One Hot Rush - Cover

One Hot Rush

Copyright© 2000 by Teagan Brandall

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Female dom story about a hot red headed woman who is addicted to finding the rush. She gratifies herself with unsuspecting men that she seduces. First ever erotic story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Meagan had made her way home after leaving the airport and had decided she was feeling mellow and to forgo a night of fun for some relaxation. After all she had deserved her rest and definitely would need it for the up and coming few days of freedom. She stopped at the fridge long enough for a bottle of Perrier, a glass of red wine and a bowl of fresh red strawberries before making her way to the bathroom and drawing a steamy hot bubble bath for herself.

She smiled at her image in the mirror as the bath steamed and bubbles built, she could barely keep her hands off herself as she un-dressed, the insatiable urge for release had already started. She leaned back and drew up all of her hair in one movement and twirled it up to affix with a hair stick on the back of her head. Meagan stepped into the hot water and bit by bit lowered herself into it until her high soft breasts sunk below the level of the frothy white bubbles. Her nipples burned in the hot water and she loved the scalding feeling in her pussy as the hot water touched it. Finally all the way in, she sunk back and relaxed with a divine sigh elicited from her tanned taunt throat. She reached for her glass of wine and downed half of it in a gulp and sucked on the strawberries one at a time savoring the tart-sweet taste. It was rather nice to bask in peace and quiet though she knew the urge would soon creep up and she would have to give in to her desire.

Meagan's mind drifted back to the young woman at the tanning salon who had tantalized her so much. MMM Charlie she thought, it might be time for that long sought after woman in her live. She had entertained the thought often but never had found the woman who had met her desires quite like Charlie. Charlie's colossal tits, butterscotch voice and bleach blond hair - the combination of the two gave her a sultry smuttiness that made Meagan's pussy get hot. She glanced over at her clock on the bathroom counter next to her sink, only 8:30! That gave her a half hour to get dressed, look presentable and go to the salon quick before it closed to see if Charlie was available for the evening.

Meagan jumped up and water sloshed around her feet, bubbles and water tricked down her back and legs and she stepped out and toweled her self off. She pulled out the stick holding her hair up and it cascaded down in golden red rivulets before she ran a brush through it hastily. Meagan quickly stepped into a pair of skintight black velvet jeans and black leather heeled boots, ducked her head into a white button down silk blouse sans the bra of course and was out the door in a heartbeat.

When she pulled up to the strip mall that housed the tanning salon she was giddy with excitement, and her pussy was hot and wet inside her tight velvet pants. She smiled as she tapped the glass before walking into the salon door. Charlie was behind the counter closing the register and beamed when she saw Meagan step through the door. Meagan was having trouble breathing in her excitement to contain herself and not reach over the counter and grasp Charlie's distended breasts.

"Well hello Meagan? Is it?" Charlie's buttery voice said to her. "You are correct my dear." Meagan replied softly and carefully. Charlie was staring at her nipples that were sticking through her white silken blouse. Meagan met her eyes, leaned across the counter and smiled wickedly "I don't suppose I could steal a moment of your time this evening do you?" Charlie's lovely green eyes widened and she instantly was flushed. Meagan could actually see a blush rising on the other girl's cleavage - she slowly reached forward and cupped of Charlie's chin in her hand and brought her face so close they nearly were touching nose to nose. "Oh yes... I am so glad you came back." Charlie said to her. I was thinking about you, I even pulled your card out and was going to call you at home to speak with you. Your really amazing" Charlie said to her. Meagan could not believe her luck at this moment holding the other lovely girls face in her hands she was so swept up with warm desire she was seconds away from kissing her when Charlie caught her hand and led her to the first tanning room and shut the door behind them.

The radio still played behind her softly and she smiled when she heard Aerosmith' Pink playing she had always thought the song to be sexy. Charlie pushed her back against the wall gently and they embraced, simply burying each other's faces in the others hair and breathing in the other woman's scent. The were almost the exact same height and their bodies met breast to breast belly to belly and thigh to thigh. Meagan was completely lost in the moment when Charlie's mouth tilted up and she began to brush her lips along her neck in a soft manner. Meagan rolled her head back and grasped Charlie's face with one hand on each side and brought her full red mouth to the other woman's and pressed they kissed slowly in this fashion for some time, each tasting each others mouth and exploring at how lovely the sensation was of a one woman's mouth on another's. Meagan swore not only Charlie's voice reminded her of butterscotch but her mouth tasted of it as well.

Meagan gently nibbled at the other woman's lower lip and reached around to grasp a handful of her full lovely ass in each hand and squeeze it strictly. Charlie pulled away and expelled her breath slowly and her hands crept up to slowly unbutton her blouse. Button by button Charlie made her way down while Meagan kneaded and stroked her ass cheeks. The two of them were panting in their heat and their matched green eyes never left each other's and they stroked and petted each other. Meagan removed her hands reluctantly and shrugged her shirt off and let her tits out into the open air. She was dying to see Charlie's colossal breasts nude and pulled the other woman's thin white tee shirt off over her head, she nearly began to drool as the other woman's tits bounced free. Truly they were amazing Charlie's tits were large, round, soft and hung at a wonderful angle off of her thin frame. She leaned down and enfolded her crimson lips around one of the large nipples and grasped the other firmly in her hand and compressed her hand. She suckled and brushed her teeth gently back and forth until the large nipple was stiff and erect then she switched to the other and did the same. She stood up to her full height and kissed Charlie full on the mouth and grasped the other woman's hands and held them above her head somewhat forcefully while the kissed some more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.