Lyndia's Biker Adventure - Cover

Lyndia's Biker Adventure

Copyright© 2001 by Q-Tip

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lyndia, a true submissive, is given to a group of bikers for a weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lyndia's Story

When we reached a building I was led inside and I heard the door slam shut behind me. I could hear a lot of voices, both men and women, mostly talking about me. They were saying things like, "Wow, look at this bitch," and "Oh yeah, look at her tits."

My blind fold was removed and I found myself standing in the middle of large room that had a bar along one wall, pool tables against another, and tables with chairs and couches scattered everywhere. There were perhaps 10 or 12 men and 3 women standing around looking at me. They were all dressed and they looked rough. It seemed like everybody was wearing jeans and leather, all of it well used. All of the men had beards or mustaches and long hair. The three women were young, cute, also wearing jeans and leather. The man who had removed my blindfold stepped around me and I recognized Eric from the bowling alley.

"Eric, hi," I said as I wrapped my arms around him in a big hug pushing my throbbing cunt against the front of his jeans. I could feel him start to harden against me as I kissed him, hard, on the lips. I started to fuck against the front of his pants; I was still so close to cumming from that damn gearshift lever.

"Lyndia, it's good to see you. You're looking especially good tonight," he said as he held me at arms length. I looked down at myself and could see that my boobs and red/blonde pussy hair were clearly on display. My legs glistened wetly, the juice from my pussy's encounter with the gearshift knob still very apparent.

"Lyndia," he said. "Here's the deal. Bob has given you to us for awhile. You're to do anything we want. You understand that don't you?"

"Yes," I said. "What do you want me to do?" I was very excited and I know I was breathing hard as I asked.

"For right now, we just want you to walk around and get to know everybody. Be friendly. Have a drink. How about one of your 'lemonades?'" he asked. Eric knows how I like Vodka Collins, I call them my "lemonades."

"But remember, you can't cum until Bob tells you to. You're just going to have to control yourself."

A few minutes later, the first of many drinks in my hand, I was going from person to person saying "hi." It was fun; most of the guys would pull me down on their laps and put their arms around me feeling my boobs and my legs. A few guys even rubbed my pussy for me. They were all friendly. The more they touched me and the more hard-ons I felt pressed against me the greater my arousal. It was like I was just a stroke or two from cumming, but I wouldn't let myself.

One of the girls came up, pulled me to her, put her hand on my breast and kissed me hard on the mouth. That got a huge roar from the guys, "Girl Show, Girl Show." When I kissed her right back and slid my hand between her legs the guys really went wild.

"We've got to get this dress out of the way," she said as she striped the dress from my shoulders. "There, that's better." All I had on were my shoes, it was the most I'd have on for the next three days.

"Lyndia," Eric said coming up behind me. "I think you need to show everybody what you've got. I want you to stand on the bar and put on a show for us, we'll all tell you what to do. But, remember, you can't cum."

He led me to the bar and had me stand upright on it. I was naked, looking down at all these men and women who could see right up into my gapping cunt. I could feel their eyes on me like fingers on my skin.

Turning to the crowd Eric asked for ideas. "Well, what do you want to see?" he asked.

"Let's see her play with herself," one guy said.

"Well, I'm pretty sure she'll be playing with herself," Eric laughed. "Anything in particular you'd like to see?"

I heard the Australian accent from the car and quickly looked for the source. A man about 6' tall with dark curly hair was right in front of me. "How about if she starts with her tits?" he asked.

"Good idea. Lyndia, play with your tits for us," was Eric's direction.

Looking into the eyes of the man standing below me I put my hands on my tits. First lifting them from the bottom and running my hands softly over the sides. I watched as his eyes followed the movements of my hands, staring intently. I ran my thumbs over my erect, aching nipples, groaning just a little at the sensation.

He whispered up at me, "Squeeze them Lyndia. Be a good girl and squeeze them like you mean it."

I started to squeeze, hard, moving my hands from the sides of my tits so that the nipples were centered in my palms I squeezed hard and then harder. A louder groan escaped my lips as the sensation shot down to my throbbing cunt.

"Pinch you nipples, Lyndia dear," he said. "Pinch them hard."

Taking my nipples, hard and fully erect now, between my thumb and forefinger of each hand I pinched them, turning them around in circles so that my thumb was on the opposite side of my breast from where it started. The aching increased and the harder I pinched the better the ache.

"Suck one, now Lyndia. Suck your own tit for us, girl."

Lifting my left breast to my mouth, I slipped my lips over the nipple. Immediately the sensation shot to my cunt and I started to suckle myself. Hard and then harder I sucked until more than just my nipple was deep inside my mouth. I could feel the nipple pushed against the roof of my mouth by my tongue as I sucked. I could feel pussy juice rolling down my leg, I think I could have sucked my own nipple until I came.

"That's enough now, Lyndia. Please stop sucking," it was Eric talking.

With a sigh I took my mouth off my nipple and stood upright again. I was breathing heavily as I waited for the next instruction.

"Let's see inside her cunt," one of the girls yelled out. "Tell her to hold her twat open for us."

"OK," Eric said. "Lyndia, you heard the girl. Show us your twat."

I ran my hands over my hips to my pubic hair and down the sides of my cunt as I looked at their faces. The girl who had yelled, the one who had kissed me earlier, was staring intently.

I hunched myself so that my hips were pushed out and my pussy was more on display, my legs spread. It was humiliating, being naked and hunched in front of all these people, all of them dressed. The humiliation was painful and sweet at the same time. My stomach was fluttering with the sensations.

Placing my index fingers lengthwise on either side of my slit, I spread myself wide for their view. As I spread myself even more pussy juice ran out of me and started to puddle on the bar top below me. Flicking my clit with my thumb, I groaned loudly.

"Come on Lyndia," she yelled. "You can spread better than that."

I was having a hard time standing hunched. My legs felt weak from my desire and I just wanted to be fucked or to fuck myself. I slipped my fingers into my hole, two fingers from each hand, and spread myself as open as I could get. She was right below me now, looking up into my cunt, her eyes wide and shinning. I started to fuck my own fingers and I lost sight of her was I through my head back in ecstasy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.