Grandpa and Me - Cover

Grandpa and Me

Copyright© 2000 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 3

Mother/Son Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rick's a horny teenager and his Grandpa is a horny old man. When Grandpa arrives at Rick's house with a mind control formula, Rick's world changes for the better.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Mom was naked on the bed. Her eyes were closed. Her legs were up with her feet planted firmly on the mattress. Sweat sheened her skin, which had a faint red glow. Her left hand held open the lips of her pussy and her right middle finger was sloshing in and out. She was moaning softly and her muscles were tightened and relaxed rhythmically.

Grandpa stopped in the doorway to stare at her.

“Isn’t she magnificent, Rick? God, what a woman. I’ve always thought she’d be a hot, squirming creature if the sexual repression she’d learned could be eliminated. It has been now.”

“You don’t what it’s been like living with her,” I whispered. “She’s been so negative about sex and everything else, but she’d prance around the house half naked and send me sexual signs, only to freeze when I noticed.”

“When Charlie said they had a lot of sex, I thought he meant once or twice a week, not once a day. Hell, that’s not half bad.” Grandpa laughed. “He said that she’d willingly have straight sex in the dark and in their bed anytime, but nothing else. And he was never sure if she orgasmed ... like he couldn’t warm her up. That’s the reason he played around and the reason he left her,” Grandpa said.

“She’s more than warm now. She’s burning up,” I replied.

“You stay here and watch until it’s your turn,” Grandpa said.

Grandpa stripped off his clothes. Okay, I’ll admit it. I took a long, hard look at his cock. Guys do that, you know, whether they admit it or not. I’d seen more than a few in the locker room. Grandpa’s cock looked like a telephone pole sticking out of a briar patch, if you know what I mean.

Grandpa slipped in to stand by Mom. He dragged one finger across her erect, dusky pink nipple. She shivered all over and her eyes popped open. She giggled and wrapped her fingers around his cock which dangled in her face.

“Oh, Karl, is this for me?” she asked coquettishly.

“All for you, sweet pussy. Why don’t you see how good it tastes?”

I was so hard tears rolled down my face as she growled deep in her throat before she sucked his cock between her lips. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. I’ve heard of guys cuming from watching other people and I wondered if that was going to happen to me.

“Are you on birth control?” he asked.

“I use a diaphragm and I have it in,” she answered. “I’m ready for you.”

‘I get to fuck her. Oh, thank you, God, thank you,’ I thought. When Grandpa slipped two fingers up her, removed her diaphragm, and tossed it aside, I though I’d cry.

“I’ll get pregnant,” Mom whispered.

“Yes, you will, sweet pussy. I want to see you waddling around with my baby inside you.”

Mom giggled and she stroked his cock.

“You just want to see my boobs bloated with milk, you dirty old man. I saw the way you looked at me when I was nursing Rick.”

“Why did you stop nursing so soon?” he asked.

“My breasts hurt. They ached from all that milk. That’s why I had the doctor give me a shot right after Rick was born to make it dry up.”

“Don’t worry, sweet pussy, I know what to do with all that milk,” he said gently.

“I’ll bet you do,” she said. “Come make me pregnant, Karl.”

She pulled her legs up and wide with her arms inside them to welcome Grandpa between them. For the spilt second before he blocked my view, I could see a pinkish red, engorged pussy glistening with wetness.

But what I wanted to see was her face. I wanted to see the ecstasy there. What I got to see was Grandpa’s hairy ass.

“I want your cock, Karl,” she whimpered as she grabbed it to pull him into her.

When he jammed it into the hilt, she orgasmed.

‘Come on, Grandpa, shoot in her so I can have my turn,’ I thought as he pounded Mom’s pussy. ‘Now, Grandpa. Then let me have her.’ But he didn’t.

Grandpa lasted a long time before he pinned her knees beside her ears with his hands around her ankles. He drove his cock deep into her and growled as his ass tightened. I’d lost track of the number of times Mom had cum.

My cock throbbed as he collapsed on her. Damn, I wanted her, but I waited. When Grandpa rolled to the side, he grinned and motioned me toward them. I stumbled forward like Frankenstein and began stripping off my clothes. Grandpa took Mom’s chin in his hand and pulled her head toward him.

“Listen to me, Vicki,” he said quietly but firmly. “I want you to suck my friend.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.