My Journey Into Degradation - Cover

My Journey Into Degradation

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The journey of a housewife into degradation at the hands of friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

For the next week, I went through hell! My emotions were all over the spectrum. Every time I looked in my husband's eyes, my guilt would surface. I was locked in a mental battle with myself every night when he came home. The kids were my only saving grace. Their normalcy was my lifeline to sanity. As the beginning of week two rolled around, Ray announced he had another business trip to the East Coast. The meeting was set for next Monday and his boss wanted Ray fresh so he was flying on Saturday. I chuckled to myself thinking that fate must be in control of my torture. Like clockwork, Tuesday morning Ken called to insure his 'cum loving slut' was available for his poker party at the Country Club.

"Ken, have you taken leave of your senses? The Country Club is the worse fucking place to throw a sex party!"

"Relax Jill. The guys that will be there are business associates. Oh, of course Bill will be there." Fear swelled into my throat. "Oh, Ken I don't like this one bit."

"Look, meet me for lunch tomorrow and I will explain all the details to you. Ok?" "Alright! Where do you want to meet?"

"How about Dominic's on 2nd Avenue?" "Well aren't we the fancy one? I've only read about Dominic's and it has an excellent reputation."

"Only the finest for my little sex slave. I understand professional models will be showing gowns from Charlene's during lunch. We have reservations for noon."

"I love the idea. It sounds so decedent. Of course, I'll be there.

I took all morning preparing myself for meeting Ken. I treated myself to a soothing bubble bath. I made sure that my makeup was impeccable. I selected a summer dress that was very stylish. Of course, it was light, breezy and very sexy. When backlit you could see right thru the material. I chose to wear a bra with the area around the areola and nipple cut out. I blushed at selecting to wear my new 'butt floss' bikini panties purchased thru mail order. I decided not to wear nylons and then topped the ensemble with high-heeled sandals that laced up my legs. One check in the mirror and I knew I looked hot.

As I drove to the restaurant, my pussy would not stop juicing. 'Jill, you little slut, you are about to receive your just due', the little voice in my head said. I was squirming in my car seat so much that I lifted the back of my dress up to keep it from wrinkling. In addition, I wanted to prevent my pussy from leaking all over staining the fabric. I arrived at Dominic's a few minutes early but I did not see Ken's Jaguar. The young valet opened my door and stood aside as I stepped out. It was then that I remembered my dress. My bare ass was in full view of this young man. His smile told me that he was indeed pleased by the spectacle. I straightened my dress, pirouetted and asked over my shoulder, "How do I look?" The young man stammered a bit but finally blurted out, "Bitchin'!"

"I'll take that as a compliment young man." I put on my best little swing as I walked into the restaurant. I proceeded to the bar where several men sat sipping drinks. I decided to sit at the very end of the bar so that each man could check me out. Every eye followed my sashaying ass. I was quite pleased with myself. I sat down and ordered a dry martini. The drink had just arrived when Ken walked into the bar. He took one look at me and whistled his approval. He bent over and gave my cheek a kiss. I was very pleased by this simple act of a gentleman. As his sex slave, I was not sure what greeting to expect so you can see where this was appreciated. "Why don't we move to the dinning room and have lunch." Ken took my hand and led me to the Maitre'd. "Mr. Giovanni, it is so good to see again. Please follow me to your usual table?" I was stunned by the familiarity the Maitre'd showed. "Ken, do you come here that often to command this kind of recognition?"

"Yes, quite often. My clients and I prefer the food and atmosphere at this restaurant. I think you will enjoy lunch." Walking to our booth, I noticed that I was one of only a handful of women in attendance. Once seated in a plush and very comfortable booth, I relaxed. My martini magically appeared as well as a drink for Ken. Ken ordered our lunch without looking at a menu and the waiter hurried away. I was about to ask Ken about the 'party' when a lovely blond woman stopped in front of our table and modeled a stunning dress that was both sexy and beautiful. I was taken aback slightly because it was very apparent that the model was not wearing a bra. The material clung to her swaying breast and her large erect nipples were clearly visible. The model never said a word. She only smiled, twirled around, stood briefly for our appraisal then moved on. Eight or nine equally beautiful ladies repeated this spectacle at 10 or 15-minute intervals. Each wore elegant evening or bedroom attire. Each displayed professionalism as she modeled the clothing. Each appeared unaffected by their near nakedness in a room full of lusty men. I was envious of their beauty, youth and self-assuredness.

A very beautiful woman approached our table. She was dressed in business attire that looked quite expensive. She appeared to be 30-ish in age. "Good afternoon. I am Charlene. Does the lady find my fine gowns to her liking?"

"Oh, yes. They are very stunning and beautiful. The models are charming and your designs only enhance their beauty."

"Your compliments go to my heart. I appreciate your kindness my dear. Ken, why not bring this lovely creature to my shop after lunch. I will personally find something wonderful that will accent her obvious charms." It was at this point that I noticed her gaze was fixed on my nipples as she drew out the word 'charms.' I was embarrassed by her forwardness and I blushed openly. "Oh my! I have embarrassed you my dear. That is so charming. Ken, I am quite taken with your lady friend." She reached across the table and briefly touched the back of my hand. An electric shock jolted my very being. Charlene was openly making a pass at me. What was even more amazing to me is that the quivering in my pussy told me that I was responding to her flirting. My mind was confused from the way my body responded. This situation never before occurred in my life. Sure, back in college my roomy and I kissed and 'checked out' each other's naked bodies when we showered, but this was a woman coming on to me for real. "Charlene, this is Jill, a very dear friend. I think you have an excellent idea, Charlene. What time do you and your models finish here at the restaurant?"

"We will be finished by the time you are done eating," Charlene replied. Ken looked at me and asked, "Since we need a dress for the 'party' on Saturday, I think Charlene could be of assistance. Do you want to drop by?"

"Oh Kenny, I would love to." Charlene again took my hand holding it with both of her delicate hands. "It has been a pleasure meeting you my dear. I look forward to seeing all of you later." Again, my pussy reacted to her words. The way she emphasized the word 'all' left an implication hanging in the air. I waited for Charlene to turn and walk away before asking Ken, "Was she hitting on me?" Ken smiled, "Yes, my dear, I believe she was." I playfully punched Ken in the ribs. I knew Ken was teasing my with his use of 'my dear' drawn out just as Charlene had done. "Stop teasing. I have never had a woman flirt with me before."

"Did you find it exciting Jill?" I leaned into Ken and whispered, "My pussy is so wet! I am not sure that I understand why but yes, I am excited by her advances."

A parade of waiters presented our meal. First, we enjoyed an antipasto that was divine. The waiters whisked empty plates and used utensils from the table as by magic. My glass of Chardonnay was never empty, yet I never noticed it refilled. The antipasto disappeared and a bowl of soup arrived. The soup was a delicate chicken broth where two pillows of pasta floating in the liquid. I discovered that a delicious mixture of cheese filled the pasta. Our entr e followed. Ken had selected thinly slice veal and porcini mushrooms in a heavenly cream sauce. It was to die for. The meal was finished superbly with the arrival of a medley of fresh fruit accompanied by a selection of imported dessert cheeses. I had never eaten a better meal in my entire life. I cooed in Ken's ear, "Thank you Ken, this was all very delicious. I feel like I have gained ten pounds. I could not indulge this richly on a regular basis. How do you keep so fit and trim?"

"I fuck beautiful women."

"I'll take that as a compliment" I responded. Ken no longer surprised me with his bawdy language. I added a little giggle to flatter his ego. A very handsome older gentleman approached the table and greeted Ken warmly. "Kenny my boy, how was the meal?"

"It was great as always. Dominic, I would like to introduce you to a very dear friend of mine. Jill, this is our host and the owner of this dinning establishment." Dominic placed my hand in his gigantic paw and brought it to his lips. A light kiss and my pussy started leaking again. I cannot explain why my body was responding to every innocent touch. I only knew I was enjoying being the center of attention. "It is a great pleasure to meet such a pretty lady. Jill, I hope my humble restaurant has met with your approval?"

"I, too, am pleased to meet such a handsome man. Your restaurant deserves its excellent reputation. The meal and the service that your staff provided were impeccable. I have been treated as royalty. I thank you for making my day so bright and wonderful." Dominic actually blushed a little. He released my hand and slide into the seat next to me. I could smell delightful fragrances emanating from the man. I detected smells of the kitchen and a hint of a spicy after-shave. My pussy went into overdrive. I was convinced that I am indeed a sex-starved slut. I wanted to fuck this handsome man so bad I almost asked Ken for permission. I was very disappointed when Ken announced that we had an appointment with Charlene. "Would you mind if I tagged along?" Dominic asked. "I missed the modeling show and a chance to see you wearing Charlene's designs is a treat that I simply cannot pass up." My heart began to pound in my chest. "Oh, please Ken. It would be so exciting to model for the two of you." Ken's evil smile appeared. I knew immediately that there was more in store for me at Charlene's than modeling some clothing.

We drove over to Charlene's in Dominic's chauffeured Rolls Royce. Riding in this fine car reminded me of an old joke I had once heard. 'What does Cher and a Rolls Royce have in common?' 'Most young men have never been inside a Rolls.' I feared I was I going to be the next joke of the town.

Charlene owned a small boutique in the upscale West End of town. We parked in a reserved parking stall at the rear of the shop. The two gentlemen lead me into this den of iniquity. A beautiful blond clad in a delicate silk slip and high heels greeted us at the rear entrance. I recognized her as one of the women that had modeled at the restaurant. She kissed each of us and ushered us into a cozy room furnished with a several large overstuffed chairs, matching ottomans, end tables and what appeared to be a small bar in the corner. The chairs flanked a runway that projected into the center of the room from a small raised stage. A curtain blocking viewing beyond the stage. The overhead lighting system bathed the stage with soft ever change colors. A hidden sound system supplied dreamy hypnotic music. I felt relaxed by the atmosphere this room created. The curtain covering a portion of the stage opened and Charlene made her entrance. She was wearing a dress that looked straight out of the 1920s. Not a dress the flappers wore but an elegant dress worn for a night on the town. The dress was silky, sexy and very 'bedroomy'. Charlene was flaked by two huge puddles. They were very handsome males standing waist high to Charlene.

"I am very pleased to see everyone. Dominic it is always is a pleasure when you visit my shop. Jolene, will you please show Jill to the dressing area." The blond took my elbow and led me backstage where another gorgeous woman greeted us. Jolene introduced her as Gabriella. Gabriella was the tall elegant model from the show. She was clad in just a bra and panty sleep set. Her nipples were erect and clearly visible thru the fabric. The lips of Gabriella's pussy clutched the material of the panties she wore. My escorts led me to a small raised dressing platform and they began to remove my clothing. When I was stripped to my bra and thong, both took a step back to admire my body. I turned slowly so they could see from every angle. I thought they were trying to determine what would look best on me. The tall brunette approached and without a word captured my right nipple with her lips. She sucked my nipple briefly then released it and moved on to the left nipple. She then removed my bra and began to knead my breasts gently. I moaned my approval. Both women looked at each other and smiled knowingly. The brunette retreated and the blond approached. It was my turn to smile.

Jolene hooked her thumbs in my thong and slowly peeled them down my legs. As the material slid move along my skin so did Jolene's lips. When her face was in line with my pussy, I could hear her inhaling my fragrance. My eyes closed as a moan escaped my lips. Gabriella moved behind me and caressed my cunt lips. I opened my legs slightly to allow her greater access. Her fingers dip inside my vaginal opening. My moans were growing louder. Gabriella removed her fingers and I heard her sucking the juice from them. "Later," was all that Jolene said and my sexual pleasuring ceased. Wonderful gowns, hung on a rack were wheeled before me. Assisted by my new 'friends', each carefully selected gown was draped on my body. Then I was ushered to the stage. I danced and whirled to the music and lights. The gowns were all very clingy and sans undergarments, my 'charms' were plainly visible to my audience. Charlene, standing at a podium near the stage, announced each gown as if she were conducting a professional modeling show. The only difference was that Charlene took every advantage to touch me sexually each time I returned to the stage. The two models backstage likewise took every opportunity to tease my body. I had become the little sex slave fantasy of my youth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.