Slutmommy Goes Wild

by Marcus Fox

Copyright© 2000 by Marcus Fox

Incest Sex Story: Extremely horny Carla is drugged by her teen-aged daughter and boyfriend and takes on everyone in sight.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   .

Carla Carrington sighed, took a sip of her vodka collins, and pulled the strap of her bikini away from her back. She was restless. No, she was just totally fucking horny, craving sex in the worst way. As she lay in the early Saturday afternoon sun, she reminisced about her college days when she had been a real party girl. When Carla first experienced sex at the age of 18, she couldn't hold back. Carla had fucked at least half of the Deke house at Ole Miss, lots of Kappa Sigs and even a few Sigma Chis (all of the latter had tiny little dicks, but Carla was too polite to complain). Carla had a wild career in Oxford as a fun fuck. Now, she couldn't get her mind off the feeling of freedom that she enjoyed in those days. Carla knew that, if they could see her in this yellow bikini, most of the men in Memphis would be licking on her ass.

After graduation, Carla moved to Memphis and married an orthopaedic surgeon, Frank Carrington. Together they had two children, Will, now 15, and Lisa, now 16. Not surprisingly, Frank got restless and ran off with a 23 year-old, bit-titted blonde nurse eight months ago, leaving Carla with the two offspring, a beautiful home and a big alimony and child support check each month. Sex with Frank hadn't been good for years and, now that Carla was free, she was itching. She daydreamed about sex a lot, masturbated at least twice a day and had a collection of sex toys that would fill a fair sized closet.

Now 39, Carla looked just fine. She could easily pass for 29. Carla didn't have much to fill her time since the divorce, so she took up tennis and went to the gym at least 3 or 4 times a week. She carried 135 pounds on her 5'7" frame. Her long, full brunette hair and statuesque figure turned men's heads. More than one man commented to his friends on her D cup tits or her curvaceous ass. Her beautiful dark eyes and perpetual suntan put her in the big leagues of local beauty. But Carla was bored and really horny, but couldn't seem to ease the craving for wild sex, to set herself free. Even on the few recent occasions that she had sex with dates, she felt inhibited. It just didn't seem to go right. Something was missing. An element of freedom, a loss of inhibition. She felt stifled. Deep in her subconscious was a tiger waiting to be turned loose. Someday it was going to claw its way to the surface.

Lisa was good looking, but not in the same fashion as her mother. A little shorter, Lisa was a pretty blonde with blue eyes and a trim figure, smaller and less full-bodied than Carla. Like her mother, Lisa loved sex. Unlike her mother, Lisa was in full sexual flower. She ran with a wild crowd of rich kids who generally liked to have a good time. And Lisa took full advantage. She had been doing it all; sex, drugs and rock and roll. Will went to military school in Virginia since he didn't get along with either Carla or Frank, both of whom felt that Will needed a firmer hand than they could provide.

As her mother lay by the pool, Lisa was hanging out at Turbo McFarland's house. Turbo (real name George) was a senior that Lisa had been dating for some time. He was a gifted athlete who led the football team to the state semifinals. At 6'1", 195, he was quite a handsome young man who also had an engaging, amiable personality. He was well-liked. In fact, Carla had noticed Turbo on several occasions and, although she didn't consciously realize it, was strongly attracted to him.

"Turbo, what do you think of my mom?"

"Well, she is damn good looking for an older broad. She's always been real nice to me."

"She has been a real bitch, lately. Just fucking with me. She found the reefer that I had in my dresser and grounded me for the entire month. I just can't believe it. As she were Miss Goody or something. All over a smidgen of pot."

"You ought to hide the shit better, Lisa."

"I've got an idea that I want your help with. Do you think that you can dissolve this ecstasy pill in a glass of water."

"No, but you can crush it and mix it in some sort of food. Why?"

"Well, I'm thinking that Mom might enjoy getting high without knowing in advance."

"Then what did you have in mind?"

"Well..."


Lisa and Turbo, having partaken of the party chemicals themselves, approached the pool with a plate of brownies in hand. Carla was on her third vodka collins, a light sheen of perspiration covering her body. The afternoon sun was beginning to wane. After an exchange of friendly greetings, Turbo picked up a brownie and offered to Carla. "Here, Mrs. Carrington, I baked some really good brownies, let me feed you this one." Carla took a big bite, chewed and swallowed. Turbo practically shoved the rest of the brownie in her mouth. Carla said, "Thanks, George, you are a very good cook.", even though she thought that the brownie tasted sort of funny. She washed it down with a sip of vodka collins. The conniving teenagers knew that in about an hour, the fun would begin for all. What they didn't know is how Carla would react to the drug that she had unknowingly ingested.

Surreptitiously, Carla stole glances from time to time at the two teenagers. Turbo - George, that is, was a really good-looking kid. Actually, he looked more like a young man. Muscular and athletic. "Goddam," thought Carla, "I would love to have that young cock deep inside my cunt. I'd turn that sonofabitch every way but loose." Even her daughter, after a while, began to look sexy. Carla caught herself looking at Lisa's full tits, most of which weren't covered by her hot pink bikini, and thought, "Why the hell am I thinking about Lisa this way." Carla's twat had been licked by feminine lips a time or two in her younger years, but she hadn't been stirred in that fashion in a long time. Now her daughter was looking really juicy to her. Her pussy was actually getting wet!!!

As the evening shadows fell over the wall surrounding Carla's pool, the three of them sat around drinking vodka collinses, listening to Rod Stewart's love songs playing on the stereo. At first, Carla though that she was getting drunk. But it didn't take long for her to figure out that something other than alcohol was involved. Carla had some experience with drugs in her earlier years and wasn't entirely naïve. After the momentary discomfort passed and she began to feel really lovely, she thought, "These kids are fucking with me, but I don't really give a shit. I'm sure they put some dope in that brownie, but it's probably nothing that they wouldn't take themselves. Let's see how this goes. Besides, it's beginning to feel great."

Carla said, "What did you little assholes put in that damned brownie."

"Just a little fun stuff, Mom, relax and enjoy."

"This stuff really makes your old mom's body glow. I'm beginning to have this just wild physical sensation. It does feel good."

"You're not old, Mrs. Carrington. You look really great. I'd like to see more, though."

"Well, how much more is there to see, George - - Turbo, they do call you Turbo, don't they?"

"Yes, mam. Well, as much as possible."

"What!"

"All of it. I'm sure it's beautiful."

Lisa was watching with extreme interest, her body glowing, also, the drug coming on to her.

Carla could feel her pulse pounding as she looked at Turbo. Fully conscious, but not caring at all, Carla stood in front of Turbo and ripped off her bikini top, revealing her heavy, full tits. "Call me Carla, Turbo. By the way, what do you think about these tits?"

Turbo stared directly at Carla's tits, just a few feet from his face. "Beautiful."

Carla felt wonderful, loose, uninhibited. She felt like she could do anything. Pulling off her bottoms, she said, "Now let's see yours, Turbo." Turbo stood, pulled off his swim trunks and revealed a magnificent 8 inch cock, standing almost erect, becoming engorged with blood. Carla couldn't help but notice the huge purple head and the deeply colored veins running through the now throbbing muscle.

Carla reached over and pulled off Lisa's top. "Goddamit, let's see yours, too. You're the one who started all this, you little slut."

"Get behind the little slut, Turbo."

Turbo grabbed Lisa from behind while her mother slipped the bikini bottom over Lisa's hips and past her shapely thighs and cute little feet. Lisa sat naked and stunned, Turbo behind her.

Standing in front of them, Carla fondled her own tits, then pulled on her nipples. "Oh, fuck, my body is on fire!!", said Carla. She sat and spread her thighs wide, sliding her middle finger over her clit, then pulling the lips of her pussy apart. The pink wetness inside was clearly visible to Lisa and Turbo at close range. Carla inserted a finger into her cunt, fingerfucking herself in front of the teens. Her mind fully engaged in the physical sensations that she was feeling.

Lisa decided to take advantage of the situation. "Mother, you are really one hot bitch, aren't you. You look like your slutty cunt is on fire."

"It is, dear, it is. I am in dire need of some fucking satisfaction."

"Keep fingerfucking that cunt, mother; I love to watch."

Lisa spread her legs, also and began mimicking her mother's actions, slipping two fingers into her tight, young pussy and fingerfucking madly.

Lisa told Carla, "If you want that lust satisfied by Turbo, you'd better come over here and make me happy."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.