Donna's Spring Break - Cover

Donna's Spring Break

by Q-Tip

Copyright© 2000 by Q-Tip

Erotica Sex Story: A beautiful co-ed describes her erotic adventures during spring break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   .

I'm a small woman. I swear I'm 5'1" but all my friends just smile when I say that. Well, I am 5'1", if I really stretch and pull myself up as far as I can. I don't weigh very much either, less than 100 pounds.

My dad is Portuguese and my mother's Greek, so you know I've got dark hair and an olive complexion. In fact, my skin is one of my vanities. I've got the most perfect skin, olive-brown and clear, so clear you can almost see through it. I'm also conceited about my breasts. They're not really huge; I'm between a "C" cup and a "D" cup. (Girls don't just come in even sizes you know.) The thing is, as small as I am, they look immense on me, and they're perfectly shaped with just a little droop. I could admire my tits in the mirror for hours.

There are a couple of other things you should probably know. I've also got a fat cunt. That's how one of my old boyfriends described it, he said my cunt was fat. What he meant was that my labia is big and hangs down from my body. My hood is also real big and my clit sticks out of it. It never goes down it's just big. When I get excited my clit gets real big, about as big as my thumb!

That's the other thing. I'm always excited. God I love sex! It's the greatest thing and I think about it all the time. I'm only 23 years old and I can't remember a time when I wasn't thinking about sex.

One of the craziest things I ever did was during spring break when I was a freshman at college. A bunch of us girls went to Ft. Lauderdale to party. Well, I started to run out of money and one of the girls dared me to apply for a job at this strip club in a town north of Ft. Lauderdale, along the beach. So I did. Well it turned out that this club was completely nude, almost complete contact type club. Oh, they hired me all right and I started the next afternoon. They said the afternoon was easier to start because it wasn't so busy. Since the club didn't serve any liquor, my age was no problem.

I had to strip completely naked and hustle these guys for a lap dance and, if they bought the lap dance, they could touch me almost anywhere they wanted while I gave them a "friction dance." Friction just meant that I rubbed my pussy on their pants over their cocks.

The club was so busy because of spring break that they didn't want to waste any time getting a new girl out on the floor. They had an experienced girl give me some training, how to dance, how to talk to the guys, stuff like that, for about an hour and she hung around me for a while to make sure I was OK and to give advise. The first piece of advice was not to let the guys touch my pussy. She said that some of these guys were pretty rowdy and you never knew where their hands had been, but to make sure I showed them everything I had because I'd get more dances and better tips.

As the night went on, I made sure to show the guys my cunt real good. I'd get it as close to their face as I could without touching them, and of course the sight of my fat lips and big clit just about drove them crazy. A couple of guys wanted to take me to the "champagne room," but the girl who trained me advised me against taking any guys in there on the first night. She said the money was good, and the club owners loved it, but I probably wasn't ready for that just yet. I took her advice and just told the guys that asked that I was one girl who didn't go in there.

But oh, how I loved dancing!! I could feel these hard cocks rubbing against me and the men's hands would be squeezing my tits and rubbing me everywhere. I worked right through the afternoon and all evening until almost 4:00 in the morning. My poor cunt was dripping almost all night, and I loved it when I felt their hard cocks shooting off in their pants.

When I got back to the motel we were staying in, I was so horny I couldn't see straight, because the guys had almost all cum, but I hadn't. I was also sweaty and I had no more money problems. Even after what I had to give, the strip joint I still had over a thousand dollars.

My roommate Carol woke up when I came in, all the room had was one king sized bed, and asked me how it went. I told her everything and her eyes got real wide and she asked me all these questions like she was running out of breath. Carol's eyes were all shinny and bright and she kept licking her lips and moving around on the bed readjusting her legs. Her little nightgown had ridden up her thighs and I could see her little blonde pussy.

Finally, I said, "Carol is this getting you horny? Because if it is I'm so goddamn hot I could scream and I'm going to have to do something about it."

Carol's eyes got real big at that and she said, "Oh, it's just that all those guys and being naked with them... " I thought I could see a little telltale moisture on Carol's pussy now.

So I said, "Look Carol, here's the deal, I need to get off and if you help me, I'll help you." And with that I leaned over, put my hand along her cheek, and kissed her on the lips. I kissed her real soft moving my lips all over hers and caressing her face with my hand at the same time. In just a second or two I felt Carol start to kiss me back. Her tongue edged out of her month and ran along my lips as both of us started to moan in pleasure.

I ran my hand all over her face, while we kissed and my other hand all over her arm and her shoulder and then down to her tit. At first, I just lightly brushed her nipple through her nightgown. Touching her as lightly as a feather. When I ran my hand over her nipple she drew a sharp intake of breath and moaned again into my mouth.

My hands were all over her now. I ran one hand all over her face and through her hair while the other caressed her tit. First I touched her very softly, but as the passion set in I started to kiss her hard and I reached both hands down to pull up her nightgown and to get at her body. At the same time that I could hear both of us moaning and groaning out loud I felt her hands on me, fumbling with my blouse trying to get it open as fast as she could, ripping at the buttons and, finally reaching my own bare tits.

God her hands felt good on me, even better than all the men that had touched my bare tits before her that night. She was in a frenzy and before I could even bend down to take her nipple in my mouth she had me on my back and was pulling my jeans off me. When she had them off, she threw them off the bed and plunged her head between my thighs. The girl had done this before!

She gasped when she saw my cunt. I can only imagine what I must have looked like. My labia and clit where probably swollen as much as they could go. I'm sure my cunt was wide-open hoping for a fuck and I know I was seriously wet.

With a load moan Carol sank her lips over my engorge clit and started to lick and suck as if only my cunt could give her the nourishment she needed. I had both hands on her head pulling her face in hard as one loud moan escaped my lips. She was sucking the cum right out of me and for the first time in my life, probably because I'd been turned on so much for so many hours, when I came my cunt spasmed and a flood of my hot juice emptied into her mouth.

I'd never before cum like that. It felt like my whole body was emptying out through my cunt and into her mouth. It was the first time that I could feel myself cum everywhere in my body. As I came Carol sucked my entire cunt into her mouth and, moaning along with me, took everything I had to offer.

It took me several minutes to come down and as I did, Carol softly licked the juice from my pussy and around my asshole. When I had regained my senses I smiled down at her and pulled her face up to mine. She was smiling all the way, with my pussy juice wet on her entire face; she looked like the happiest girl I'd ever seen.

I kissed her mouth and licked her beautiful, pussy juice covered, face. I kissed and licked my way down to her pointy tits and inhaled her nipple into my mouth. As I sucked at her breast, I heard her murmur my name and I felt her running her fingers though my long dark hair. I felt so close to her and so good as I lowered my head, first to her belly, and than to her dark blonde pussy.

She was clearly as excited as I was. Her beautiful cunt was red and swollen. Her lips were spread open and glistening with her excitement. I first licked her from asshole to clitoris. Lightly at first and then more insistently as her hips pushed up to meet my tongue. I could hear her saying my name over and over again as her organism built, and when it hit I, in turn, sucked her clit into my mouth while working three fingers in and out of her hole as fast as I could.

We fell asleep in each other's arms in sheets that smelled of pussy. The telephone rang about 10:00, it was the other girls telling us they were up and we had one hour to meet them on the beach. Carol hung up the telephone and leaned over to kiss me good morning.

We took a long, leisurely shower together. Making sure that we got each other good and clean. We also got each other all hot and bothered. As we were drying, I told Carol, "You know I'm not a lesbian, I like guys too."

And Carol said, "I know that silly, I saw how hot you were from dancing at that club all night. I like guys too, you know." Sticking her fingers between my legs, she gently caressed my pussy lips she said, "But I just love your cunt!" The day at the beach is just a blur for me. I was so tired that I fell asleep almost as soon as I'd had a sandwich and covered myself in suntan lotion. I only woke up to turn over and I notice that someone had moved a beach umbrella to protect me from the sun. It was late when Carol gently shook me awake. I asked her how the day had gone and she said that they had found some guys and spent the day swimming and talking and playing in the sand.

Back in the room we both striped and started to get ready to go out for the evening. The guys where going to meet us at a beach bar just down the street. As I leaned over the sink to look at myself in the mirror Carol said, "The guys were really checking you out under that umbrella. They liked looking at your ass when you were on your stomach."

"Oh" I said, "and how do you like my ass?"

"Just like this," answered Carol as she bent down between my legs and gently sucked my pussy lips into her mouth from behind. Oh it felt good, as electricity shot through my body at the touch of her mouth.

"You know what we need to do?" Carol asked. "We need to trim your pussy."

Before I knew it Carol had scissors and her razor out and was working on the rich growth of fur between my legs. I'd never paid any attention to the length of my pussy hair before, but when Carol was done I looked completely different. She had totally shaved me except for a "landing strip" right above my clit. Boy did I love it as she handled my cunt and pulled my lips to shave me just right. It felt great and by the time she was done, I was dripping again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.