St. Croix
Chapter 3: Day 5 (Evening)

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Day 5 (Evening) - A vacation with his wife's sister and husband to the island of St. Croix takes some strange twists

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Interracial   Bestiality  

I had made a reservation for 8 o'clock and arrived a few minutes early. As they led me in I glanced around and saw my two golfing buddies from the other day. They saw me at the same time and waved me over. I told the waitress who was leading me that I would like to join my friends and she smiled and changed direction. They had a good table in the second row from the glass wall which again was shrouded by the drapes.

We had several drinks while waiting for dinner and talked heatedly about the other nights performance and what we pictured as happening after the show. Tony again mentioned that he would like to get them, particularly that woman for his club. That both she and they would make a fortune.

"I have a surprise for you both later." he said, with a grin on his face and in his eyes.

Just as the waiters were clearing off the tables and drinks were served again, the beautiful black woman appeared and moved to the front of the room. The lights dimmed slightly to get everyone's attention and then she addressed us.

"You were told that tonights show was called "Animal House". Well we are not going to show the movie but we are going to show you an animal's house of delight."

There was some muttering, not of dismay, but of anticipation.

"Over the past four weeks, every Tuesday night we have a different woman hold trials to see which of that nights studs was the best of the group for that night. They made their judgments on both the size of the cocks and how well the studs used them. This leaves us with four contenders; each nights winner."

By this point she had everyone's attention.

So, tonight we will have the finals to determine the Island's champion stud and which one falls 2nd and which 3rd. Ribbons will be awarded and the trainer of the winner will receive an award of $5, 000."

At this point everyone seemed a little bit confused.

"The judge tonight, gave a performance last Friday that was unequaled by any woman before. Consequently, with her enthusiasm for sex and her staying power she will be asked to make the final selections. However, to begin with, she is not aware of who the studs are nor what they are like. So before the contest begins I would like you to meet the four studs who will be judged this evening."

With that she waved her hand and four of the waitresses entered the room from the side. Each one led a big dog on a leash. The crowd gasped whether at the sizes of the dogs or just because they were dogs. Each one was a magnificent animal. There was a Great Dane, a Doberman, a Mastiff and an Irish Wolf Hound. The dogs moved with an anxiousness that suggested that they knew where they were and why they were here. She introduced each dog by having it walked up and onto a raised platform where it was displayed sideways to the audience. They were truly studs which was obvious to everyone present. The long haired Wolfhound had had its' hair clipped so that all could see the size of its cock. All of the animals were in a stage of excitement so that at least and inch or two of red cock protruded from its' sheath. They all seemed well endowed and their rear haunches looked muscular and very powerful with lots of thrusting power. I wondered if everyone was thinking as I was that the woman was going to be very masterfully and forcefully fucked by these animals.

"And now to the contest," she exclaimed, "Just wait in anticipation for awhile longer while the judge is readied for her role. The first thing you will see is how her lust for sex is stimulated. Then as she is stripped naked her panties will be removed. What she doesn't know is that those panties have been saturated with the fluids from the vagina of a bitch dog in heat. This will get the studs excited and rapidly stimulated and erect. The stud dogs will be led in one at a time and helped to mount their now hot bitch and the other woman will help with the insertion of their cocks if there is any difficulty or hesitation on the part of either the stud or the bitch."

The curtains silently slid apart as the house lights dimmed further. There were four people in the mirrored room; my wife Aline, Joline, Jim and Josh. They were sitting drinking and Josh was just handing around one of the thick hasheesh cigars. They smoked, inhaling deeply. Aline, with a querulous voice, asked when she was going to get to judge the studs.

Joline moved closer to her and turning her head gave my wife a deep kiss while her hands began moving over Aline's body. When her hands found her tits and began to fondle them and Josh leaned over and gently opened the buttons on her almost see through blouse. I could see that her nipples were hard in anticipation. Joline moved Aline's arms so that Josh could slide the blouse down them and leave my wife naked from the waist up.

Joline spoke to my wife, "Aline smoke some more of that thing, It will make things so much better for you, the thrill will be increased much higher than you are accustomed to."

Aline obediently took another deep drag on the cigar. She held it for a long time and then said,

"Ohhh myyy I feeelliiikkeeeIiiiaaammm ffflyyyiiinnngg sooo higghh innnthheeeaaaiirrr."

"Good now do it again my hot sweet bitch."

Aline brought it to her mouth again and deeply inhaled and then did it again without being instructed to do so.

Joline glanced at Josh who moved his hands to Aline's legs and slowly slid them up her thighs gently spreading them. His fingers found her crotch and he told Joline.

"Shhittt her juices are flowing like a fucking river."

"Good get her skirt off but leave her panties on for a few minutes while Jim sucks her tits."

Josh's hands went to the side and opened the zipper on the powder blue skirt.

"Lift your ass sweetheart while Josh takes your skirt off."

Aline lifted her hips off the divan and Josh pulled the skirt down and off her legs. He held them up for all to see the large wet spot at the back where her pussy juices had soaked the skirt.

She returned to kissing Aline and Jim moved to her side and placed his mouth on one tit and began to suckle while his other hand found the other tit and began to alternately squeeze and then pinch the nipples. By now Aline was moaning and her hips were moving of their own volition. It was abundantly clear that by now she had no control over her bodies responses, everything was coming naturally and automatically as a result of their manipulations.

Josh reached over to a side table and grasped some things that were laying there. He took one of her hands and wrapped a leather cuff around it and then repeated that on the other hand.

Aline pulled her mouth away from Joline's and asked, "What's he doing?"

"Just putting some ornaments on your wrists and ankles," Joline replied.

Josh crouched down on the floor and lifted each of her ankles repeating the actions by placing one leather band on each ankle.

"Now, Josh take her panties off."

"Aline lift your ass again so that Josh can remove your panties, you don't want them on when your ready to fuck do you?"

"No, no, please take them off Josh I want some cock, I want to feel these studs your talking about fucking me, get that out of the way."

Josh reached up and removed her panties and then spreading her legs moved his face in close to her cunt. "Jesus, that smells strong, those studs are going to go crazy when they smell that hot cunt. Her juices must have really made the smell stronger."

"Now Aline, we have to put a blindfold on you. If you are going to be a good judge you can't see the studs, you have to judge them by their cocks and how they fuck. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, but when are they going to fuck me, I need some cock now, I need them now."

The blindfold was put on her head and adjusted to make sure she wasn't able to see anything. Now blindfolded Joline bent over and while her lips found a nipple to suck, her hand went between my wife's legs. Everyone could see how she began to finger fuck her cousin, and how Aline's hips began to move for deeper penetration. Then Joline was urging her to her feet.

"Where are we going? Why?"

"We have to get you over here and on your hands and knees so they can fuck you doggy style, that's the only way they know how and the only way to judge them."

She was guided to a kneeling position on a padded area of the floor and then clips were attached to small D rings on the cuffs and anklets. In that position she was sideways to the audience.

"What are you doing? I can't move my arms or legs. Why am I tied down?"

"To be a good judge we don't want you to use your hands at all and your feet and legs are fastened like that so that you are always in a position to handle any really big shoves by the studs and to be able to handle any really thick cocks or parts of cocks."

"What do you mean," she moaned, "what thick parts?"

While Joline was explaining to her, Jim came forward with a leather corset type garment and looped it around her torso and fastened it under her body. The thing left her tits handing free and didn't cover her ass.

"Well most of these studs have much wider parts down near the base of their cocks," Joline explained like she was talking to a child, " this requires them to really drive their cocks in and you need to be able to prevent yourself from falling on your face when that happens. The thing is called a knot and the size of it is what makes them champions. As a matter of fact, you may have to suck one or two of these cocks to make them hard and then you will feel the knot.

Now Jim and Josh moved back and away from the two women and Joline laid down on her back and held her face up to kiss Aline. Her hands moved to my wife's tits and then Aline again began to moan with her desire. Her hips began their involuntary swaying as if her cunt was searching for a cock.

The hostess slipped into the room accompanied by the Doberman and the dog's handler. The sound system was so good that we could hear the dogs heavy breathing and the thin whine of anticipation coming from it's throat.

"What's that noise?" Aline whispered. "I can hear it like someone crying far away."

"Oh shit," Joline cried out, "Who forgot the damn earplugs?"

"What earplugs? Why?"

Jim, with his long hard cock bouncing around rushed over to a table, opened a drawer and removed a small box. Opening it he moved back to the two women and handed first one small object and then a second to his wife. Meanwhile Josh had moved behind my wife and was rubbing his thick hard cock head up and down her wet slit.

"Sweetheart," Joline said to my wife, "We want you to have these earplugs in so that you can't hear anything. All we want you to do is feel the cocks and the way they fuck you so that you can tell the best one without any distractions of any kind." With that she slipped first one then another of the small plugs into my wife's ears.

"Can you hear me now?" she called out in a slightly louder voice.

When there was no response, the Doberman was brought closer and moved to stand broadside to the audience, immediately behind my wife. The dog began to sniff at my wife's cunt and his big cock quickly grew erect. It was big, bigger than mine and all of it was not yet out of the hairy sheath. The leash was eased and his nose went to her cunt and he sniffed and then his tongue slid out and he began to lick her vaginal lips. We could tell when his tongue spread them and the tip finally brushed against her clit. She began to moan in earnest now and her hips began to move from side to side trying to get his tongue where she wanted it.

"Ohhhyeeesss OOOhhhthatsss goood, there, that's sooogoooddd, pleasse fffuuucckk mmmeee pleeeaaassse nooowww I.I.I.Iwant a cock, pleeeaaassseee, fffuuucckk mmmeee."

The hostess reached down and released the clip on the leash and the Doberman surged forward and up and onto my wife's back. Joline was there quickly and grasping the big thick cock quickly moved it into position and then it slid in partway.

"OOOHHH YYYEEESSS."

Aline's body thrust back strongly and the rest of the dog's cock slid into her wanting cunt. From the side we could see the whole thing as this pink, veined cock slid in and the knot began to form near the base. That cock had to be at least six inches long and the knot about two inches with another inch behind the knot. But the most awesome part was the knot it had to be at least two inches thick and getting thicker. The dogs haunches began to really fuck hard. His hips moved like a machine gun. There he was, his front paws wrapped tightly around my wife's body. His mouth open and his tongue hanging out as he banged her hard and fast and she cried out her need and her lust.

"OOhhh yyyeeesss ttthhhaaatttsss goooddd fffuuucckk jjjuuussstt fffuuucckk ggooo deeepppeeerrr. I.I.I.I... N.N.N.eeeddd mmmooorrreee ooohhh yyyeeesss hhhiiisss ccoocckk iiisss hhhiiitttiiinnngg mmmyyy cceerrrvvviiixxx III ccaaannnfffeeellliiittt oopppeennniiinnngguuuppp. OOOHHH MMMYYY ggODDD HHHhheeesss ggooinnngg tttooo fffuuucckk myyy wwwooommmbbb. Ohhh yyyeeesss ggooo ddeeepppeeerrr fffuuucckkmmmyyy wwwooommmbbb OOOHHH ggOOODDD IIITTT WWWOOONNNTTT ggOO IIINNN IIITTTSSS NNNOOOTTT BBBIIIggEEENOUUUGHHH."

Her hands and feet were fixed to the floor but you could see she was using every ounce of her strength pushing back against the dogs thrusts as she tried to get more cock inside her. The knot was hitting against her cunt lips and spreading them wider and wider and then it was inside and she cried out.

"OOOHHH SSSooo bbbiiigg hhheeesss iiinnnssiiidddee myyy wooommbbb aaannnddd soo ttthhhiiicckk IIIiiivvveee nnneeevvveeerrr hhhaaddd a ccooocckk llliikkkeee ttthhhiiisss iittt'sss sssoooggoooddd fffuuucckk mmmeeefffuuucckk, ohhh yyyesss iiimmm ccuuummmiiinnngg iiimmm ccuuummmiiinnngg."

The dog's hips were moving more rapidly than before and his thrusts were harder. We had alll gasped when she spread wide enough for the knot to enter and now it was moving back and forth inside her and between the cock and the knot and that two inches at the back of the knot she must have had 9 inches of cock fucking her.

"OOOHHH gg OOODDD HHHhhheee's ssshhhooottinng into me... I can feeel his cumm flooodingg my wommmbbb. IIIttt's sssooo hhhooottt sooo ggooo ddd."

Her body was shaking with the strength of her climax. The dog had stopped fucking her and held her tight as his cock gave small thrusts inside her. We could all see that he was flooding her pussy with his juices. Then he stopped moving and tried to step back. We watched as his cock pulled back and her cunt lips held onto his cock and then with a sloppy noise his cock knot pulled freee and his cock pulled out. White cock juices flooded out of her open pussy and ran down her legs.

Wjile she hung there, her head hanging down between her arms and the sweat tunning off her face and her nipples, her hips continued to make small movements of sex. It was almost like she still had a cock inside her cunt.

Jim moved behind her and took his stiff cock in hand and began to move the head up and down her slit. His cock head was soon coated with the dogs creamy juices and you could see that it was again stimulating my wife.

Joline moved to her side and we could hear her ask in a gentle voice.

"That was number one. Are you ready for number two?"

"Ohhhyeeesss is that it now."

"No that's Jim just teasing you a little. Do you like it?"

Ohhhyeeesssbuut Iiii wwaaannttt a cock now, I want another cock now. I need another cock. PPPllleeeaaassse."

While they were talking the hostess and another handler led the Great Dane in. The hostess reached down and the area where Aline was crouched seemed to raise up about two inches higher than the rest of the padding.

Without pause the Dane was released and it moved to my wife. His nose sniffed at her cunt a couple of times and then without preliminary licking it moved up and onto her back. We could all see the awesome size of the cock that was about to fuck my wife. It was thicker and a little longer and the knot was bigger both around and from front to back. The part behind the knot was also a little longer. It also had a more pointed tip. Joline was there quickly and grabbing the dogs cock positioned it at her cunt hole. The dog slammed his hips forward and that whole cock up to the knot slid into her wet cunt. She moaned with pleasure and began to talk to her lover.

"Ohhhyeeess ttthhhaaatttsss rrriiigghhhttt fffuuucckk iiittt innn fffuuucckk mmmeee dddeeeppp fffuuucckkmmeee, OHHH GGOOODDD III can feeelllhhhiiisss ccooocckk, hisss ccooocckk iiisssaall reeeaaadddyyy iiinnnmmmyyy wwwooommmbbb ooohhh ttthhhaaatttsssooo ggoooddd sooo ggoooddd... NNNooowww fffuuucckk mmmeee hhhaaarrrdddeer FFFUUUcckk MMMEEE YYYEEESSS FFFUUUcckk MMMEEE"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.