The Marriage Counselor

by Q-Tip

Copyright© 2000 by Q-Tip

Erotica Sex Story: A modest tale about a man who uses a drug (which doesn't exist in real-life) to help mend a marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Squirting   .

We stumbled on it while looking for a powerful new pain reliever. We wanted a prescription that could be delivered in a capsule, and along the way we worked our way through a number of possible formulas, most of which didn't work. This one did. Not for pain relief, but it worked just fine for something else. The department supervisor, who is entirely lacking in imagination, dismissed the formulary as having no practical application. Maybe he couldn't see a practical application, but I sure as hell could.

The dose could be administered in capsule, or powder form, and the effect was fascinating. First, the drug was a powerful hypnotic, very powerful because it changed brain chemistry, and that made it far more effective than traditional hypnotic suggestion. I'm no expert on hypnosis, but it is my understanding that you can't get a subject to do something under hypnosis that they wouldn't do normally. With this drug, it was different. Because of the chemical reaction in the brain, people would do pretty much whatever they were told to do. Secondly, it had an amnesia effect, which is not really unusual; many drugs used in surgery have an amnesia effect. The third, and this really killed it for pain relief, while a patient was under influence of the drug physical sensations were multiplied. In another words, if the patient were awake, and their arm were pinched, they might say "ouch" and tell you to stop. Under this drug, if their arm where pinched, they would howl at the excruciating and overwhelming pain being inflected. Needless to say, I saw the potential immediately and kept it for myself.

I told my friend Walter about our discovery while we were having a beer in a tavern downtown. "Let's try it on your wife," he suggested.

"Hell no," I replied. "I like my wife. Let's try it on yours. You two can't stand each other anyway."

The truth is that Walter and his wife, Tricia, would have divorced if they could afford it. They couldn't stand each other, barely had a civil word to say to each other. Walter was convinced that Tricia was having an affair, a not unreasonable assumption given the fact that they had stopped being a couple some time ago. The odd thing was that Walter still loved her. Oh, he didn't like her much no question about that, but he's still crazy in love with her.

"Yeah. OK. Let's try it on Tricia. What do I have to lose? Maybe she'll move out quicker. Hey, maybe I can find out about her boyfriend," Walter looked sad, like he may have said it, but he didn't really mean it.

We found Tricia watching TV in the family room; she didn't look pleased to see us.

"Hey Tricia. How're doing?" I asked pleasantly.

"I'm doing fine, Dave. Thanks for asking," she had already turned back to watch "Oprah."

"I'm going to the kitchen. Can I get you a beer?" I asked.

Tricia's head swiveled to look at me. She was really a good-looking woman, and a real bitch. Dirty-blonde hair, big blue eyes, large breasts. Tricia has those large, soft-looking breasts that hang without appearing to sage, if you know what I mean. Slender build, except for her tits. About 5'2". I always thought that Tricia look "hard," if that makes sense.

"OK, Dave. You can get me a beer. Thanks," as if she was doing me a favor letting me get her a beer.

In the kitchen I carefully opened one of the capsules and emptied the contents into her glass. Obviously, our few tests had never included using beer as a delivery agent. What the hell, it should work.

A half-hour later I peeked into the family room. Our trials had shown that the drug took between 45 minutes to an hour to work, but I thought maybe the beer would speed the process. I was right.

Tricia was sitting in her chair staring at the TV. She was blinking slowly, her eyes fixed and dilated. Her mouth hung open and she was breathing calmly. I first tried to wake her, without success. I tried the ammonia test. I suggested to her that she could only smell flowers, while giving her a good whiff of ammonia. She inhaled as if she smelled the most wonderful fragrance. I was holding the bottle at arm's length and it was all I could do stand the smell.

When Walter came into the room, we got started. "Tricia," I said. "Tell us the name of your lover."

"Stan," she answered, her eyes still fixed on the now blank TV.

"How long has Stan been your lover?"

"A month."

"The bitch. I'll kill her," Walter said very quietly, making me nervous.

"Hey Walter. I've always wanted to see your wife naked. Think this is a good time?" Walter thought it was a great time.

"Tricia. I want you to tell me exactly what you do with Stan in bed. I want you to tell me what Stan does that you like."

"I love what he does with my tits," I was surprised by this. I guess I expected something else.

"What does he do to your tits, Tricia," I continued.

"He plays with them and sucks my nipples," she explained.

"Tricia. I want you to take off your blouse and bra," we watched in fascination as Tricia slowly unbuttoned her blouse, never taking her eyes off the blank TV screen. In a minute Tricia was sitting before us, naked from the waist up. Her breasts were exactly as I had imagined. Very large and soft looking, they sloshed to each side of her chest as she lay back in her chair.

"Tricia. I want you to show me what Stan does to your tits."

I watched, holding my breath, as Tricia started kneading her big soft tits. She raised both hands and started to fondle her breasts and to pinch the nipples.

The effect was almost immediate. "Oh god, oh god that feels good. OOOOH. Jeez, that's goooood." The multiplier effect of the drug was kicking in. It actually felt several times better to her, now fondling her own breasts, than it did when Stan did it.

Tricia was writhing around in the chair, not able to sit still the sensations were so good.

"Tricia. I want you to suck your own nipple. Suck it just like Stan does."

We again watched, this time as Tricia raised her left nipple to her mouth. Her breasts were so big and soft that she was able to suck her own nipple without difficulty. I don't think I've ever seen anything as erotic as the sight of Tricia taking her own nipple between her teeth.

Again, the multiplier effect kicked in as a long loud sigh escaped her mouth around her very aroused nipple. Tricia wasted no time; she almost immediately sucked her nipple and a large portion of her entire breast into her mouth. Sucking hard, groaning and grunting as she did. Her right hand was pulling frantically at her other nipple.

"Tricia," I said. "I want you to stop now. I want you to stop playing with your tits." Tricia immediately stopped; her left breast was red from the suction of her mouth. Her breathing was heavy as she waited my next instruction.

"Stand up, Tricia. I want you to stand up and take off the rest of your clothing."

Again, holding my breath, I watched as Tricia slowly stood and slid her jeans and panties off her hips and down her beautiful legs.

Finally, Tricia was standing naked in front of us. Her mound had been shaved, not a pubic hair to be seen.

"She's never been shaved before," said Walter.

"Hell, Walter. You haven't seen her naked in a long time. Let's see what else is new."

"Tricia," I continued. "Sit back down for me. Now spread your legs and tell me what Stan does to your pussy."

"He plays with my cunt. I really like that. He plays with my clit and sometimes he eats me."

"Do you like that. Do you like when Stan eats you."

"Oh, yes. That's so good."

"Tricia. I want you to play with your cunt. I want you to play with it just like Stan does."

This time Tricia wasted no time getting her hands moving. We watched as she first started to strum her clit as the multiplier kicked in. Within moments Tricia was thrashing around on the chair, the fingers of one hand a blur on her clit while the first three fingers of the other hand pumped in and out of her hole.

"OOOOHHH... MY CUNT...OOOH THAT'S SO GOOD..."

"Is it better, Tricia. Is it better than Stan?"

"OH YES. I'VE NEVER FELT THIS BEFORE. OOOOOOH MY CUUUUUUUUNT..."

You gotta like this drug!

"Are you close, Tricia. Are you close to cumming?"

'YES... OHYES...I'M ALMOST THERE..."

"Don't cum, Tricia. I want you to stop what you're doing right now."

We watched as Tricia immediately took her hands away from her pussy, her chest raising and falling as she panted.

"Now Tricia, I want you to continue to feel like you're just about to cum. Do you understand me? Your cunt feels just like it did when I made you stop. Just one stroke away from cumming. But you can't cum, Tricia. You can't cum until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I can't cum until you tell me too."

"Do you want to cum, Tricia?"

"Oh yes. Oh please let me cum. I'm so close," she was panting her need apparent as pussy juice soaked the chair beneath her.

"Tricia, has Stan ever fucked you in the ass?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.