Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 6: The Club Scene

BDSM Humiliation Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Club Scene - This is the journey of a young woman, Julie, who meets and falls in love with the 'Mr. Right' or is he?

Caution: This BDSM Humiliation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

Weeks flew by and the memory of that night at the ranch remained vivid in my mind. The abuse I suffered at Roger's hand left me so very confused. Why would he whip and abuse me so? I cried for days because I could not understand the why of it. Every time I tried to talk with Roger about abusing me he would tell me to shut up and threaten to whip me again. I was not feeling guilty about fucking the dogs. Besides Roger allowed me to bring King home with us and he has watched my fuck King several time. King is my constant companion now. Still my memories of Nora and Josie are very dear to me and they constantly warmed my heart. I miss Nora and Josie terribly. I kept my feelings for the two women private from Roger. It was the first thing since meeting Roger that was truly mine and mine alone.

As time passed, Roger once again began treating me well. He even bought me a BMW 320i for my birthday. It was pre-owed but I loved it. But as with everything that Roger offers, there was a price to pay. I had to let the lease lapse on my flat showing him that I was committed to him completely. I could never think of disobeying or displeasing him. I fully understood the consequences of my disobedience and his displeasure. I would be out on the street naked in the world with little chance of gaining his forgiveness.

Roger and I returned to the club scene, something that we both enjoy tremendously. It gave him the opportunity to show off his slut in public. As for me, well I got the opportunity to be shown off. In all honesty though, I do enjoy the dancing and the nightlife. Roger buys me the most outrageous clothes and my entire wardrobe is now based on short skirts and revealing dresses or tops; another favorite is leather and I even have a clothes that are the rage of the S&M crowd, rubber. As I stated, all of my outfits were very revealing. Roger requested that each skirt always be altered short, the shorter the better. As for the necklines, I now own dresses with plunging neckline that reach my navel. I am always to exhibit an abundance of cleavage for his friends to ogle over. The material chosen always allowed my nipples to be seen. He has chosen dresses that are backless and are cut so low that the top of my brown little bum is visible. Each fabric is chosen for a specific purpose such as how tight it will stretch across my body; or how the fabric hangs allowing maximum exposure of flesh or titty sway. Some were almost transparent so that when backlit the outline of my naked body was plainly visible for all to see. The bondage outfits are very tight and are not really comfortable to wear. "Da, that's the point," he always says when I complain.

Implements of torture were added to my 'toy box.' Nipple and clitoral clips of all shapes and designs were purchased from one of the local dungeon masters that Roger knows. Roger took me to a local Adult Shoppe and had me try butt plugs for fit. The customers watched with great interest as I lifted my dress and Roger shoved one the plugs into my asshole. He tried four plugs, one after the other he shoved up my bum. Then I was forced to model each for everyone watching. The fuckers would finger my puss and wiggle the plug about check for 'fit.' Roger decided I needed a new dildo so I tried dildos of every shape and size. Again I modeled each for the customers. That evening I was splattered three times with cum from men jacking off on me. When the owner complained about the cost of Roger's little game, I was on my knees sucking his fat little cock until he filled my mouth with cum.

Punishments were now torturous in nature. Roger would make me wear my nipple and clitoral clips in public. They hurt like hell and my abused flesh burned like fire when he removed them. Often he would make a big show of removing them for the enjoyment of his friends. His friends would cheer when he would display the device after reaching under my dress and yanking a clip off my clitoris. It was great amusement for Roger. I have to be truthful; I was beginning to enjoy the pain and humiliation from these displays of dominance.

It was one of these times that I meet Jimmy. It was at the club downstairs where Roger introduced me the handsome young Jimmy. I would guess that he is in his mid to late twenties. His involvement with Roger was unclear at first but Jimmy took a big interest in me. I was to later find out Jimmy was Roger's bookie.

I had been cross with Roger earlier in the day. Subconsciously I probably want to be punished. Roger asked me to entertain Jimmy while he attended to some business with the club owner that had just arrived. Jimmy slid in next to me in our booth. Roger reached under my ultra short skirt and yanked the clip off my clit and tossed the device onto the table. Jimmy immediately slid his hand up my thigh and he begun to rub my sore clit between his finger and thumb.

"Jimmy, what are you doing? That does not feel good. I am very sensitive when Roger removes one of those damn things. Beside, you know that Roger will blow a gasket if he returns to find you finger fucking his girlfriend."

I said trying to cover my sex without much luck. His was persistent and finally Jimmy's wormed his fingers up inside of my juicy cunt to his second knuckle.

"Oh, I don't think Roger will mind in the least, love." Jimmy coolly announced as he started flipping the clip on my right nipple. "You see your boyfriend owes me some money and if I can't collect the cash I'll just take it out in trade. You know Julie you're quite a piece of tail."

"Jimmy, I do not like to be talked to like that."

"Cut the shit bitch. Your Roger's little tart and as such you're just another piece of ass to me. Roger is infamous for picking them up, toying with them until he tires of them and then dumps them. How long have you been banging Roger now?"

"Jimmy, I said knock it off," I pleaded with the man. "Here comes Roger so get your finger out of my twat."

"Hey what the fuck is going on here?" Roger said as he came back to the booth. "It looks like my girlfriend is stuck on the end of your finger, Jimmy." Both men roared with laughter at Roger's crude remark. I was stunned that Roger didn't care if Jimmy treated me like I was his property. In fact the son-of-a-bitch keep on banging my cunt with his two long fingers as they shared their laugh. Finally, in anger I gave up and open my thighs to give Jimmy better access.

"That's a good girl," Jimmy said. "Now let's see if we can sneak another finger along side the others. I winced in pain as he managed to shove a third fat finger into my cunt. He wiggled them around inside of me until my cream was dripping down the crack of my ass and staining my dress. Then he yanked them out with a pop. I knew everyone in the club could hear the wet popping sound.

"You know Roger, I am a might bit smitten with your bitch. Since you owe me some money, how about I ride her ass in trade."

"OK, mate. But that settles us right," Roger asked.

"What'" I screamed. "Roger you can't honestly think that I will fuck this guy because you owe him some money, do you?"

Roger reached across the table and pinched the clip on my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oooowwww," I wailed. I became dizzy from the pain coursing thru my mashed nipple.

"Sweetie, you'll fuck anyone I tell you to fuck. You are my cum slut and that is the end of the fucking story. If you don't like the arraignment, leave." Then he pulled my nipple dragging me to Jimmy. "She has the keys to my apartment. Enjoy the bitch."

Jimmy took my hand and led me sobbing thru the club with everyone's eyes following us to the elevators. Once we were inside the apartment and I locked King away, Jimmy swept me up into his arms and carried me off to the bedroom. He unceremoniously dumped my ass on the bed and began to undress. I lay on the bed in stunned silence while Jimmy stripped. I asked myself what the fuck had I done to deserve this from Roger. I had treated him well. I know that I belong to him and, I reasoned, would fuck anyone Roger told me too. Therefore, why was I so pissed when it finally happened? I didn't have time to answer my own question because Jimmy was butt naked standing next to the bed. Jimmy is Italian and he is the tall, dark and handsome type. Now I could see that he was also the long, thick and uncut type. I pushed my hurt deep into the recesses of my mind and seriously check out Jimmy's dick. I had never seen an uncircumcised cock before. I sat up and took his flaccid cock in my hand and it stirred with life.

"Well Jimmy, I guess I had better give you your money's worth."

"Oh yeah sweet cakes, by all means give Jimmy his due."

I wrapped my lips around the skin-covered cock and worked my tongue into the opening. His cock grew and the gland emerged into my mouth. Jimmy slid my body around so that my head hung over the edge of the bed and he slid his cock into my mouth again. He pulled my dress up and pushed my legs apart. His cock was pushing at my gag-zone when I felt his tongue open the folds of my pussy lips. I hummed with pleasure and Jimmy's flexed his hips slipping his cock deep into my throat. As Jimmy chewed on my pussy lips and sucked on my clitoris, his cock sawed back and forth deep in my throat. His tongue flicked like a snakes tongue at my tender sensitive pussy flesh. I grunted and squirmed around the bed as my pleasure rose. Jimmy groaned like an animal devouring its prey as he ate my pussy. He continued to fuck my face like it was a pussy and two wonderful things happened with little to no warning. Jimmy shot his creamy load into my belly and I drenched his face in pussy juice.

Jimmy rolled off onto his back. I lay panting as I licked my lips. I rolled over to face him and licked his still hard dick as it dribbled cum from the little hole in the tip.

"Jimmy, that was spectacular. What's next on your plate?"

"I think I want some ass now baby. Roll over and let me see how loose your little pooper is?" His finger wiggled and poked at my crinkled asshole. "I am a backdoor man Julie, and every woman I slid my cock into screams for more. So, if you got any lube around I would suggest slathering up your hole?"

"It's on the night stand," I replied.

"Good. Get it bitch and lube up. There is nothing worse than dry fuckin' an asshole. You might as well get undressed while you are at it so that we can get the fun started."

I shed my clothes, lubed up Jimmy's hard on and made a big show of fingering the goo into my asshole. I reached to release my torture nipples from the vise-like grip of the clips only to have my hand slapped away.

"No you don't bitch. I might want to play with those while we fuck. Now open your fucking legs and let's get to some serious ass fucking."

I held my legs apart as the smiling face of Jimmy inserted the tip of his manhood into my puckered little hole. I relaxed as best possible to allow his hard cock to push past my sphincter. I know that am still not able to take a cock comfortably into my ass and I the anticipation of the pain was terrible. Every fucking inch of Jimmy's cock seared its way into me. His thick cock ripped the tender tissue of my anal passage as it pushed deeper into me. I grimaced with pain but I suffered in silence.

"Oh damn that feels good baby. I can feel every wrinkle and crevice as my cock slides deep inside of you. I like your tight little brown ass. I don't get to fuck very many woman of such beautiful color so this is quite a treat for me. Let's make it good baby.

Come on now, fuck me bitch, fuck me good and hard."

I ground my hips in a circle and pushed my ass up to meet his punishing thrusts. He repeatedly slammed his fat cock into my ass with savage lust. I could only hope this would soon end as he grunted and sweated above me. I reached between our fucking bodies and started playing with my clit in hopes of enjoying something. I was pinching and pulling on my clit as hard as I could. To my surprise the pain in my asshole receded and I began to enjoy Jimmy's rough sex play. Sweat was pouring off the both of us now as we trashed around. Jimmy leaned down and sank his teeth into the flesh of my nipple and yanked the clip free of the tortured nub.

"Oooooooo," I wailed as the pain surged thru my tits.

Jimmy sucked on the abused nipple and this new pain added perverse pleasure to my butt fucking.

"That's... it... Jimmy. Hurt... me... babyyy. Hurt... my... titties"

I was the first to lose control. My stomach muscles fluttered and my body shuddered violently. I whipped my head from side to side, screaming, "Ohhhh, baaabbbyyy fuuuccckkk meeeee. Fffuuuccckkk myyy aaasssss!"

I guess my contractions deep within my anal cavity were too much for Jimmy. I felt his cock swelling deep inside my ass and then his hot jiz exploding into my bowels. Pulse after pulse of sweet man goo filled my asshole to overflowing. His cum seeped from my hole and trickled down the crack of my ass to soil the sheets. Jimmy collapsed on the bed next to me pulling his cock from my asshole with a juicy pop. My breath was labored but coming back to normal. Jimmy's juices farted as they exited my hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.