My Journey Into Degradation - Cover

My Journey Into Degradation

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The journey of a housewife into degradation at the hands of friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

I know it was my fault. I am just not sure how I got into this situation but here I am. I only know that once I became conscience of the lust, I was consumed by it. My very being was enflamed. I had to quench this thirst or I would come apart as a person. Before I get too far ahead of myself, an introduction is in order.

My name is Jill Mumford. I am in my late 20's. I am 5'3'' tall and I weigh about 115 lbs. I possess an adunbance of wild red hair that hangs in ringlets to the middle of my back. I have worked hard to keep my very sexy 36-24-36 figure. I look hot even after giving birth to our second child. My husband of 7 years, Ray, is a great guy. We were college lovers and married immediately after graduation. I must have gotten pregnant on our honeymoon since we had our first baby, Brenda, almost immediately. Ray Jr. followed in 2 years. Ray, a Software Engineer, put his time in a large Server manufacture in Silicon Valley. Ray became well known in the industry as one of the best software troubleshooters. It was not long and employment offers came in. Ray accepted a particularly juicy offer and joined a startup company. Therefore, we moved to our new home here in Sunny Ridge. Ray's dedication to the new job requires him to travel extensively and he is well compensated for his contributions. Therefore, we live quite well. I consider myself a very pampered housewife. We became members of the Country Club, which affords Ray and I to be seen with the proper people. I see to it that my family wears the most stylish of fashions. However, I was bored. I felt empty whenever Ray was out of town. I thought that if I became involved with charity work it would fill the void caused by Ray's travel. It was at one of these charity functions where I first met the Giovanni's. As they entered the Country Club, I was immediately struck at how beautiful they were as a couple. I made sure to meet these two new comers. As it turned out, Sue and Ken were new to our area, having just moved from New York. I checked with the Club Secretary and found out my neighbor was responsible for inviting them to the function. As it turned out, Sue and Maggie, my neighbor, had been classmate in college.

Sue and I hit it off right from the beginning. We were immediate 'old chums'. Sue and I liked and disliked the same things. We shopped at the same stores. We even enjoyed the same quirky 70's music. You know every band that had a one hit wonder. Ray had just returned from a business trips and I knew it would be weeks before we could all get together again. Therefore, I called Sue to see if they wanted to go out to dinner on Friday night. "Sue, this is Jill."

"Hi Jill, what's up?"

"Ray is in town this weekend, do you guys have plans for dinner on Friday night?"

"No, we're available. Where do you want to go?"

"How about Pier 64 if seafood is ok," I suggested. "Yeah, that sounds great," Sue said, "how about meeting for cocktails at around 6:30?"

"Perfect, Ray and I will see there." I went into the kitchen where Ray and the kids were munching on snacks. "Honey, I made dinner plans for Friday night. We are going to Pier 64 with the Giovanni's."

"He sounds like he should be part of the Mafia," Ray laughed. "Sure dinner sounds great."

As Friday rolled around, I had a good feeling that Ken and Ray would like each other. Nevertheless, I was nervous about the first meeting. Ray is not the most outgoing guy. He is smart as a whiz around computer software but not around new people. I keep the conversation light and cheerful on the trip to the restaurant and Ray was in a great mood. We met the Giovanni's in the lounge. Sue was dressed in a leopard jump suit. Not many women could pull off wear something so gaudy, Sue had the body and personality that made it work. Ken is tall, dark and handsome. He looked great in his Polo shirt and slacks. I started the introductions, "Ken and Sue Giovanni, my husband Ray Mumford." Ken reached out, as they shook hands he said, "Lakers?"

"Lakers," Ray responded. Then Ray retorted, "Niners?" "Niners," Ken laughed and then added, "Yankees?"

"Oh hell no. Red Sox fan. It helps me to deal with adversity." They both laughed and the boyhood sports banter began. I was right; they acted as if they had known each other all their lives. The dinner was a hit and of course, we became best of friends in no time. We were inseparable.

Now that I was busy with my new friends and charity work my boredom faded. Now my only problem was lack of sex. As I have said, my husband is a good guy. It is just that Ray is average in bed. He is not very inventive nor is he adventurous. Ray is more of the kissing, feeling, fingering, fucking and snoring type. After 7 years of marriage, we were averaging having sex about once every other week. With the addition of Ray's business travel, our sex life would sometimes stretched out to once a month, sometimes more. I felt that our marriage was sound and I did not think I would ever do anything to hurt our marriage. It is just that I have always been a sexual person. The shower massage and the toys that I have gathered via the Internet are pleasurable but they are not a good substitute for Ray's hardness driving into my vaginal depths. I needed something more.

Even as a teen, I was always a sexual creature. When I was in my early teens I begun to explore my sexuality. I enjoyed flirting with boys and dressing a bit more daring than my girlfriends did. I explored my body often and I enjoyed it tremendously. My fingers mastered the orgasmic pleasures that my clitoris and vagina presented. I was not satisfied with simply fingering myself though. My father's secret cache of porn magazines provided me with vivid, lewd and exciting sexual images. My fantasy sex life was growing. However, I still knew that I was missing something. I remember the summer day when I was 14 years old. The day that I found my mothers 'toys', that she had buried deep in the back of the closet. I was housesitting for my parents that warm and wonderful day. I quickly stripped off my cutoffs and tube top and began to explore mom's collection.

There were about a dozen items in the box. I pulled out a chain about 8 inches long with adjustable loops at each end. It took me a few minutes to figure out that you were supposed to place each nipple thru the loops and tighten them. The thrill of illicit play and the discovery of Mom's toys made me sexually excited like never before. My pussy became very wet. I attached the loops to each of my nipples and screwed them down very tight. I stood in front of the mirror and pulled on the chain and delicious pain shot thru my nipples. The pain traveled thru my breasts and set off and electrical explosion in my pussy. I soon discovered that pinching my nipples and rubbing them very hard, derived added pleasure. The idea of mixing a little pain with my pleasure was all so new and I enjoyed the sensations very much.

I roamed the house playing slave girl. Our Doberman, named Max, must have thought me nuts. He would watch me prance around naked pulling on my nipples and shrieking with pleasure. Thinking back on it now, this may in fact be the clue to beginning of my recent obsession. We will visit that later. My nipples were now tingling with sweet pain so I thought it was time for the slave girl to submit to her master. I returned to my parent room and looked for something else there was to tease and torture my innocent body. I had notice earlier the boxes that contained what looked like rubber penises. I took one out and examined it. I had seen pictures of naked men. I had even spied on my parents a couple of times when they were having sex. However, this was the closest I had ever been to a "cock". I noticed that my heart beat quickened and my breathing became ragged as my sexual excitement grew. My body tingled all over as well.

Prince Fhared, as I named my imaginary master, commanded me to rub the dildo all over my body. I discovered a bottle of lubricant in Mom's hatbox of treasures that smell like strawberries. I rubbed it onto the dildo and it glided over my entire body causing decadent pleasure. I slowly worked the dildo back and forth thru the outer petals of my pussy. I felt like I was in heaven. I concentrated on my clitoris and exploded in a mind-shattering organism. What a wonderful invention I held in my hands. I was exhausted and I needed to rest for a little while. My poor nipples were screaming with pain, from all the sweat torture I had inflicted. Therefore, I begrudgingly put the toys away. I showered and eat a lite snack and took a nap.

While I sleep, Max jumped up on the bed and curled up in a spooning position. We sleep for about 2 hours so it was evening when I woke to Max's licking noise. I had always thought that dogs were such disgusting creatures. The whole world was their bathroom and they always groomed themselves at the oddest times and places. I was about to kick Max off my bed when I notice his "dogliness". Boy, Max was hung! It was sticking out of its furry sheath about 6 or 7 inches. It was deep glistening red in color and it looked menacing. I was frozen to the bed. I stared at Max's cock for the longest time. I saw a hand moving to touch it. I knew it was my hand but I could not stop it. I did not think that what I was doing was right or wrong, I just was compelled to touch it.

"Good boy, Max." I started spoke in a soft and reassuring voice. "What a good boy." Carefully I reached out and touched Max' cock. My fingers told me that his cock was as hard as bone. Yet, it was covered with a spongy layer of flesh. It was constantly leaking a clear fluid from the hole in the pointed tip. Max was making quite a mess of my sheets. Carefully, trying not to startle Max, I wrapped my fingers around his cock. I had jacked off my boyfriends at parties but this was different. Max's cock seemed hotter to the touch. I began to move my hand in an up and down motion. I suspected that Max would enjoy this since my boyfriends liked it when I jacked them off. Max whimpered like a puppy. As I picked up a little speed, Max began to hump in rhythm to my stroking. When I stopped Max made a small growling sound. The growl startled me but I was not afraid of Max. I just spoke softly to him. "It's ok big fella. I just need to find a more comfortable position, that all baby." I moved to a kneeling position over Max and resumed pleasuring him with my hand. I bent down slightly to inhale the musky fragrance of Max. It went directly to my pussy and the juices ran out of my pussy and down my thighs. To this day, I do not know what possessed me. I only know that an overwhelming desire swept over me to put his cock into my mouth. It was as if I was standing beside myself watching this lewd sight of a young girl putting her mouth over this doggy cock.

I knelt there with Max's cock in my mouth. My tongue swirling around and around. I licked the opening at the tip. I was both disgusted and mesmerized. The taste was tangy and metallic, but not unpleasant in the least. I found that I enjoyed giving my first blowjob, even though it was to a dog. I abruptly stopped sucking on Max. My perverse mind was flashing nasty images that enflamed my lust. I fixed on something that would most assuredly add to my pleasure as I sucked on my childhood friend.

I jumped off the bed with Max running behind me. His nose was literally in the crack of my ass. When we reach my Mom's bedroom, I was trembling from excitement. I could hardly open Mom's treasure filled hatbox. I found what I was looking for and back to my room we flew. I positioned Max on my bed on his side. His cock had mostly slid back into his sheath but a quick lick perked him right up. Next I retrieved my oak chair from under my desk and I threw off the cushion. You see the dildo I had chosen had a suction cup at the base. I licked the base of the cup. Then I firmly position the dildo near the edge of the chair. I lubed the dildo and my pussy, not that it needed it. I bent over to suck on Max and slowly sat back on my "lover".

I was not stupid about sex. I knew what a hymen was. Classes in sex education prepared me for the pain when it ruptured. However, you probably have guessed, I like a little pain with my pleasure. I was very careful and slowly let my weight slide the dildo up inside my virgina. I felt the resistance that my hymen created but I was determined. I pushed steadily down onto the dildo when all of a sudden I felt a searing, tearing pain inside me. "Aargg!" was all that managed to escape my lips as I gasped for air. The pain held me frozen in place. Max was unaware of my dilemma and like a true male animal, took this opportunity to shove his damn doggy dick down my throat. Now a new problem, trying to gulp air from around the cock in my throat. It was only seconds but they seemed to last hours, but Max pulled back and then the pain in my pussy subsided. I began to rock back and forth in a rhythm that cause sensations to ripple through me that were quite wonderful. This was good so I began to increase the speed and depth of the cock sluicing in and out my cunt. I was taking Max all the way into my mouth and throat as well. We both were in seventh heaven. I was moaning around his cock and he was howling. My "lover" was now bottoming out inside my cunt and banging against my cervix. This was better than good. We had moved on to delicious.

I was fucking myself up and down on the chair while sucking Max for all I was worth. Then something strange and wonderful occurred. Max grew thicker and longer. A bulge appeared in his cock about the size of a lemon. Max's cock began to vibrate and without any further warning, my mouth was flooded with cum. Max came and came and came! Every beat of his heart sent another delicious squirt of his seed down my throat. This put my fucking motion into high gear. I started to cum like never before. Finally, Max and I were reduced to whimpering puddles of flesh. I was too exhausted to slide off the dildo. I just sat with it bottomed out inside me. "Fuck Maxi, that was spectacular," I panted. "I hoped you enjoyed your blowjob. I really dug it when you squirted in my mouth. Your cum was hot and delicious." It took a little time and some effort but finally I managed to stand. As I stood, the dildo made a sucking sound. This was followed by a popping noise, as if a bottle of champagne was opened. On the chair were traces of blood from my deflowering and a substantial volume of pussy juice. I started to giggle. I felt great; I was not ashamed of what I had done. I knew that this was not the last time either of these sex acts would occur.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.