My Journey Into Degradation - Cover

My Journey Into Degradation

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The journey of a housewife into degradation at the hands of friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

"A plan for what, Ken?" I repeated. Ken's only reply was, "You'll see, baby." Then with a far away look on his face, Ken said, "Why don't you get dress now, Jill. We have to get back to the house." Bill gave me a new shirt to wear home since the other was covered in cum. Bill's shirt was made of a rich blue silk. I have always loved how silk feels against my braless nipples. It is so luxurious. I approached Bill for one last passionate kiss and then I bent down to scratched my newest "lover" behind his ears, our good-byes were complete. Ken and walked out to the car and started the short drive back to his house. Although I attempted some idle chatter, Ken was stoic and distant. It was as if he were in deep thought. I was unable to worm any information about Ken's 'Plan'. I was very nervous about everything that had happen today. I knew my life had changed forever. The security I had known in the past was over. Only insecurity and apprehension lay ahead. My fate was in Ken's hands and that scared the fuck out of me.

Upon arrival Ken checked his voice mail and discovered that my husband had called twice while we were out. Ken suggested I call my husband and let him know that all was well. "What am I supposed to tell him?" I was worried since I am not a very good liar, especially to Ray. "Just tell him you went shopping at the mall and grab a bite to eat," was his response as he went upstairs. I called Ray and his voice was warm and seemed to wrap me in security once again. I asked about the kids and Ray chatted on for 20 minutes about this and that. He was glad now, that he had this opportunity to be with them, one on one. "And how has your time been away from the 'herd'?" Ray asked. "Oh, its ok. I have just been treating myself to those little pleasures that a women needs once and a while."

"Are you still coming home on Monday? I miss you a lot, baby!" Ray's voice was so soothing. I just wanted to run home right then and make the world right once more. "I don't know for sure, honey. I am expecting a call from Sue tonight to let me know what their schedule is," I paused then said, "I'll call you and the kids tomorrow and let you know. Give the kids a big kiss and tell them that I love them and that mommy will see them soon." I hung the telephone up and tried in vain to hold my emotions in check. Tears ran down my cheek as self-pity and loathing crept into my thoughts. Damien heard me crying and came over and put is big head in my lap. I looked down on this beautiful creature and scratched behind his ears. He enjoyed the attention very much and let out a long low moan that started deep in his barrel chest. "You big furry piece of shit. This whole day is your fault. If you weren't such a randy hound, I would never been in this predicament." "Oh, I would not be so quick to blame Damien," Ray said as he came down the stairs now dressed in lounging attire. "I think that hot little cunt of yours had something to do with it."

"Your right," I retorted. "It's just that I'm scared about the future now. What's going to happen to me now?" "Well, I thought we would start off with a nice steak dinner, a bottle of wine and a nice fuck to cap the evening."

"No, asshole! I meant the long range future."

"I think you will love the future, Jill. I will personally see to it." I was not convinced this was a good thing but it looked like that was the only answer I was going to get. "You want another FUCK? What are you superman?"

"Well if you remember back at Bill's, you were the one getting fucked. I just got me rocks off with old 'Rosy palm & her many sisters'."

"Oh you poor neglected boy. There must have been some sort of a ghost in here this afternoon that fucked my poor little asshole until it was raw," I teased. As Ken walked over to me, I could see the outline of his big cock swinging freely beneath his silky shorts. Ken stop directly in front of my face which was now poised at crotch level. I leaned forward tracing the outline thru the material of his manhood with my tongue. I gently blew my hot breath over and around the head of his dick. Ken's knees buckled slightly and a sign of pleasure emanated from his lips. Men are so fucking easy! I release his cock, stood up, and kissed his lips. "Feed me! Even sex slaves deserve a good meal." Ken smiled and said. "They most certainly do my dear. How about you make a salad to go along with the steak? "Ok, I'll make the salad and you broil up a couple of medium rare steaks. Oh, and don't forget to open a bottle of wine." We busied ourselves with the tasks at hand and sat down to enjoy a delicious dinner. The wine was great and had its desired effect on my overtaxed body. Every weary bone and muscle I had relaxed. I thought I might slip right out of the chair during dinner. I must have been purring or something because when I looked at Ken he was grinning from ear to ear. Fortunately, it was not that hideous grin I've learned to hate. His face was more relaxed and assuring. "What? What are you grinning about, Ken?" "I don't think I have ever seen a women look more satisfied."

"How many women have you seen getting fucked by two studs and their canine companions?"

"None until today. I most assuredly intend to see a lot more of your pussy gulping down canine dick." Ken paused and then added, "Also, let's not forget the consumption of some two legged dog's cocks as well." I could only smile back at Ken. After all, it was of my own doing that I was in this position. "What now my master?"

"I thought a little quick Jacuzzi and some slap and tickle. What say ye wench?" I mustered an answering smile and thought, 'More slap than tickle I'll bet'.

The Jacuzzi was wonderfully invigorating. My whole body responded and came alive. Energy surged through every fiber of my being. I felt new. Ken taught me a new trick in the Jacuzzi that got me so fucking off. He positioned me with my naked pussy directly in front of the one the Jacuzzi jets. Ken placed his hands on my breasts and his fingers played with my nipples. His big fucking cock slid easily into my mouth. It only took a few minutes and I was cumming wildly. The side benefit of this "massage therapy," I was now very randy and very ready for anything. After a short recovery, I lead Ken by his dick to the bedroom for the 'slap and tickle' as promised. "Lay down my master," was all that I said to him. He lay naked across the bed with his legs spread for me. His cock standing fully erect and his ball bloated with delicious cum. I crawled between those muscular thighs and slow engulfed the length of his cock taking him deeply into my throat. "Mmmm, baby that feels so good. I have never had a woman that could take my cock all the way down her throat. Not even my wife." I backed his cock out of my mouth and implored him, "Please don't talk about Sue when we are together. I felt like trash when you spoke her name just now. I know I am your slut now. I do not deny that my body is yours to use. I only ask that Sue and Ray never find out what is going on." Ken stocked my hair and comforted me. Without a response from Ken, I began to suck his cock again. I slurped his cock into my mouth, eased it deep into my throat and then I worked my way back up to the tip. My tongue would then worry the hole in the tip of his dick. I would run my hands up and down the shaft, as I would swab my tongue around the head of his magnificent cock and moan into his flesh. When I would take him deep into my throat I would stretch my arms forward and pinch his nipples between my fingernails. I would apply just enough pressure to inflict a minimum of pain on his nipples. This would cause Ken to moan and thrust his cock further down my throat. I love cocksucking like this. My pussy and clitoris seem wired directly to the muscles and nerves in my mouth and throat. When I give a blowjob like this my cunt juice runs out of my body in a flood. I could take no more of this wonderful torture. I had to feel his cock deep inside my pussy. "Oh master, please let me fuck you? I want my pussy to draw all of the juices that you have stored in your big fucking balls. I need to feel you squirting your hot cum deep inside me. Please let me pleasure you?" What could he do? After all, he is only a man. Men can only think with their dicks, especially at a time like this. I moved up his body dragging my lush red hair and my nipples along every inch of his torso. This worked its magic, as I knew it would. His body started thrusting up in anticipation of the sexing I was going to deliver. "Oh baby, come here and fuck me. Let me feel my cock push itself deep inside of you." I placed my cunt directly over the tip of his throbbing cock and slow took him into me. I did not stop until my clit touched his pubic bone. Then I ground my body in circles deriving great pleasure from crushing my clit against his hard body. As I began to move up and down dragging his vein bulging shaft along my clitoris, we both began to moan unintelligible words of passion. I fucked hard into Ken as his body writhed and thrust up into me. My cunt was on fire. Every fiber of my being centered on the growing pleasure in my clit. I could hear our bodies slapping wetly together as we collided in passion. I could feel my juices squish out of my pussy with every upward thrust of Ken's cock. Ken battered my cervix with every thrust of the granite-like hardness of his cock. On and on we move our bodies, in harmony, moving toward the ultimate orgasmic conclusion. My body was screaming for release. Once again, I teetered on the brink of physical exhaustion. At last I felt the electrical shock of the orgasm begin. My toes curled and my muscle screamed in sweet pleasure as I breached the event horizon of pleasure. It was here! In unison we both yelled, "I'm cumming!" Our beautiful rhythm fell out of sync as our orgasms washed over us. I felt every pulse of his heart as the cock buried deep inside of my erupted. The walls of my pussy rippled with pleasure as I received Ken's seed. Nothing else in the world mattered at that moment. All thought was lost. Only the sweet wonderful afterglow of pleasure was present. Exhaustion and fatigue consumed me. I collapsed on Ken's broad sweaty chest. I lie there trying to gather energy. It took effort just to just continue breathing. The bed moved slightly and I felt the cold nose of Damien's snout sniffing my sex. His tongue lashed thru the crack of my ass. Ken jumped slightly and I looked into his eyes. "What the fuck is that?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.