One Hot Rush - Cover

One Hot Rush

Copyright© 2000 by Teagan Brandall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Female dom story about a hot red headed woman who is addicted to finding the rush. She gratifies herself with unsuspecting men that she seduces. First ever erotic story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Meagan could hardly stand the boredom of here week any longer; her business was doing wonderful but no matter how many deals she closed or how much commission she made it was never enough to sate her appetite. She flirted a bit with some of the young men working in the office and even dropped a few hints to some of the women. She had decided that a woman may be a future possibility but she had to find the perfect one for the job and so far the pickings were a bit slim at her office. When at last her week was finished she was so relieved she could barely wait to plan her weekends fun. Colin would be out of town this weekend working so she would have ultimate freedom to do whatever she like without worrying about covering her butt.

Before she went home she made a stop at the tanning salon; even with her red hair she still tanned to a lovely honeyed hue and it kept her freckles on her nose and cleavage bright. When she stepped into the salon the warm aroma of coconut and tropical scent flooded over her. Behind the counter was a new girl that made Meagan's face blush. Never had she seen a woman that made her stomach flip flop before. At about five foot seven the girl was slightly smaller in stature than she. The girl had long blond hair and hazel brown eyes, she could tell the hair was not really blond but never the less the girl was hot. She of course was tan and slim to boot and that helped. She was currently helping another customer by recommending a tanning accelerator and what caught Meagan off guard was the girls voice, it made her think of butterscotch how smooth and soft it was; with a slight hint of southern to it. Meagan let her eyes wander over the top half of the blonde she was wearing tight blue jeans and a plain white v-neck fitted tee, her breasts were bigger than hers and sloped downward a bit more, she could barely make out the lace of her bra underneath the tee. God this chick was making her hot! She couldn't believe it!

"May I help you?" the young woman said with her yummy buttery voice, Meagan could tell she had been caught staring and it cursed herself.

"Umm yes I have a 5:30." She said quickly. God what was wrong with her, she never got nervous this was ridiculous. But the girl was smiling so maybe it was okay after all.

"Ah Meagan right?" She said smiling "I'm new, my name is Charlie."

Meagan smiled and let her eyes wander again to Charlie's big tits, she noticed the girls nipples were hard and standing out against her bra. She decided Charlie deserved her best smile and beamed at her and winked. Charlie didn't seem to back off one bit; in fact the girl was checking her out too. She wished she was in something other than her suit from the office but figured the hell with it.

"You have a lovely tan for a red head, I have never seen a red head with such great coloring" Charlie beamed "What kind of lotion do you use?" "Really I am amazed it's very exotic I just love it!" The girls smooth voice breathed out the words smoothly.

"Thanks I don't know I guess I am just a lucky girl." Meagan said back as she initialed her tan card. "You have a nice color too."

Meagan noticed that Charlie's green eyes were fixed on her cleavage and she felt herself heating up a bit. Actually she was heated a lot, her breasts strained against the tight fabric of her satin bra and her nipples tingled. Charlie smiled and winked at her.

"You know, if you need any help just give me a holler, your in bed #2 by the way."

"Thanks sugar." Meagan said breathlessly as she walked away.

Once inside her booth she shut the door and gasped. Holy cow, what a vixen! She felt amazingly worked up her crotch was soaked as well. Mmm, maybe just a finger quickie before I get in the tanning bed. Meagan slowly stripped in front of the full-length mirror on the back of the door. Taking her time un-buttoning her cream-colored blouse letting her finger tips roam down to her navel. She slid the blouse off of her shoulders and cupped each of her white satin encased breasts and squeezed firmly on each one until it nearly hurt. Next she removed her black skirt and sat down on the folding chair to slide her black thigh highs down her taunt thighs and off each of her feet, and slowly remove her black satin thong underwear. She silently moaned to herself when the chill air touched her crotch.

Her hairless pussy was saturated with its juices and she sat back in the folding chair in front of the mirror and began to smooth on her tanning lotion. The coconut smell heightened her arousal as she smoothed it over each of her breasts and down her flat belly to the top of her smooth mound. She rubbed it into her thighs and calves firmly massaging away her day of stress. Without removing her hands from her skin she slid them all the way up to her sodden crotch and spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers; it was quite a sight in the mirror she watched as her finger delicately dipped into her pussy and began to slide in and out. She used her other hand to rub slowly back and forth over her clit. She was finished with being slow she needed release immediately; she pumped two fingers in and out of her snatch and rubbed even faster over her erect clit. Her passion dazed green eyes fixed on her fingers reflection in the mirror doing their blazing work and her mind imagining that it was Charlie's long slender fingers manipulating her pussy in such a way. Meagan flung her head back when her passion reached an apex and moaned audibly when her cum began to leak down onto the chair and run off her fingers. Her insides clenched around her digits as she pumped her hips up to reach her fingers until she couldn't take it anymore. She leaned back in the chair and smiled slapping her hand over her mouth; she couldn't believe she had called out like that. She giggled like a schoolgirl and she hopped into the tanning bed hoping that nobody had heard her passionate outcry.

When the bed clicked off she felt like a new woman, much more relaxed and happy. She dressed and before leaving the room she sheepishly peered into the hallway. She had no idea what had come over her being so shy and worried all of the sudden. Maybe it was that hot little blonde babe. She smiled when she met Charlie's eyes and blushed thinking that only a few moments ago she had imagined the girl's hands all over her.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Charlie asked smiling; my god the girl had a smile almost like her own. She felt herself heating up again and wondered if that was the effect she had on men when she smiled like that at them.

"Oh yes I always enjoy my tan time, it is so relaxing." Meagan replied.

"I'm sure you enjoyed your tan hon, but I was talking about before you went in the bed." Charlie said walking towards her with a mischievous sweet smile.

"Ah that!" Meagan laughed. "Well of course I did! It helps me relax in the tanning bed." Inside Meagan was about to die but she decided to play it up to the fullest.

"Mm I must admit it was nice to listen outside of your door." Charlie said slyly. The girl was so close she could almost smell her sweet breath; even her scent was like butterscotch. She could nearly eat this girl up if she stared at her long enough.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.