My Journey Into Degradation
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The journey of a housewife into degradation at the hands of friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

My mind had shut down. I was unaware of the ambulance ride to the hospital. I recall a siren blaring and a police officer that was riding along in the ambulance with me, asking question after question. I cannot remember answering the questions though. I only remember staring at placard attached to the roof of the vehicle saying, 'Relax everything will be all right.' Yeah right! My head was aching and my body was sore from its sexual encounter with Robert. News reporters shouting questions and photographers snapping pictures greeted my arrival at the hospital. Fortunately, the police officer assigned to me shielded my face from the cameras with his hand.

The EMT whisked me into the emergency room and I was placed on a hospital gurney. Soon a doctor along with a bevy of nurses arrived to give me a quick physical examination. A nurse drew blood for a drug screening at the police officer's request. A large black female orderly then wheeled me to a ward on the 3rd floor of the hospital. A ward that had locked doors and bars covering the windows. The jail ward! The orderly removed my clothing and helped me to the bathroom. Her nametag indicated her name was Jessie. She filled a large rubber bladder with warm soapy water and then had me bend over and brace myself against the sink. She inserted a nozzle attached to the bladder by a 3-foot hose into my pussy. A clip on the hose held back the water. She released the clip and warm water filled my vaginal cavity. With one of her hands, she grabbed my pussy lips in a vice-like grip, sealing the water inside. "Ouch," I wailed, "that hurts!" What in the hell are you doing?"

"Don't yuz even thinks about lettin that douche water squirts out. Yuz just wait till yuz gets on the pot." I shook my head in understanding. My stomach was beginning to ache from all of the water flowing into me. "I need to sit down, Jessie." I informed her. "Yuz sits, honeychild, when I tellz yuz ta sits," she said appraising the contents remaining in the bladder. "Hmmm, seems to be a bucketload left in here to squirts in ta that whorin hole." She wrapped her other meaty hand around the bladder and gave it a squeeze. I thought my fucking insides were going to explode. "Now yuz can sits down and gets all that nasty scum outcha." I barely made it to the toilet before jettisoning the waters with a whoosh. Jessie ordered me to stand up to repeat my cleaning. The repeat cleansing was just as uncomfortable as the first. The result was my cunt was clean and lacked any vaginal fluid from womb to cunt lips. Jessie patted me dry. "Yuz be a good lil girly and put on this here hospital gown. It ain't goin ta cover that fine little white ass of yurn, but judgin from what you waz wearin before, you won't cares none." I slipped the gown on and jumped into bed. The orderly slipped restraints on my wrists and secured them to the bed. "Jessie, I don't need to be tied down," I complained. "Yuz shuts yur pie hole. The poolice sez yuz to be cuffed so there it be." She turned out the overhead lights and was gone. I was left in the eerie glow of the night-light shinning from the bathroom.

Hours went by. The effects of the drugs still ran ramped thru my body. I was hallucinating. Colors swirled about the room and object that I knew to be stationary were in motion. To make matters worse, my cunt was itching like crazy. I needed to fuck something, anything. Hell, I would have fucked the damn doorknob if I could get out of these damn restraints. I thought I would go out of my skull. The douching by Jessie only intensified the agony raging thru my pussy. My pussy was 'as dry as a popcorn fart', as my daddy used to say, and the drug created an itching deep in the tissue walls of my pussy.

I was beginning to loose my mind when the door opened. A head poked in. It appeared that a male orderly was making his rounds and was checking on me. "Come in darling," I cooed. As he stepped inside the room, I surveyed this man. He was about 5 foot 11 inches tall. His jet-black skin color reminding me of black velvet. He was quite thin and lanky, with a wiry mustache over his extremely thick upper lip. His head was clean-shaven. The most important observation though was his long thin fingers, which he held before his lips to quiet me "Look, I really don't have a lot of time to explain but I am in agony. Can you help me, please?"

"Lady, I can't help you. If they found out that I was even in here, I would lose my job." When he did not move to leave, I kicked the covers off my body. I bent my legs up to my breasts. My pussy bared to this stranger. His eye grew to the size of silver dollars and his thick lips broke into an ear to ear grin. "Damn that's some nice looking pussy."

"I was given some drugs earlier this evening," I explained, "a Spanish fly I think they said. Anyway, my pussy itches and it is driving me fucking crazy. Please, stick your fingers inside of my pussy. I need you to finger fuck me. Please," I pleaded. He looked around and then blocked the door with a chair. He walked to the side of the bed and began to rub my cunt. His fingers were slowly working their way into my dry hole. "That's it baby. Don't worry about hurting me sweetheart. Shove those fucking fingers into my cunt. I need to feel your fingers as deep as you can get them." That spurred him into action. His fingers started to slam deep into my cunt and the juices started to flow. "Lady, your pussy is getting so damn wet. You ain't pissin on me are you?" I ground my pussy into his hand wanting him to shove his fingers deeper into me. I could feel his fingertips tickling my cervix. "Harder lover harder. Oh, yes. That's the trick. Fuck me with those fabulous fingers. Oh, fffuuckkk yyyeeess." My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I flopped around on the bed like a fish on dry land. I squirted a quart of pussy cream on Fred's hand. When I quieted down, I thanked my newest friend. "Thank you my dear man. Thank you, I needed that very much. You'll never know the pleasure and relief you just gave me." I realized as I stared at this man, that I did not know his name. "Who are you darling," I asked, "and what brought you to my room? "My name is Fred and I am with the night cleaning crew." This struck me as very comical and I began to laugh. My day began with my best friend making me her personal sex slave. Next, I stared in a live sex show where I was arrested landing me here in the hospital jail ward, strapped to a fucking bed. Now I was enjoying the finger fucking talent of the goddamn night janitor. I found this to be very humorous. "Quiet down lady or I'm going to get busted." Fred sounded agitated. Fred yanked his finger out of my cunt and covered my mouth with his hand. I became aroused again, as the scent of my cunt wafted to my nostrils off his fingers. I licked the cream from his fingers and Fred's grin returned. His fingers returned to my cunt and began slowly sliding in and out of my fuck hole. "You can stop if you want to," I told him. "If its alright with you lady, I'll just keep fingering you."

"Sure baby, finger my pussy all you want. I'm just going to lay back and enjoy." Fred picked up the pace again. He began to curl the three fingers inside my pussy. This had a profound effect on my body. Each time he curled his fingers he hit my 'G-spot' and my body would quake with pleasure. "Oh yeah, Fred. That a baby. Fuck mama with those long black fingers." I moved ever closer toward another climax. I thought to myself, 'What a fucking slut I had become. In just two short weeks, I went from pampered housewife and mother, to an incarcerated dog-fucking slave slut. Due to Fred's fingering action, I shuddered through the throws of my second orgasm as pleasure overwhelmed me. "Wow! I ain't never seen a white lady cum before. You are about the prettiest piece of ass I ever did see."

"I thank you for the compliment, kind sir. Thanks for the orgasms, too. This time Fred began to lick his fingers clean. This simple action turned me the fuck on. My hips started to rotate and my pussy juiced up all over again. "Mmmm, Fred, you are turning me on," I moaned, watching him lick the pussy cream from his fingers. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"There sure is lady," as Fred hauled out his sizeable black dick. "First though, the guard and nurse gotta make their bed checks. Then I'll be comin back for my thank you's."

My janitor friend slipped out the door and I was alone again. I closed my eyes and began to daydream about that beautiful big cock. About 30-minutes slipped by when the door opened again. A uniformed police officer and a nurse stepped in and asked if I was all right. "Can I have the restraints removed, please?"

"No, it is against hospital and police policy to remove the restraints from a prisoner."

"Look, I have not been arrested nor have charges been brought against me. Let me out of these damn things!"

"Sorry." The lights were switched off and the door closed as they returned to their rounds. I was just about to slip into a much-needed sleep when the door opened and my janitor friend returned. Fred wasn't alone. He had a young friend with him. "I told you there was a beautiful lady in here all tied up."

"Hello, Fred. Who is your friend?"

"This here is Willie. Say hello to the lady, Willie."

"She ain't no fuckin lady. If you did what you said you did, and she let you, then she ain't nothin but a street ho. A ho on her way to jail."

"Willie, I asked Fred to finger me. You see I was at a party and some asshole forced me to take some drugs. One of the drugs was called a Spanish fly. I'm not sure what it is but it causes my pussy to itch like crazy. I needed Fred's fingers, badly."

"Well lady, how you doing now," Willie asked with a grin. "Its getting a little better but it still is driving me nuts. Here check it out for yourself." I kicked the covers off again and pulled my legs back to expose my pussy. "Wow, lady. That's a might fine look hole you got there."

"Thanks you Willie but I bet you say that to all the ladies." I said, hoping the humor would calm him down. "Do you guys think you might want a some of this?" Fred was the quickest. He was first to unzip his pants and stepped out of them. Skinny Freddie had a dick that promised to reach about 10-inches long. He climbed between my legs and thumped his pecker against my cunt to make it hard. Then he slowly slid that black meat into me. "Oh baby! This is what my cunt needed. A nice big dick sliding back and forth inside me." We both knew to be quiet. It was difficult because it felt sooo fucking good. Therefore, I held my sexual noises down to only small grunts and whispers of encouragement. "That's it Freddie. Uummffff," I grunted. "Fuck this white pussy. Use my cunt for your pleasure. Dump your cum deep inside of me." Fred went crazy when I whispered those words in his ear. He began to fuck my cunt long and hard. With a groan, "Mmmmmm!" Freddie dumped his huge sticky load of cum deep in my cunt. Fred just lay atop my body catching his breath. "Thank you Fred," I panted into his ear. "That was great." Fred dislodged his cock from my pussy with a loud pop. His cum tickled my pussy lips as it bubbled from deep within me. I looked over at the teenage boy and asked, "Willie, do you want some sloppy seconds?"

"Hell yes. I ain't never had me a white woman before." Willie was a stocky kid about 5-foot 9-inches tall. Dropping his pants, a mule's dick sprang forth from between his legs. The fucking thing was hard as a rock and was as long as my forearm. The formidable head was the size of a can of soda. The damn thing slapped his belly with every heartbeat. "What in the fuck do we have here. Bring that fucking piece of beef to momma." He crawled between my legs and lubed the head of his cock with Fred's cum as it leaked from my hole. He placed the head at the entrance of my cunt and slammed himself balls deep on the first drive. "Hmmmpppff," was all that pushed past me lips. Willie set a furious pace dragging that monster back until my cunt lips clung to the mushroom shaped head; only to plunge hard to the bottom of my cunt. "That's it stud. Fuck that cunt. Make me cum baby. Make this white whore cum all over your big black cock." Fuck me is what Willie did. For the nest 20-minutes his gigantic cock pounded into me. "Oh, Williiieee. I... am... cumingggggggg."

"Lady, that was fucking real nice. But cha see, I ain't never fucked a women in her ass. What say to a shot in the ol' pooper?"

"That's fine with me but you'll need something better to lube my ass up than Fred's spunk." Johnny on the spot was Freddie. He reached into his back pocket and produced a tube of something called 'Shine'. "It's for shinning up my head," Fred reported as way of explanation. Willie grabbed it from his hand and stuck the tube in my asshole. The goo that squirted into me was cold and slick. Then he pulled his dick out of my cunt. "Oh Willie, my hole feels so empty without that fucking monster shoved into me." Willie could give a shit. He squirted a little goo onto his cock and rubbed it around. "Ready, lady?"

"Yeah, but go slow. That fucker could rip a hole in the ozone." Willie eased the head of his massive cock past my sphincter. Slowly it sank deeper and deeper. With my legs up against my tits, Willie had a straight shot down into my ass tunnel. Willie pushed his cock into in one long slow steady motion. Once Willie's ball mashed against my ass cheeks, he again started to fuck me with long powerful strokes. Willie was enjoying a tight fuck in my ass canal. I suspected my teenage lover would not last long. As his cock began to swell inside of my ass, I clamped down on it with my muscles. Willie cock was held fast in my grip. I messaged his shaft by varying the pressure along the tunnel walls of my ass. This had the desired effect. Willie shot a hot load of cum deep into my ass. As with Freddie, Willie just lay on top of my body until he recovered. I could feel his cock shriveling up inside me. His cock made a popping sound as it pulled free of my hole. His soiled cum flowed from my asshole and pooled on the sheet below. "Oh, fuck lady. That was one nice fuck. Thank you very fucking much."

"You gentlemen both deserve my thanks. I am the one with the itch and you both scratched it nicely. I hope I see you both again sometime. Willie, would you be a love and get a washcloth to clean me up a little. Then you guys better get the fuck out of here." The warm washcloth felt good. My lovers covered me back up and split. I was alone again in the glow of the night-light. Contented, I nodded off to sleep.

In the morning, a tiny little woman entered the room. She was about 4 foot 11 inches tall and looked to all the world as a nurse. She really was a Nazi stormtrooper in disguise. Good morning Mrs. Mumford," She greeted me. "How are we feeling this morning after our little adventure yesterday? My name is nurse Georgette Donner and I am the day nurse in the jail ward. This morning I am going to put a catheter inside you to relieve your bladder. Now hold still while I slip this inside you."

"Are you fucking nuts," I screamed. I started to bounce my ass all around the bed. There was no way she was going to put that fucking thing inside of me. "That's it girly," announced Georgette. She stormed to the door and yelled for the orderlies. Two large women came on the run and entered the room. "Are you going to cooperate?"

"Fuck all of you," was my caustic response. They pulled the covers back and went to grab my legs. In defiance, I let a stream of piss fly. They stood back smiling and waited for me to finish. Then they seized my legs, bent them back and secured my ankles and knees to the frame of the bed. After the orderlies changed the sheet on my bed, Georgette pulled a step stool next to the bed and climbed between my legs. She lubricated the tip of the catheter and slipped the end into my pee hole. As she thread the catheter into me it felt like the rotorooter guy was scraping a drainpipe clean. My pee hole and urinary walls were burning as if a fire was raging inside me. "You fucking cunts. When my husband finds out how you are treating me he is going to sue you."

"Not likely Ms. Mumford," the nurse grinned. "The last thing I heard your husband say this morning was that he hoped you would be happy burning in hell." I was dumbstruck. I could not believe my ears. "Ray was here?" I lie silently tied to the hospital bed as the nurse finished her torturous task. Then she hooked the tubing into a collecting bag and hung the bag off the side of the bed. A trickle of yellow fluid dripped from my body and collected in the bag. As nurse Georgette messaged the region of my stomach with her fists, she turned to the orderlies and related to them in great detail the story of my arrest. "Seems we have here one of those uptown rich bitches who was bored with her life. She joined one of those sex clubs as the featured performer. Her and some big buck of a black man were entertaining some out of town mobsters when the cops moved in." She twisted the catheter around inside of me and they all laughed as I squirmed. My discomfort was a source of amusement for them. Then the nurse noticed cum oozing from my cunt. "What the fuck is this," she bellowed. "Who was in here last night? Who was fucking this pussy?"

"I don't remember. I was still high from the drugs that I was forced to take at the party." This seemed hilarious to them. "Yeah, right bitch." I could still hear them laughing at me as the door closed behind them. A few minutes later a male orderly came in to feed me breakfast. I eat in silence as he stared at my uncovered pussy. "I have to use the bathroom."

"I am truly sorry. Only the nurses or guards can release the restraints. Here let me slide this bedpan into place. I will return a little later to clean everything up." This was disgusting and dehumanizing. I was furious, yet I did not know who should be the focus my anger.

Sometime in the afternoon, the DA, Max Finestien, came in to the room. I knew Max and his wife from the club. Accompanying Max was a court reporter and a very handsome, well-dressed gentleman that introduced himself as Bud Weber, my lawyer assigned to me from the Public Defenders office. It was a little embarrassing to be hog tied to the bed with a catheter sticking in my cunt, but at least I was somewhat covered. "Isn't my husband getting me a lawyer?"

"I am sorry Mrs. Mumford but it is my understanding that your husband has washed his hands of this whole affair," said Max. "Seems he is getting a lawyer to file for a divorce as soon as possible. As is usual in such matters, your assets are frozen at this time. I thought it prudent to assign a PDA for this interrogation and the subsequent preliminary hearing. Now let's get on with the questioning." For the next hour, this man whose family I have dined with, proceed to tell me my life was over. I was to be charged with every law dealing with indecency and pornography. Just for giggles, they threw in dealing in narcotics and something about conspiracy referring to the REECO act. My audience last night it seems were members of the Mafia. I was stunned. "Look, Max. I do not understand any of this. Ken and Sue Giovanni blackmailed me into performing. Sue drugged me and Robert the bartender at the Club screwed me for the pleasure of Ken and his sick friends. I have never seen any of them before. Therefore, I can not answer any of your questions because I don't know shit."

"Jill, we have film and tape recording from last nights little affair," Max said. "At the very least you are facing jail time on the porn charges. Help us out here. We really do not want you. Give us something to slam the door on these wise guys." The truth can set you free. They were trying to use me to get at Ken and the other shits. A light clicked on in my head, 'The discussion the men were having when I walked up to the table last night'. "Can I talk to me lawyer in private?"

"Sure, Jill." He and the stenographer stepped out of the room. I was deep in thought when Bud cleared his throat. "I'm sorry Mr. Weber. I was think back to something that occurred last night. I am still a little groggy from whatever drugs they forced down my throat. Can I have some water please." Bud held the glass and I drank from the straw. I was uncomfortable bound to the bed in this position. I tried to wiggle my torso for some relief. The cold air on my pussy told me that Bud was now front row and center to the beaver show. He looked angry as he covered my lower body. "What are they doing to you in here? What the hell kind of barbaric place is this? I'll get this taken care of."

"Bud, that would be greatly appreciated. It feels as if I have been transported back in time to the Bedlam Asylum."

"Jill, lets get the DA working on getting you out of here. Tell me your story then I'll round up the head of this hospital." I though about the party, then I told Bud, "When I arrived at the Club last night the men were in a heated discussion concerning a shipment."

"Jill can you remember where and when this shipment was to arrive?"

"Yes. It is arriving at the West Bay Marina. I am positive the shipment is coming in tonight. Do you think this information can help me cut a deal?"

"Jill, it is your only chance. Let me talk to the DA." It took Bud ten minutes to cut the deal. I would walk on all charges if the information proved valuable and resulted in an arrest. I agreed and related the story to Max and the stenographer for the record. "Well Jill truly I hope this pans out," Max said. "I don't like to see you hung out to dry while your friend are all out on bail."

"What? I'm in here and they're out free? Max, you have to get me out of this hospital. These nurses are like Nazi's in the goddamn Gestapo."

"Jill you are in jail. What did you expect? Look, I'll see what I can do."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.