My Journey Into Degradation - Cover

My Journey Into Degradation

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The journey of a housewife into degradation at the hands of friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

As I entered the kitchen, I found Ken seated in a chair at the breakfast table. It was evident that Ken had also showered and was now dressed in cut off sweats and a tank top. He was devastating handsome. If this was another time and place and he had not just raped my ass, I could find him desirable. Ken said, "Come over here and stand next me." I obeyed immediately. I implored Ken, "Please, you cannot reveal what had happened here today to anyone. If it ever got back to my husband my marriage would be over." I was on the verge of crying again. Ken seemed to be sympathetic to my pleas and acted kind and gentle for the moment. He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me down to sit on his lap. Ken wiped the tears away from my cheeks and kissed me softly on the lips. He said, " Everything will be fine." I melted into his chest and arms and kissed him back with fierce affections. After I composed myself, I asked, "What happens now?" Ken said, "Not much right now, but later I am sure I will need use of your body."

"What?" I asked stunned. I was not sure what I had just heard. "You don't think for a minute I am going to let a hot little slut like you get away? You and I baby, are going to do all the things I have always wanted to do. Your body will experience more sexual pleasure than you think possible. From this day forward, sex with anyone else just won't get it for you. You are mine now. Body and soul." I was speechless. As he said these things to me his right hand moved to my breast and his fingers closed around my nipple. Slowly he crushed the sensitive piece of flesh between is powerful fingers. "Nnnooo, please no," I implored him. "Oh, yes my dear," he replied with a cruel smile. His fingers relaxed their crushing grip and he began to sooth my nipple.

Ken's next question caught me off guard, "Have you ever sucked a dog off? What's it like? What does it feel like? What does it taste like?" I sat there with a shocked and blank look on my face. He could not possibly be asking these vile questions. "Ken, please don't!" Ken's face became hard and he yanked my tit so hard that I fell to the floor. I began to cry from pain but mostly from the humiliation. 'Look at the predicament you have gotten myself in, ' my mind screamed. Ken called to Damien, "Here boy! Your bitch needs a mouth full of your dog cock." The fucking dog padded into the kitchen and stood in front of me. It was as if he understood his fucking masters every word. Resigned to my fate, I assumed a kneeling position, bent below the dog's belly, and took his cock into my mouth.

"That it baby," encouraged Ken. "Suck him off." As Damien's cock hardened in my mouth, I began to give the sloppiest blowjob I knew how. Saliva and dog pre-cum was running off my chin and pooling on the tile floor. I was humming and slobbering all over his doggie cock. Ken lifted the shirt I was wearing exposing my ass and cunt. Then he began fingering my sore cunt. Just as I was getting into this perverse scene, Ken knelt behind me and stuck his cock into my pussy. As Ken would fuck into me, I would take Damien's cock all the way into my throat. Ken went wild fucking into my used cunt. "Don't you dare stop sucking him off." He shouted, "I'm going to cum." Ken blasted a huge load of cum into my pussy just as Damien released his down my throat.

I went into the bathroom to clean up after this fucking and upon my return Ken said, "Let's go." Ken then headed out the back door. I asked, "Can I put on some clothes?" Ken replied, "No, baby. Where we're headed, you're over dress." I began to get very scared but I put on my heels, grabbed my purse and walked out to the car in the driveway wearing just his shirt. In the car I flipped the mirror down and looked at my face. I was a mess. I opened my purse, took out my makeup kit and started fixing myself up. When I was finished, I combed my hair and appraised myself in the mirror again. This time I liked what I saw. Ken had remained quiet throughout the drive. My curiosity of the situation overcame my fear. After all, this had been our best friend. Although he had taken advantage of me, I hoped that he really would not do anything to harm me. Would he?

My curiosity won. "Ken, where are we going?"

"We are going to a clients house," was Ken reply. "You will love it, so sit back and enjoy the ride." Ken tugged at the shirt, so I opened it for him. I leaned back into the seat, opened my legs and let Ken play with my sex. I was getting very juiced up as we arrived at our destination. It was a very expensive looking mansion in the exclusive section of the Valley. "Where are we Ken," I asked. "I came home early from the cabin because this guy is a client and I needed to get him some data on a property he's considering." Ken then added, "I think he is going to like what I brought him instead." With that, Ken ushered me out of his car and up the walkway to the front door. Ken rang the bell and loud deep barking erupted. Immediately, all became clear to me. I turned toward Ken and saw that fucking grin again. I was beginning to hate that grin!

"What the hell have you here, Kenny boy?" Asked the older gentleman who had opened the door. It was then that I saw the Great Dane standing along side his master. He was gorgeous. "Well Bill, I found this uniquely wonderful little gal that I know you are going to enjoy. I couldn't wait so I rushed her over to meet you. Bill, this is Jill."

"Jill this is Bill Salvatori." Bill removed his eyes from my chest long enough to look into my eyes and smile. He stuck a very large hand out and said, "I hope I am very glad to make your acquaintance, Jill." I shook his hand as he guided me into his home. The huge Great Dane fell into step behind me and began to sniff my ass. I turned my head to see Ken and that wicked grin watching the antics of the dog's nose uncovering my bare ass.

Bill seemed a little confused but was very cordial. "Can I get you something to drink?" I replied, "White wine if you have it." He open a refrigerator of an obviously well stocked bar and produce an exceptional Chardonnay. Ken opted for a Scotch, as did Bill. "Make yourselves comfortable." My newest 'friend' and I moved to the barstools. I jumped up onto the barstool and parted my legs slightly. My 'friend' stuck his massive head between my legs opening them wider. His giant tongue slurped away at my pussy. I offered no resistance. Bill's jaw about dropped to the floor. He turned to Ken and asked, "Where the fuck did you find this lovely little piece of ass." Bill served my drink and stood along side of me. He lifted the shirt for a better view of his dog's tongue sluicing thru my pussy lips. Ken responded. "Oh, I found her at my house with my dog's cock stuck in her cunt." Our secret was out, so much for not telling anyone. Bill proceeded to unbutton the shirt and expose my tits. He then bent his head to my nipple and began to suck it. I opened my legs as wide as I could and let the pleasure flow over me. I knew why I was there and resigned myself to allow the play to unfold.

In a husky sex laden voice, I whispered into Bill's ear "What is this beautiful beast name?" Bill raised his head momentarily, "Ranger." As Bill returned to my nipple I moaned, "Mmmm, that's it Ranger. Lick your bitch to a nice big fucking orgasm." I swear all the males in that house growled. It was great. I felt in control for the first time since Damien jumped onto the bed this morning. Now I was getting sexed up and hot to fuck. I asked Bill, "Do you want to fuck me first or does that honor go to Ranger?" His eyes grew wild and said; "This dog is going to fuck you ten ways to Sunday. Kenny and I will have a drink or two, enjoy the spectacle and wait our turns." Bill let loose of my nipple and I pushed the dog's head away from my cunt. I jumped down from the stool and ripped off the shirt. I pulled an ottoman to the center of the room and grabbed a pillow off the couch. I then knelt on the ottoman with my head resting on the pillow I had thrown on the floor. Ranger walked behind me, licked my hot cunt a few times and began to mount me. His powerful forepaws wrapped around my waist and he pulled me from the ottoman and started to bang into me ass with something the size of boy's arm. My toes were touching the floor and my chest was now resting on the ottoman. I extended my arms, pushing my torso up in order to gain a vantage to look between my tits. What I saw scared the hell out of me. The biggest fucking piece of fuck meat I have ever seen was poised to ram itself into my cunt. I turned my head around and fixed my gaze on Ken. I was in the state of complete panic and terror. Silently I implored Ken for help. "Here baby, let me give you a hand," Ken said as he walked toward me. Ken gently caressed Ranger's mammoth cock and aligned it with my cunt. Ranger sensing victory slammed that fucking piece of hard meat into my cunt. I gasped for air from the pain I felt in my loins. I was only able to accommodate about a third of its size on the first lunge. Luckily Ken's hand had been in the way or it would have split my cunt wide open. The huge piece of meat would have ruined my cunt for life. "Please help me. I didn't know this fucking dog was going to be hung like a hooorrrse," I wailed as his cock slammed into me a second time. My cunt was completely full. I looked down the length of my body and I could see 3 or 4 inches of cock still to be buried inside of me. I was helpless as Ranger reared back and began his onslaught again. Ranger managed to fuck more and more of his cock into me on each stroke. I was breathing hard and grunting unintelligent noises. My two hosts were both naked and were busy jerking on their dicks. Bill was doing a play by play running commentary of Rangers success. Ken just whacked his fucking dick in time with the dog's rhythm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.