Grandpa and Me - Cover

Grandpa and Me

Copyright© 2000 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 2

Mother/Son Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rick's a horny teenager and his Grandpa is a horny old man. When Grandpa arrives at Rick's house with a mind control formula, Rick's world changes for the better.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Grandpa eased to the floor and sat cross-legged. Mom squirmed off the couch, fell into his lap with her legs around him, and locked her ankles behind his back. She was humping his crotch and I could see the muscles of her legs and the thrusting of her ass. Her tee shirt and bra were pushed up above her breasts.

“Fuck me, Karl. Drive your cock into me. Please, Karl. I need you in me. I need it so much,” she whimpered.

I’d never heard that begging sensuality from her. It was as sexy as her body and that’s damn sexy, believe me.

My cock was killing me. I had to have her now or else. Grandpa was staring at me.

“Vicki, you’ll go into a state of suspended animation and be perfectly still and quiet. You’ll remember nothing you see, hear, or feel until I say the word ‘awaken.’ Do you understand me?” he said.

“Yes, Karl,” she murmured. She let out a deep sigh and sat in his lap without moving.

I unzipped my pants.

“Control yourself, Rick,” Grandpa said firmly.

“Grandpa, I want her,” I said in an agitated and demanding tone.

“Calm down.”

“Calm down, my ass. I want to fuck her now.”

His eyes narrowed and the muscle in his jaw twitched. His voice was cold and crisp. “You’ll have her soon enough ... if you control yourself.”

To be honest, I thought about attacking Grandpa and taking her from him, but I knew that wasn’t right. Even if it was right, Grandpa was my friend and I wouldn’t attack a friend. But even if he wasn’t my friend, I wouldn’t do it because Grandpa didn’t only look like a bear, he was as big and strong as one. And even if he wasn’t as strong as a bear, Grandpa had been an Army Ranger and knew hand-to-hand combat.

Even a sex-addled mind and a desperate cock understands discretion in those circumstances. I took a deep breath and pulled up my zipper.

Grandpa smiled and said, “Come sit by me, Rick.”

Sitting next to Grandpa, I could see her face. It looked like she was asleep.

“Feel those tits, Rick,” Grandpa said. “Aren’t they magnificent?”

My hands trembled, my mouth was dry, and my cock throbbed with every heart beat, as I wrapped my fingers around one of Mom’s perfect breasts for the first time. Her skin was hot to the touch, her nipples hard, but she didn’t move. I squeezed the soft flesh, felt the tensile nipple. It was like playing with a real live doll.

“Sit back and watch, Rick.”

“Grandpa, I’m about to explode.”

“You can wait. It’ll be worth it,” he said gently, but firmly.

“All right,” I replied.

Grandpa waited until I was settled in beside him before saying to Mom, “Awaken, Vicki.”

Slowly, her face changed from the doll mask to something special. Her expression wasn’t the deer in the headlights I’d seen. It was like the Fillmore sisters right before I’d drive my cock in them. You know. A face full of sexual needs and desires without restraints. The Fillmore sisters were different. It’s hard to describe. It’s like the Fillmore sisters expression said “I’m a slut and I’ll fuck anyone” while Mom’s expression said “I love this man so much I can’t control myself.”

“Please, Karl,” she whimpered.

“Soon, Vicki,” he said as his hands massaged her naked breasts. “I want to see you first.” He pulled her shirt over her head and removed her bra. “Stand up,” he said.

When Mom stood, he ripped her shorts down her legs. She was wearing a thong bikini. It must have been new because she didn’t have it the last time I rifled through her drawer. She’d bought some sexy things to wear when she paraded around in front of me, but she’d be doing more than parading.

“Please,” she whimpered as he pulled the bikini down.

Grandpa took a deep sniff, grinned and handed Mom’s panties to me. They were sopping and smelly.

“Please what?” he asked.

“Fuck me. Fuck me.”

She couldn’t be still. Her hips were thrusting like a cock was already buried in her. Her eyes were glazed and hot, her lips wet, and sweat oozed from her skin.

“Do you masturbate?” Grandpa asked her.

“Yes, Karl. Please don’t mind...”

“How often?” he interrupted.

“It used to be about once a month, but since Charlie left, it’s been a lot more often.”

“How often?”

“Once a day, or more.”

“Vicki, how often did my son and you fuck?” Grandpa asked. He was surprised by Mom’s answer.

“Once a day. Maybe more. Please, Karl, stick it in me.”

“I thought you didn’t like sex,” Grandpa said.

“I...” She stopped speaking and she looked confused.

“What’s wrong?” Grandpa asked.

“I’m not sure. I started to say I don’t like sex and that sex with Charlie was only doing my wifely duty, but ... I love sex. I love being sexual and obedient to you, Karl. I don’t understand, Karl. Why do I want you so much and I didn’t enjoy Charlie?”

“Don’t worry about it, sweet pussy. Nothing matters now except you being my woman,” Grandpa said gently as he stroked her face.

“I’m your woman, your hot woman who needs fucking,” she giggled as she rubbed his nipples against his chest.

“Go into your bedroom and masturbate. Think sexy thoughts about me, Vicki. Think how you can please me, but I don’t want you to orgasm.”

“All right, Karl, but please hurry. I already want you, and if I masturbate without cumming, I’ll go mad with desire,” she whispered.

Mom swayed toward her bedroom. I’d never seen her sway like that. Damn, it was sexy. While I was watching Mom’s ass, Grandpa was watching me. He snickered.

“I was going to ask if you were with me or against me, but I can tell from your expression you’re with me,” he said.

“All the way,” I replied, hoping he’d catch the pun.

He chuckled, but then his eyes narrowed. “I wasn’t sure there for a few minutes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.