Recollections From A Diary - Cover

Recollections From A Diary

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 5: I Get My Licks In

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: I Get My Licks In - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

At this point I broke off reading and after realizing I was pretty well lubricated, glanced up to discover Julie frantically frigging herself with one hand while the other was tightly gripping her right nipple. The sight put me over the edge. I stood over her and began whipping my hair across her face. Julie groaned and arched her back. I moved closer, opened my robe exposing my breasts and dragged my nipples across her cheeks and mouth. Like a guppy, she pursed her lips in a futile effort to capture them. She began to growl. Laughing and giddy with lust, I fed one nipple to her eager mouth and tongue. A minute later we were rolling around the kitchen floor, devouring each other anew.

After a long silence Julie spoke. We were still wrapped in each other's arms.

"You know, Rach, I never forgot that night. It was a truly special time."

She could tell by the tears welling up in my eyes that I agreed with her. But I nodded anyway.

We kissed one another and disentangled ourselves. We showered, (no, not together) dressed and left to go shopping. It was still raining heavily. Julie put the top up on her Jaguar and we headed out to the Galleria on East Sunrise Boulevard.

It proved a disappointment, whether it was not caring to venture out into the rain, or perhaps we weren't in the mood for their offerings, but after the briefest of shopping, we returned to her car and put the Galleria behind us. Julie turned south and drove into Miami and Bloomingdale's. The rain ended as we were parking the car. This seemed a better choice for us.

We shopped for about three hours. There was a clerk in the dress department who may have been willing to form a ménage-a-trois, but while I was interested, Julie wasn't. I chided her as we left telling Julie that she could always drop in there again, whereas I couldn't. She gave me the most sullen look and told me she wanted to spend all the time she could with me. My knees bucked and I hugged her(to keep me upright and to show her I adored her.

From there, it was over to Biscayne Street in South Miami Beach to what Julie termed "the always-wonderful Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant" for a late lunch. We had several martinis with our crab and got a little smashed.

Back at Julie's we showered once again; tried on some of our new outfits; and decided to keep life simple by donning teddy's before we returned to 'read' more from the diary.

I found my eyes riveted to Julie's perky buds and cupped her breast then began suckling. Julie's hand made its way down my thigh, crossed over my mound and caressed my labia. It was a good start.

After a few minutes of tantalizing one another, I suggested I pick up from where I'd left off, but Julie demanded to be 'the reader, ' at least for the moment. It was okay with me. I placed my hand on her thigh and told her to, "Get it goin' girl."

Julie's voice quavered just a bit as she began, was it my hand or the anticipation of reliving the past?

I'm laying here tingling from the past and the present, with the smell from my pussy filling the room like a warm, no-make that a hot musky perfume.

Oh, I almost forgot. As I came last night, Julie slid a long, oil-slicked finger(God! It was smooth as silk(right into my butt hole. I could feel the thick dildo rubbing against it through the thin wall of tissue separating the two. That brought on another orgasm. I seem to cum a lot when I'm heated up. I hadn't noticed that before. I'm not complaining tho.

My fingers are working their magic right now!

Intermission's over.


What really got me though, was watching in the mirror as Julie pulled the damn thing out of me. The walls of my vagina were stretched beyond belief. Julie helped me clean up afterward. I loved her tender, loving attentions. I resolved to do the same for her if it kills me.

I don't remember leaving her room, but I woke up in mine. I think that's everything. We talked about it at length early this morning before class. I confessed to her that I'd loved it. And I told her that I loved her. She loves ME too! Julie said she wanted ME to do her! I promised I would (she just got her period) so we'll wait until it's over.


"Jesus, you write a hot story Rach," Julie said, moistening her lips and uncrossing her legs.

"Thank you kind lady," I said, and kissed her thigh as my fingers meandered along her leg across her mons and ultimately cradled the folds of her outer lips. Of course they were wet.

"Please continue."

"Okay, I will, just a sec. This parts kinda lame and... no, too mundane, let's see..."

She was turning page after page, until finally releasing a deep breath, she exclaimed, "Whew! I think... yes pay dirt."


Dear Diary, this evening we did it again. Well, this time Julie allowed me to take the lead after warming me up as it were. I gotta tell ya I found the taste of another woman exhilarating!


"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed I remember this part. I ran my hand down my belly and spread my fingers apart, poised to enter my temple of lust.

"Oh, yeah... it's so hot!"

"Shut up, let me read!" Julie cried and playfully cuffed me on the arm.

"How passive do you want me?" I asked.

"Oh, don't stop what you're doing, just be quiet."

"Mums the word," I said going through the motions of zipping my mouth shut.

Julie had to get me going though before I could do her. And she went about as only she can. She was eating me out deep-dish style, whispering her erotic litany to me all the while. Listening to her gets me almost as hot as her tongue does. Here's a sample.

"Go ahead, baby."

"Oh mushy you."

"What a soppy wet cunt you have here baby."

This last while sliding a finger around inside me.

"Let me taste, baby."

"This is you, baby."

This while she's tonguing my outer lips. (I guess on refection, I tend to be quiet during sex, oh maybe a moan here and there, and of course the occasional scream or two for a particularly stunning orgasm, but Julie's a virtual sound track.)

"Oh, so licious," she goes.

"Oh, tasty."

"My girl."

"My love bug."

"Nipples-thighs, your lips."

On and on, like a demented tour guide.

"How deep can I go? Tell me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.