My Blowjob Lifestyle - Cover

My Blowjob Lifestyle

by Linda S.

Copyright© 2000 by Linda S.

Erotica Sex Story: I tell the events in my life that have lead to me enjoying this somewhat unusual lifestyle. It is a lifestyle that has me preforming oral sex on ever enlarging groups of man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Sharing this story with other adult persons, or free adult web sites is fine.
Author wishes to remain anonymous. I've provided an e-mail address at the very end for anyone who would like to send comments to me.


After enjoying many of the stories on the net, I've decided to try and share my story about being a blowjob girl. What I mean when I say I'm a blowjob girl is that I regularly perform oral sex on groups of guys. To try and keep it short I will tell you briefly the highlights of my sex life from age 14 to now. I haven't used any real names and changed enough details to insure my anonymity, and with all the changes I've made you should just consider this story to be fiction.

When I was fourteen I met Tom, my future and now ex-husband. Tom was seventeen and had a car. So after the normal kissing and feeling things that teens do, I gave my first blowjob. I didn't like it and felt dirty, but I did like how turned on Tom had become and the how well he treated me afterwards. Giving blowjobs to Tom became a daily thing, even after we started having intercourse. After I graduated High School, Tom's job at a auto parts store offer him an assistant manager position in a new store if he would relocate to a small township about 150 miles from our small town. We got married and move there and we both became very bored away from all our friends and family.

Tom was the kind of guy who always had to impress people. Back home he hung out with guys that were a little younger then him, so he could be the big shot. This was a problem in this small township because everyone here seemed to be a lot older or younger then us. Tom did make friends with three fifteen-year-old boys who lived near by. It was Tom's need to impress everyone that made the relationship with these boys develop into what it did. Tom was always telling me how sexy the boys thought I was and would encourage me to wear tight, low cut and revealing outfits around them. It would be wrong to put all the blame on Tom, I was very bored and enjoyed the boys paying attention to me and gladly dressed very sexy.

I can't keep this short and give a lot of details, but this relationship with these boys really got out of hand. It went from them hanging out at the store with Tom, then with Tom and I here at our house. Then on Saturday nights Tom started having little beer parties to impress the boys. The boys would tell their parents that they were staying at each other house get drunk and stay here. This went on for sometime with no problems till one night I pass out from drinking two much beer and Tom, who was also very drunk, removed my top and took pictures with our instant camera of the boys playing with my breasts. I was furious at first but the more I looked at those pictures the more turned on I would get. In the pictures the boys were wide eyed and grinning from ear to ear, it was like they were in heaven. A few weeks later I acted like I was drunk, and stripped to my panties to give the boys a show. Tom seeing how impressed the boys were loved it, and took more pictures.

The progression of things over the next year and a half went from stripping and letting the boys feel and rub my body, to letting them watch Tom and I have intercourse. Next was giving hand jobs to the boys while the sucked and played with my breasts. Before long it was gangbangs with the boys and letting them watch me giving blowjobs to Tom. The boys loved watching me sucking Tom's dick, and of course Tom loved putting on a show. He would yell he was going to cum and mown loudly as he came in my mouth. Then he'd tell the boys how great it felt and tease them by asking who was next. All the boys would shout me, then he laugh saying his was the only dick I was allowed to suck. I could see how disappointed the boys were and didn't like it when Tom teased them.

Then at one of our beer parties we all got real drunk and Tom stated telling us how down he felt about all the work our house needed. With all the hours he worked at the store he just couldn't get to things around the house that had to be done. He hated the way the house looked with its uncut grass, and the paint peeling from the wood trim. One of the boys said that for a blowjob from me he'd do all that tomorrow, and the other boys yelled they would too. Tom perked up when he hear the offer and drunkenly look at me and asked me if I'd give the boys a blowjob for him. The boys all yelled yes and jumped up, they know I'd do anything Tom asked. Tom got the camera and took pictures of me giving the boys their blowjob. This was the first time I had ever given a blowjob to anyone other then Tom, let alone having three different guys cum in my month one right after the another.

Once you've started something like this you know it's not going to stop, so after the boys spent almost the whole day cutting the grass and painting the trim, they asked for and I gave them all another blowjob. Tom started having them do small jobs around the house and getting me to reward them with blowjobs. It wasn't unpleasant at all, their young dicks were still almost completely hairless, and their cum was thinner with very little taste compared to Tom's thick man cum. They'd shoot small squirts of cum that would hit the back of my throat, and go right down.

The boys loved getting blown more then anything. Tom enjoyed the feeling of being in control, and I enjoyed the nonstop attention of them all. It's this constant pampering and showering of affection from the guys that makes being a blowjob girl such a wonderful and enjoyable time for the girl. They just couldn't do enough for me. Tom always took lots of pictures of me blowing him and the boys. Sometimes they would look at the pictures get excited and beg me for blowjobs. I usually had them do some small chores for me before I'd give in and blow them.

It was during this time I really started to enjoy giving blowjobs. The boys loved getting blown so much they treated me like I was a queen. I started getting really turned on by the sight, taste, and smell of their dicks. After sucking a few dicks I could easily be fucked or eaten to earth moving orgasms. These orgasms were so strong it was like going into a faint, they were just unbelievable. I started giving Tom at least three blowjobs a day and blowing the boys during the day while Tom was at work. Giving this many blowjobs I had become very efficient at it. I'd keep a tight seal around the shaft with my lips and got the guys to create most of the suction by pumping their dicks back and forth in my mouth. I'd give the head a good lick on the backstrokes. I could suck dicks all day like this without getting tier. I loved it when Tom and the boys would rave about how great it felt.

I really don't think Tom knew how many blowjobs I was giving the boys. He knew the boys hung out at our house with me during the day while he was at work and that I was having sex with them. I don't think he knew what my routine with the boys had turned into. The boys would help me with the housework. This usually took less than an hour. Then they'd beg me to take off my top, they just loved to suck and play with my breasts. Then I'd blow everyone followed by a gang bang, or just have one of them eat my pussy till I had an orgasm while the other two sucked on my breasts, after a brief rest I would start giving blow jobs again till I felt like having another orgasm. They loved getting blown and I enjoyed blowing them. I couldn't even guess how many hours I sat naked in the living room with these boys. We'd pass the day chatting and having sex. I'd like to point out that this had turned into a real loving relationship. They would do anything I asked them to, from cleaning the bathroom to eating my pussy, and I would do anything for them. This truly was one of the happiest times of my life.

What happen next changed all our lives in a big way. One of the local policemen saw the boys buying condoms in a near by convenience store. I never had intercourse with the boys without using a condom. Officer Cook thought the boys were gang banging one of their classmates and spoke to the Police Chief about discreetly finding out who it was so they could handle it quietly. Chief Jones agreed not wanting to embarrass the girl or her family in this small township where everyone know everyone else. He told Officer Cook to watch the boys and get back to him when he found out what was going on.

  Officer Cook watched the boys coming and going from our house and on a Saturday night peeked in a window. He got a good look at me topless, blowing one of the boys with Tom taking pictures and the other boys drinking beer and watching. He called the Chief at home and the Chief came over to see what was going on for himself.

After peeking though the window and seeing me finish blowing one boy and start blowing another, the Chief and Officer Cook walk though the unlocked front door. At first I was just embarrassed but then Chief Jones started yelling we were going to go to jail for what we were doing. He said that both of us were under arrest for giving minors alcohol so you could take pornographic pictures of them. Tom and I were stunned and scared to death.

Chief Jones had Officer Cook stay with us while he took all the boys into the kitchen and questioned them for about twenty minutes, fortunately for us the Chief believe the boys when they said all the sex was consensual and that no one else was involved. He confiscated all the pictures we had taken and questioned us for over an hour. While he was talking to us he kept looking thought the pictures, and I could see he had become aroused.

I begged him to give us a break, and offered to do anything. Then the Chief asked" if I give you this break would you be willing to do what your doing in these pictures with me and the other policemen in our township". Immediately I answer yes, and the Chief told Tom that he had to agree to the deal also. Tom of course told the Chief he'd agree to anything. He then called for Officer Cook to bring in the boys and told them that they couldn't tell anyone about what had been going on here, and if they did Tom and I would be sent to jail. He also told them they couldn't hang out here or have sex with me anymore. The boys pleaded with Chief Jones not to lock up Tom and I, and swore never to tell a soul. After they promised to stay away from our house he then had Officer Cook drop the boys off at their homes. While Officer Cook was gone the Chief had me give him a blowjob, and I blew Officer Cook when he got back.

It was agreed that I'd go to Officer Cooks house when asked and have sex with any cops that were there. The Chief gave Tom his word that I would be treated well and not asked to do anything I wasn't doing in the sex pictures he had taken. The other officers wouldn't be told about the boys at all, instead the Chief said he'd tell them that I had a thing for cops and liked giving them blowjobs. He would also tell them that Tom knew nothing about what I was doing.

It was hard not seeing the boys any more and real hard on Tom. He had lost all control, and he felt that the police officers, who were all acquaintances of our, were laughing behind his back about his slut wife. I was embarrassed and ashamed the first time I went to Officers Cook's house to have sex with these older men. Officer Cook was the only one that wasn't married and was closest to my age, but he was still 6 years older then I was. I was also worried that they would call me a pig or a whore and make me feel like I was some kind of dirty slut. But the guys treated me great, and after a few beers, and lots of complements about my body, I felt very comfortable being with my new friends.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.