One Hot Rush - Cover

One Hot Rush

Copyright© 2000 by Teagan Brandall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Female dom story about a hot red headed woman who is addicted to finding the rush. She gratifies herself with unsuspecting men that she seduces. First ever erotic story for me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Meagan had just finished washing and waxing her new bike. She carefully wiped it down with a soft cloth and was about to put it away, instead she decided to go for a quick little ride down to the gas station. May as well fill my baby up too she though, and it was a good excuse to get out of the house! She walked through the garage to get her jacket and popped her head in the door to tell Collin her M.O.

"Honey! I'm going to the gas station be right back!" She hollered towards the living room.

"Yeah yeah that's what you always say, and your usually gone at least 2 hours when you say that!" Collin replied jokingly.

"I SWEAR this time only a little bit!"

As she left shut the door behind she could hear him chuckling about it.

Sans her helmet Meagan swung a leg over her machine and starting it up. The smooth engine purred between her thighs. God she loved this bike! She had just upgraded from a 600 only a few months prior. It had been pretty fun learning all about the new bike and taking it to the track had been even more fun. She was getting used to how the new machine was geared, and getting better every day. She had spent countless hours at the track with street bike buffs learning all the tricks of the trade. She could do wheelies and stoppies now with ease. She was the envy of several of the men on the track not only for her breasts either! They also respected her skills. It suited her to have a machine between her legs that could do 200 so easily.

Meagan pulled out of her driveway and once she cleared the residential district she shot up to 80 in the blink of an eye. Her sunglasses were pushed flat against her face with the force of the wind she ducked low over her bike, squinted and leaned into her first sharp turn without even slowing down. When she stopped at her the first light she pulled up next to a brand new red jeep full of high school boys, each of them ogled her bike before realizing that there was a chick astride it. Then they all made catcalls and whooped and hollered at her. From the stoplight she did a wheelie until she was clear of their sight. Hmm she thought to herself, it might be fun to do a high school boy sometime, so young and inexperienced.

Meagan pulled into a gas station and began to pump her gas. She noticed in the rear view mirror of her bike a tall muscular youth of about 18 leaning around the corner of one of the garages wiping his hands on a filthy rag and staring at her. She turned around and caught him in the act, and he blushed about ten shades of red, smiled and ducked back inside. Meagan laughed and smiled back with one of her huge toothy lovely smiles. The kid seemed to have disappeared as she went in to pay and then there he was behind the counter grinning like crazy at her. He was actually pretty hunky, she checked out his tan arms and muscular chest in his dirty white tank top and was pretty impressed with what she saw so far. He had a nice smile filled with perfect straight white teeth and dark brown eyes. A few freckles were sprinkled across his nose and he was extremely tan.

"Hello miss, how can I help you?"

"$8.00 on pump 4 thanks!" Meagan said as she leaned onto the counter, she wished she had worn something a bit more fetching than an old t-shirt but the effect did not go un-noticed by him.

"What is your name handsome?" she asked with a bit of a lilt to her voice.

"Ahh, umm its Jack Miss." He had gone from tan to cherry red all the way down to his chest hairs in matter of seconds!

"Well Jack, thank you so much!" she said as he dumbly handed her the change from her purchase.

She turned on her heel and walked slowly back to her bike, taking her time and swinging her luscious hips while she walked. She glanced back at the door when she got to her bike and Jack was staring at her with his tongue lolling out of his mouth. She slowly swung her leg over the back of her bike and shoved her hips into place giving him a demure smile. She did a wheelie for quite a ways as she left the station. Meagan smiled to herself. I do believe I have found that hot young stud I would like to give a taste to next!

Meagan drove home with a smile on her face thinking of some creative and kinky things to do with her next little victim. She was thinking along the lines of something more daring lately, this could be so fun. She sped home and vowed to calm herself before she reached her driveway.

Collin was exactly where she left him on his favorite recliner in the living room eyes riveted to the screen. This seemed boring Meagan thought to herself, I think I am going to go for run and get some exercise. Got to stay in shape in order to keep those boys on their toes at all times.

"Bye again, Mr. Potato Head!" Meagan jokingly said walking through the living room after having changed into her running gear, tight white sports bra and short navy Adidas running shorts.

"Hey where are you going looking all hot like that?" Collin asked, surprised.

"Running lazy bones!" Meagan exclaimed rather exasperated.

"Okay well umm you might want to bring a stick to beat off the men cause your looking tasty enough to eat baby." Collin replied reached for her taunt ass cheeks as she swept by.

Meagan dodged his hands and laughed.

"You just finish that dumb game and when I get back I will give you something tasty to eat." she said leaning forward and pulling down the front of her sports bra and giving him a good look and her full tan breasts.

Collin smiled and pulled down the front of his shorts to show her his already hard cock. She spun and was out the door with a giggle.

Once outside Meagan turned to the left and picked up her steady running pace down the sidewalk towards the park. Once within the park and just getting warmed up she noticed there was an influx of hot men running today in the park. And she must admit after the sight of her fiancés hot cock standing hard and ready she was a bit turned on!

Luckily she had two small bungee cords in the pocket of her running shorts, if she could find a suitable dummy she was fully ready to drag his ass into the woods and have her way with him. This suitable "dummy" revealed him self shortly after she had hit her 4-mile mark. She ran up beside him, he was tall about six foot three she guessed, and had sandy blond hair and green eyes.

Todd smiled and could not help himself from looking down at the hot little red head's tits as they bounced and jiggled with her jogging motions. Todd figured what the hell.

"Hey, great day for a run huh?"

"Why yes it is isn't it." Meagan replied to him.

"What is your name?" She said giving him that signature smile again.

"Its Todd, and yours?"

"Shelly, my name is Shelly." Meagan said giving his chest a hard stare, she like what she saw, and that skimpy outfit he was running in did not leave much to her imagination.

They jogged side by side over the next mile or so until Todd suggested they stop for a breather and Meagan agreed. As they walked she made sure she was not shy in checking him out. And she made a big show about bending down to re-tie her shoelaces. Todd ogled her tight ass and the backs of her tan thighs when she did this. She smiled and leaned into his chest and slid her hands around his back and down to his ass where she squeezed his ass cheeks and whispered.

"How about you and do a little more exercise and step back behind that brush over there?" Todd's mouth dropped open and he just nodded to her.

Meagan led him behind a thick stand of brush that was about 50 yards off of the running path. She pushed him up against a tree and kissed him hard, pressing her tits into his chest. Todd responded by reaching down and squeezing her ass and groping it, massaging her orbs. He groaned when her hands roamed down his hard torso to his cock, which was standing up in his shorts straining to get at her. Meagan ran her hands up and down its length through the thin fabric of his running shorts. She reached down to her shorts pockets and slowly pulled out the bungee cords, quicker than Todd could grasp she kneed him in the balls so hard he dropped to the ground giving Meagan enough time to grab both of his hands and tie them behind the tree firmly. She reached down and pulled her sports bra over her head and wrapped it around his head fashioning a makeshift gag of sorts. She stepped back to view her handiwork. Boy did he look pissed! That was one of the things she enjoyed most was the pissed off look they gave her when she surprised them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.