One Hot Rush - Cover

One Hot Rush

Copyright© 2000 by Teagan Brandall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Female dom story about a hot red headed woman who is addicted to finding the rush. She gratifies herself with unsuspecting men that she seduces. First ever erotic story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The remainder of Meagan's week passed by completely un-eventful. The boredom drove her nuts. She wanted to scream. Work was so boring, sitting through staff meetings and showing vacant offices to various tenants. She had considered the thought of jumping on of the potential clients but after some thought she decided that would be pretty bad for business. The only interesting thing in her week and been the flirtation with one of the boys that worked in her office as an assistant for two of the old women. She had caught him on the Internet looking at various porn shots throughout the week. Each time he blushed and tried to get rid of the screen on his computer as quickly as possible.

Collin on the other hand didn't mind at all, her boredom meant that each night she virtually ripped his cloths off at the door and spent the evening sucking and fucking him in every way imaginable short of tying him up. This she vowed not to do. She was afraid that if she ever went that way with him she would lose all control and go crazy and lose the man she loved. Really he was the only one in her life that she cared for. She loved him and cared for him very deeply. She also knew that she would never change. She thought this over and her thoughts drifted back to her first "experiment" back when she was a junior in high school.

She had been a shy girl actually in high school and didn't do much dating spare a few her pursued her constantly and she finally relented to go out with them. None of them really interested her. She had developed the same as the other girls and did sports and fit in reasonable well all through school. Her thoughts lingered on the night she had gone to the homecoming dance with Justin Lang the stud of the school. She had carefully picked out her dress a powder blue sequin short number with pearls that had belonged to her grandmother. She had done her hair and makeup carefully while she waited for him to arrive. When Justin arrived he looked so handsome in his tux she almost thought he could be the one. He had treated her like a princess opening the door of his black1978 Mustang; it had black leather seats and t-tops. Even then she had loved speed and she laughed out loud when he gunned the engine up to 80 on the freeway. They had dinner and danced the night away. After the dance was over Meagan succumbed to Justin driving her up to a remote lookout to look at the stars and that was when Justin had stopped being so sweet.

Justin had began to kiss her which didn't bother her, it was when his hands roamed down to her taunt young breasts that she started to get uncomfortable. No matter how many times she said no, he still tried and tried. Finally Justin became aggravated and seized both her hands and pinned them over her head in the back seat. She struggled and he faltered breaking her pearls. They spilled to the floor and all over the seat, when the pearls broke that was when something inside Meagan broke. She lost control. She shoved her knee up hard into his groin and Justin had grunted loudly. She managed to get out of the cramped backseat of the car and stumbled away a few steps.

The feeling she was feeling was one she had never felt before, her legs trembled and her crotch was hot and damp. She looked back at his prone form groaning half in and out of his car. She stopped and listened to him grumble something about her being a bitch of a tease and she tentatively stepped forward. Before she knew what she was doing she punched him in the face and knocked him senseless. She had found some rope in the trunk of his car and drug him to a tree and tied him up and gagged him so tight he could barely breath. By the time she was done she was panting so hard her breasts heaved up and down in their tight bodice. She realized this as what her girlfriends all talked about. She was actually turned on; the crotch of her panties was soaked and wet. She could smell her scent on the night air.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.