Dream State - Cover

Dream State

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - What truly is the "stuff that dreams are made of?" Bogey's description of money aside, this is a tale of self-discovery for Jim when he confronts a rather strange and (hopefully?) unique ability. Or, is he just dreaming? (26 Chapters, 192,350 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

"Imagine how the world would be, so very fine, so happy together..."

That evening, William Voder took the four of us to a jazz club in Falls Church. Since I had not yet adapted to the sounds of the eighties, Mary and I had discovered that we really enjoyed jazz clubs, especially during our days on the big island in Hawaii.

As I mentioned before, I don't drink much. However, we were in a bar, so I ordered a light beer at first, finishing the rest of the night drinking ginger ale. Mary had a glass of red wine, and Debbie and Aimee were a little more experimental, drinking frozen margaritas. William had a single malt scotch, suggesting that I might want to try something like that some day; he nursed the one drink the entire time he was at the club.

Over the noise in the club, I had a private conversation with William. I knew for a fact that my wives weren't listening in any capacity and were instead listening to the band playing.

"I've finally made my decision about you," I said.

"I'm glad to hear it," William said.

"Are you interested in what it is?"

William sighed. "I know you very much, Jim. I also know that you have a very important secret and that I represent a danger of your secret being exposed. If you don't trust me completely, I doubt that I would be breathing right now, probably at Mary's hand."

I stared at the man sitting next to me. There was no humor in his eyes. "Why Mary, may I ask?"

"Mary would be a better assassin. She was trained for it."

I was surprised by that statement, since Mary never told me much about her service in the army. I kept my reaction minimal. I considered what William had said. "Mary doesn't trust you."

After a few moments, William said, "You're only stating the obvious, Jim."

A little later, I decided to show William how much I trusted him. "You were correct on the Empath thing. I'm not sure I like the term, especially since it doesn't seem related entirely to emotions, although they seem to be a part of it. I can see how Empath would apply to Aimee and Debbie, though."

"That subject has no interest to me," William replied. "I know about it because I've seen Larson's notes. Malen was also interested in you, but I believe that he thought that Larson's treatment was the reason you never came out of the coma."

I nodded. "Comas seem to be poorly understood."

"I didn't mention this in front of the others, Jim. Malen purchased an apartment complex near your hospital where I stayed while trying to get the goods on Larson. I made a few comments to the nurses monitoring you, and through the gossip pool, the nurses suggested that Mary could get a very good deal on an apartment at that complex. Neither of us ever anticipated that apartment would be a place where you, Mary, Debbie, and Aimee would meet. It was a fortuitous coincidence, actually."

"You don't mind the fact that Debbie considers me her husband, as do the others?"

Taking another sip from his glass, Voder said, "I would suggest that you keep your family small. DiPietro may not be tasked to find out your personal secrets, but if he discovers a polygamous or polyamorous relationship, he will not hesitate in alerting the local authorities anonymously. He is an honest man, but if he sees what he thinks is a crime, it will be reported."

I nodded, while listening to a lovely saxophone solo, sipping at my ginger ale. I thought about this new information.

Finally, I said, "I don't intend to add to this family, unless one or more of my wives have stopped using birth control. I never approached any of my wives, except perhaps Mary, but she was already visiting me every day even before I woke up. Debbie and Aimee also approached me, rather than the other way around. Your suggestion about keeping our relationship low-key is good advice."

This earned me raised eyebrows. "I'm glad to hear that."

William turned his attention from the band and looked at me. "I trust you, Jim. You have always acted responsibly, and you have shown excellent leadership abilities and have a good sense of ethics. I know from experience that Aimee is a good person as well, and the fact that she's with you and allows Debbie in your relationship speaks volumes about you. I think Aimee, Mary, and you will be a great influence on Debbie, and I ask you to make the same promise to me that I made to James Malen: please take care of her."

"It will be my honor, William," I said.

William Voder nodded and said, "I just said I trust you, Jim. I would like you all to maintain contact with me."

"That would be nice."

"Aimee knows how to contact me," Voder continued. "So does Charles Penet."

"I'll remember that."

William didn't stay very long after that. I think he had been waiting for me to say something, and even if it was stating the obvious, I think he needed to hear it from me.

I had a feeling that we would be seeing each other again.


We followed William's advice and flew separate itineraries that all ended up in Windsor, Ontario. I crossed the border by bus between Detroit and Windsor. It's one of the few places in our country where you can cross the border into Canada by going south. It was a very short trip to customs, where I passed with my "Simon" identification without any trouble.

I was the last member of our family to arrive in Windsor, and after meeting up, we took a flight using Debbie's credit card to Vancouver. We stayed two days in Vancouver before flying out to Chicago. Mary alerted me mentally that we had people following us by the time that we got to baggage claim in Chicago.

We decided to stay at a luxury hotel instead of Debbie's Chicago property, in order to hopefully keep the Chicago property "bug free."

One of the first things that Mary did when we got to our hotel was to call the number that William gave her. She recognized the person on the other end as her old Captain--now a major. She chatted about her upcoming wedding and that she actually had a bachelorette party a couple of weeks before.

It only took me a couple of minutes listening to the conversation to realize that Mary's major was a female. Mary was quite convincing. She even mentioned that she thought she spotted somebody following us earlier in Hawaii and now in Chicago, but said her fiancee was trying to convince her that she was just paranoid.

The conversation lasted about twenty minutes, and Mary played her part pretty well.

I wondered what kind of mischief Mary's call would cause.


The next morning, I was awakened by Aimee snuggling her face along my right side while giving my morning erection a very light hand job. Aimee looked up into my eyes as they opened, and I smiled at her.

Receiving a hand job in the morning from Aimee was a wonderful way to wake up from a slumber. The only thing better (it was really a toss up) was one of Mary's magnificent blow jobs. Aimee had a light touch and the way she snuggled her nude body against mine made the two of us feel so close together, without even needing us to share our minds.

Debbie and Mary weren't in the bedroom, and I reached out and found that they were snuggling together on a sofa in the living area within the suite. I pulled back, affording them their privacy, but not before I felt a "good morning, lover" message from both Mary and Debbie.

I smiled at Aimee, and she moved up my body and kissed me on the lips. "I will love you forever, Master," she whispered.

"Good morning, Precious," I answered, using the pet name that Aimee loved the most. "You make that promise to me a lot."

Aimee just looked at me. "You don't believe in an afterlife. If you say that, you really mean, 'You will love me for the rest of your life.' I mean even more, Master."

First thing in the morning always seemed to be a difficult time for me to have mind to mind sex, a phenomenon that I figured was due to the fact that this kind of mind connection took more effort than simply sending and receiving a simple message. The solution, of course, was to avoid that sort of sex, and settle for good old fashioned rubbing body parts together.

Now that Aimee's body was further up toward mine, she was in a better position for me. I reached between her legs and started to caress the folds of skin there. Aimee's kiss deepened, and her hand moved from my cock to grab my shoulders.

I felt Aimee reach into my brain, and I did the same to her. As I said, it wasn't easy for me in the morning, but Aimee was pretty strong in the mind department, and seemed to take up some of the effort that I would have normally have to expend. This was a method of making love that Aimee loved the most, and I couldn't deny her. Inside her mind, I could feel Aimee's need, and I moved downward so my lips were now between her legs.

I located Aimee's clit immediately and took it between my lips. I felt her reaction within her mind, and was amazed at the amount of pleasure such a small piece of her could elicit. I was aware of Aimee squirming in response, and I continued licking around it and on it, maximizing her pleasure. I sucked her tender spot and started penetrating her hole with first one and then two fingers. Aimee's motions became more regular, her pussy moving up and down, and I moved with her, and we both experienced the wave of her first orgasm as it slowly built to its climax.

There were warm lips on my cock, and I didn't need to look to know that Debbie had joined us in bed. I could feel her tongue licking slowly against the shaft, reaching down to my pubic hair before moving back toward the tip. Another tongue started to wash my scrotum and I realized that Mary had joined Debbie's oral ministrations. I was awakened enough now, and I opened Aimee's and my minds to include our two wives.

It didn't take long for the girls' oral stimulations to make me approach my point of no return. I felt Aimee's mind cry out with need as she continued to feel my tongue between her legs and also the effect that her two wives had on me.

Aimee's arms pulled my head closer to her body, almost with a death grip. I continued to stimulate her between her legs, and inhaled the aroma of her arousal.

As my organ started to pulse, Debbie had shifted her position so that she was now sucking me. I pumped jet after jet into her willing mouth. Aimee pulled my head upward, and I slowly moved up her body, kissing her small but sensitive breasts before reaching her neck, which I licked and nibbled briefly. I then kissed my darling Aimee, noticing that Debbie and Mary had repositioned themselves on the bed, with Mary now sucking my spent cock, and in Aimee's mind, I could feel Debbie licking between Aimee's legs.

Aimee and I continued to kiss while my other two wives continued to lightly pleasure us. Aimee seemed quite out of breath, reveling in the after-effects of two of her own orgasms plus my own.

We finished our kiss, and I looked down at my other two wives for the first time. Mary had a hardening cock in her mouth and was staring at Debbie, who had her face buried between Aimee's legs. I could tell that Debbie's talented tongue was torturing Aimee even more than mine had done, and I joined Mary, watching Debbie's beautify blonde hair move up and down, her arms wrapped around Aimee's legs.

I moved within Aimee's mind, finding her pleasure center, and started to amplify the sensations that Aimee was feeling. Aimee's eyes rolled up until her irises disappeared, her face a mask of pure joy.

Mary moved my body so that I was further away from Aimee, and was now stroking my cock, which was once again fully erect. Mary guided the lower half of my body closer to Aimee, and used the connection to my mind to adjust her hands rubbing me to bring me to the point of orgasm.

I felt Aimee's own orgasm start to flow as Debbie continued her relentless attack on Aimee's clitoris. This outburst of pleasure, which I had magnified, triggered my own orgasm, as Mary continued jacking me, my cock spurting out its seed onto both Aimee and Debbie. My orgasm subsided, and Mary moved over to Aimee and started licking up the aftermath of my orgasm, running her tongue over Aimee's pubic hair and Debbie's downy hair.

With the exception of Mary's gentle cleaning action, the girls lay silently.

Having the three most amazing girls in the world willing to pleasure you and each other completely was something that I would treasure my entire life. How many men my age would be able to have two orgasms before getting out of bed in the morning?


I took a quick shower, alone, and then went downstairs to the lobby. I saw that the check-in desk had no lines, so I went over and talked to the person behind the counter. "Hey... is there a good jazz club around here?"

The clerk looked at me as if I was stupid. "You mean, other than the Isle of the Goddess?"

"I never heard of that place," I said.

The clerk shook his head. "Where have you been? The Goddess is the best place in the country for jazz, period. I think the House Band is playing tonight. I promise you won't be disappointed."

I sighed. I didn't like being reminded that I had been out of touch with reality for a dozen years. I also disapproved of the term "house band." I wondered what kind of kickback the hotel got for that recommendation.

"Thanks for the tip," I said, feigning interest.

Upstairs, I found that Mary and Aimee were taking a shower together. I smiled at this, and told Debbie, who had already showered, about my misgivings about the hotel's recommendation.

"The Isle of the Goddess?" Debbie asked me, incredulously. "That's right. We're in Chicago! This is the original location!"

"I never heard of it," I said.

"Oh yeah," Debbie said, projecting a tiny sense of sadness. "It opened about six or seven years ago."

Debbie saw me reacting to her sadness and she intentionally sent out a small feeling of happiness to me. "Sorry about that," she added, when she realized that she was "leaking" her emotions. "I never realized that I did that."

"I never knew you did it until William pointed it out. I remember feeling something about it in Aimee's mind, but I thought it was just the fact that the two of you had been close for a time before you met me. Now, I think I'm getting hypersensitive to it!"

"I know," Debbie said. "I'm still trying to get used to it myself. It seems that Aimee and you are mostly affected, but when I feel strongly about something, Mary can feel it as well."

I smiled. "Well, like I've told you many times since I found out, you are one person that can definitely light up an entire room with a smile!"

The sadness in the room completely melted into joy.

Debbie remembered what I had just said before we went off on this tangent. "Back to the Isle," she said, radiating excitement. "It opened in 1981 or 1982, and Rolling Stone had the owners on the cover. It's owned by a husband and wife. They now have clubs in Los Angeles, New York, Memphis, and New Orleans."

"Well, it might not be too good tonight. I was told they had a house band tonight."

Debbie's excitement actually went up a notch. "Jim, the owners actually perform in what they call the 'House Band' rotating from city to city about half the year."

"The owners are part of the house band?" I asked.

"Yeah," Debbie said. "Weird. You can only get recordings of the House Band at the clubs. You can't find them in the record stores."

"Sounds like the labels don't like that house band."

Debbie shook her head. "It's the other way around, according to the Rolling Stone article. They have been known to throw record promoters out of their clubs. It's a strict policy!"

I laughed.

Debbie shrugged. "Anyway, if the House Band is in town, you'll need to find the concierge to get tickets. Tickets to the Goddess sell out months in advance, especially if the House Band is in town."

"Tickets sell out? For a jazz club?" I asked.

"Uh, huh."

I noticed Aimee standing in the doorway. "What's up, Precious?" I asked.

"I was listening to the two of you," Aimee confessed. "Do you want me to call the concierge? I've never heard the House Band play and they're supposed to be awesome."

"Sure. It's only money!" I grinned.

Happiness flooded the room.


There is nothing that can destroy a good time more than a big build up. I knew that all three of my wives were chomping at the bit to go to the Isle of the Goddess. I was told that they served pretty nice food there and limited liquor, and the entrance fee entitled you to a table for the night.

The concierge had told Aimee that getting into the club, even with tickets, could be difficult. He arranged a limo to pick us up and to drop us off at the club.

What greeted us was utter chaos. The limo driver knew that we were going to the Isle, and he knew exactly where to drop us off. One of the bouncers saw me and three of the loveliest women in the world get out of the limo, and he came over. "Tickets?"

"I already have four," I grinned, pretending that I misunderstood the guy to be a scalper. I fanned them.

"Funny," the bouncer said, his face belying what he said. He turned toward the main entrance and signaled another bouncer. "Charley, let these four in."

"Charley" nodded his head, and we walked toward him.

I went to show him the tickets, but he just waved us in past the crowd.

Inside, it was much more quiet. There were pictures on three walls. On one wall was a collage of pictures in varying sizes of a lovely blonde girl. On another wall were similar collage of a nondescript guy. A lot of his pictures had him playing various instruments. On a third wall was pictures of the two people together, including what appeared to be a wedding picture, and pictures of the two with famous music legends, such as B. B. King, Little Richard, Elton John, and a few other people that I couldn't immediately place.

"That's them," Debbie said, radiating excitement.

"Who?"

"The owners!" Debbie enthused, referring to the blonde and the guy.

"Oh."

I found the maitre d'hotel, and showed him our tickets.

He looked impressed at me and my companions. "One of the best tables." He paused, looking at me and my three companions. "You are one lucky man. Front row, center!"

We were led to a seat that was indeed exactly front row, center. For a place as popular as it seemed outside, the seating was rather sparse. Although we were at the front, we were still about twenty feet from the stage. There was plenty of space between the tables. I had expected the place with the crowds that I had seen coming in to have tables packed like sardines.

"Having less tables improves the acoustics," Debbie said, noticing my reaction.

"They could make twice as much if they just forgot about the acoustics."

"Then we wouldn't be the best jazz club in the world," the maitre d' chuckled.

I laughed in response and handed the man a fifty dollar bill. He deftly returned it to me, shaking his head.

This was another first for me.


The meal was wonderful. The menu was written in beautiful hand-drawn calligraphy and had the current date on it, giving me the impression that they have a new menu every night depending on the whim of the chef. We all found something we liked.

During our meal, I had noticed that every table was full and the place still sounded pretty quiet. This was quite unlike any jazz club I that I had ever seen. With the exception of the stage, it looked much like an elegant restaurant.

The menu mentioned that they had an extremely strict policy on alcohol. One bottle of wine per table, and two drinks maximum during the performance.

Again, this was unusual. I had never heard of a "two drink maximum" ever in my life. I didn't drink much anyway, but was glad that the place wouldn't degenerate into a drunken party at the end of the night. It might actually be an enjoyable night out after all.

I passed on dessert, as did most of my wives. Aimee ordered the Goddess Food Cake, which turned out to be a renamed Angel Food Cake, with chocolate covered peanuts on top. Aimee squealed in delight--she was a devoted chocoholic. I noticed that Mary and Debbie both helped her with the peanuts.

Our waiter came over to our table and said, "The music is about to start. I'm not allowed to take drink orders during the performance, so if any of you would like a cocktail, you should order it now. We have ice buckets if you order beer or any other drink that you might need to keep cold if you want."

I remembered the brand of single malt scotch that William had nursed a few nights ago, and asked for that. Aimee and Debbie ordered margaritas on the rocks, and Mary decided on a glass of merlot, and was surprised when the waiter showed her a wine list of names of the different brands. Mary selected one and the waiter smiled.

Our drinks arrived promptly, and a few minutes later, the lights started to dim.

"Chicago's original Isle of the Goddess is proud to present, back from their successful engagement in New Orleans, the one... the only... Oogie Woogie and his House Band!"

There were cheers as the band came on stage. I had expected a much older band, but it seemed that the oldest person was about thirty.

I noticed the blonde from the pictures in the lobby was standing behind a bank of keyboards. It took me a few moments to find the man... he was talking with a trumpet player before backing toward the front of the stage, his back still to the audience.

The man turned around. "Hi, everybody," the man said, speaking into a microphone. "I'm Oogie Woogie..."

This was interrupted by enthusiastic applause that Oogie Woogie gratefully acknowledged. "Thank you. Tonight we have two special guests, both of them famous actors! The first is Toby 'Earplugs' McConnell... a friend of our family from high school, believe it or not. You'll probably remember him from the movie 'Past Lives.' He was also a member of the original House Band..."

The trumpet player Oogie had been talking to stood up to applause.

"We also have another movie star! Playing the saxophone, and forcing us to find a working AKG 414 mike at the last minute..."

This time, Oogie Woogie was interrupted by laughter from his own band.

"You might remember him from the Blues Brothers, and he also did the score from 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit!' The inimitable Tom Scott!"

A saxophonist stood up to applause at this announcement. Mary noticed that I had no idea who these two celebrities were, and she moved close to me and whispered, "Tom Scott played sax on Paul McCartney's 'Listen to What the Man Said.'"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.