Trip - Cover

Trip

by Zlooker

Copyright© 2001 by Zlooker

Erotica Sex Story: Wife meets a black man in Puerto Rico for a first time interracial encounter. She loves pantyhose and high heels.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   .

This story is true.

My wife accompanied me on a trip to Puerto Rico in October. I had to work a lot so she spent a great deal of time on her own. Carol is in her late 30s, 5'4, dark hair and about 125 lbs. She has small tits, but a great ass and nice legs. We have a good sex life and recently began discussing the possibility of her having sex with other men while I watch (and maybe join in). Until our trip we hadn't done anything about it. One other thing, she loves to wear pantyhose (nylons) and high heels, especially during sex.

Like I said, during our trip I spent a lot of time working. Carol seemed to be enjoying herself (little did I know!). It wasn't until we got back from our trip that she told me about her sexual exploits. Our first day back I spotted a huge hickey on her neck at that point she told me the whole story.

We arrived on a Monday afternoon. I had a late dinner scheduled with a client. I was gone from 6pm until 1am. Carol decided to go down to the hotel bar. She was horny and thought this trip might be a good opportunity to experiment. She wore a short beige-colored skirt, white silk blouse, suntan colored pantyhose (as usual), with high heels and no panties under the nylons. After an hour at the bar and 3-4 cocktails she was approached by an attractive black man, who was a local. They talked (and drank) for about an hour when he asked her if she wanted to go to a party with him. Carol quickly accepted. She knew what he wanted and she was interested in the same thing. They went to his car and left.

His name was Tan and he was 6'1, 230 lbs. After 5 minutes of small talk as they drove along he put his hand on Carol's nylon-covered thigh. He rubbed up and down and she got wet immediately. He pulled over and began tongue kissing her and she responded. He also worked his hand up her skirt and began to finger-fuck Carol's nylons into her pussy. She loved it! They quickly decided to change their plans and go to Tan's apartment.

Once inside they went straight to the bedroom. He got her skirt and blouse off, but she kept her nylons and high heels on. Tan continued to finger Carol's hot, nylon-covered cunt. She began to reciprocate by rubbing his member through his pants. She knew immediately he was big. When she unzipped his pants and pulled it out she found out how big. It was 10-11 inches long and very thick! She didn't know why, but she took the head of it in her mouth. It's not that she doesn't like to suck cock, but it's not her favorite. After a little 'head' Tan took his pants and underwear completely off and they dry humped. He loved the feel of the nylon rubbing against his cock and so did Carol. His dark skin really turned her on. He rubbed his cock between her legs and flipped her over and humped her nylon-covered ass. He also tried to peel her nylons down over her ass and finger-fuck it, but Carol kept shooing him away. Finally, She told him to "put a condom on and let's do it." Tan told her "a condom won't fit, but you can try." Carol took a rubber out of her purse, but she couldn't even get it over the head of his huge black pole. After a few minutes of trying, Tan took the rubber out of Carol's hands and flipped it to the floor. They began another deep tongue kiss.

Carol became worried. Her nylons had a very tiny rip in the crotch. Right at her pussy. She always made this hole. It made it easy for her to start fucking when the time was right. But, she wasn't on any birth control and she knew if Tan found the hole there was a good chance he would rip it open and fuck her right then and there. She had an idea. She told Tan that "if you wait till Thursday I'll get on the pill and we can screw without a condom. I'll do anything you want." Tan thought about it and told Carol, "okay, but you need to take care of my big black cock now before it explodes!" Carol agreed. Tan immediately flipped her over and tried to pull her nylons down over her ass again. She told him "no!" but Tan said "you can't get pregnant if I fuck you up the ass." Carol said, "Not without a condom, no!" Tan backed off and Carol agreed to give him a blowjob. She got on her knees and took the head of his huge cock in her mouth while she stroked his long shaft. Once he got a good pace going Carol took it out of her mouth and began licking his balls while she continued to stroke. She didn't want him to come in her mouth, mainly because she doesn't like to swallow. Tan wasn't thrilled that Carol wouldn't let him come in her mouth, but he still managed to squirt a load all over her face and hair. She couldn't believe how much cum he had. They agreed to meet at our hotel room on Thursday at 10am. She knew I would be at work.

Thursday morning came and I left for a meeting around 8:30. That's when Carol started to get ready. She put on a very short, silky white nightie with pantyhose and high heels. She added some red lipstick, left the door to the room slightly open, and went back to bed to wait for her lover. Tan showed up right on time and came in with a small black bag in his hand. He dropped the bag next to the bed and got right down to business with few preliminaries. Carol lay in the bed on her back as Tan put his head between her legs for a quick taste and to see if she was ready. He found that she had already ripped the nylons at the crotch the length of her pussy lips. He slipped his tongue into her soaked cunt. She was ready. She had been dreaming about this since Monday and all she could think about was having Tan stick his big black cock into her hot pussy and fuck her brains out. He quickly moved into position and placed the head of his enormous prick against her juicy cunt lips. As he slid it in he began rubbing Carol's nylon-covered thighs. She began to moan and had an intense orgasm when Tan was 1/3 of the way in. It was the biggest cock she had ever taken. She watched it slide into her hot slit and couldn't believe she was actually taking it all. He continued to fuck her, but he didn't stay in any one position too long. After missionary style, he stuck it to her doggie-style. From there he took her into the bathroom and made her lean over the sink while he slipped it in from behind. He also had her mount him while he lay on his back on the floor. He finally got her back in bed, had her lay on her stomach while he entered her pussy from behind. This is where he finished the job by filling her hot cunt with his cream while she had another orgasm.

They rested for a few minutes, but Tan's cock never got soft. He moved his hand inside the nylons that covered Carol's ass and he began to work a finger into her tight butt. She knew what he wanted. She protested immediately and said, "no anal without a condom." Tan then went into his black bag and pulled out a rubber. Carol said, "I thought a condom wouldn't fit?" Tan said, "no, the rubber you had wouldn't fit. This big one will fit just fine." Carol pleaded, "I can't... It's too big... It won't fit... I've never done it back there before!" Tan was very turned on to find out her ass was virgin. He promised her she would enjoy it and that she would even cum. Finally, realizing there was no way out Carol agreed. Tan went back to his black bag and pulled out a tube of K-Y Jelly. He went to pull Carol's nylons down from behind when she told him it would be easier for her to spread her legs if he ripped the nylons instead. Tan quickly moved his face down onto her nylon-covered ass and ripped a hole in the pantyhose with his teeth. He then lubricated her ass with one hand while the other fingered her hot pussy. She was now ready and so was he. He placed his huge tool against her puckered anal opening and began to slowly insert it. It was tight and painful at first, but soon, with the help of Tan pinching her nipples Carol was really beginning to enjoy it. They found a rhythm and Carol was beginning to push back on the way to another orgasm. Tan used one hand to rub her nylon-covered ass and the other to finger-fuck her hot cunt. Finally, he asked her, "Am I the first to fuck your hot white ass?" When she told him, "Yes!" he shot the load from his huge black cock into the rubber in her nylon-covered, virgin ass. She had her third orgasm of the day at the same time.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.