One Hot Rush
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2000 by Teagan Brandall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Female dom story about a hot red headed woman who is addicted to finding the rush. She gratifies herself with unsuspecting men that she seduces. First ever erotic story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Colin stretched out in the uncomfortable seat of the airplane and reached for his jack and coke. He hated flying... Even more he hated leaving Meagan, lord only knew what that sneaky little girl was up to when he was out of town. Oh he loved her dearly but he had no illusions about what she did when he was not looking. Actually he may have been looking sometimes and she still got away with her little scandals. Sneaky girl. But of course that was part of the reason why he loved her so is that he found so many things within her soul that reflected his own.

Colin had been thinking for quite some time about a way to fix her little red wagon but had not had any luck. Most of his buddies he would never dream of sharing his girl with. But now that he was flying to see his brother it got the wheels turning a bit. His brother was a few years younger than him and did not currently have a girlfriend. He was almost sure that Meagan had kept her little mitts off of him, though the only reason why was she didn't see him too often. That would have been right up her alley screwing his bro behind his back. He was sure his brother Chris would be all too pleased to sample a piece of red head ass. All he had to do was figure out a way to bait his little lovely into the situation. Or he could just tie her up like she did to her men. Nah, he wanted her to really want it.

Colin noticed a pretty little brunette flight attendant who was eying him and decided to have a little bit of fun for himself. Couldn't hurt, he would be surprised if Meagan had waited until she got home to get herself some action.

Several hours later and several drinks later Colin was leading Shayna the flight attendant up to his hotel rooms for some playtime. So far he had learned that Shayna was recently divorced at 25 and had an affliction for chick flicks with actors he could not stand and Prada shoes. None of which he could give a damn about. Just the same he listened and lead her by her soft manicured hands to his room.

Once inside he began to kiss and stroke her plump tits through her flight uniform. She panted and moaned a bit in his ear. She suddenly snapped out of her little semi-drunken la la land and dropped to her knees and began undoing his pants, she fished out his already semi hard cock and wrapped her lovely scarlet lips around its fat succulent head. She tickled the tip of his swollen member for a moment before getting down to business and sucking it down all the way to the back of her lovely throat. She almost had it to the point of deep throat but she continued to struggle and gag. Finally Colin shoved gently with his pelvis and forced the head of his cock past to her throat. Shayna gasped and her eyes popped open, then she relaxed and moaned - her eyes rolling back into her head with lust. She had worked the hem of her navy skirt up to her waist and was rubbing her fingers slowly over her crotch through her white panties. He slowly fucked her throat enjoying her gagging reflex and watching her eyelashes flutter.

He extracted his now rock hard and saliva slicked cock from her full lips and pulled her to her feet. He opened her blouse and sucked her nipples one by one, pausing to bite gently at each one. Then he removed her blouse completely and her bra followed soon after, Shayna's creamy colored tits jiggled in their new found freedom, the cool air making her nipples stand erect, he could faintly see veins beneath her pale skin. He had enough of foreplay; he pushed her hands down onto the vanity in front of the mirror and hiked her skirt up the remainder of the way over her ass. With one ripping motion he removed her white panties and flung them aside. Shayna seemed shocked but her mouth did not open to protest, rather it called out a lustful moan from deep down.

He positioned the head of his engorged cock at the entrance to her wet pussy and gave it a violent shove forward, his cock slid into her lust moistened tunnel and he basked a moment in her tight cunt. She was lovely really, sort of helpless looking in her lust, her big tits distended and heaving with the anxiety of the fuck. Colin smiled and shoved forward until he bottomed her out. He rode his waves of red passion for a moment before reaching around and tickling her clit with one hand and squeezing her puffy nipples with the other. He squeezed her nipples harder until he elicited a squeal from her mouth. She threw her head back and he proceeded to pound her even harder. He could feel her cervix with every thrust forward and his heavy balls were wet with the sweat of his efforts. Shayna's juice was pooling in his palm and he frigged her pert little clit in motion with his pounding cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.