder of her sandwich on the coffee table next to her.

"Well, it seems the prosecution was hiding the fact that this kid was a chronic runaway." Julie paused to wipe her mouth with a napkin. "Hated her family. That kinda kid. She's done it before. Run away I mean. And she was no stranger to a cock. She hustled to stay alive. Hell, there are lots of kids in that kind of situation. Anyway, she knew if she ran away again and got caught, she was off to the female house of detention for minors until she turned eighteen."

Julie halted in the midst of her monologue, recaptured her sandwich and took another bite.

"Mfff, this is the first damn thing I've eaten today. I'm starving."

She washed the last bite down with a glass of milk and continued.

"And of course, that's exactly where she is today. The prosecutor couldn't get her to incriminate the guy without coming across as the great intimidator. So during my cross-examination, I discovered that she would actually prove helpful to the 'ped's defense."

She drew a deep breath and sighed. "They never should have let her testify. The kid denied everything. She stated that he'd met her in a diner, bought her a hamburger and coke. That she'd propositioned him, but he declined her offer. That he'd panicked, calling attention to himself. That's where all the witnesses came in that could put him at the scene with her."

"But what about the physical evidence?" I asked, somewhat perplexed.

"She said her 'Old Man' forced his way into her anus. Her exact words by the way. She said anus. Not ass, or asshole."

"The jury was out for thirty minutes. Not guilty."

"You're right Julie. Unfuckinbelievable."

So the piece of shit hugs me. I almost puked Rach--he hugs me and says, "I'm doubling my fee, how did you get her to tell that story?"

I laughed and put on a pouty face. Julie raised her hand and soothed my cheek.

"It's not funny. The prick will do it again to some other poor kid."

"But what about the witnesses in the diner?"

"That asshole of a prosecutor just knew he had the 'ped' nailed, he didn't bother to list them as witnesses. When the kid told her version, that was it. He had no one to call. He was beside himself."

My hand wandered along her calf in a gesture of consolation. She felt tense, so I began massaging her ankles. Five or so minutes later, I reached her calves. Her eyes were closed and her breathing took on a slow, steady rhythm. When I arrived at her knees she was sleeping. Gingerly, I slid out from under her, pulled a cotton quilt over her, tucked it in, and gave her a long kiss on the neck. She smiled in her sleep and ran her fingers through her hair. I lay down on the carpet beside her and fell asleep.

The next morning over breakfast Julie seemed lost in her thoughts.

"What's wrong?"

A smile flickered in her eyes, and disappeared. She lit a cigarette and drew on it, then coughed. I handed her a glass of water; she drank it and dabbed a napkin at her eyes.

"What's wrong Julie?"

"I inhaled too much."

"No, I mean what's got you so depressed?"

She ran her finger along the edge of her coffee cup. "Frankly, I'm not sure I like myself anymore."

"Are you kidding?"

She hesitated. "Ahhh, that case yesterday..."

"Hey, you were doing your job."

"Well... there's other things too."

"Something about us?"

"Yes and no."

"What's that mean?"

She looked down without answering.

"Come on Julie..."

She raised her eyes. "Sidney called me yesterday."

"And... ?"

She met my eyes this time.

"He... he... doesn't... "

"Come on Julie, get it out."

"It's you Rach. He doesn't want you here when he gets in this afternoon."

"But... why?"

There was a long pause, and then Julie began to cry.

"I... I... I couldn't help it Rach..."

Handing her a tissue, she blew her nose and crumpled the tissue in her fist.

"Come on," I said, "it can't be that bad."

"I... I... told him about us a while back."

I jerked away from her in shock.

"No!"

"We... we were making love. He... he really had me going, ya know?"

Nodding assent I silently urged her on.

"It was a really weak moment for me, ya know?"

"What happened Julie?" My voice grew cooler.

She wiped her nose and then her eyes; then bawled like a baby for a minute or so, then she composed herself and said, "Told him we'd been making it ever since college," she sniffed and accepted another tissue. "He went crazy. Called me all sorts of names."

My wall of sympathy was quickly draining away. Trying to bring her back to something like her old self, I tossed a sarcastic wise crack at her. "But you love being cursed at when fucking."

It went over her head.

"Different. This was different," she sniveled. "Serious... I'm serious Rach, he blew up. Threatened me with bodily harm. Told me he'd kick my ass out in the cold and cut off all my finances."

"Well he can't do that Julie."

"He can. I signed an agreement with him when we got married. He gets everything. It's not even a case of what's mine is mine. What's mine is his if we split."

I felt sick and got up and left the room only to vomit in the bathroom. I remained seated on the toilet, trying to sort things out.

Fifteen minutes later, resigning myself to averting anything that might damage her marriage, I picked up the telephone and called the airport. After arranging for a ten o' clock flight to Minneapolis, I began packing. It didn't take long. Julie was sitting where I'd left her, a vacant expression on her face.

"He's gonna throw me out Rach."

"No," I said reassuringly. "No he's not going to do that. You mean too much to him. And think about his reputation. Do you think he wants to tarnish it with a divorce?" Did I believe what I was telling her? I'm not sure.

"The bastard may already have some bimbo on the side just waiting to take my place."

This was stated with such a forlorn tone that I began to cry, and of course Julie joined me. We hugged each other for the longest time... and then the door opened and HE walked in!

"Hey! My two cunts are here!" Sidney yelled loudly, he appeared drunk or drugged.

"Let's party girls! Rachel why don't you spread those legs of yours and show us that famous tunnel you got there!" He was lowering his zipper, "Julie's been telling me about it for years. "Sidney withdrew his cock; it was semi-erect and he wore a cock ring!

"Julie baby, get your face in there between her legs!" He commanded, spittle fluttering from his mouth. "Come on Julie, suck it up, you vacuumed mouthed whore slut!"

"Hey wait just a minute," I yelled at him.

He smacked me in the face with the back of his hand and I tumbled to the floor, dazed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.