Recollections From A Diary
Chapter 2: Catching Up

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Catching Up - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I woke up early the next morning to the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

Throwing on a robe, I wandered into the breakfast area and found Julie pouring orange juice and coffee for the two of us.

"Good morning," she said.

"I hope you slept well. I know I did." Julie giggled.

She waved her free hand, "I must have slept half the night on the bathroom floor."

"Oh..." I replied. "I'm so sorry. I would have wakened you, but you looked so comfortable there I... I didn't have the heart too."

"No problem," she smiled, showing off a brilliant set of teeth.

"I haven't slept that well in ages. Last night was... wonderful. Can you imagine? We went at it right through the worst storm in 30 years."

Too amplify her point she handed me the morning paper, whose headline echoed her statement.

I sat down beside Julie and gazed out the window at an ocean the color of lead and a sky the color of smoke. Reaching for my cup, I gingerly took a first sip of my coffee. It tasted great.

A television announcer wearing a ridiculous plaid jacket blared that another storm might be closing in on us. I tuned him out and turned my attention back to Julie, sighing inwardly as I recalled the pyrotechnic lovemaking of the previous night.

Julie's robe unfolded as she leaned over to pour herself a second cup of coffee and revealed a half-exposed breast to me. I yearned to suckle it. It had been a long time since we'd been together. Julie seemed to sense my desire and closed the robe, knowing we had other things to catch up on. I smiled to myself. We were both practical women.

Over bacon and eggs, I inquired into how Julie's law career was moving along.

"Ah, right," she said. "We didn't chat very much last night did we?"

"Unfortunately no. But, then again, the weather delayed my arrival. Huh, I nearly canceled out. Or to put it in the proper perspective, I almost cancelled out. The rain, or should I say flooding, damn near swept me off the road more than once."

"Yeah, I thought you were a little more enthusiastic when you arrived than you usually are."

"Bite me," I said smiling as I reverted to a favorite slang expression of our younger days.

"Listen Julie, have you got something for this?" and I revealed my back to her.

"My God! Did I do that?"

I nodded.

She rose and went to a cabinet in the kitchen.

"Let's try this ointment, it's pretty good."

I examined the label and nodded my approval again. Then I relinquished the tube back to her.

As Julie applied it to my back I began to inquire about her career.

"So tell me Julie," I said for openers, "what kind of cases have you been handling lately?"

I wanted to get her career out of the way quickly in order to wow her with my recent accomplishment. I loved her dearly, but still, I wanted to blow her away.

"Yes, well," she frowned and rubbed her hands on a kitchen towel before continuing. "Sidney's been referring certain types of criminal law cases to me that his firm, err... doesn't want to be associated with."

"How so?" I asked.

"At the moment I'm defending a man charged with being a pederast."

"Ooooh!" I exclaimed. "Now that's fascinating."

"Ouch!" I thought, that's not very diplomatic. "Get with it girl," I chided myself. Quickly moving to correct any mistake in my meaning, I continued, "Sorry, I mean challenging. That's a far better choice of words."

"Oh I know what you mean alright." Julie said, clearly wrapped up in presenting the facts to me as dramatically as possible.

"I wouldn't have taken the case except for the money. The guy's loaded. I received a $200,000 retainer up front." Julie began to drum her fingers nervously on the table. Apparently she was wondering how much I should be told.

"He's a fastidious person on the surface, but I get the creeps just being in the same room with him. I mean, this guy's been preying on kids for years. He knows he's going away," she caught herself and stopped the drumming.

I interrupted Julie to say, "How can you be so sure? I mean, didn't Michael Jackson get away with something like that a few years back?"

"Yes he did, or so it seemed. He bought his way out of trouble. The kid's parents took the money and ran. Jackson sequestered himself from the public. Although, and this is a real shame, he's been known to have a kid as his 'guest' once in a while."

Julie stood up and began pacing about ten feet away from me. She donned her court room demeanor, and continued.

"The preponderance of evidence is overwhelming, against him. That's a given. It can't be avoided. It can't be diminished in any way. So my real job here is to minimize the length of time he spends in the penitentiary. Perhaps negotiate a kinder, gentler site in which he'll while away his sentence."

She sighed and smiled, "All in all I should walk away with about $300,000 for two months work."

"Big bucks," I conceded, "but what about your reputation?"

Crossing my legs, I asked, "And how many cases like this do you handle a year?"

"If I'm lucky, three. But then, there are others that fit in along the way. You know $5,000 here, $8,000 there. Ahh, what the hell, last year I grossed $725,000."

I beamed my best smile at her.

"As to my reputation," she said resuming the drumming of her fingers on the table, "well, the public have a history of short memories. Anyway someone's got to provide a defense for these creeps."

"You're right," I offered.

"Not bad for a cute blonde from Madison, New Jersey," I added laughing.

"While we're at it, what did Sidney pull in?"

"My, aren't we being nosey today," Julie smiled.

"Well since I'm going to turn your brain inside out in a minute, I'll tell you. Sidney grossed $3,200,000 last year. It was a typical year for him."

"Wow!" I was truly surprised. I knew there was a money-tree growing here, but hadn't thought of it in that size.

"Julie, I have to hand it to you. You've made the big time."

"Thank you. I recall how competitive we were back at Columbia. We were both going to be zillionaires, remember?"

Julie crossed her legs, then uncrossed them before rising and going over to the refrigerator.

"Want some OJ?"

"Yes please, that would be nice," and I accepted the half filled glass and sipped from it before I started bringing her up to date on my personal history.

My moment of moments was at hand.

"Okay, okay, Rach. Now it's your turn. It's been six years since we've really touched base."

I smiled broadly and said,"We touched more than a few bases last night my love."

"Come on, I'm an attorney, I recognize a diversionary tactic when I see one."

"Okay, but remember you asked for it. This might take a while."

"Hey, we've got hours. Get it on girl," she said, casually brushing a hand through her blonde locks.

"Right. So where do I begin? I've been a very busy girl these last few years. Let's see you know I finished my internship after transferring from Columbia to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore."

"Oh yes," she nodded affirmatively and leaned closer.

"Well, I put in another year there at the Department of Pharmacology, then I interned in Medicine, at Mt. Zion Hospital and Medical Center in San Francisco, for two years.

Julie's face reflected puzzlement, so I tried to explain, "Somehow, I don't know why exactly, I decided to switch coasts. Anyway, next I completed my residency at the Department of Neurology, University of California."

I paused and took a long drink of my juice.

"That swallowed up another two years."

Julie was hanging on my every word, I moved in for the kill.

"At this point I had quite a few offers, some very interesting offers lay there on the table, but one of them appealed to me far more than the rest."

Julie was on the edge of her seat by now. Her head bobbed up and down as though asking, "Yes? Yes? Yes?"

I surged forward.

"I accepted the offer from the Mayo Clinic because it would not only permit me to serve under one of the foremost neurosurgeons in the world, but would also permit me to continue my medical education. My primary specialty was to be in movement disorders, but ranked closely behind that were other specialties in: Huntington's Disease, Parkinson's Disease, Tourette's Syndrome, tremor, and dystonia."

I took a deep breath and continued.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.