I am My Masters Toy - Cover

I am My Masters Toy

by In2thisshit

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Incest Sex Story: Sara grows into the perfect submissive. She learns to enjoy the sex and perversions that are thrust onto her as she find her place in life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Size   .

It is true both of my Masters have the power to do with me as they see fit. I gave them that power freely. I have known since I was very young that I was a submissive. When I was bad, my Father would put me over his knee and spank me. I was very confused during these spankings. The angry in his voice frightened me but the physical punishment was something I enjoyed. When I arrived at my teens, my spankings diminished to be replaced with more 'modern' punishments, such as depriving me of the things I thought I 'needed'. The punishment most often given was depriving me of my personal freedom. That is until that fateful day in the spring of '82.

I had just arrived home from cheerleading practice, as Daddy pulled into the driveway. I was still wearing my cheerleading outfit; pom-pom's in hand, as I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him hello. It was obvious by the alcohol on his breath that Father had been drinking. Also obvious was that he came home from work in a foul mood. As luck would have it, my final report card arrived that day. As Daddy read it, I could see his angry rising.

"What in the hell have you been doing this semester?"

"I'm sorry Daddy. This semester my classes have been really hard. I can make it up in summer school. I promise."

"You promise. That is what you said last report card. I think it is time that you take school seriously. You think prancing around in that fucking little cheerleader's outfit is the most important thing in the world. Well let me tell you young lady. It isn't. You are off the squad as of this moment."

I burst into tears and my temper exploded. "I hate you. You are nothing but a fucking drunk." As soon as I had said it, I knew I had made a serious mistake. My Father's face changed into a mask of anger. I never saw him move. I only knew that my face stung where he slapped me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the basement, our family room. Dad threw me across his knee and yanked my panties down to my ankles. The flat of his hand rained pain down on my bare ass. His words thundered his anger as his hand delivered my punishment. It was as if someone had thrown a switch in my brain, the pain was gone and pleasure coursed through my body. My ass must have been bright red but that was not what stopped my Dad. The juice flowing from my naked pussy had soaked my Fathers pants. Realizing for the first time what he was doing, Dad began to stutter a string of unintelligible vowels. As my Father stared at my naked bottom, he realized for the first time in his life that his little girl was not a little girl anymore. He stood me up and backed himself against the wall.

"Ah, I am sorry sweetheart. I, ah, lost my temper. I'm sorry." He said as he rushed past me.

I put me arms around him and said, "It's alright Daddy. You can spank me some more if you want. I have been very bad and I deserve to be spanked."

With this simple declaration, I announced my most inner secret. I wanted to be dominated by my Father. I no longer viewed my Father as a parental image but as a sexual one. I felt that spankings were the most sexual display of his domination and I wanted them to continue. My disclosure, as well as seeing my naked bottom, must have shocked my Father terribly. After that day, my Father never raised his voice to me nor did he ever spank me again. This was one of the biggest disappointments in my life.

I was desperate after that. I had to find someone that I could trust to 'punish' me whenever my needs dictated. I settled on Bobby, the boy next door. We have always been friends and had even explored our sexual interests together. We practiced kissing so that we could be 'great kissers' when we grew up. We played 'doctor' and examined each other. We told each other secrets. Just like girl friend would. We even shared a sex secret together. We had spied on the old neighbor lady who lived behind us. Bobby had heard noises coming from her bedroom so we sneaked into her backyard. As we approached her bedroom window, we heard moaning and growling. We peeked into her window and were shocked at what we witnessed. Mrs. Stevens' German shepherd was humping away at her ass. They were in profile on the bed so Bobby and I had an excellent view of the action. The dog had a huge red dick shoved into her pussy and was trying to push more into her. Mrs. Stevens was reaching between her thighs attempting to stop him from pushing a tennis-ball-sized knot of flesh into her. She failed and the dog sunk that thing deep into her. She screamed in pain but was soon fucking her ass back into him. The action continued for about twenty minutes. Bobby and I stood silently in place. We were transfixed on the sex scene playing out before us. Bobby reached under my dress and started rubbing my pussy. My pussy juiced up immediately. Bobby could feel my passion rising and slipped his fingers past my panties, up into the warm wetness of my pussy. I reached over and found Bobby had unzipped his Levi's and his hard dick stretched out before him. I took his hard dick in my hand and stroked it back and forth quickly.

Mrs. Stevens was screaming in passion urging her pet to "fuck" her harder. When she started yelling for the beast to shoot his cum in her, Bobby moaned and splashed his seed all over the side of her house. I guess we came to our senses as the dog howled his release into Mrs. Stevens' pussy. Bobby and I sneaked back out of the yard and once safely home, we fell down laughing.

Bobby and I talk about Mrs. Stevens all the time. It was during one of these talks that he asked what I thought of the deed we had witnessed at Mrs. Stevens's house.

"Sara, what do you think of Mrs. Stevens now that you have seen her banging her dog?"

"I think she has been a bad little puppy who needs her ass spanked," I joked. Bobby did not laugh. He became very serious.

"No, really. What do you think of a person who fucks dogs?"

"I don't know Bobby. I guess as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, sex in any form is okay."

He got playful again and began to tease me. "Talk about someone who's bad. You little vixen played with my dick and made it shoot all over the side of 'poor' Mrs. Stevens house. You are the one who needs a spanking."

"Yes, I do," seizing the chance to let my demon run free. "I have been a bad little girl and I need to have my bare ass spanked."

I turned my back on Bobby and stretched out over the arm of the sofa in his living room. I raised my skirt over my ass exposing my panties to him. Bobby hesitated for a moment. Then he walked up behind me and rubbed my ass cheeks. His fingers hooked into the waistband of my panties. In a smooth fluid motion, Bobby lowered my panties to the floor. I stepped out of them and spread my legs slightly. His hands started to roam all over my flesh. His fingers found my wet pussy and wiggled their way deep inside me.

"That is not a spanking," I firmly stated as I reached between my thighs removing his fingers. "I know what a spanking feels like and that is not it. If you want to have some goodies, you need to spank me first."

His face scrunched up in wonder. Then it softened into a smile.

"If it's a spanking the bad little girl wants then it is a spanking she will get."

The smack of his open hand echoed off the walls. I yelped in pain and smiled with pleasure. I had found my punisher.

"Yes, spank me. Spank me hard."

His hand was smacking my ass cheeks turning them to a bright red.

"I am sorry for being so bad. I should never have made you cum on Mrs. Stevens' house. I know a better place for your jism."

My talking dirty to Bobby really put him into overdrive. He was administering the best ass beating I have ever had. Bobby spared nothing. His punishing hand rained down on every inch of my ass, my pussy and the back of my thighs. When he spanked my pussy lips, juice flew in all directions. I screamed as I experience the first orgasm of my life.

Bobby stopped my punishment suddenly. I heard his zipper and his growl as he released his dick. He moved in behind me and shoved his cock deep into my virgin pussy. My hymen tore and the sweet pain washed over me. Bobby fucked himself deep into me.

"Ohhh, Bobby. Fffuuuccckkk meeee."

"You...bad...little...girlllll," Bobby grunted into me. "I...can't...wait...I'm...going...to...cummmm."

Bobby shot his cum inside my pussy. He became erratic in his humping but he continued until I came. He pulled his dick out of my pussy. I turned around and fell to my knees. A frothy white fluid covered his cock. I leaned closer and sucked the semi-hard cock into my mouth. I loved the taste of our mixed juices. His cock throbbed a fresh blob of cum onto my tongue. I savored the taste and then sucked it down. I looked into Bobby's eyes.

"Thank you Bobby. I really liked that."

"Sara, anytime you need a spanking you bring your beautiful ass over to me. I'll warm it up nicely."

"You really think me ass is beautiful, Bobby?"

I turned to look over my shoulder at my ass. This caused a fair amount of Bobby's cum to be squeezed from my pussy. It bubbled and tickled as it squirted past my pussy lips and trickled down my thighs. I giggled and sat back on my haunches. This caused wet farts to push past my pussy lips. I was so embarrassed by the wet 'cum-farts' that emanated from my body. Bobby was trying not to laugh so hard that his eyes bugged out of their sockets. He looked hilarious and that overcame my embarrassment. We both fell on the floor laughing. Our first time had been wonderful. The love story of Bobby and I though was to be short lived. We dated for about three months and we sneaked our sex every chance we could. I was in seventh heaven and was madly in love. I lived for Bobby's firm punishments and rock hard cock. The story came to an abrupt end when I missed my period.

My Mother was mortified and my Father would not speak to me. The Principle at my school called me in to his office one day and told me I was suspended. They kicked out of High School as soon as my belly began to swell. My so-called friends ridiculed and humiliated me whenever I went outside. Bobby's parents went ballistic. The nice people whom we have lived next door to for my entire life turned ugly and cruel. The baby growing inside the 'whore' next door could not possibly be their wonderful little Bobby's child. It must be someone else's. They even suggested that I have an abortion. Bobby was forbidden to see or speak to me. His parents packed Bobby off to a private school that fall.

I never got the chance to see Bobby again. A friend from school stopped by my house to tell me that Bobby had died in a car crash while away at school. Life can be cruel. Now his parents will never see him again either. My heart was broken and I cried all week long. I was alone and I wanted to die.

On a Sunday, when I was about six months along, my Mother came home from church with an announcement.

"Sara, I spoke to my sister last night and she has agreed to take you in. Go pack your bags. I have purchased tickets for the train to California. You are leaving this afternoon."

"Mom! I don't want to go away. I want to stay here with you and Daddy. Please no."

My wonderful Mother slapped my face. "Shut up! You will do as you are told. Be happy that I found someone that will take a whore like you into their home."

Those words tore right through my heart. My whole world crumbled that day. My Mother, the woman who bore me, was rejecting her 'sinful' daughter. I had nowhere to turn so I packed my things in silent resolution.

I left my home that day, never to return. It has been ten years and I have not spoken to my Mother. Oh sure at first she would ask about me when she called her sister but she never asked to speak with me. Now too much time has passed, I cannot forgive the bitch. I have spoken to my Father on occasions but it is too sad. He is a broken man now. My Mother has ruined him. She blames him for the immoral daughter that he raised under 'her' roof. She is so fucking dead to me.

Life at Aunt Gail's

I arrived in LA and Gail met me at the train station with Jason, her boyfriend. She was the youngest sibling in my Mother's family. Gail was always a free spirit or as my Mom called her, a hippie. She was so cool to me right from the start. I broke down when I saw her and she hugged me and immediately we were best friends. Jason was one of the most handsome men I had ever seen. Jason is about six-foot tall with dark long hair. He possessed the sexiest blue eyes. He always spoke softly and his voice was so convincing. Gail and I did his every bidding. I was only there for three days when at dinner, Jason said, "Gail, I have never made love to a pregnant woman before. Sara and I are going to go upstairs now while you clean up the dishes. Come up when you are finished and I will treat you to some good lovin' too."

Gail smiled at Jason and patted my ass. "You go on ahead and I will catch you to you in a while. Jason is a very good lover. I think you will enjoy him a lot."

As if in a dream, I took the hand that Jason held out. We walked upstairs to the bedroom. He turned me to face him and kissed me. His kiss was warm and gentle. It was very nice. His hands roamed freely over my body. I surrendered to his will. He kissed my swollen breasts with soft lips. His tongue danced with me nipples will his fingers busied themselves with the juicy lips of my pussy. He stood back and surveyed my body. I was very embarrassed since my tummy was bulging and I tried to cover myself. Jason returned my hands to my sides and told me I was beautiful. He guided me to the bed and had me sit on the edge. He knelt between my legs and gently pushed me back. I raised my legs and parted my thighs as he kissed his way to my pussy. I had never been eaten before and it was wonderful.

"Jason, that feels so good. Don't ever stop. Suck on me there. Oh, yyyeeesss," and I quickly came in his mouth.

He stood up and took his clothes off. Nine inches of fat cock appeared. I sucked it into my mouth and swallowed it down my throat. I enjoyed every inch of this man's hot cock. I pulled on his ass so that he would straddle my head. His cock buried deep in my throat; Jason began to fuck my face. I remember the first moment that I knew he was going to cum. My heart soared. I started to hum deep in my throat. Jason moaned and his cock pulsed. Wave after wave of fluid shot from his cock. My stomach filled with his delicious seed. Slowly Jason withdrew his softening flesh from my mouth. He positioned himself above me for another soft kiss.

"That was the sweetest blowjob I have ever had. Whew, lady you are one great little cocksucker. He slid two fingers into my slippery vagina.

"Open yourself up baby," he said as he tried to slip another finger into me. " I don't want to hurt you when we fuck."

I spread my legs as far apart as I could. As his third digit slipped into me, Gail came in. She was naked and the look on her face said she was game for anything.

"Look at her beautiful cunt, Gail. Here suck on me so that it gets hard again. I want to fuck this pussy and make her scream in ecstasy."

Gail's head disappeared into Jason's lap. She was giving him a wet and sloppy blowjob judging by the noises. Jason's face blocked my view as he rained kisses on my face. Jason pulled his fingers out of my wet sex with a loud pop and Gail slid her tongue into me. I started cumming immediately. Jason turned my hips so that I was on my knees. Jason moved into place and slid his dick up and down my pussy lips. Jason's hands secured my ass in alignment and pushed his nine inches into me.

"Ohhhh, fffuuuccckkk mmeeeee."

Jason did just that. He fucked me like a wild animal. A vision of Mrs. Stevens fucking her dog filled my lustful mind. I did not count the orgasms that racked my body. I only noted the final orgasm as Jason filled my vaginal cavity with his hot cum. Then Gail's tongue took me to new heights of pleasure. This time though she straddled my head and I tasted my first pussy. I knew it was not my last.

The months flew by and soon I delivered the baby. Since I was only fourteen, we all thought it best to give the kid a chance and put it up for adoption. It hurt worse than when my Mother tossed me out. I prayed that I was doing the right thing. This decision haunts me to this day.

Life at my Aunts was bazaar before I went into the hospital. It became down right fucking crazy when I returned. Jason announced that I had to get back into 'fucking' shape and put me on a training program. Not only did I have to jog and weight train at the gym, on his dime; I had to exercise sexually. Jason 'suggested' that I train my pussy by learning to pick object up using my vaginal muscles only. Within a couple of weeks, I was picking up quarters, pencils and many other objects of his whim. He also wanted me to practice taking larger objects into my pussy and ass. I complied without question. My training test was to go to dinner with them wearing a dress and no panties. I had to slip a beer can into my pussy and not drop it. I fondly remember Jason's 'gotcha' just before we left the house. Jason produced a tube of lubricant. He squeezed a dollop of goo onto his finger.

"Okay Baby. Let's slip this nice cold can of Bud into your hot little cunt. Bend over the couch honey."

I lay across the arm of the couch and raised my hemline to above my ass. Jason rubbed my pussy working the lubricant into my hole. I was so fucking excited that I already had pussy juice running down my thighs. I jumped when the cold metal can touched my lips. Jason twisted the can back and forth slowly applying pressure. It gradually sank into my pussy.

"There you go Baby. It is almost all the way in." Jason secured a cord to the pop-top for later retrieval and slapped the can. It popped into my pussy. "That's it. Gail, hand me the surprise."

I looked over my shoulder and saw Gail hand Jason a box. Jason opened and discarded the lid. He produced the contents and laid them on my back. He picked up the tube of lubricant again and messaged the goop into my asshole, applying it liberally until he was satisfied with the results. He picked up the buttplug and showed me the cruel device of this evening's torture. The rubber plug flared from the tip to a two-plus inch thick base that then reduced sharply to about a half and inch neck. The whole unit was about four inches long with a two-inch handle that would be sticking out of my hole. The handle had a four-inch cord strung from it. Adding to my embarrassment, my short skirt would reveal the cords hanging from my holes when I bent over.

"Are you ready for a little extra fun, Sara?"

Slowly he pushed the device painfully into my rectum. With a pop the painful toy was securely lodged in my bowels, Jason grabbed the plugs handle and gave it a violent shake. I almost popped the beer can out. The pain was delicious and my pussy juiced up. Gail noticed and bent over and sucked on my clit.

"Knock it off bitch," Jason roared. Her desire earned her a slap on the ass that damn near knocked her off her feet.

"Ouch! That fucking hurt Jason. Be more careful when you slap my ass. I almost bit Sara clit off."

We were off to dinner. I walked with an odd waddle all night. Sitting in a chair was an adventure in pain. Of course, my torturers made me retrieve anything and everything. They dropped napkins and their dining utensils so that I had to bend over and retrieve them or I had to go to the salad bar for them. The old guy sitting at the table across the way got quite the show that evening. By the end of the two-hour ordeal, I was sweating up a storm. In addition, I needed to cum very badly. As we walked to the car, Jason stopped in the middle of the parking lot.

"Okay sweetheart, you have passed your exam."

He reached under my skirt and grabbed the cord of the butt plug. He yanked it free of my asshole with a pop. Then he said, "Bend over and pop that Bud out."

I squeezed as hard as I could but it did not budge. I thought the damn thing was stuck for life.

"Jason, help me. It's fucking stuck."

Jason smiled and pulled on the cord. This was followed by a loud popping sound as the pop-top released the foamy contents of the can. The white cool foam coated my thighs. Gail and Jason roared with laughter.

"Jason," I pleaded.

"Push," Jason said as he pulled the cord tight. As I bore down on the can, Jason shoved the butt plug back into place. The can of Bud shot out of my cunt as if it was rocket propelled. We all had a great laugh and went home.

"What is my graduation present you guys," I asked as we walked into the house.

"You'll see sweetie," Gail said as she reached under my skirt to remove the butt plug. She soothed my stretched pussy with her talented finger. They led me to the bedroom for fun and games.

We stripped our clothes off and climbed onto the bed. Jason had me on all fours, my submissive position. Gail retrieved the tube of lubricant and greased my pussy. This was not unusual when I was to be fucked with toys. I was surprised though, as she added finger after finger into my hole. She bunched her fingers together and pushed them steadily into the depths of my vagina. I relaxed as best I could, allowing her entire hand to slip into my cunt. My pussy lips closed around her wrist.

Gail whispered into my ear, "How does that feel you little slut?"

"Mmmm, it feels wickedly wonderful."

She unfolded her fingers inside of me and played with my cervix. She reported to Jason that it was still nice and soft from childbirth.

"Good, then slip a finger into her womb and give her a good fist fucking."

Gail eased a finger past my cervix, entering the womb. It burned at first but was soon replace with pleasure. She balled her remaining fingers up and began a fucking motion that drove me insane. Gail made me cum ten times before she stopped. Jason was not idle either. I sucked his cock and twice he rewarded me with a belly full of hot sticky cum. He spanked my ass while Gail fisted me pussy. Jason's attention turned to Gail. He tongued her clit and fucked her pussy as her fist pleasured me. The harder Jason fucked Gail, the harder her fist pounded into me. Her hand became a blur as Jason used her cunt. I did not complain through it all. The pleasure was so intense that I think I passed out once. When I came to, Gail was still at it and the pleasure ride just started all over again. Finally, we crashed sometime in the wee hours of the morning. As dawn's early light bathed my body, I lay in bed smiling at my good fortune.

It was a week before I could walk normal. My cunt was raw from the fisting but it was a wonderful memory.

Life and sex were wonderful for the next six months. Then Jason became restless and short-tempered with both Gail and I. It seemed nothing we did pleased him. Often he would start yelling at one of us, then storm out of the house. Our emotions ran the spectrum when these flare ups occurred. Gail and I would accuse each other of being the cause and we would fight terribly. Once we calmed, we would try to figure out what triggered Jason's antics, never with any real success. Then we would get pissed off at Jason. He would come home to two sullen women who were not interested in the least about his issues. Finally, in desperation, Gail followed Jason once, when he stormed out of the house. She returned about an hour later in tears. Jason was fucking another woman who lived across town. The scene upon his return was ugly. I unloaded my verbal fury at Jason. Jason ended my tirade when he slapped me across the face. The blow was unexpected and I lost my balance. I landed on my ass looking up from the floor at the faces of the only people in the world I truly loved. My heart broke again. That same sickening feeling that I learned from my dear old Mother returned to the pit of my stomach. I rose stoically from the floor, went into the bedroom and packed my clothes. When I came out, I found Jason sitting in his easy chair and Gail on the couch, tears streaming down her cheeks. I walked over to Jason and held out me hand. Without a word he pulled his wallet out and handed me all of his cash. As I counted the cash, totaling three hundred dollars, I cried silently. I was alone again with nowhere to go. I only knew that I could not stay here. I kissed Gail who came completely apart. She was babbling incoherently thru her sobbing. I walked out the door and never looked back.

I hitched a ride to the highway, where I flipped a coin to choose my traveling direction. The coin decided that I would head north. I stuck my thumb out and waited for my adventure to begin. I big semi pulled to a stop and I climbed into the cab. Behind the wheel was the biggest black guy I had ever seen.

"Step on in here and we'll get this rig a movin'."

I plopped my ass into the huge seat and shut the door on of the best, and worst years of my life.

"Where are ya headed?"

"North."

"That's kinda vague young lady. Can you be a little more specific?"

"I just busted up with my lover and I need to get as far away from the fucker as possible."

"Is it sore?"

"What?"

"Your face. It looked like you got backhanded pretty good. Check it out in the mirror," he said as he flipped down the visor with a mirror on the back. The whole side of my face was puffy and red. I was angry but nothing needed telling.

"Yeah, now that you pointed it out, it does hurt a little."

"I can't cotton to a man that abuses his women. That man is a snake."

"Please, don't give snakes a bad name. By the way, since we will be riding together what should I call you?"

"My real name is Fred but everyone calls me Buck."

"Isn't that a little racist?"

"Yeah, but I ain't into that shit. It don't bother me none."

"Okay Buck, I'm Sara. Thanks for stopping to pick me up. Where are you headed?"

"Little Lady, I'm headed where ever the next load takes me. This load goes to Frisco. From there, I will head east to Reno and Vegas, then probably on to San Diego or maybe Phoenix. Which one you want to go to?"

I thought for a moment, then replied, "I hear Frisco is a great town."

Buck smiled and his grin reached from ear to ear.

"Okay. San Francisco it is. Buckle up and we's on our way."

As the rig bucked to life, I checked out the man behind the wheel. He was an immense human being. I guessed him to stand six-foot-six, weighing in at close to two hundred seventy five pounds. He was neither handsome nor ugly, only huge. His most striking features were his huge shaved head and his 'paws'. Each hand was the size of my head.

"If you are tired, you can crawl up into the sleeper for a spell. If you are hunger the 'fridge' is full of sandwich fixin's. Course there is always TV to pass the time away."

I was tired so I chose to crawl into the sleeper for some shuteye. I realized as I made my way rearward that there wasn't a ladylike way to crawl. My skirt rode up my thighs and my naked pussy was open to Buck's view.

"Well now little Lady. I want to thank you for the show," he chuckled.

I decided 'What the fuck,' it's not as if I'm a virgin. "Buck, I can't pay for fuel but I can take care of your needs. I enjoy sex a lot and I have always fantasized about doing it with a black guy. Is that alright with you?"

"It sure is. Now I ain't forcing myself on you. Right?"

"Nope, I think it is the other way around. Wake me up at dusk or whenever it is you stop for the night."

I curled up and went into a peaceful sleep.

Buck woke me at about seven that evening. We were in the middle of nowhere in a clump of trees. I thought that I should be scared but Buck's good nature calmed those thoughts. At the edge of the trees was a field full of grapes. A port-a-potty was next to the fence. Buck lit up a Bar-B-Que, and popped a big old steak with pots of canned beans and canned corn on it. He opened a beer for each of us and commenced to humming and singing Blues songs. His voice, added by his barrel chest, rumbled the tunes with surprising beauty. His rig supplied all the comforts of home. A lawn chair that I was sure could never hold him, good cookin' and live music. What more could a girl want. We eat on plastic plates, sharing his one knife and fork. We talked about everything. We share our lives with each other. His only disappointment in life was his pro football career went south when his knee was blown out. I was impressed with his prospective that the injury led to his life on the road and the rig was paid for by his brief pro career. He was saddened by my tale. We turned in as the dark of night closed in.

I crawled into the sleeper first and started to strip my clothes off.

"Sara, you don't need to do that unless you want to."

I lifted my dress over my head and played with my breasts and nipples. Buck undress outside. He tossed his cloths on the floor and climbed into the cab. It was then that I saw his uncircumcised cock.

I pointed at his flaccid dick and said, "Holy shit. What the fuck is that?"

Wrapping is massive hand around the flaccid monster, Buck displayed his pride and joy saying, "That little Lady is an Alabama Black Snake. When full grown, he measures in at a hefty twelve inches. It is about three inches across and is guaranteed to pleasure any female daring enough to let it within her delicate love portal."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.