Dr. Zherkov and Willy

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2000 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: One of the SF authors posted something about the Golden Age of Science Fiction. Sounded a bit pompous to me so I decided a pardoy was in order. Imagine a high school boy with a mind control machince. Yep, every guy's fantasy, if you ask me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Humor   .

NOTICE - This story contains mind control, NC activity and many other very cool things wrapped in a thin veneer of sex. Even worse, it makes fun of the Golden Age of Science Fiction. Please stop reading now if you can be offended by anything like this, or if it's against the law to read hard core sex stories where you live.

You should also keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and certainly has nothing to do with my life or the life of anyone I know.

I'd like to thank Alecia D for being my very best friend, and Jessica for being the most "interesting" bartender in town.

This story is © copyrighted by Katie McN, 2000, but feel free to post it unchanged anywhere on the Internet in places where people are not easily offended as long as you don't change anything including this notice.


"Wow, Dr Zherkov, your MindControl-O-Rama machine sure is small!"

"Yes, Willy, it has to be small if it's going to do its job." Zherkov was tapping on the side of the highly sensitive device with a ball peen hammer. It needed just a few more adjustments before it would be ready to use.

"Well, what's it supposed to do, Dr Zherkov?" Willy looked in amazement at the small box laying on the workbench next to the ham radio setup. The young boy hoped he would be able to give it a try before it was time for him to go home.

"It's quite simple, Willy. All I have to do is hide it in my pocket and when the time is right, I press this little button and anyone within ten feet will do exactly as I say. Just imagine, next time I get captured by Ming of Mongo or someone like that, I just press the button and tell the guy to do something silly while I make my getaway. Way cool, don't you think?"

Willy thought it was way cool all right, but not for the reasons that Zherkov said. He couldn't wait until the absent-minded professor forgot about the device. The young boy had his own ideas about how the machine could be used and they didn't have much to do with Ming of Mongo or any of the other evil guys.


Finally, the day came when Willy had his chance. He was off to school bright and early with the mind control machine hidden in his pocket. The boy couldn't wait to try it out on his evil history teacher. She'd be the first one to taste his wrath, but certainly not the last.

"Mrs. Bluestone, is it okay if I stay after class and talk to you about something important?"

"Well, just remember, the best grade you can get in this class is a D minus and that's after you do a lot of extra credit." Mrs. Bluestone was the toughest teacher at Riverdale High. Even though she was ruining Willy's grade point average, she actually was going to give him the highest grade she had given anyone in over four years. All the rest of the kids were simply going to fail.

Willy pressed the button on the mind control machine and stepped close to his teacher. "I think you should give everyone an A in the course, Mrs. B. Why don't you mark those grades in your book right now?"

Mrs. Bluestone walked back to her desk and got her grade book and started marking the new grades as Willy watched. The young boy noticed more than her handwriting as she leaned over to write in her book. Her blouse fell open and she gave him a good look at her black push-up bra and the large globes encased in the lacy undergarment.

"That's a way cool bra you're wearing, Mrs. Bluestone. Why don't you slip out of your blouse and let me examine your boobs more closely?" Mrs. B quickly removed her blouse and moved closer to Willy so he could get his hands on her exceedingly large breasts.

As soon as she was close, Willy started to fondle her tits and squeeze her nipples. She seemed confused that she was being turned on by the young boy's ministrations, until Willy finally told her to kick back and enjoy herself. Then she started moaning softly and helped Willy find all those better places to touch and feel.

"You're pretty good at this, Mrs. B. Why don't you take off the rest of your clothes and show me what you got." The teacher quickly complied with Willy's request and she was soon standing naked in front of her student.

"Okay, put your hands behind your neck, and spread your legs." Willy started a serious examination of his teacher, and there was no nook or crannie left untouched. She seemed quite uncomfortable standing there while he gave her a hand job since he told her she couldn't cum until he gave her the word. Willy didn't mind what she thought, and just continued on with his explorations.

He soon had his teacher prone on her desk and wasted no time unzipping his pants and sticking his dick into her waiting pussy. He told her to think of him as the best she ever had and that anything different was second rate and not going to get her off. Since this was his first time with a woman, he came in about 8 seconds. Mrs. B thought she was going to have problems finding someone to duplicate Willy's effort, but Willy didn't seem to care all that much. He was just happy to get his rocks off.

Even though Willy came rather quickly, his normal sized dick remained hard and so he decided to see what her ass felt like. Mrs. B was once again confused as he jammed his cock into her asshole without warning. She started to scream and moan at the same time, but she got into it after awhile and she soon was telling Willy he was truly the best she ever had. It took Willy over a minute to get off this time, and Mrs. B had a chance to almost cum before he shot his wad into her asshole.

Next, he had her get down on her knees and made her give him head. She had a difficult time doing it until her told her that his dick was perfectly sanitary and that she should enjoy herself. Once Mrs. B got over her initial qualms, she sucked his dick like a power vacuum and had it glistening and throbbing in no time. He blew his load shortly thereafter and decided it was time to call it a day.

"Look, Mrs. Bluestone, I'm not coming to class anymore after today, but I don't want you turning me in or anything. Just remember to give me an A for the course and then forget I'm supposed to be here."

He decided to help some of the other lads out by setting them up for a little action, too. He told Mrs. B to get it on with at least five different boys every week, and that she couldn't count the same one more than once. He also told her to be very discreet and not get fired until after the end of the current term.

Willy's next stop was cheerleader practice.

He had all the girls gather round and told them that each week one of them would forget to wear her panties to the game. He also said they would no longer go out with anyone who was taller than 5' 5". In fact, the shorter the guy, the sexier they would find the person. They were told to demand sex repeatedly from anyone who could dance with them cheek to tit. Willy imagined what the conversations would be like at the Chess Club once this news got out.

After he gave the girls their instructions, he told them to be very happy doing what he said. Then he had them all walk behind the clubhouse and do stripteases as he filmed the action.

Willy made them run their hands over their tits and ass while they stripped off their clothes. They had to look happy and excited while they performed, and then thank him for giving them the opportunity to be sluts when they were finished.

One of the high points occurred when the blonde angel, Stacy Richardson, did a cheer while taking off her clothes. "Rah, rah, ree, look at my knee. Rah, rah, rass, look at my ass. Rah, rah, rit...", and so forth. Even though he was very business, he still took the time to squeeze her tits and jam his hand between her legs and found that she was quite wet and seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. The girl certainly had promise and he thought he might have some other ideas for her, but those would have to wait until later.

All the girls took a turn at being the entertainment and soon the ground was littered with the red, white and blue colors of Riverdale High. A tiny skirt here, a tight fitting sweater there, and a pair of panties with "Hi Mom!" on the butt could be seen laying nearby.

The boy shot some great film and each time one of his stars was stripped to the buff, he stuck his cock into her pussy, asshole and mouth just to see how she felt. He repeated the process with all nine girls and when he was finished, he told them he was the best they ever had even though he only stuck it in a couple of times in each hole. He also said they should tell everyone how great he was, and make up stuff so every girl in school would think he was hot and want to fuck him.

Once the nine girls were completely nude, Willy had them perform a series of calisthenics designed to get those nubile tits and asses moving. He ran through the formation grabbing a firm tit, squeezing a well rounded ass and generally doing all the stuff he dreamed about when he was jacking off, only this time it was for real.

Willy told the cheerleaders to act as hot as possible because he was going to start up a website called porno_cheerleaders.com and wanted them to be his first stars. The girls squealed with delight when they heard this good news, and a couple of them asked if they could put on another performance in case the first one wasn't slutty enough.

He took advantage of the girls nudity by shooting some montage scenes where he had two or more girls demonstrate all the things that lesbians could do to one another. He was getting real hot watching the best looking babes in school feel each other up, suck on each other's tits, give each other hand jobs, rim one another and generally do things most of the cheerleaders hadn't really thought about up until a few minutes ago.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.