Recollections From A Diary
Chapter 8: Fit to be Tied

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Fit to be Tied - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

"Well now, said Hoke, "Are you girls serious with your games?"

"What kind of games?" I said.

"The tie me up, tie me down, kind for openers," he said. "Or maybe you'd like a little spanking?"

"We're not into serious pain," Julie said.

"Nothing serious," he said reassuringly. "Let's use Yellow as the code word to stop anything before it goes to far, okay?"

"Yellow it is," I said.

"Yeah, yellow," Julie chimed in. Shimmying out of her robe and palming her pussy in anticipation.

Hoke's dinger was at attention. Taking advantage of his position next to the bed I began jerking him off. God, I loved handling him almost as much as having him inside me.

"Ummm," he sighed. That's nice Rachel, very nice. But why don't you find some scarves or something so I can tie our friend to the bed?"

"Can do," I said and hopped to it. Rummaging around the bedroom dresser until I located two. I handed them to him and he began to secure Julie's wrists to the bedposts.

I wandered into the kitchen looking for something else to tie her feet with and found the last slice of pizza. It was cold, but hell I was hot enough inside to heat it going down. I found some cord in the closet and returned to the bedroom, the pizza crust hanging from the side of my mouth. Handing Hoke the cord I asked if he wanted another beer.

"Sure would. This is hard work," he grinned at me and flexed his cock, making it jump. Both Julie and I took a fit of giggling and asked him do it again, and again. He was happy to oblige and we were like kids at a magic show, agog at what he was capable of doing with it.

"You're sure you're not going to hurt me?" Julie asked.

"Nope, hey you've got the code word and Rach is here, what else could you want?"

"I... I... I don't know. Somehow..."

"Come on Julie," I said, trying to build her confidence, then realizing it was the fear of the unknown that heightened the pleasures in these games.

"Be a big girl," I caressed the lower side of her right breast, gradually my thumb reached her nipple and I flicked it. It doubled in length in seconds. Bending over I took it between my teeth and feigned biting it off.

"That looks good," Hoke said, "mind if I chomp on the other Rach?"

"Nope," right good tastin' if I must say so myself."

We played with her nipples for a good five minutes, while Julie struggled with her constraints. It was obvious she was enjoying this treatment.

My hand drifted across her stomach, fingers riffling through her scant pubic hair intent on fingering her for a while. Only Hoke beat me to it. My hand met his as he was withdrawing his finger from her cunt.

"Want a taste Rach?" he asked.

"Sure, I know fine food when I see it." I giggled, feeling foolishly nasty.

He laughed and Julie whined, "Hey, hey! Don't leave me empty guys."

"Lie back and shutup," I ordered, feigning the tone of a Dom.

Not the least intimidated, Julie sniggered and then barked a terse, "Fuck you!"

I promptly wormed my index finger up her asshole. Since it had not been lubed, I know it hurt some. Not much, with all she's had up there, but enough to get her attention and quiet her down.

Hoke began fondling her body paying serious attention to her more sensual parts. Starting at her ankles, he alternated kisses with feathery stokes and licks. I picked up her other bound foot and took her big toe into my mouth, pretending it was Hoke's cock.

Julie commenced to moaning and groaning and twisting and turning. I glanced up her torso and found her nipples still fiercely erect. A second look provided the reason. Even as Hoke made love to her calf, his fingers probed inside her cunt, most likely seeking her G-spot.

Moving on to her second toe, I managed to make her kick out as far as she could considering the restraints, from a simple ticking along the sole of her foot.

Julie gasped and her pelvis arched up... down and up again-holding what must have been an uncomfortable position. From her reaction I surmised Hoke had located the spot. He grinned at me, as I absorbed a second toe in my mouth.

Sucking gently, I looked up as Hoke's third finger effortlessly entered Julie, only to quickly withdraw. Julie's stomach muscles rippled in a contraction-like response as he moved back in deeper this time, and as his other hand meandered around to support her lower back, he brought his hand to her mouth and said, "Have a taste."

Eyes closed, Julie opened her mouth to accept his moist fingers. I left her foot and returned to her breasts, drawn by her swollen, stiff nipples. Since she was bound hand and foot I played roughly with them, tweaking and tugging and biting hard enough to make her cry out. When they were sufficiently red, I crawled down and across her abdomen and tongued her belly button. Hoke had fingers in her cunt and asshole, alternating his strokes. Julie moaned and twisted in pleasure, not really placing any stress on her bindings. She was close. Hoke increased his tempo and Julie responded with a series of trembling, jerking movements that were obviously restricted by her bonds.

"She's coming!" I hollered.

"I know, I know!" Hoke gasped as he increased the pace.

"Oh, my God!" Julie wailed.

"Oh, my God!" She sucked in a deep breath and moaned, "I don't fuckin' believe this!"

Thrashing wildly, she screamed out, "Still cuuuuuuuming! Ahhrghh! Ughhh! Ughhh! Urghhh!"

Now her feet and wrists had turned bright red and I moved to undo her bonds and keep her from hurting herself.

Hoke withdrew his hand, and watched caressing her stomach and arm as her body heaved and shook.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.