Lyndia's Biker Adventure - Cover

Lyndia's Biker Adventure

Copyright© 2001 by Q-Tip

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lyndia, a true submissive, is given to a group of bikers for a weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Bob's Story

I had dropped Lyndia off at the biker clubhouse, still blindfolded, and driven away with my heart pounding in my throat and my cock leaking all over the inside of my pants. She hadn't known I was even in the car with her!! Watching her being led across the gravel driveway, her dress unbuttoned all the way down the front and the scarf tied over her eyes almost made my heart break. It was all I could do not to jump out of the car, take her in my arms, and drive her home.

When the door slammed shut behind her and I was alone in the parking lot I wondered what I had done. It was a strange combination of emotions, my heart breaking on one hand because I didn't know what would happen and I was afraid for her and for us. On the other hand, my cock was throbbing hard as my pre-cum continued to coat the inside of my left pant leg.

Eric had provided me with the key to the backdoor of the clubhouse so that I could watch the festivities without Lyndia knowing I was near. I returned the borrowed car and drove around for a couple of hours in my truck; my hard-on didn't go down the entire time. I was dying to know what was happening to my sweet, beautiful wife at the hands of all those bikers.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more so I drove back to the clubhouse and parked in the back. Using the keys that Eric had given me I opened the backdoor and took the rickety stairs to the office on the second floor. The office wasn't much, just a desk, chair and an old sofa, but there was a window, without glass, on one wall that overlooked the bar area down below. It was really just a hole in the wall and it allowed me to hear everything that was being said.

The office was completely dark and when I looked out the window I could see that I was high enough up that nobody could see me. I was looking across the room at the bar; the pool tables were directly beneath me.

What I saw stopped my heart. There was my wife, my elegant, gorgeous Lyndia lying on the bar her ass pointed toward a large group of men and a few women. Her legs were spread and I could clearly see that her pussy was bright red with desire. I could see the moisture glistening on her swollen labia. Eric was standing next to her and she was begging him to fuck her, begging them all to fuck her.

I didn't know what they'd done to her to get her in this state. I just watched as Eric helped her up and starting walking her toward one of the pool tables that was covered with cushions from the sofas. Lyndia was unsteady on her feet, but at one point she turned to face Eric and started humping against the front of his jeans.

I could hear her plainly say, "Fuck me Eric... oh god fuck my cunt... I need your cock inside me."

This really started the group talking about her. One guy said, "This whore needs a good fucking, look at how hot she is."

The entire crowd followed as Eric led her to the pool table. Once there he helped her climb on top of the cushions, were she immediately spread her legs and thrust her hands into her pussy, rubbing her clit as hard as she could.

Anthony was the first one to fuck her. He had his clothing off before she was even fully up on the table and he quickly crawled between her long smooth legs. I watched, fascinated as he eased his cock between the lips of her engorged cunt.

Everybody was stripping now; I took a moment to count and came up with 35 guys and 6 woman. Most of the guys were pushing toward the pool table, getting in line for their turn, but a few were pairing up with the other available women. All except one. One woman, a girl really, with small pointy tits crawled up on the table next to Lyndia.

I could plainly hear Lyndia's grunting as Anthony fucked her. There was nothing subtle about it. He held her legs spread wide while he slammed in and out of her. She was rolling her head from side to side as another biker climbed up onto the cushions. Kneeling next to Lyndia he shoved his erect cock into her open mouth. Lyndia's eyes blinked open in surprise and then shut again as she started to suck.

The girl, meanwhile, was holding Lyndia's hand between her thighs, tight against her cunt. She was humping herself back and forth on my wife's hand watching as Anthony fucked her.

With a loud groan Anthony came inside Lyndia's already over-aroused cunt and immediately pulled his glistening cock out her. Before the next man in line could shove his cock inside my darling wife the girl was between her thighs lapping up the combination of cum and cunt juice that was running out of her. Lyndia released the cock in her mouth, and looking down at the girl open her mouth in a wide O of excitement and pleasure.

The girl sucked Lyndia's cunt for only a moment before being pushed aside by the next biker in line.


Lyndia's Story

I felt dizzy and weak when Eric helped me off the bar. My cunt was on fire and the throbbing urgency threatened to take over my entire body. I had a hard time walking and I finally just wrapped myself around Eric and begged him to fuck me, to fuck me right away. I could feel the zipper of his jeans rubbing against the inner lips of my cunt as I humped against him. It both hurt and caused me indescribable pleasure at the same time.

I could hear what was being said about me. The guys were laughing and calling me a whore and a slut, it just made me hotter. The room was crowded now, I don't know how many men and woman there were, more than when we started.

I had a hard time crawling up on top of the cushions, my legs wouldn't work right, but as soon as I did I fell onto my back and started to play with my cunt. I don't think I'd ever felt it so wet and open up until that time. I lost track of everything else as the sensations flooded my system.

Anthony was between my legs before I knew it, pushing my hands aside, his cock filling me. It felt so good to finally be fucked; I humped against him as hard as I could, grunting my need. I felt Jeana get on the cushions next to me and another person crawling on my other side. I suddenly felt a hard cock thrust into my mouth, a very hard cock, the head coated with pre-cum. I started to suck, enjoying the sensations of the two cocks. I felt Jeana pick up my hand and direct it to her pussy. I couldn't really do anything, I could feel her wetness and the smoothness of her slit but I was too busy with my cocks to spare any effort. I could feel her humping against my hand and I hoped that it was good for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.