Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 4: The Kennels

BDSM Humiliation Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Kennels - This is the journey of a young woman, Julie, who meets and falls in love with the 'Mr. Right' or is he?

Caution: This BDSM Humiliation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

Nora woke early the next morning and after setting some coffee to brewing, she showered and dressed. As the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafted into my bedroom and I began to stir. I lay in bed reminiscing about last evening festivities and my hand slid between my opened thighs. My pussy was very tender to touch but with a little persistence my juices began to flow and any discomfort disappeared. I remembered how wonderful a lover Nora was and how she took me to new sexual heights. Although I had engaged in lesbian love previously with Kimberly, this was somehow different. Nora and I had made love to one another last night where Kimberly and I really engaged in girl-girl sex just to fulfill Roger's fantasies.

My finger was circling around my clitoris faster and faster. My hips began to grind my pelvis into my hand. I raised my knees to my breasts and slid two fingers of my other hand into my puss. My breath came in labored gasps. I was quickly approaching a good morning orgasm when I became aware of someone standing in the doorway. Nora was standing just inside my bedroom vigorously rubbing her cunt with one hand while the other held the flap of her long denim dress aside. I was startled and embarrassed at being caught diddling my pussy. I sat up quickly.

"Oh, Julie I'm sorry that I disturbed you Julie. You looked so beautiful playing with your sweet pussy that I didn't want to interrupt. Can I give you a hand finishing?"

"Why not close the door and maybe we can help each other."

Nora closed the door and unbuttoned her dress allowing it to fall at her feet. As she approached, she unbuttoned and removed her blouse.

"Sweetheart," I said, "I haven't cleaned up from last night and after I left you Roger was waiting for me."

"I don't mind Julie," she replied. "As you get to know the family a little better, you will come to understand how perverse we all are and that it started as we grew up. The taste of my brother is not unfamiliar to me."

As Nora slipped between my legs, I pondered her words. I knew I should be shocked by her revelation but nothing Roger does shocks me any more. Her tongue dipped into my slit and my mind drifted back to the moment. Nora's tongue pleasured me deeply and I moved my body so that Nora's wet pussy was available so that her legs straddled my head. Properly positioned, we both were now able to pleasure each other as we licked the other's delicious dripping pussy. I knew that neither of us could hold off our impending orgasms for very long. I felt my stomach flutter and my loins twitch as the ecstasy built within me. With muffled moans of pleasure, Nora's body began to vibrate and we allowed ourselves release. Holding one another, we shook with unleashed passion.

Once calmed, Nora dressed and returned to the duties of the house. I rose and showered slowly using lots of hot water to soothe my aching muscles. After I dressed I headed to the kitchen guided by the smell of coffee. Roger was already finishing his breakfast and Nora was clearing her dishes.

"Well sleepy head," Roger said. "It is about time that you got up. How did you sleep last night?"

"I slept wonderfully. I think it is the fresh country air."

"I think last evenings pleasures had more to do with it."

Roger managed to embarrass me. I am beginning to think that is his greatest gift, embarrassing me.

"Was the wake-up call this morning to your liking sweetheart?" Roger said with a knowing smile.

"Yes, sweetheart it was wonderful too." I replied with a sheepish grin. I checked out Nora and she too was red around her cheeks. So, Roger has the same sort of control over Nora too.

"Julie, I am going riding for the day and I plan to visit some of the neighboring families. Please help Nora with the chores. I should be back around sundown. OK?"

"Oh Roger, I thought that you would show me around the estate," I whined.

"Not today, love. Now be a good girl and help my sister," was the last word Roger said as the screen door banged closed ending the conversation.

"You aren't too disappointed are you Julie?" Nora said with a pained look on her face. I walked into her arms and kissed her sweet lips. I could still detect a hint of my feminine scent on her lips and breath. My pussy juiced up and my knees weakened.

"Not in the least, Nora. Besides who needs men when we have battery operated conveniences at our disposal."

Nora laughed and then grew silent.

"What's the matter Nora? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, not at all," Nora said. "It's just that I was wondering if Roger would get angry if I shared a family secret, that all."

"Well, I may not be married to your brother... yet, but I feel like family around the both of you," implying my obvious curiosity. "Come on, Nora. You can share it with me, can't you? After all..." I let my question hang unanswered as I rubbed the hard nipple concealed beneath her blouse.

"Why you randy little bitch," Nora kidded. "Haven't you had enough?"

"Nora, to be honest, since meeting your brother I cannot tell you what enough is. When I think I have reached what should be my limit, your brother finds a way to make me do more. I am not sure what sexual depravity he will think of next."

"You mean having sex with a horse yesterday was depraved enough?" Nora asked and I stared at her in disbelief.

"Roger, told you?" I gasped.

"No, not at all. When you drove up yesterday you smelled like a horse had cum all over you. After all Julie this is a working ranch and I have been around horses all my life. I know what horse cum smells like."

"I am so mortified. You must think me a filthy slut." I could not even look at Nora. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Remember what I said about this family being perverse? Well, hold onto your bonnet sweetheart. You are about to take a voyage into the bizarre and I am going to be your guide."

She feed me and while I ate she cleaned up around the house. When I finished I washed my dishes and called out to her.

"Nora, I am ready now."

She had changed into a leather vest that barely contained her naked breasts. The vest was very long on the waist and it covered her hips. To set off the outfit she wore a short denim skirt and cowboy boots. As for myself, I looked like miss city-girl. I wore a white dress with spaghetti straps hemmed at mid thigh that buttoned up the front. I wore white tennis shoes to complete the outfit.

"What I am going to show you today is the secret to why I am best suited to run this family estate instead of one of our city based businesses." Nora informed me in a very serious tone. "It is a secret that you must keep. Is that clearly understood?"

I placed a kiss on her pouting lips and said, "Nora, I love you and Roger too much to hurt either of you. All of your secrets are safe."

"Well then," she said with a little girl's glee, "let's get this journey started."

We walked hand and hand, toward the sound of barking dogs. Nora was taking me to the kennels. What possible secret could be there?

The kennel was actual three connected buildings. The main center was the veterinary area and looked to be very well equipped indeed. It was here that I was introduced to Josie. Josie was a pretty woman about Nora's age. Her face was almost angelic and she was about five feet tall and could not weigh more than a hundred pounds. She was blond and possessed a bubbly personality. Her figure matched her body size everything about her was tiny and compact.

Josie headed the tour at this point and took us thru the second building. These were the actual kennels were the males were kept. The two rows with ten cages per side, housed some of the most handsome creatures I had ever seen. Each animal with its own distinctive coloring and bearing, greeted their mistress with joy and exuberance. Championship Great Dane's each and every one, all of them a credit to their breed. Each kennel area was exceptionally clean with sufficient room for the hulking beasts to romp. Josie pointed out that at the rear of each enclosure was a private 'bedroom' with real bed for the animals to rest on. The last building, the 'mating' kennel was where the few females were kept. It was separated from the other kennel area by a long hallway with doors at each end. I learned this design was to help keep the smell of a bitch in heat away from the males...

"Otherwise I would have hell to pay," Josie said rolling her eyes. Nora was very proud of the 'breeding cell' in particular. It was one kennel area set aside for the purpose of breeding the bitches.

"Wealthy men from around the world bring their females here so that they can watch Nora's pets earn their stud fee," Josie said as she pointing out the windowed viewing area across the arena.

"That is the viewing lounge. The glass is a one way glass so that owners or buyers can watch the breeding," Nora said beaming pride. "Would you like a demonstration Julie? Josie you won't mind assisting me would you?"

"Not at all Nora. Why don't you get Julie all comfy in the viewing room and I will go fetch Brutus."

"Oh, a good choice Josie a good choice indeed. Come on Julie. Let's get you situated so that the fun can begin."

I thought that all this excitement about watching two dogs fuck was a little odd. But hey, what the hell, it is one of their moneymakers and what ever made Nora happy was fine by me. Nora opened the lounge and I was very impressed. Inside were two rows of leather sofa's, one set two steps up from than the other. A fully stocked bar stretched across the back wall.

"Make yourself a drink and get comfortable. The volume control on the sound system is next to the sofas. Oh yeah, you'll find some toys in a cabinet behind the bar," Nora said.

Nora disappeared and I thought to myself, 'What did she just say? There were toys under the bar?' That was an odd thing to tell me. Oh, what the fuck. I'll play along and watch two fucking dog bump if that was what Nora wanted. Personally, I was beginning to want to get Nora back to the bedroom for a little afternoon delight. All this country air was making me horny. That and the way Nora looked in that short denim dress.

Nora appeared in the mating arena. She wheeled what appeared to be a large ottoman into the arena. The ottoman appeared to be oddly made. It was taller on one end than the other. After Nora was pleased with the placement, she waved at me and exited thru the rear door again. Josie appeared next, leading a magnificent beast. Brutus was a dark tan with stripes instead of spots. He looked like a canine version of a tiger. Josie reached under his belly and started stroking his large sheath. A long and menacing red piece of flesh appear in her hand. She held it so that I had a clear viewing. I had never seen a dog's penis before and this one looked almost evil in design. It was pointy with an angry reddish hue and a very large hole in the tip. Brutus' cock was very impressive and I was mesmerized by the action unfolding before my eyes. It looked about the same size as Roger's, maybe even a little thicker. As Brutus began to hump Josie's hand, I remember thinking that he was going to make some bitch very happy. My mouth dropped open when Nora reentered the arena. Except for her boots and the vest she was naked. My mouth went dry as she approached the animal. She rubbed her pubic area into the animal's muzzle. He responded by slipping his giant tongue between her legs and lapping at her cunt. Nora spread her legs allowing the beast better access to her sex. As Brutus licked Nora, her head lolled back as she ground her cunt into the beast's muzzle. Josie was really pumping Brutus' big dick now making sure he was ready. Ready for what my mind hadn't yet grasped?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.