Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 2: The Making of Roger's Slut

BDSM Humiliation Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Making of Roger's Slut - This is the journey of a young woman, Julie, who meets and falls in love with the 'Mr. Right' or is he?

Caution: This BDSM Humiliation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

As I said I sort of moved in with Roger the following weekend. And for the weeks that followed, our sex was always fabulous but I often rebelled at being treated as what I referred to, 'his cum receptacle.' If I mouth off, and my Mum always said I talked back too much for my own good, Roger would flip me off, pack my bags and tell me to leave. I would go back to my apartment and stay away for days, once I stayed away for an entire week. Then I would come crawling back to Roger and beg his forgiveness. Roger always forgave me. Roger only required me to prove that I loved him.

I remember vividly the first time I popped off and he asked me to leave. I cried for two days straight and missed work. Mr. Moss, my boss at the department store, was very angry with me that I had missed two days of work. I had begun to look at Mr. Moss as a father figure. He corrected my mistakes and always was fair in his criticism. So when he called me into his office upon my return I knew that I would be scolded and even disciplined for my transgressions. He asked me repeatedly where I had been. When I didn't answer him, he grew very quiet and spoke in a very controlled stern voice.

"Young lady you need to be disciplined for this behavior. Strip those clothes off and come here." I complied without protest. I knew that I would probably be sucking his little cock off again. Instead, Mr. Moss grabbed me and forced me over his lap. I was too stunned but offered no resistance until the palm of his hand slapped my bare ass. I went berserk. I was kicking and swearing at him. I called him all kinds of vile things. Mr. Moss simply dumped me onto the floor, reached down and picking up my panties, he shoved them into my mouth. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me over his lap and proceeded to spank my ass until it was good and red. I struggled throughout my punishment but in the end I relented to suffer in sobbing defiance. Once he was finished, he rubbed my sore ass cheeks and spoke softly to me.

"You have been a very bad little girl but you have endured your punishment for tardiness. Now about this foul language."

He spun me off of his lap, bent me over his desk and pushed my legs apart with his foot.

Again I was confused by these actions but all became clear as his fat little dick pushed its way into my cunt. My boss was raping my cunt. With my mouth gagged I could only grunt as Mr. Moss pounded his cock into me. He held my hips firmly and occasionally he would slap my ass. His jackhammer tempo soon brought him to orgasm. With a mild whine, Mr. Moss came in my pussy. I felt his cum trickle out of my cunt and down the inside of my thighs. Mr. Moss turned me around and sat me on the edge of his desk. He kissed and sucked on my nipples as his cum dripping out of my pussy. He kissed his way down my flat stomach and he knelt between my legs. He pushed them open wide and licked his cum that had trickled down my thighs. He moved his mouth to my twat and licked my pussy lips clean. He lapped at my vaginal opening like an animal drinking water. He placed his whole mouth over my pussy and sucked his cum from my cunt. He burrowed deep in my hole with his tongue lapping all of our combined juices.

"Oh, Mr. Moss that is so nasty. Suck my pussy clean honey. I love how that feels.

That's it, give me your long tongue and lick me out. Oh, babbyyyyy, babbyyyyy, babbyyyyy."

I came all over Mr. Moss' face and desk. The stain on his desk pad can still be seen.

That same day I came home from work determined to make Roger forgive me. I cleaned up at my apartment then went to Roger's. I let myself in and waited for him to return. At about eleven that night Roger walked thru the door of the apartment. Only he was not alone. Roger had a woman with him. She was young, blond and she was dressed just as Roger likes. She looked like a little slut. Her skin-tight mini showed every curve of her bubble butt and her little titties. There was a long silence as I stood there feeling like a damn fool with tears welling up in my eyes. Roger just stood there silently waiting for me to speak. The little blond fussed with her purse, then the hem of her dress and finally the mop of blond her.

"Well, excuse me Roger but I need to freshen up," the little tart finally said breaking the silence.

"I... um... that is I thought that you would be alone," I stumbled feebly with my words. I really didn't know what to say at this awkward moment. I only knew that I wanted to crawl away and die.

"Come here, Julie."

I went over to Roger and stood with my head down. He lifted my chin and asked, "Is there something that you wish to tell me?"

"I... uh... Roger..."

Roger interrupted my stammering, "Don't you think that an act of contrition should be done while kneeling?"

Slow I sank to my knees before the man I adored and I began to sob uncontrollably. Between the sobbing and gasping I managed to say, "I am so very sorry, Roger. Please forgive me."

He reached down with his huge hand and helped me from the floor. I saw my rival from the corner of my eye. Her face was a mask of disgust and contempt.

"Julie, I have company this evening. I intend to enjoy her company to the fullest. If you wish to stay you can. You will be our servant and tend to our needs. Now please remove your clothes and see to Kimberly's needs."

"But... I... thought..."

"Julie, remove your clothes now," Roger commanded.

Robotically, I removed my dress, the new sexy bra that allowed my nipples and areolas to poke thru and finally my shoes. I stood naked before Roger and his female guest.

"I would like a dry Martini," he said. "Kimberly would like, well Julie why don't you go ask Kimberly what she would like to drink."

"Kimberly, what may I get for you from the bar," I asked with sickening sweet control.

"Bourbon on the rocks, hon-eeee." Kimberly drew the 'honey' out until I wanted to snap her neck. I had never hated anyone before but Kimberly made the list.

The two retired to the living room and sat talking by the firelight that warmed the conversation pit that Roger had created when furnished his apartment. I returned with their drinks and served each without word or incident. Roger motioned for me to sit by his feet. As they continued their mindless chatter, Roger ran the fingers of his left hand thru my hair. I felt like his lap dog but I hugged myself to his leg. My attention was drawn to their faces as Roger's hand moved from my head and their talked ceased. Kimberly moved very close to Roger and began to kiss his lips and face. My heart broke and my eyes filled with tears. Roger's hand traced a path from her cheek to her breast and he toyed with the little nipple while he kissed the harlot.

I wanted to scream from the pain that my heart felt. I opened my mouth to speak and as the sound of my voice was heard, Roger's hand was once again on my head. My mouth closed so quickly that I heard my teeth crash into one another.

Kimberly began to brazenly stroke Roger's cock buried within his trousers and it immediately began to swell.

"Roger, you have such a beautiful cock," Kimberly said. "Please take it out and let me see it."

No one moved until Roger hand moved down my face and toyed with my breast. I was about to swoon from this affection display when Roger pinched my nipple with cruel force and mashed my fleshy bud between his fingers. "Didn't you hear Kimberly my little slut? She wants to see my cock. Show her!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.