Grandpa and Me - Cover

Grandpa and Me

Copyright© 2000 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 6

Mother/Son Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rick's a horny teenager and his Grandpa is a horny old man. When Grandpa arrives at Rick's house with a mind control formula, Rick's world changes for the better.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Red-skinned and sheened with sweat, her pussy wet from her orgasm, her legs splayed, her wrists tied to the headboard, her nipples hard with ongoing passion, Julie was a carnal vision. As she watched me undress, her face reflected her needs, which made my need for her even greater, if that was possible. When she stared unabashedly at my cock as it popped into view, she licked her lips.

“Rick? Are you going to rape me now?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“It’s about time,” she whispered in a low, throaty voice.

She blushed crimson, but wiggled all over, as I crawled between her legs. I lifted her legs up, trapping them in the crooks of my arms. My cock was searching for her opening as I kissed her, but before it found it’s home, the door opened. Julie squealed and tried to kick me away as her mom, my mom and Grandpa walked in.

“Mother! I couldn’t stop him. He tied me up and was going to rape me. He...”

“Be quiet, Julie,” Patty said firmly.

Julie’s mouth dropped open. She couldn’t believe her Mom wasn’t mad, but Patty’s eyes twinkled as she looked at me.

“Have you had sex with her yet, Rick?” she asked.

“No, I haven’t.”

“She’s not on the pill. Do you want to get her pregnant now?”

“Holy shit, no.”

Patty laughed. “I’ll fit her for a diaphragm in the morning and I’ll start her on the pill. Tonight you better use a condom.”

“Mother?” Julie asked incredulously. “What are you saying?”

Patty sat down on the bed by her daughter.

“I’m saying that you and Rick are going to have sex and that it’s all right with me. Karl, Vicki, and I had a long talk downstairs.”

Julie suddenly realized the others were in the room. She blushed again and twisted to cover herself.

“Mother,” Julie whispered. “Mrs. Miller and a man are here.”

“This is Karl Miller, Rick’s grandfather,” Patty said as she straightened Julie’s legs. “Don’t hide yourself, honey.”

“Mom,” Julie whimpered as she crossed her ankles.

“Julie?” Grandpa said. Julie stared at him without responding. “I’m Rick’s grandfather. Call me Karl.” Grandpa’s kindly expression morphed into a scowl, making Julie wince. “Did you hear what your mother said?” he asked.

“Yes, sir,” Julie answered.

“Then spread your legs so that I can see you.”

When Julie hesitated, Patty uncrossed her legs and pulled one toward her. Grandpa pulled the other one and Julie was opened for all to see.

“Do as Karl says, honey,” Patty said firmly.

“Mom, what’s happening?” Julie asked.

“We were talking about sex. I was telling you that we had a talk downstairs. Then I had sex with Karl.”

“You what?” Julie squeaked. She tried to sit up, but the ropes held her in place.

“You heard me. Karl and I fucked, if you prefer that word.”

“Did you say fuck?” Julie gasped.

“Yes, I did and I’ll say it again. Fuck. It’s a good word and Karl’s a good fuck.” Patty grinned and sighed. “I’d forgotten how good sex is, how absolutely delightful it made me feel. I’m sorry I stopped you from having sex with Rick, honey, but I won’t do it again. I want you to have sex with him as much as he wants.”

“Mother, are you sick or something?”

“No. I’m well for the first time in years.”

“I don’t believe you. This is a trick,” Julie said, still not believing her mother’s change in attitude.

“It’s no trick.”

“All right then. Tell me exactly what I have your permission to do,” Julie demanded.

“You have my permission to be Rick’s woman and to do anything he asks of you. You have my permission to love him and to love sex. Is that clear?”

“It was clear, but I don’t believe it.”

Patty laughed as she stroked the lips of Julie’s pussy, retrieving a dollop of pussy juice.

“Mother!” Julie squealed.

Patty smelled her finger and then sucked the juices from it. “It looks like you’re enjoying sex already,” Patty said. “Karl and Rick need to talk to you, so I’ll leave you alone with them.”

“Mother, don’t leave,” Julie called, but Patty and Mom went out the door.

Julie crossed her legs again and Grandpa opened them.

“Rick, what’s going on?” Julie asked.

“It sounds like your mother realizes how much fun sex is and she wants you to have fun, too.”

“That’s what it sounds like, but she doesn’t sound like my mother,” Julie replied.

Grandpa reached in his pocket. “Can I talk to you alone, Grandpa?” I asked.

“Sure,” he replied.

We went out in the hall to talk.

“Grandpa, I don’t want to program her now.”

“Why not?”

“I want our first to be the way she really feels.”

“We should do it, Rick.”

“Please,” I pleaded.

“All right. We’ll program her in the morning.” Grandpa grinned. “I guess you noticed her mother’s in the fold. You were right, Rick. She’s a beautiful and sexy woman. I’ll be really pleased with her on one side of me and your mother on the other.”

“You fucked her downstairs?”

“Of course, and now I’m going to do it again. Here. You’ll need these.”

He handed me three condoms.

“Have fun, Rick.”

Julie stared at me as I walked back into her bedroom.

“What’s happening?” she asked.

“We’re going to fuck,” I said.

“Where’s my mother?”

“In her bedroom.”

“Doing what?”

“Having sex with Grandpa and Mom.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Yes, you do,” I said.

“I want to see. Let me go.”

“Julie, what did I tell you?”

“That I’d be your sex slave and that’s fine for playing, but this is serious. I need to see my mother.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.