Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 5: My Turn

BDSM Humiliation Sex Story: Chapter 5: My Turn - This is the journey of a young woman, Julie, who meets and falls in love with the 'Mr. Right' or is he?

Caution: This BDSM Humiliation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

As dusk settled over the ranch, Roger returned. He seemed in a great mood after visiting the neighbors and riding his horse. Roger has confided in me many times that of all his pleasures, he missed riding his horse most. He showered quickly and dressed for dinner. I was a nervous wreck waiting for Nora to ask him about having sex with one of her pets. My pussy was dripping wet and my heart was pounding as I awaited the question.

Nora waited until Roger was mellow from the wine to pop the question.

"Roger, today was a big day for Julie. Josie and I let her in on our family secret."

"Well, well," Roger said as he turned to face me, "were you excited by what you saw?"

"Oh, Roger yes. I'm embarrassed to admit it Roger but as I watched Nora servicing that beast, my pussy was dripping wet. Sweetheart, I have never been so turned on by anything as watching them fuck. Would you be anger with me if I told you that I want to experience the pleasure of one of the animals in your kennel?"

Roger studied my face for a very long time before deciding. He turned to Josie and said,

"Go ready King." Josie hesitated at Roger's command and he grew very angry.

"What are you fucking waiting for slut? Move it cunt or I'll unleash all of the hounds on you woman! Maybe they could fuck some sense into you."

"Roger, please. Josie didn't mean anything by it," I said shaking with fear.

Josie was frozen in place and probably would have stayed there until Nora slapped her face.

"Do as my brother commands," Nora spoke with authority. "When my brother is in this house he is Master. You will do as he says or I will whip your bare ass until you scream for mercy. Do you understand you little tramp?"

"Yes Mistress," Josie said. She was shaken from the verbal and physical assault. "I am sorry that I displeased Mistress." She fell to her knees and kissed Nora feet. Nora gently prodded her with her toe, "All right Josie," Nora said calmly. "Go ready the animal."

Roger's angry had not waned though. He stormed over to me and wrapped my long dark hair into his fist and pulled me into his bedroom.

"Strip!" Came the single worded command. I ripped the clothes off of my body and stood naked facing him with my eyes to the ground. He pinched my nipples painfully making them hard. He retrieved his travel bag from the closet and rummaged thru the contents until he found what he was looking for.

"Close your eyes," his voice calm now. So changed from moments ago. First a blindfold was slipped over my eyes and then crushing pain as Roger applied nipple clips to my sensitive fleshy buds. The clips were adjustable and were connected together by a chain. Roger took his time adjusting the tension settings of the clips so that any movement of my breasts or nipples caused searing pain. Using the chain Roger pulled me to the bed and forced me to lay face up.

"Present that nasty twat," his voice was restrained but the fury resurfaced. I open my legs and pulled my knees up to my breasts. He crossed the room walking away from me and picked up something from the dresser. The whoosh of Roger's riding crop as it cut thru the air struck terror in my heart. Roger had spanked me once for talking back but nothing as horrific as whipping me. He ran the leather flap attached to the end of the whip along my sex and then inserted it into my wet cunt. I was startled that I was wet. I hadn't realized the level of excitement my body had raised too.

"You realize that I must punish you for speaking up in Josie's defense," Roger spoke calmly as he sawed the end of the whip deep inside of me. "I am the Master in this house and when I give a command to Nora's slut, I expect to be obeyed without hesitation. And when I am scolding her for her disobedience, I most certainly am not to be interrupted by the cunt that I own. I will not tolerate insolence from you, Julie. You are mine and you will act appropriately. Do you hear me?"

"Yes," I replied. The word was barely audible.

"Yes what cunt?" He yelled pulling the whip from the depth of my juicy cunt.

"Yes Master."

Roger cracked the whip across his hand and my whole body trembled with fear as I awaited my punishment. The first blow hit wetly on my exposed labia. I was surprised at the level of pain the riding whip meted out on my exposed sex. Again the whipped struck home on my cunt lips. I winched and cried out in pain.

"Please Master, stop it hurts so much," I begged.

Another stroke thundered in my ears as my abused pussy was hit again.

"Open those fucking cunt lips," ordered Roger. I quickly reached between my curled legs and spread the lips with the fingers of both hands exposing the sensitive tissue hidden within. The leather tip of the riding crop rained down on the inner folds of my pussy and clitoris. I wailed and cried in pain to no avail. The Roger that I had fallen in love with was no longer present in the room, only a horrid monster whose rage seemed endless. I could not suffer any more strokes on my vagina so I turned over hoping Roger would stop whipping me. I was terribly wrong. He whipped my ass until the cheeks burned terrible. I feared that I would be marked for life.

"Now present yourself like the fucking bitch you wish to be," he screamed.

I scrambled to comply with Roger's command. He placed his hands on my hips and drove his hard cock into my dry asshole.

"Noooooo, Master. That hurts sooooo bad." I pleaded but the assault continued until Roger grunted his climax deep within my bowels. Then he went and freshened up leaving me lying on the bed, used and sobbing in pain.

Nora knocked and entered the room and helped me to stand on wobbly legs. I looked at myself in the mirror. My ass was crisscrossed with ugly red welts. My pussy was also an angry red and very swollen. Surprisingly, it was dripping wet too.

"Training can be terribly painful but is very rewarding in the end. You'll see that I am right. Josie and I enjoy our relationship immensely and once you learn to obey Roger, you will very happy indeed. Now come along," she said patting my torture butt cheeks.

"We have some friends that want to meet you."

Nora led me to the den by the chain attached to my nipple clips. I began to feel strength returning to my legs. As I walked behind Nora, Roger's cum leaked from my burning asshole. My cunt felt squishy as my pussy cream streamed down my thighs. I don't ever remember liking pain in my youth but after suffering Roger's punishment tonight, I knew that I would again be disobedient in the not too distant future.

We entered the den and Josie was all ready there. She was stripped naked except for the clips attached to her nipples. As with mine, a chain connected the nipple clips but hers differed from mine; an additional chain forming a 'Y, ' ran to a clip attached to her large clitoris. It appeared that Josie was unable to stand erect or her chains would stretch the three fleshy bud attached by the clips. As we approached Josie snapped to attention, the pain registering on her face.

I was led directly to the beast that Josie held at bay. He was a beautiful animal yet the knowledge that I would be sexually satisfying him was now a terrifying reality.

"This is King," Roger's voice shook me from my thoughts. "He is a champion stud, as Josie can attest. Don't you think he will be an excellent companion for you?

"You mean that I can have this animals for my own Master?" I was giddy at the prospect of owning a pet. But I remembered once again why the beast was here this night and I began to shake all over.

Nora pulled me by my chain to the beast, stretching my nipples and titties painfully. The animal to sniff my pussy and his tongue probed at my flesh. It was difficult opening my legs since I was shaking from sexual excitement. King was bold and he sampled my feminine nectar. His tongue slathered saliva all over my abused pussy lips. The rough texture of his tongue was both irritating and yet soothing. King moved to my rear and his huge tongue slide along my flesh from my cunt up thru the crack of my ass. I suspect that the remnants of Roger's anal conquest enflamed his primal senses. King butted me several times with his massive head trying to open my legs. Maybe he was trying to knock me to the floor to get me into a position for mounting.

"He is anxious to begin Julie," Nora said. "Look under his belly. You have him very excited indeed."

I checked under King's belly and saw his very long and very thick red cock poking from its protective fur covered sheath. For the first time I faced the reality of having sex with an animal and I was very scared. I didn't know what to do next and my confusion and hesitation must have shown because Roger took command.

"Kneel down and put your face near his cock."

I sunk to my knees and slowly placed my face next to the animals throbbing cock. It was pulsing with every heartbeat and the hole in the tip was dripping fluid.

"Breathe deeply Julie and inhale his essence." Roger continued in a low but forceful voice.

I filled my lungs with the animal's scent. It was strong in my nostrils, I became lightheaded as if intoxicated and my mouth watered. Without waiting for the next command my tongue stretch forth to lick the tip of King's cock. The liquid dripping from the tip was very similar in taste to Roger's pre-cum, slightly metallic and salty. The only difference was that King secreted volumes more. I closed my lips around the pointy hard flesh. The surface was spongy yet it felt hard just beneath. Like the spongy flesh concealed a somewhat pliable bone. I moved my mouth up the shaft until my lips touched the furry sheath. King whined and his hind legs danced in place and he begun humping his cock into my mouth. It was at this point that Josie was commanded to unleash King.

"Stand up now Julie," Nora commanded.

Reluctantly I released King's juicy cock. His pre-cum coated my lips, cheeks and it dripped from my chin. I was now very hungry for the next phase in the evening's activities to begin. Nora slid a leather vest onto my arms and laced it tightly up the front. It came to just under my tits leaving them free to swing and sway so the clamps on my nipples would impart their wonderful 'pleasure.' The vest was flared at the hips so that it would protect my tender flesh from the animal's rough paws. I was noticeably shaking and Nora reached between my legs and ran her fingers thru my sopping wet cunt lips.

"King is a powerful lover and he will enjoy fucking you. Kneel down and present yourself to him bitch." I knelt on all fours and the beast sniffed my ass and licked my pussy. I opened my legs wide for the impending assault.

"King... Mount!" The command was given and I could hardly breathe. King placed his fore paws on my back and humped his hindquarters against my ass cheeks. Nora knelt next to us and reached under King's belly and helped guide the beast's cock to my cunt. His pointy tip separated my labia and Nora rub the warm flesh up and down my wet slit. I held my breath as King pushed a couple of inches into my hole. Nora released her grip on the animal's cock and King hopped forward burying his entire cock in my cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.