St. Croix - Cover

St. Croix

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 1: Day 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Day 1 - A vacation with his wife's sister and husband to the island of St. Croix takes some strange twists

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Interracial   Bestiality  

I caught my flight on Friday and arrived, a week after Aline, about 2:00 in the afternoon, six days later than intended. Jim picked me up at the airport and we drove back to The Inn. This particular little hotel was located right in the middle of Christianstadt, the principal recreation location on the island. Because Jim and Joline had been coming there for years, he had been able to arrange for the suite on the second floor. Their suite consisted of a living room, a a bedroom and kitchennete. Our bedroom was adjoining and had a door connecting to the living room of the suite. As we entered the courtyard, the cousins were enjoying a lively conversation with the bartender.

The bar was a little island in the middle of the courtyard on the ground floor. I hugged and kissed my wife and then excused myself to go to our room and change clothes.

When I came downstairs, the women and Jim were in a whispered conversation with the bartender. I quickly learned that his name was Josh and found him to be a very friendly and outgoing black man. I ordered a Gin and Tonic and quickly downed it and asked for another.

Joline said, "Take it easy because between the liquor and the heat the drinks will do you in."

I replied that we had learned to hold our liquor at the many cocktail parties we had to attend in DC. I forgot that I hadn't eaten anything substantial since breakfast. Also, I didn't realize it at the time, liquor was so cheap and tonic was so expensive that drinks were pretty well half and half with the emphasis on the alcohol. At that time you could get a quart of Beefeaters for a dollar fifty cents. Bourbon was the same. Tonic was a little more expensive than the alcohol. In any event, by five o'clock I was pretty well plastered and excused myself to go upstairs and take a nap before joining them for dinner. With that, I collapsed on the bed and slept until some time later. It was dark outside so without even checking to see whether Aline was in her bed I groggily turned over and started to fall back to sleep.

It was either then or sometime later that I heard noises from the suite. I staggered to the window and looked down into the courtyard and found it deserted. Then I heard the noises again and went to the door connecting our room with the suite. The door was unlocked so I opened it and stepped into the living room. It was dark. The sounds were coming from the bedroom. As I walked across the floor in the dark room, something caught on my foot and I almost fell down. I reached down to find out what it was and picking it up I found a pair of ladies panties and right next to it a white skirt. my imagination began working overtime and I interpreted the sounds coming from the bedroom were grunts and groans of passion. There were whispered words that I could not distinguish and deep sighs of pleasure. I figured that Jim and Joline were having a go at it and the voyeur in me took me to the door of the bedroom.

When I got to the bedroom door I could see it was open a crack and there was light behind it. I pushed it open an inch or two and could see deep into the room. There were three naked white bodies and one black body all mixed up on the bed. I peeked in and listened carefully to what was going on. I heard an island voice murmuring.

"Oh that's right wrap your legs around me. You want some more of this black cock don't you you horny cunt you."

I heard my wife's voice then, muffled, saying, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me with your big black cock."

Moving closer to the door I could see better. There was my wife on her back with the black body between her legs which were splayed wide open. I was looking from the side and could see this huge black cock sliding in and out of her cunt while he talked to her and called her horny and a cunt and other things. Her white legs were wrapped around his waist and her ankles locked behind his back. His thick cock was so thick and tight in her cunt that I could see her pussy lips pulling out and then being pushed in in rhythm with the strokes of his cock.

At her head was Jim. He was kind of on his knees leaning forward and just then sliding his cock into her mouth. I watched as inch by inch it made it's way deep into her throat. I could see the head moving back and forth in her throat as he told her to:

"Suck it baby, suck it."

Joline was on the bed beside her with her mouth suckling one tit and her hand squeezing the other and rolling the nipple back and forth then pulling it out taut and then back to the tit. You could see she was nipping on the other nipple with her teeth. Aline began to make loud moaning sounds as her hips surged up against Josh's belly. He had that huge cock all the way inside her cunt his belly slamming hard against her flesh every time he lunged forward. I could hear the wet slap when their sweating bodies met. Now Jim was sliding that cock of his all the way in and then almost all the way out of her throat. Jim quickly tensed and I could see when he pushed his cock all the way down her throat and shot his cumm into her belly. Her throat showed the head of his cock moving and then she made swallowing sounds as she took his load deep in her throat. He pulled his cock out and offered it to Joline who moved her head from my wife's nipple and began to lick his cock clean. You could see the excess cumm dribbling out the side of my wife's mouth. Now she wrapped her arms around Josh and cried out to him.

"Ohhhyeeesss, fuck me harder, fuck me deeper you bastard, give me all of your cock, fuck me fast now, OhhhImmmgooiinnngg to cummm."

Her body convulsed as her orgasm hit her and she screamed out. Josh kept fucking her and in only a minute or two she was convulsing again. It was at that point that she had a series of strong orgasms and then Josh really began to slam his cock into her and then he really drove it into her hard enough to push the air out of her body with a loud whooosh and held still. I could see his back trembling with the tension.

She cried out, "Not yet, not yet, keep fucking me, Keep fucking meee."

Josh collapsed on top of her and then rolled weakly to the side and then to his back rolling her on top with his cock still inside her cunt. She quickly got into position and then began riding up and down on his still hard cock. His black cock was coated with his own white cumm and her juices as she surged up and dropped down and then she was cumming again, crying out her victory.

I crept out of the suite still woozy from the liquor and then back to our room where I fell asleep. I think I woke up sometime later and heard additional sounds coming from next door. I couldn't open my eyes so I fell back to sleep and when I awoke, the room was bright with the days sunlight. I turned over and while it appeared like the bed had been slept in by someone besides me, her side was empty. I couldn't believe the scene had been anything other than a dream. I couldn't believe that my wife would fuck a black man any more than her cousins husband. I could only consider it a dream and the only reason Josh was in it was because I had met him and seen that he could be both humorous and sexy at the same time.


DAY 2

I showered and got dressed only partly remembering my very erotic dream of last night. 'Got to watch the booze, ' I said to myself, it does strange things with the imagination.

I looked out the window and saw the women and Jim sitting at a table in the courtyard eating breakfast. I exited the room and down the stairs.

"Hey there sleepy head," my wife said smiling at me, "We started without you, you were sleeping like a log."

"Wasn't I though," I asnwered, "I have to watch how much I drink from now on." I looked them over carefully and could see no signs of a night of debauchery confirming that it had been a dream.

"When I saw that you had your golf clubs with you, I set up a tee time for this afternoon at Fountain Valley. We tee off at two PM, " Jim said. " I was wondering if you were going to wake up in time."

"That's good," I said, "that's the course built by the Rockefellers isn't it?"

"Yes," Jim replied, "I have played it several times each year. We should pick up a couple of interesting characters for a foursome."

"Well the two of us are going to go shopping today while you two go out and exhaust yourself on the course," Joline said, "There's an Arabic shop down in Frederickstadt that we would like to try, so we'll take a cab and ride down there."

We all agreed on that so upon finishing they left us. We relaxed walking around this quiet little town to the harbor and watched as the Buck Island ferry left with a load of tourists. Jim suggested we try the snorkling over there one day this week.

Jim had rented a small VW Beetle which we took out to the golf course. The starter teamed us up with two guys from Baltimore. After about three holes, Jim began to sweat and he turned pale.

"Look I have to go back to the clubhouse, I'm not feeling too well." he managed to say. "Keep playing and I'll go sit down until I feel better. I should catch up with you in a couple of holes."

I asked if he wanted to quit for the day and he said no keep playing, I'll be alright. If it doesn't get better, I'll take the car back to the hotel. You can catch a cab in or something."

By the time we finished the first nine holes, it was a little after four PM. I went to the starter and asked about Jim. He gave me a note Jim had written.

'I'm going back to the hotel and get something for my stomach. Remember we have dinner reservations for eight so you have to be back at the hotel by 7:30.'

I discussed whether to leave then, but my golfing partners, Tony and Angelo, convinced me to finish up with them.

"We should be through before seven and it is a short ride back to town," Tony said.

Angelo agreed with him, and I figured so I'm a little late, they'll leave a note as to where they are going and I can catch up with them not too much later.

The heat slowed us down and it was after seven before we finished 18 holes. They had a car so they drove me back to the hotel. They said they would wait a few minutes to see whether I had been left in the lurch figuring if I had they would take me with them to a place called the "Casa Deville" out in the country. It had been recommended to them as having a wild and erotic floor show.

When I went into the courtyard I looked around and could not see them and looking upstairs, the suite was dark. I walked out and told them the situation and they said they would be back in half an hour to pick me up.

I showered and changed and went down to the bar intending to ask Josh if he knew where they had gone. Josh wasn't there so I introduced myself to the bartender and asked where Josh was.

He told me his name was Samuel and he was Josh's cousin and that Josh had called him an hour ago and asked him to fill in for him at the bar.

"That Josh, he doo dat sometime when he got a hot woman at the bar. And he sure had one tonight. When I got here and he came out from behind the bar her hand grabbed his cock in his pants"

"What did she look like," I asked. Was she a blonde?"

"Well, I really can't say," he said, "She had her hair done up in some kind of bandana so I couldn't see the color. Besides, it was too interesting looking at her tits. She was not wearin no bra and when she turned from side to side you could see her nipples. One thing I know, she was hot for Josh. When they walked out of here, his hand was on her bare ass under a short skirt, and the way she wiggled you could see his fingers were tickling her asshole and she was liking it."

"Was she alone or with some other people?"

"She was with some others, but I couldn't see them they were waitin in the archway when I arrived and they left right away. Besides, I was paying no attention to them with the show she was puttin on."

I had a quick drink and then walked out of the courtyard to await my two companions for the evening. They returned about eight thirty and we drove to this Casa Seville, or whatever it was called. It was located at the eastern end of the island on a high rise of ground. We were given seats at the end of a semicircle of tables. The tables were situated on multi-levels around a drape enclosed center area. We had a delicious fish dinner with wine and then brandy. Just as our table was cleared and an additional round of drinks was brought a beautiful black woman in a very clinging dress came out and gave a little welcoming speech. She announced that with nothing to interrupt us now the evenings attraction would begin.

"But, before the show begins I must remind you that Tuesday night we celebrate "Animal House" with a showing of that movie and then a show of our own. So for now, enjoy this show."

With that, the lights dimmed and some curtains were drawn back and showed a wall of glass. We were looking into a carefully lit area, from the slight shading in the glass and a glance to the side it was obvious that the wall was a one way mirror, we could see in and with the very dim lights on our side no one on the other side could see us. There were two divans facing each other across a wide low table on which were several drinks and some dark, slim, cigars together with ashtrays and other items.

"Shit," Tony said to Angelo and me, " those cigars are what I told you about Angie, they are marijuana, or probably hashish."

Before Angelo could answer, a door to an outside patio we had not noticed before opened and six people entered. I felt myself short of breath. Three of the people were my wife and her cousin and her cousins husband. The rest were Josh and a black couple. They were laughing and Aline was clinging to Josh. The other black woman was absolutely gorgeous; She was quite slim with big tits, and had on a very revealing dress. Aline was in a white blouse and a white miniskirt that barely covered her buttocks. Her arm was around Josh's waist and the black woman had an arm around Aline's body.

My wife and the other two moved to one of the divans and Jim, Joline and the black man moved to the other. The black man was whispering in Joline's ear while his hand moved up and down her back. She giggled and glanced at the other threesome and then whispered something back. We could hear the whispering, but couldn't distinguish the words, through the amplifier system piping the sounds up from the other side of the glass.

Josh leaned over and picked up one of the cigars and lit it then gave it to Aline and the black woman to drag on. They passed it back and forth several times before giving it back to Josh. While doing this, the black woman was whispering in Aline's ear and her hands were moving over her body, stroking her sides and her tits, teasingly. Aline turned her head and kissed her on the mouth. I could see that her eyes had a glassy look to them and her movements were very langorous and she was in a sexy relaxed attitude.

They went into a clinch and we could see their mouths were open, tongues working. The womans hands moved to Aline's head and removed the bandana letting her hair fall around her shoulders. Next her hands went to Aline's waist and worked the blouse out of her skirt and then slid it up, over her head, and off her body leaving her now naked from the waist up. Their arms went back around each other. Now Josh's hands moved around her and began to work on her tits. They squeezed and then his fingers found her nipples and began to twist and pull on them. This was a guaranteed turn on for my wife and she immediately began to moan, her arms tightening around the woman. Then the woman's hand went down to her thigh and began to stroke it. She raised her head breaking the kiss, producing deep moans from my wife, and she told Aline, "Lift your body while I take off your skirt." Aline did and Josh's fingers found the side zipper and loosened it and slid it down her legs. Now she was told to spread her legs a bit. For the first time I saw that she had been shaved clean. There wasn't a single strand of hair where it had been a thick blond bush before.

The womans hand slid between my wifes thighs and began to stroke and finger her pussy.

"Ohhh myyy you little rabbit, you're all wet and ready aren't you?"

"God yes," my wife replied, "put your fingers in me, please finger fuck me now, please." Having mouthed her hunger for something in her pussy she returned to kissing and tongueing the woman, moaning all the time."

I watched as my wife's hands began to move on the black woman's body. As she caressed her, the other's fingers continued a slow insertion and then withdrawal from Aline's cunt. I could see my wife's hips begin to move in response to the fingers and her moans increased in volume. We all watched almost breathless at the scene being acted out in front of us. Everyone could see Aline's pussy and the fingers moving in and out and how she was responding to the touch. My cock was so hard it was straining against the fabric of my pants.

Aline's hands moved and began to open the zipper on the back of the woman's dress. It fell away and Aline's hands stroked the naked body and moved to that superb pair of tits. Neither one of them had even a touch of sag in their dugs and the nipples stood out from their deeply aroused aureola that were almost the color purple from the blood engorging them.

I found it difficult to tear my eyes from the sight of my wife's seduction, but glanced around and found that all of the others had by now stripped naked and the men's cocks were standing rigid up from their laps. On the other divan, Joline was crouched in front of the two men, one white. the other black, and slowly sucked their cocks. I heard Jim moan out to her "For chrissakes if your going to suck it suck it deep and get me off."

"Ohhh nooo," she said, "I'm just getting you ready for my hot little cunt of a cousin over there. She's going to want every inch of these three cocks before she is satisfied tonight. Just remember, with her husband here there are not going to be many more chances for her to get to these big hot cocks before next Tuesday and we still have to figure out how to make that work." With that she went back to her work but I noticed that one hand was between her legs fingering her own pussy.

Meanwhile, back with Aline, Josh was now naked as well and his cock could be seen to be in the same league as the two over here. It just looked a lot more engorged and as he moved behind my wife, it stood upright against his body with the tip reaching an inch or two above his navel and he had looked to be about six feet tall. His hands were huge with long spatulate fingers. He reached around Aline and his hands found her tits and began to play with them, the contrast between his black hands and her white skin was so very erotic that the sight made us all groan with the lust of the scene. In only a short while his fingers moved to her nipples and he began to squeeze and then pull on them. He repeated this several times and then Aline moved her mouth away from the other womans and layed her head back against Josh's chest.

Her mouth started working and then she was talking and calling out to him, "That's right, that's good squeeze my tits, pinch my nipples, Ohhh Godddthat hurts, it hurts so good, yess pull the nipples off me pull them, Ohhhyeeesss, doiiittt DOOOIIITTT."

I watched as the woman began to push Aline's knees up and to the side and insert another finger in her cunt and then a third. She began finger fucking her faster and Aline's hips started to thrust up to meet the fingers as they drove into her. Now she was moaning and crying out that it was all "Sooo ggoooddd, sooogoood, FuckkkmeeeFuucckmeee." Then her body shuddered as she had her first orgasm and it was quickly followed by another smaller one.

I glanced around the room and I could see that half the men there had their cocks out and were stroking them, totally engrossed in the drama being played out before them. I opened my pants and freed my cock and began to stroke myself as I watched my wife being debauched by her cousin and these black people. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to stop it, had wanted to from the first understanding of what was happening, but couldn't. I was mesmerized by the sight of my wife displaying such naked lust; a side of her personality that she had never displayed before in any form.

Aline's hand came around and found Josh's cock and she grabbed it and stroked it once or trwice, then she cried out to him, "Now, I want it now, I want your big fat cock now, Fuuuckkkmeee nowww, nooowww."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.